It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emperor Haile Selassie The First

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JahRastafari
Failure?

Failure to draw the masses because you don't make sense.

We are all individually responsible for our actions.

If true then why did Primus St. Croix feel the need to smash up some idols. Let the catholics be individually responisble but some of you are not practicing what you preach.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING
God is another name for Odin ... so he's an idiot.

And if he proclaims himself Jesus Christ .. Then he obviously has no understanding of what the words mean, or the truer translations of the Bible. And therefore he is more than just NOT Jesus Christ ... He is a double-decker idiot.

No one has proclaimed themselves to be Christ here. We know that Primus is the Christ because he's fulfilled the prophecy and simultaneously unlocked the parables of the Bible. God and Christ are two separate entities. Primus doesn't speak about himself, he speaks of his Father who sent him, Emperor Haile Selassie The First.

Emperor Haile Selassie The First is the LORD God Jah Rastafari and Primus St. Croix is His son Jesus Christ.

"Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD" (Ezekiel 38:23).
edit on 9-8-2015 by JahRastafari because: Grammar.

edit on 9-8-2015 by JahRastafari because: Grammar.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Failure to draw the masses because you don't make sense.

Our only obligation is to preach the Gospel. Those who are sincere in their faith will accept the truth.

If true then why did Primus St. Croix feel the need to smash up some idols. Let the catholics be individually responisble but some of you are not practicing what you preach.

Idolatry isn't just the creation of physical graven images, it's also false concepts, confusion, incoherent dogmas, lies etc. (Colossians 3:5). Destroying idolatry isn't merely limited to breaking statues. We can abolish idolatry by preaching the true Gospel.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Our only obligation is to preach the Gospel. Those who are sincere in their faith will accept the truth.

Then why justify the actions of Primus St. Croix?

Idolatry isn't just the creation of physical graven images, it's also false concepts, confusion, incoherent dogmas, lies etc. (Colossians 3:5). Destroying idolatry isn't merely limited to breaking statues. We can abolish idolatry by preaching the true Gospel.

I didn't ask you what it was.

I asked why "Primus St. Croix felt the need to smash up some idols".

edit on 9-8-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
LOL, the Bible passage you picked is perfect!!!

Do you know what Ezekiel 38:23 actually says?

Ezekiel 38:23
And then shall I put myself up for public scrutiny, and make a fool of myself. And when I do it shall be before the eyes of those from many nations. So that they all shall know that I am the opposite of 'one who knows who they are'.

The Hebrew version of this is then signed with a Hebrew SAMECH. ס

My name is Samuel/Samael ... Ponder on this for a moment.

Pleased to meet you ... 'God'.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JahRastafari

Abolishing idolatry, whilst you try claiming the title of God? And Christ?

Also Christ literally means "In the flesh", so God and Christ can be the same thing.

You're not even close to understanding the Bible. You aren't even past the veil translations.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Then why justify the actions of Primus St. Croix?

I asked why "Primus St. Croix felt the need to smash up some idols".

The Bible justifies his actions.

In the book, Seventy Years Accomplished by Omar Tobijah Primus in court said, "If I see a bomb and do not warn the people about it, then when they die their blood will be on me." This is also what is written in Ezekiel 33; the judge understood that Primus St. Croix carried out his actions in an effort to save the world which is why he received probation instead of jail time. "Pilate said unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and said unto them, I find no fault in him" (John 18:38). It is very rare not to be imprisoned on a high profile multifarious felonious conviction but Justice Ann Feldman, who levied the sentence, sided with reason and could not find any occasion to condemn him; despite the fact that he pleaded guilty to six counts of Criminal Mischief in the Second Degree, five counts of Aggravated Harassment in the First Degree, three counts of Criminal Interference with Health Care Services or Religious Worship in the Second Degree, two counts of Criminal Trespass in the Third Degree, and Tampering with Physical Evidence. This decision went against the recommendations of the District Attorney’s Office and popular opinion at the time. The only rationalization why the judge could not send Primus to jail is because her conscience would not allow her to conclude that this man should be repudiated after she heard his defense. In this manner, Pontius Pilate’s role has been carried out, for despite the Jews murmurings to crucify Christ, the judge found no fault in him and washed her hands from his reproach. "Pilate therefore went forth again, and said unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that you may know that I find no fault in him" (John 19:4)."

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Also Christ literally means "In the flesh", so God and Christ can be the same thing.

Completely inaccurate, please take the time to read and listen to all of our posts on this board as these topics have already been discussed. If you wish to further discuss the relationship between the Father and son please quote from a post that you don't understand or don't agree with, thanks.

(The reason why Brother Omar made videos was so that we don't have to keep repeating ourselves.)

You're not even close to understanding the Bible. You aren't even past the veil of translations.

"We in Ethiopia have one of the oldest versions of the Bible, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains the same, It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal." - His Majesty

edit on 9-8-2015 by JahRastafari because: Typo.

edit on 9-8-2015 by JahRastafari because: Typo.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I already told you, you are not the Emperor I need eradicate.

Though when I am done taking care of them, I will take aim at you and your hive for being an annoyance my little grey friend.

Just remember the game you tried to play, and who you tried to play them with when it happens. Know that it is your own fault.

Bye for now.
edit on 9-8-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The Bible justifies his actions.

You said:

Our only obligation is to preach the Gospel.

Now you are saying that it is ok to do more than that.

We don't want to be saved and it is our right to make that choice.

A right that you say is god given so, it is something that you should respect.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You said:
"Our only obligation is to preach the Gospel."

Now you are saying that it is ok to do more than that.

I don't quite understand. Primus was relieved when he was finally caught because he said that he cannot preach the Gospel and wreak destruction at the same time, "it doesn't work like that". We don't promote the physical desecration of idolatry. Primus smashed the idols in response to the pope's jubilee year tour where he asked the world for forgiveness (for child molestation in the church).

We don't want to be saved and it is our right to make that choice.

A right that you say is god given so, it is something that you should respect.

We respect the fact that it's a choice; we cannot force salvation upon anyone.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING

I already told you, you are not the Emperor I need eradicate.

Though when I am done taking care of them, I will take aim at you and your hive for being an annoyance my little grey friend.

Just remember the game you tried to play, and who you tried to play them with when it happens. Know that it is your own fault.

Bye for now.

Let's get one thing straight: we are not here to play games with anyone.

Also, please speak coherently and plainly.

If you have something you want to say, say it.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Sounds great but you are still saying that this is a person to venerate and even emulate. Seems like a mixed message.

A more logical conclusion would be that both Selassie and St. Croix are not what you claim they are but there is no changing what you believe either.

Seems like Rastafari and the world are at an impasse.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Sounds great but you are still saying that this is a person to venerate and even emulate. Seems like a mixed message.

A more logical conclusion would be that both Selassie and St. Croix are not what you claim they are but there is no changing what you believe either.

Seems like Rastafari and the world are at an impasse.

Logic is reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity. So how would it be more logical to deny reality?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Logic is reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity. So how would it be more logical to deny reality?

Isn't reality that Rastafari don't promote the physical desecration of idolatry?

Isn't it reality that Primus St. Croix engaged in physical desecration of idolatry?

If you cannot deny either of the statements above then the logical conclusion is that Primus St. Croix did not act in accordance with the beliefs of Rastafari. The question then becomes, can Jesus Christ, according to the Rastafari, act in such a way?

If you say that he can not, than that must mean that Primus St. Croix is not Christ and if you say that he can because he lives life as just a man, which I have a feeling that you will, then he can't be devine.

Since you seem to be unwilling to accept the former, to those looking at the claims of this thread, as outsiders, it would seem that you are willing to deny reality to uphold what appears to be untrue.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Isn't reality that Rastafari don't promote the physical desecration of idolatry?

Isn't it reality that Primus St. Croix engaged in physical desecration of idolatry?

If you cannot deny either of the statements above then the logical conclusion is that Primus St. Croix did not act in accordance with the beliefs of Rastafari. The question then becomes, can Jesus Christ, according to the Rastafari, act in such a way?

If you say that he can not, than that must mean that Primus St. Croix is not Christ and if you say that he can because he lives life as just a man, which I have a feeling that you will, then he can't be devine.

Since you seem to be unwilling to accept the former, to those looking at the claims of this thread, as outsiders, it would seem that you are willing to deny reality to uphold what appears to be untrue.

Jesus Christ Primus St. Croix is not divine. Only God the Father Emperor Haile Selassie The First is divine.

Rastafarians believe that His Majesty is Christ which is incorrect. Primus was the first person to ever say that Haile Selassie I is the Father of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the only way into heaven.

"Jesus replied, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you have known me, you will know my Father too. And from now on you do know him and have seen him" (John 14:6-7).

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Statements like that seem to imply that he is but in fact the actions of both St. Croix and Selassie, even Selassie's own words, prove that neither of them are devine.

There is that impasse I mentioned. Your message is unconvincing. It lacks cohesion. I'm just saying that it is no surprise that people don't believe you and it isn't because some evil trickster is working against you. You are your own limiting factor. Then again it is hard when people actually question things.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Statements like that seem to imply that he is but in fact the actions of both St. Croix and Selassie, even Selassie's own words, prove that neither of them are devine.

There is that impasse I mentioned. Your message is unconvincing. It lacks cohesion. I'm just saying that it is no surprise that people don't believe you and it isn't because some evil trickster is working against you. You are your own limiting factor. Then again it is hard when people actually question things.

His Majesty's own words prove that He Himself is not divine? Explain and cite your source.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Already explained it. You seem to be unwilling to accept what the man's words mean because it goes against your beliefs.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Already explained it. You seem to be unwilling to accept what the man's words mean because it goes against your beliefs.

Your stumbling block is the word, "deity". It seems as though you refuse to accept the definition of that word because it goes against your beliefs.
edit on 10-8-2015 by JahRastafari because: Grammar.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join