It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anton LaVey's screams of Hell as he die's Begging Jesus for Mercy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Bend the knee!

edit on 31-7-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

con·jec·ture
kənˈjekCHər/Submit
verb
form an opinion or supposition about (something) on the basis of incomplete information.
"he conjectured the existence of an otherwise unknown feature"
synonyms: guess, speculate, surmise, infer, fancy, imagine, believe, think, suspect, presume, assume, hypothesize, suppose
"I conjectured that the game was over"

I guess this game is over, lol.
I heard a story that Walt Disney was cryogenic-ally frozen to be revived at a later date after a cure for his disease is found, there's probably no truth to that one, so as with this one, it was really just a chance to talk smack about Anton LaVey.
edit on 7/31/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
LL is messing me up I guess, figured I'd get to see a video of this guy dying.

Denied.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

And you can't prove that the video is telling the truth.

And you can not prove it is false. Can you?

Bingo. So one has to put "faith" in it. I've found that when faith is needed the issue is more than likely less than true.

Can you prove that?

Show me proof........

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Weird i found the Satanic bible on a old hard drive yesterday and read some of it

Be a bad ass all your life then seek repentance on your death bed

Some do it on a weekly basis and then go to Confession. Any different?

If I remember what an RC friend always said "sow your oats 6 days a week and on the 7 pray for a crop failure"

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
All these so called biblical friends you speak of sound like super powerful and very deadly aliens.
No thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
All these so called biblical friends you speak of sound like super powerful and very deadly aliens.
No thanks.

Angels do not come from earth ..... so I guess you could call them aliens.

Are they deadly....... they can be.

Ever heard of angel technology? U.S government and other governments know what this is. They have been given demonstrations.
edit on 31-7-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Bingo. So one has to put "faith" in it. I've found that when faith is needed the issue is more than likely less than true.

Can you prove that?

Show me proof........

As soon as you show me proof of gods and angels and demons.
That weak sauce dude.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Weird i found the Satanic bible on a old hard drive yesterday and read some of it

Be a bad ass all your life then seek repentance on your death bed

Some do it on a weekly basis and then go to Confession. Any different?

If I remember what an RC friend always said "sow your oats 6 days a week and on the 7 pray for a crop failure"

Jimmy Buffett said that, "There's a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning."

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Can you prove that?

Show me proof........

That weak sauce dude.

I asked you first....... So put up or shut up.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Can you prove that?

Show me proof........

That weak sauce dude.

I wasn't there, I can't. OK, now show me PROOF of god.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I know it's just a figure of speech, but good grief, Batman!

I guess there's alot of things that can't be proven while at the same time seeming like intuition or common sense to others.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I haven't read the thread yet, but it seems to me I've read this was a hoax. I'll see if I can find it, but I remember reading it more than once.

I would like to see that.......... I will hang around and see what you come up with.......

This is not the vid or article I was looking for, but they will have to do for now. They're as good as any other hearsay I would assume...

MYTH 35 Anton LaVey made a dramtic deathbed convervsion to Christ. While deathbed conversions to Christianity certainly do happen [Oscar Wilde Leonardo DaVinci, and W.C. Fields are just 3 examples], there is no evidence that LaVey made such a conversion. A video posted on YouTube features what appears to be a Christian talk show in which a woman gives an account of a "famous Satanist" who saw a vision of Hell on his deathbed and converted to Christianity. LaVey is not mentioned by name, but a picture of LaVey is edited into the video. The video gives many innacurate details about [LaVeyian] Satanism, including the false idea that "Satanists celebrate death". While it is true LaVey died in a Roman Catholic hospital, he was taken there because it was the closest hospital, not because LaVey wanted to convert. [Source: Church of Satan website, YouTube]

Link

Video Description:

Christian fundamentalists have been spreading the lie that Anton Lavey recanted Satanism and became a follower of jesus on his deathbed. His lungs were full of fluid at the time and he couldn't speak!

More as I find it.
edit on 7/31/2015 by Klassified because: add link

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Didn't stress me. The member won't have proof of god. Doesn't have proof that this is real but wants us to BELIEVE..... not happening.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Ghost147

If you're right and we believe at the end of it all .... oh well.

If the faithful are right and you aren't at the end of it all .... sucks to be you.

Now, of course, no one can make you believe if you don't. That is not my intent at all, but if you're right I don't see where it hurts you at all to let us believe. It changes the end results not at all.

Ah yes, the age old "well you can't win the lottery if you don't play" gig.

On the contrary, if you are only believing because you are afraid that if you don't bad things can happen, then you're only 'being good' simply out of fear, which isn't being a good person to begin with.

Not only that, but you are just as likely to be wrong about all the 10's of thousands of other religions out there, and you're probably worse off believing in the wrong idol than none at all if that's the case.

Plus, what if your specific denominations is the wrong one in Christianity? There are 40,000+ denominations after all. What if the christian god is super particular and says, "What are you all doing!!?! The only true christians are part of that really obscure denomination that still believes in a flat Earth, You're all going to hell for your false beliefs!!!"

And then you have all the wasted time praying, or hating on other people (obviously not all religious people are like this, but it's undoubtedly used as a tool by many to act on hate stemming from their religious beliefs), or going to church, or obtaining from learning anything outside of your religion.

But you're right, it's soooo much safer and more logical to be religious, just in case a magical underground torture chamber really exists

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Didn't stress me. The member won't have proof of god. Doesn't have proof that this is real but wants us to BELIEVE..... not happening.

You don't have to believe and personally I don't care if you believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I mean, exactly how many sincerely good deeds do I have to do to reserve my seat in heaven?

Why? Have your "sincerely" good deeds been burdensome? Shouldn't doing good be second nature?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You don't have to believe and personally I don't care if you believe it or not.

Then why post this tripe? AND then want us to swallow it?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
The key part of this video is at the end. His daughter talks about what he wanted his epitaph to say...

Neither his daughter or girlfriend mention a recant in this video. Actually, quite the opposite.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So, where is the part in the video where he is "Begging Jesus for Mercy"?
For one, the video doesn't even show the guy's death, Two, there isn't even a mention of any name.

Far as I'm concerned this video says nothing about anything.
1 minute and 2 seconds of my life wasted on crap, plus whatever it took me to post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join