It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anton LaVey's screams of Hell as he die's Begging Jesus for Mercy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker

originally posted by: intrepid

a reply to: Ghost147

If you want to believe in nothing then that is on you. Oh, but wait, you do believe in something, I forgot that you believe that frogs can turn into Princes right? Talk about a fairy tell.

A "tell"? Yeah, you just had one. Frogs and princes? I would never have thought of that. I like fiction but I don't believe it. I also wouldn't have come up with a rigged game where I have to give myself over to a being that hasn't been provable in 7000 years(recorded history).

Ah, thanks for the correction. He's provable, it just depends on what kind of evidence you will accept. If you expect Him to yell from the sky or drop a million in your bank account then that probably won't happen.

Dude. I've been through the religion thing. As a JW I studied many religions. There is no proof. There IS proof that the Flood couldn't have happened as stated because there were thriving societies in China and India at the time.

It's all good bro, many have changed their minds, but that doesn't mean I should jump on the banwagon as well.

[Sarcasm] Yup, because nothing says "Bandwagon" like logic and evidence. [/sarcasm]
edit on 31/7/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

If you want to believe in nothing then that is on you. Oh, but wait, you do believe in something, I forgot that you believe that frogs can turn into Princes right? Talk about a fairy tell.

A "tell"? Yeah, you just had one. Frogs and princes? I would never have thought of that. I like fiction but I don't believe it. I also wouldn't have come up with a rigged game where I have to give myself over to a being that hasn't been provable in 7000 years(recorded history).

Ah, thanks for the correction. He's provable, it just depends on what kind of evidence you will accept. If you expect Him to yell from the sky or drop a million in your bank account then that probably won't happen.

Dude. I've been through the religion thing. As a JW I studied many religions. There is no proof. There IS proof that the Flood couldn't have happened as stated because there were thriving societies in China and India at the time.

It's all good bro, many have changed their minds, but that doesn't mean I should jump on the banwagon as well.

[Sarcasm] Yup, because nothing says "Bandwagon" like logic and evidence. [/sarcasm]

Where's logic in frogs turning to princes?
edit on 31-7-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Just one. Now do you get it?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Where's logic in frogs tuning to princes?

When did I ever claim that I believed frogs turned into princes? you keep bringing it up, and I've already stated three times now that I don't believe frogs turned into princes, so again, what the heck are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

When did I ever claim that I believed frogs turned into princes? you keep bringing it up, and I've already stated three times now that I don't believe frogs turned into princes, so again, what the heck are you talking about?

So your saying that you don't believe this:

That's the teaching of evolution ant it?

What's the difference?

Can you see the fairy tale? Anyway have it, I'm going to bed.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

So your saying that you don't believe this:

That's the teaching of evolution ant it?

No, that image depicts what is trying to represent abiogenesis, and then a ridiculously linear and incorrect portrayal of a severely misinformed version of what someone who knows nothing of evolution thinks evolution functions.

Frogs never turned into princes. Mammals diverged over millions of years producing tens of thousands of different species, one being Homo sapiens

This is Evolution...

The difference between my acceptance of one of the most widely accepted theories in Science and your widely believed religion is that I actually can back up my claims with evidence. Furthermore, I will instantly change my stance on that acceptance if further evidence shows up to prove it incorrect.

You can do neither of those feats.

What's the difference?

Can you see the fairy tale? Anyway have it, I'm going to bed.

Between this image and your first one? Absolutely none. Between both your images and the one I just posted? Everything.

Your inability to understand this after months of discussing the topic with you is mind boggling. I really would like to know what your IQ is.
edit on 31/7/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Like I said before, when you can travel back in time and bring back the video of these things evolving then I'll believe it. All you have is theories, and none that can be proven. Have you observed any of these things happening? No you haven't. Have you done any experiments to see if it's possible? No you haven't', and you can't sense the process takes millions of years?

And sense you haven't observed or done any experiments to prove that it's true, your theory of evolution is not science. Or did you forget what science is? Here let me help you.

Science: The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

I'm sure we'll meet up in other threads, I'm done here.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Like I said before, when you can travel back in time and bring back the video of these things evolving then I'll believe it.

Funny. I already responded to this exact quote of yours in another topic. and when I did you completely ignored the response, then ran away from the topic itself. Here was my response:
Yup! Because nothing in life is accurate unless it's observed by a person in real time. Oh wait, that means we cannot actually determine that the Earth revolves around the Sun. No one has actually sat out in space and watched it occur, so that can't possible be accurate. Screw mathematics! We need personal observational accounts!

Guess we have to release all the inmates that have had no witnesses to the actual actions taken place. DNA evidence you say? Hogwash!!!! The only way to prove something is if someone stood there watching the murder take place and every action that lead up to the murder and everything after!

How long is it from your house to mine in a straight line? I guess I have to walk it and bring a tape measure because there is no possible way I could prove how may KM or Miles it will be unless we have personal observational evidence!

Perhaps it's time you step into reality and figure out how the world around you works. Or does the world even exist as far as you've seen because you haven't personally observed every nanometer of it? In fact, I don't even exist because you haven't personally met me to my knowledge. Guess there is no way to prove that I exist unless you personally observe me.

All you have is theories, and none that can be proven.

Considering that a Scientific Hypothesis needs an abundance of evidence to become a Scientific Theory, Your statement makes no sense. It's not that we don't have proof, it's that you refuse to acknowledge it when we give it, and instead run away from the topic with your tail in between your legs, then spout the same nonsense in another topic.

Have you observed any of these things happening? No you haven't.

You've asked me this before, and I've given at least 20 different cases where we have observed a species going from one species, and diverging into another.

and what did you do? You stopped responding to the topic and ran away.

Have you done any experiments to see if it's possible? No you haven't'

Yes. and I've listed several of them.

and what did you do? You stopped responding to the topic and ran away.

I'm sure we'll meet up in other threads, I'm done here.

Yes, we will, and then you'll run away. In fact, Please make a topic about the one we are currently discussing so we don't further derail this one. I'll meet you there.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Just one. Now do you get it?

So, if just one righteous deed is enough to get you into heaven, then just one sin is enough to screw it all up. Do you get that?

This is why I rest my faith in Christ. He removed our sins so that His righteousness could be manifested in those who believe in His work on the cross..
edit on 1-8-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo and expanded point

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is precisely why no one likes Christians. The title of this thread was written with perverse pleasure; the following comments totally disrespectful to anyone with a brain, and most importantly....a dead guy. Plus it's not even true.

Fail.
edit on 1-8-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The God I believe in is more forgiving and all knowing and would lend you money and you'd never have to worry about paying it back because He's God and has this awesome job and He's cool with just about anything and has cable with ALL the channels and sometimes He even lets you use the remote.

Cause He's awesome.

Sounds like Highest Love and Goodness Tao, and the True Higher Mind Spirit of All Consciousness, God. Thats my God/Goodness/Tao of Love, too.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just a silly women who is spouting unproven nonsense as fact....... And also spreading lies about LaVey.

(post by Derpfest removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join