It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anton LaVey's screams of Hell as he die's Begging Jesus for Mercy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker
Why such a short clip? Is't there a whole video or no?

I'm sure he is not the first to do this. Unbelievers always talk that stuff while they are alive but when death comes knocking reality starts to set in and they know they are in trouble. But you can't trick God he knows what's in your heart. Sadly though there is no rest for the wicked. It's gonna be like this for alot of people who think God is a joke, I wish I could see all of their faces when it happens.

Yup. Because all us "unbelievers" really secretly fear a deity we don't believe in.

You may not fear it now because you are confident in your own belief. But when your on your death bed and your paid a visit by some kind of being what you gonna do then? Let me guess, you'd probably break out your pad and pen and try to find some scientific reason why your seeing these things.

My logic is sound, it's better than believing in nothing. You don't have any answers therefore you have no choice but to believe in nothing. But it makes logical sense to believe in nothing I guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm sure he is not the first to do this. Unbelievers always talk that stuff while they are alive but when death comes knocking reality starts to set in and they know they are in trouble. But you can't trick God he knows what's in your heart. Sadly though there is no rest for the wicked. It's gonna be like this for alot of people who think God is a joke, I wish I could see all of their faces when it happens.

Me too!

The Satanist who belong to the Satanic church believe.....Do what thou willst........ one of the first signs of rebellion, but we who follow the one true God know "Let thy will be done in heaven and on earth.......not our will but his.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Yup. Because all us "unbelievers" really secretly fear a deity we don't believe in.

So when you're about to die, are you going to praise Zeus, Ra, Osiris, all the 30 million gods in Hinduism and so on, just make to sure you're in the good books for all of them?

Your logic is ridiculous.

That is what LaVey preached as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Weird i found the Satanic bible on a old hard drive yesterday and read some of it

Be a bad ass all your life then seek repentance on your death bed

Maybe this thread was written for you my friend.
edit on 31-7-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here it comes

*fires off the first volley*

Just kidding.

The experience of death is probably so troubling and painful that just about anyone would convert or revert in those last, terrible moments, which really just means at the simplest that Anton Lavey was a weenie.
edit on 7/31/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wait, we are just supposed to take this person's word for it? I thought you had ACTUAL footage of his death? Oh well, nothing to see here except Christian confirmation bias. Moving on.
edit on 31-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Here it comes

*fires off the first volley*

Just kidding.

The experience of death is probably so troubling and painful that just about anyone would convert or revert in those last, terrible moments.

My Grandfather didn't(liver cancer). His words were, "I ain't afraid of nothing."

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I choose... uhm...

Lets see... hmmm...
edit on 31 7 2015 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

edit on 31 7 2015 by ManFromEurope because: DAMN IT! Can't resize. Will take a nap and resolve later!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Weird i found the Satanic bible on a old hard drive yesterday and read some of it

Be a bad ass all your life then seek repentance on your death bed

Maybe this thread was written for you my friend.

It is a funny old world that way -you just never know in life

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
My Grandfather didn't(liver cancer). His words were, "I ain't afraid of nothing."

Clearly not a weenie.

I didn't mean to fear monger, it's just a scary topic, and I myself am probably in the weenie category.

I'd feel like a weenie if I had wrote a book out of rebellion to God because of personal issues in my life experience, and then made an entire religion still practiced to this very moment, but ended up crying to God right before I ate the bullet.
edit on 7/31/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Seeing as the dude died from a heart attack it's not implausible for him to say something is wrong and look scared, I'd imagine a lot of people say that during a heart attack or stroke.

How does a person even celebrate their own death? Or pass on their spooky powers?

I'd say it's much more evil for somebody to knowingly lie to well meaning christians and then propagate the lie just to reinforce their beliefs. If that's not bearing false witness I'm not sure of a better example.

No one has lied and you insinuating that a lie was spoken is a lie in itself. Show me the proof. You can not do that. Can you? You can not debunk the video either can you? You can only give an opinion and nothing more. If you research this mystery of what happens prior to death you will find numerous YouTube videos, books and internet sites available that talk about people who have visions prior to death. It is not uncommon.

To pass on one's power is another thread and has nothing to do with LaVey's vision.

A very weak attempt to shoot down the Youtube video. I wonder what your true agenda is? You don't need to tell me .... we both know.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The video debunks itself. A minute about some chick saying something that no one can confirm.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

And you can't prove that the video is telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wait, we are just supposed to take this person's word for it? I thought you had ACTUAL footage of his death? Oh well, nothing to see here except Christian confirmation bias. Moving on.

His death was not taped. The next best thing is the witness to his death. I don't see any reason why one of his followers would lie about it. Actually she should have attempted to cover it up and not say anything at all but it must have moved her to reexamine her own life and her own beliefs. If you think about it...... this Satanic follower brought much damage to the Satanic Church. Thank God.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And you can not prove it is false. Can you?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The legend is that he said:

Now, around about the Internet, the dying words of LaVey are listed in various places as being "Oh my, oh my, what have I done, there is something very wrong… there is something very wrong….”. However, there is no evidence that he did say these words. His daughter, who was present at his deathbed, announced his death at a press conference and never mentioned any last words. Actually, Karla LaVey continues her father's work today.
- See more at: www.interestingandweird.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I haven't read the thread yet, but it seems to me I've read this was a hoax. I'll see if I can find it, but I remember reading it more than once.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I didn't say that I could, but YOU are presenting it like it is truth. To me, it is just some random claim that could or couldn't be true and doesn't prove or disprove anything by itself.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Bingo. So one has to put "faith" in it. I've found that when faith is needed the issue is more than likely less than true.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I haven't read the thread yet, but it seems to me I've read this was a hoax. I'll see if I can find it, but I remember reading it more than once.

I would like to see that.......... I will hang around and see what you come up with.......

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join