It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Planned Parenthood Video Released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are the PP people in the videos real?

Or actors?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: beezzer

As I said, killing innocent people in foreign countries is wrong and it upsets me -- but I'm not calling for the military to be disarmed. Just like PP they do a lot more good than the bad.

Flawed logic.
Innocent "People" in foreign countries can actually run away or fight back (however futile) when 'other' military people try to kill them.
Innocent babies in the womb, cannot fight back...and certainly can't run away from the forceps about to crush their little skulls.
Bit of a difference.

It is this hypocritical position that I cannot stand.

What you're doing is justifying that it's ok to take life based on certain parameters, this one being that they can defend themselves, correct?

The entire point should be that a life is being taken, no matter what circumstances are involved. A life is being taken, correct? Why does it matter how it is taken?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

www.fws.gov...

for damaging/destroying Eagle eggs.

Scientists find bacteria on a planet and say it's life.

Get in a car accident, kill the woman = 1 count of involuntary manslaughter.
Get in a car accident kill the woman and her unborn child, regardless of 'stage', 2 counts of involuntary manslaughter.

So, stopping/taking a *human life*, NOT manslaughter and yields = $0.00 in fines/punishment, and then they sell what's taken?

Yup, makes perfect sense.

Either life matters, or it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Are the PP people in the videos real?

Or actors?

Please don't start in on the "staged video, government-backed corporate takeover and sabotage" nonsense. I'm not in the mood for nutbag conspiracies that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yes, it is illegal.

The 1993 National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act states that human fetal tissue may be obtained from an abortion only if “no alteration of the timing, method or procedures used to terminate the pregnancy was made solely for the purposes of obtaining the tissue” and the “abortion was performed in accordance with applicable state law.”

www.nationalreview.com...

You are talking about two different things. One is the method in which the fetus is extracted, the other is how the fetus is terminated.

Read your quotes please.

Are you serious? Do you hear yourself?
So using a "Less Crunchy" method of crushing the baby's skull doesn't terminate?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
isn't it amazing that the actual pregnant women are never mentioned, or interviewed......this is a war on women, because they are regarded as being too stupid, to make decisions about their own body.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: beezzer

As I said, killing innocent people in foreign countries is wrong and it upsets me -- but I'm not calling for the military to be disarmed. Just like PP they do a lot more good than the bad.

Flawed logic.
Innocent "People" in foreign countries can actually run away or fight back (however futile) when 'other' military people try to kill them.
Innocent babies in the womb, cannot fight back...and certainly can't run away from the forceps about to crush their little skulls.
Bit of a difference.

It is this hypocritical position that I cannot stand.

What you're doing is justifying that it's ok to take life based on certain parameters, this one being that they can defend themselves, correct?

The entire point should be that a life is being taken, no matter what circumstances are involved. A life is being taken, correct? Why does it matter how it is taken?

Ah, so you admit abortion is taking a life (AKA Murder).
You make my point. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

they can run, but they can't hide!!!

lifeexamples.blogspot.com...

edit on 4-8-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Are you serious? Do you hear yourself?
So using a "Less Crunchy" method of crushing the baby's skull doesn't terminate?

The topic was legality, correct? One quote you posted talked about it being illegal to alter methods used for TERMINATION and the other quote, who's legality was in question, was talking about altering methods used to extract an ALREADY TERMINATED fetus.

Therefore your assertion that what they said was admission of an illegal act is false.

Please read your links and quotations before you knee-jerk.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I do believe abortion is murder. I've never hid from that. I also believe that the Supreme Court upheld the rights of woman long ago and must be respected.

That does not change the fact that your position is hypocritical and you are placing value on one life over another, probably for political purposes. What makes you any better and gives you the right to criticize someone?

You've proven my point. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I don't buy the "sky is going to fall" routine regarding government withdrawal of PP funding.

Right now this minute I can go right down to my community health center and get FREE birth control. Far as I know these centers are in every county.

The only thing NOT available at the community health centers are of course abortion.

The community health centers was where PP funding was to be redirected.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Please don't start in on the "staged video, government-backed corporate takeover and sabotage" nonsense. I'm not in the mood for nutbag conspiracies that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

But I'm in the mood.

And we are in a conspiracy theory forum

Running off topic and creating tangents will not ease the topic.

The deflections won't stop the train.

PP will be reorganizing soon enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I do believe abortion is murder. I've never hid from that. I also believe that the Supreme Court upheld the rights of woman long ago and must be respected.

Wait...what?
You state that you believe "abortion is murder"...and yet, by your own admission, you argue in favor of murder?

Have a nice day.
[Face Palm]

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I don't buy the "sky is going to fall" routine regarding government withdrawal of PP funding.

Right now this minute I can go right down to my community health center and get FREE birth control. Far as I know these centers are in every county.

The only thing NOT available at the community health centers are of course abortion.

The community health centers was where PP funding was to be redirected.

They exist everywhere and get much more gov. funding than PP. Even the defund PP bill would've redistributed PP's half billion among them.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I argue in favor of freedom. I/we cannot let our personal beliefs dictate the actions of others when it has already been upheld by the Supreme Court.

If you want to change what people do, take it to the courts.

Knee-jerking over obvious propaganda does nothing but show that you cannot control your damned emotions and only want people to be free when it fits your definition of what's acceptable.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The old trick always works.

Make a statement, even "back it up", then watch the herd form two groups in 2 corrals.

Then change the comment to the opposite and watch the results, and take careful notes.

It's an old magician's trick.

Very effective.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix
oh do these health centers take donations? because planned parenthood does. will the more taxpayer funds be needed to offset those donations?
and well, what of those women who have a valid need for low cost abortions? I suppose that the mom can just quite her job and her child can go with the medications that the mom was earning? and the kids who are left with no one to tend to them can just go into a foster home while mom is incompacitated?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
it's great that the republican congress now answers to the religious right......evangelicals say "jump", republicans say 'how high"

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

it's great that the republican congress now answers to the religious right......evangelicals say "jump", republicans say 'how high"

Hey.

This is off-topic.

Please comment effectively on the 5th PP video.

Thank You in advance.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

make it LOOK like the lady is saying that she can deliver a fully intact baby that old.

I was delivered 'fully intact' at 40 weeks.
So were both of my sisters.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join