It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Nichols admits to killing people to protect the Clintons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Larry Nichols admits to killing people to protect the Clinton's

www.youtube.com...

Larry Nichols called in on the Pete Santilli show Sept. 24, 2013 In it ex Clinton associate Larry Nichols claims that he murdered people to protect the Clinton's (at their order).

What got my attention about Larry Nichols was a recent post on Be For It's News today of a recent Pete Santilli show broadcast.

The Clinton’s Are About To Get Busted For Murder, Hit Man Reveals All To Marine Who Sent All Evidence To Congress (VID)
Monday, August 3, 2015 22:56

www.youtube.com...

A hit man for the Clinton’s murdered several people and revealed all to Pete in a recorded interview. Pete contacted Arkansas State Sheriff to turn over the recordings and also contacted the Chief investigator to the Benghazi scandal. The first hour of the show is the recordings of the calls.

Also, breaking news of Clinton/Obama’s involvement in Benghazi and selling arms.

The first video I just put up is graphic, so if you have any children nearby while listening, be sure they do not hear this.

Larry Nichols is in the Clinton's Memoirs, so I believe he is telling the truth.

Pete Santilli has turned over all his recordings of Larry Nichols to the appropriate authorities. Larry Nichols also talks about what he knows about Benghazi.

My question is, should the Clinton's be prosecuted for their crimes and Larry Nichols, murder is murder I don't care how one justifies it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You know what Hillary will say.

"That is old news" so passe, let's move on to something more important and relevant.

Personally, I have no doubt this could be true,
if it is, the Clintons need to go to jail just like
anyone who hires a hit man.

However, the Clintons have managed to slick Willy
their way out of every jam, and this one will
probably be no different.
I seriously doubt they will go to jail over it,
and everyone who knows anything about it
will die a "natural" death, just like when
they were in the White House.

What to expect from the Clinton camp:
"It is not true. I did not ask him to do anything like that"
"Come on, it's a you tube video,
highly edited,
faked to maker Hillary look bad."
"A right wing conspiracy and faked video"
"He's lying"
"Oh, that happened a long time ago, old news, move on, nothing to see here."

edit on 8Tue, 04 Aug 2015 20:25:12 -0500pm80408pmk042 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Larry Nichols admits to killing people to protect the Clinton's

Larry Nichols is in the Clinton's Memoirs, so I believe he is telling the truth.

Really? That's all it takes for you to believe that this person is telling the truth? Good grief

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

How do you know it is Larry Nichols on the other end of the phone?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
that depends on what your definition of murder is
[/clinton]

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Thanks for posting, what is "new" is Pete just turned over all his recordings a couple of days ago to the authorities.
Pete is demanding and investigation.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Lol good luck, how do you prove that you have the real man on the other side of the phone?

This is the same guy with the smoking gun on the fake moon landing too.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I believe Pete Santilli confirms it is Larry Nichols on his show.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Lol good luck, how do you prove that you have the real man on the other side of the phone?

dude.
he is in clintons memoirs
what other proof could you possibly want

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

Dude...

That doesn't prove they have him on the phone.

I am not saying he wasn't a real person or not connected, just saying how do you prove that you have this man on the phone confessing?

So the show host confirms it was him?
He would neeever lie.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Did you watch the show? There is no reason for Pete to make this crap up.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This will affect the 2016 elections.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Must have been a decade or so ago visited a site went into details dozens of murders surrounding the Clintons. Was painting them both as psychopaths. Not that I buy it outright, but maybe so.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If surficient evidence can be gathered then yes they 100% should be procecuted and face the same penaltys as a member of the public.

I would go as fair as appoint a judge from outside the USA so they are not poiticaly biased (or brought) which is what the UK done with the pedo scandal going on at the moment.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I watched like 20 min of it, then was over it.

What do you mean there is no reason for him to make this up?

He runs a talk show, he as every reason to do so.
Again if he wants to talk about having the smoking gun of the fake moon landing that I won't put it past him to make this up.

All I am asking is how the person was vetted to be who he said he is.

Is all we need is one talk show host word and that means it must be true?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wow, I can't wait to see what breaks next. I truly hope this will encourage more to come forward and "get things off their 'preverbal' chests".

I do not think I am the only person here that is looking for something truly juicy to bite into here instead of the same old us - vs - them bickering that occurs when noting new happens.

I hope it is real this time!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I believe Pete Santilli confirms it is Larry Nichols on his show.

The same Pete Santilli who claimed to be a Marine with highest honors and full informational awareness to REX84? Because if it is the same, then it is also the same Pete Santilli who was actually a lowly lance corporal who worked on an ordinance team and not only received no honors, but wouldn't have ever been in a position to have known jack or squat about something like REX84.

Just sayin', Pete Santilli's "confirmations" might actually make me believe even more that this was not the real Larry Nichols. You're putting faith in a proven liar and charlitain. Nichols needs to go on someone's show who actually has some sense of honor and a track record not splattered with fraud, foreclosed housing corruption, and dubious law firm claims.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
just because someone says the person on the phone is , doesn't mean squat!

I could pick up the phone and call someone and say I was JFK's love child... doesn't make it true.

people will believe anything these days!

edit on pm843318042015-08-04T20:43:02-05:00082015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
As much as I want this to be true and to hit the MSM hard, I am very skeptical (as are many of the people posting here).

How many DOZENS of times have we heard this same story folks? Someone calling into a talk show, C2C, late night radio, etc claiming to be someone with information that will change the world. I think some people do it just to get a laugh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join