It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anton LaVey's screams of Hell as he die's Begging Jesus for Mercy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
For those who do not know - Anton LaVey is the founder of the Satanic Church. I have enclosed an old Youtube video of someone who was at his deathbed when he died. View the video and see what happens.

For some reason the link does not want to work so here is the link to the clip:

www.youtube.com...

LaVey hated Christianity and everything it stood for.

Romans 14:11 - It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'"

I guess you best make sure your knees are in good working order because no matter who you are ......... the day will come when all of us will bend a knee before Christ whether voluntarily or not.

Do you know why?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I guess you best make sure your knees are in good working order because no matter who you are ......... the day will come when all of us will bend a knee before Christ whether voluntarily or not.

Do you know why?

Oh! Oh! Oh! Pick me!

I know. Because: The Bible.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Do you know why?

No, why?
Is it because God hates us and we should know that if we don't believe in him and bow down to him he'll kill us?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

A similar thing happened to my uncle, who was a Satanic cult leader back in the 70s. He died and was resuscitate with the look of terror on his face. Then he accepted Christ and died peacefully minutes later.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
To Me, this shows that even a satanic worshiper, at the moment of death, is saying Oh my God.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do you know why?

Oh! Oh! Oh! Pick me!

I know. Because: The Bible.

Thanks for the laugh. I mean it.

I found it cute and not aggressive.

link   

I'm sorry, but I really don't think we are supposed to really know anything.
I'm willing to bet my life that if you just do the right thing and treat people properly then you will be alright regardless with whatever religion you have or don't have,
This means you too, Jesus...

link   
Quite frankly, that's hearsay. Kinda like the Bible.
As to bowing to Christ. We know each other and just decided it was better this way.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I found it cute and not aggressive.

Curses, foiled again.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The God I believe in is more forgiving and all knowing and would lend you money and you'd never have to worry about paying it back because He's God and has this awesome job and He's cool with just about anything and has cable with ALL the channels and sometimes He even lets you use the remote.

Cause He's awesome.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why such a short clip? Is't there a whole video or no?

I'm sure he is not the first to do this. Unbelievers always talk that stuff while they are alive but when death comes knocking reality starts to set in and they know they are in trouble. But you can't trick God he knows what's in your heart. Sadly though there is no rest for the wicked. It's gonna be like this for alot of people who think God is a joke, I wish I could see all of their faces when it happens.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The God I believe in is more forgiving and all knowing and would lend you money and you'd never have to worry about paying it back because He's God and has this awesome job and He's cool with just about anything and has cable with ALL the channels and sometimes He even lets you use the remote.

Cause He's awesome.

Up until the remote-sharing part you described me.

If you bring some Scotch I may let you look at the remote.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

So, where do you draw the line? I mean, exactly how many sincerely good deeds do I have to do to reserve my seat in heaven?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker
Why such a short clip? Is't there a whole video or no?

I'm sure he is not the first to do this. Unbelievers always talk that stuff while they are alive but when death comes knocking reality starts to set in and they know they are in trouble. But you can't trick God he knows what's in your heart. Sadly though there is no rest for the wicked. It's gonna be like this for alot of people who think God is a joke, I wish I could see all of their faces when it happens.

Yup. Because all us "unbelievers" really secretly fear a deity we don't believe in.

So when you're about to die, are you going to praise Zeus, Ra, Osiris, all the 30 million gods in Hinduism and so on, just make to sure you're in the good books for all of them?

Your logic is ridiculous.
edit on 31/7/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It could be purely psychological, though.

People have upbringings and learn things as children, then grow up and voluntarily un-learn them and call them wrong. Then they take a stand their entire lives making and enjoying arguments on whether God, or an afterlife, exists or not. Even though they know in their consciousness that they do not believe, their subconsciousness ends up feeling the way it is going to feel, regardless of what is supposedly true and not true. And this is a subject with no certainty of proof, a loaded question with no known, proven answer.

It's like a form of subconscious involuntary guilt as the fear of finally finding out if you were right or wrong sets in, because your brain knows it is about to die.

Lovely topic, btw.

edit on 7/31/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Weird i found the Satanic bible on a old hard drive yesterday and read some of it

Be a bad ass all your life then seek repentance on your death bed

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

Do you know why?

No, why?
Is it because God hates us and we should know that if we don't believe in him and bow down to him he'll kill us?

For years I always wondered about this until it was shown to me:

Now what I am about to explain does not happen when most angels or demons appear. It does happen anytime a specific TYPE of angel appears. Cherubs, seraphim, holy spirit and the four living creatures that circle God (types of angels) are much more powerful than your everyday angel. They have been given special authority from God. Some of the most powerful angels are Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uziel AND lets not forget the most important JESUS, son of God. These angels and Christ are so powerful that once they get close to you, your body can not take the power, your complete nervous system breaks down and you hit the floor like a sack of potatoes..... in order to regain control over your body requires this powerful angel to physically touch you so that you become grounded so that you can again stand on your own feet.

This is why every knee shall bend before Christ whether you want to or not.

I have seen many threads discussing sleep paralysis incorrectly - Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon!!! It is not a physical or mental defect. For the most part sleep paralysis comes from one of these beings being near you (invisible or unseen in darkness). You see ....... often these beings come to us when we sleep ...... either to attack or to give you a dream or vision. Reread the bible and you will often see the prophets talking about how God spoke to them...... either by dream or by a vision.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Seeing as the dude died from a heart attack it's not implausible for him to say something is wrong and look scared, I'd imagine a lot of people say that during a heart attack or stroke.

How does a person even celebrate their own death? Or pass on their spooky powers?

I'd say it's much more evil for somebody to knowingly lie to well meaning christians and then propagate the lie just to reinforce their beliefs. If that's not bearing false witness I'm not sure of a better example.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Weird i found the Satanic bible on a old hard drive yesterday and read some of it

Be a bad ass all your life then seek repentance on your death bed

Some do it on a weekly basis and then go to Confession. Any different?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

If you're right and we believe at the end of it all .... oh well.

If the faithful are right and you aren't at the end of it all .... sucks to be you.

Now, of course, no one can make you believe if you don't. That is not my intent at all, but if you're right I don't see where it hurts you at all to let us believe. It changes the end results not at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join