It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Planned Parenthood Video Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The 5th video is out despite the court orders !!

The agenda continues.

This one is (allegedly) about PP Selling “Fully Intact” Aborted Babies.

The "issue" is something about the Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

Yuk. That's my opinion. Yuk.

5th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Official Selling “Fully Intact” Aborted Babies

The pro-life advocates behind the four shocking videos exposing Planned Parenthood selling the body parts of aborted babies for research have released a 5th video today that catches a Planned Parenthood official discussing how the abortion business sells “fully intact” aborted babies.

The video, which follows Senate Democrats defeating a bill to de-fund Planned Parenthood, makes it appear the Planned Parenthood abortion business may be selling the “fully intact” bodies of unborn babies purposefully born alive and left to die.

Planned Parenthood could be breaking the federal law known as the Born Alive Infants Protection Act that requires abortion clinics, hospitals and other places that do abortions to provide appropriate medical care for a baby born alive after a failed abortion or purposefully birthed to “let die.” That would be one of the potential ways Planned Parenthood could produce a “fully intact” baby to sell to StemExpress for research. Most “crunchy” abortion methods would do damage to the baby’s body.

Where's the Court Orders?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fully intact being that they are so young that the doctors were still able to extract them whole. Basically they aren't even CLOSE to looking like a human yet (probably only like 5 - 10 weeks or so). Though wording it as "fully intact" babies certainly DOES sensationalize the point a bit doesn't it?

Though I too was curious about the court order and apparently it only applies to a narrow bit about CMP's videos.
Judge keeps ban on anti-abortion recordings

Brian Chavez-Ochoa, lawyer for the Center for Medical Progress, said the Irvine, Calif., group would abide by Orrick's decision but would release other material not covered by his order. He called the abortion federation material "a small percentage" of what has been gathered and "of a limited nature to the investigation as a whole."

edit on 4-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Says they showed off the body of a 20 week old in the video, so your idea of 5-10 weeks just went out the window.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Kill a lion and society wants your head. Kill a baby and ___________________________.

Why do we allow abortions? Sex is for reproduction, not for personal pleasure. God made it pleasurable so we would want to continue REPRODUCING.

I wouldn't blame God, 1 bit, for destroying us, AGAIN! He gave us "free will". And, like animals, is how we behave? Nah. We're WORSE than animals!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Farrell finally summarizes her affiliate’s approach to fetal tissue payments: “If we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, we can make it part of the budget that any dissections are this, and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this. It’s all just a matter of line items.”

www.lifenews.com...

ADMISSION they alter procedure to get 'intact' specimens.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

Have you watched the video? Because in the video when they were discussing the 20 week old, it was about an intact brain not the entire baby. In fact, in the video the PP person DOES say that the older the fetus the harder it is to have a fully intact one. Then there are some selective edits and leading questions that make it LOOK like the lady is saying that she can deliver a fully intact baby that old.

Not to mention the undercover is literally asking the PP person to change their procedures so that they can accommodate the request. The lady was talking up to a point about whole organs being delivered, then the undercover starts talking about whole fetuses. Not to mention, the PP person is acting as an intermediary between a company that they are supposed to get this fetus from.

There are so many damn edits and video skips that it is hard to get a good peg as to what is REALLY going on though. Just got to the part where they show the 20 week old fetus, it's completely chopped up. Lol. So much for fully intact...

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's been proven and pounded into the ground a ZILLION times that these videos are straight PROPAGANDA.

It doesn't matter to pro-"life" people though because it supports their preexisting beliefs. They'll run with twisted videos because it bolsters their own emotionally charged beliefs.

The anti-abortion people are sure pro-pregnancy, pro-birth...they're anything but "pro-life" after the baby is born. Need food stamps? Public assistance? You're a worthless moocher on the system!
edit on 4-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Farrell finally summarizes her affiliate’s approach to fetal tissue payments: “If we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, we can make it part of the budget that any dissections are this, and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this. It’s all just a matter of line items.”

www.lifenews.com...

ADMISSION they alter procedure to get 'intact' specimens.

Is that illegal?

I know this is an emotional topic and most people do not look at this logically, but we have to ask if what they are doing isperfectly legal.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I wonder if the PP "people" are just actors?

Or have the PP "people" been bought off by interested parties.

Or are they just plain dumb?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Look it up.

Born-Alive Infants Protection Act

The Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002 ("BAIPA" Pub.L. 107–207, 116 Stat. 926, enacted August 5, 2002, 1 U.S.C. § 8) is an Act of Congress. It extends legal protection to an infant born alive after a failed attempt at induced abortion. It was signed by President George W. Bush.

Bush AGAIN !!!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is ultra-Damning.

I predict PP will be announcing a restructuring plan real soon.

Time to "re-brand".

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Have you watched the video? Because in the video when they were discussing the 20 week old, it was about an intact brain not the entire baby. In fact, in the video the PP person DOES say that the older the fetus the harder it is to have a fully intact one. Then there are some selective edits and leading questions that make it LOOK like the lady is saying that she can deliver a fully intact baby that old.

These are the same people that are referring to a 26 week baby as a "fetus" correct? Also, it just says it's harder not impossible, and by harder they mean more expensive, you know like they say right in the same video.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Really, who proved it? Care to share the "proof" that these are all 100% fake?

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
And the really ironic thing I can't seem to get anyone to admit to is...

Planned Parenthood focuses 97% of itself on women's health and birth control which prevents the NEED for abortions. So by cutting their funding or getting rid of them, you're essentially going to be killing more babies.

They prevent a TON more abortions than they perform, think about that.

I think bombing innocent civilians around the globe in the name of "freedom" and "security" is wrong -- that's murder, right? But I'm not going to call for a complete de-funding of our military.

And another thing -- the conservatives/GOP that are against PP claim they want smaller government -- supporting PP helps prevent a huge welfare and prison bill to the country later on (which is big government).

I just can't get over the insanity this has produced, and the lack of critical thinking people have allowed their brains to entertain over this issue simply due to their emotions.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
do you happen to know where the court order is online, if it has been posted online. thought I saw it once, but well can't find it. I want to read it over again, just to see if they were told not to put out any more videos or it included other items, like documents from stemexpress.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

These are the same people that are referring to a 26 week baby as a "fetus" correct? Also, it just says it's harder not impossible, and by harder they mean more expensive, you know like they say right in the same video.

You haven't watched the video have you? I've been watching it and editing that post to tell you how misleading the video is. Plus they are STILL insisting that it is really hard to get a fully intact fetus at the age ranges the undercover is asking for.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They are intentionally edited without context to portray PP in a negative light. But, if you watch the edited version first your pre-existing beliefs will be upheld and any objectivity you may have had goes out the window.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I don't remember either. I had enough trouble finding the source I did. Mostly when I google things along this topic line I get sensational hit pieces against PP.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, it is illegal.

The 1993 National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act states that human fetal tissue may be obtained from an abortion only if “no alteration of the timing, method or procedures used to terminate the pregnancy was made solely for the purposes of obtaining the tissue” and the “abortion was performed in accordance with applicable state law.”

www.nationalreview.com...

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Edited doesn't equate to them being fake. It also doesn't mean that the information being put forward is any less credible. Tell me, when you watch a documentary do you immediately throw your hands up and yell "It's fake they edited it"? I seriously doubt it.
Are you sure that your objectivity isn't skewed because you support the cause?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join