It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati preparing for riots after viewing bodycam footage of fatal UC traffic stop

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I was on the fence regarding Garner, so you see where a jury would be as well. Even with a sample size as small as the two of us, it's 50/50.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just google - Black Lives Matter Code Pink

The litmus test says.... anti American commie movement.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Just google - Black Lives Matter Code Pink

The litmus test says.... anti American commie movement.

Zero to do with anything but especially the thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Exactly....all other threads dealing with this subject have been closed and we are directed to this trashy thread...... No offense OP.

On topic, I'm on the side of cut-n-dry murder.
edit on 29-7-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Can anyone see the car move before the shot is fired? I looked at it numerous times, and I do not see the car move before he shoots.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here is the FULL LENGTH video of that pig cop Ray tensing, shooting Mr. Debose

I have waited to pass judgement until the full video came out..
After seeing the video, this is disgusting.
I would be worried about RIOTS to if i was
any of them Ohio coppers...

Tell us ATS Like it is.

University of Cincinnati police officer Ray Tensing has been charged with murder in the killing of Sam DuBose, a black man, during a traffic stop two weeks ago. Prosecutors today announced the indictment and released video from Tensing’s body camera that shows him shooting DuBose in the head.

Tensing is “on administrative paid leave, and hopefully soon he’ll be on administrative paid leave in a justice center,” Hamilton County prosecutor Joe Deters announced at a press conference before showing the video. Tensing’s attorney said he planned to surrender himself today if indicted.

He faces life in prison.

“I was shocked ... it really broke my heart. It’s just bad. It’s just bad what he did,” Deters said, describing the shooting as an “intentional killing of another human being.”

gawker.com...

SInce we merged the threads here is the video.. I posted it as soon as it dropped.
first one on ATS with it

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Reading the thread now however S&F for the "Link to the Stink" comment!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Can anyone see the car move before the shot is fired? I looked at it numerous times, and I do not see the car move before he shoots.

No it didn't.

If it had it would have been apparent by officer movement and a shaking camera.

The camera movement is much more in line with someone shuffling to aim rather than trying to keep up with a moving vehicle all the while aiming a weapon.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

If you're so upset for the victim, and not just looking for another cop to put on the stake with gasoline tank in hand, perhaps you should take some care to actually spell the victim's name correctly.

Just saying.

I am fully in the "Tensing committed murder" camp, just so we're clear.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys
a reply to: Kali74

Exactly....all other threads dealing with this subject have been closed and we are directed to this trashy thread......

I know it is ridiculous, i was the first one on ATS with the video,
dropped the thread, and it got closed. The op in this thread
is very lazy... Either way we got the video, please watch it people
the cop fell back after he shot debose in the head. Then he got up real quick
There was no physical struggle of anything... Cop just trigger happy
should not of even had his gun drawn.
Guy runs you chase, how hard is that?
I guess the cop could not be bothered and took
the 'easy' way out.
edit on 29-7-2015 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Reposting my opinion from another, now closed thread:

I'm only going to say the following one time, and if anybody is too dense to understand it I'm not even going to entertain debate about my comment: the following is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT meant to exonerate the ex cop in any way, shape, or form. It is my opinion that this shooting is not remotely justified.

The only, ONLY way this shooting could have been justified is if the driver had somehow trapped the ex cop's arm inside the vehicle. Like grabbing on to his wrist or yanking his arm further into the vehicle (it's happened).

Now there's a two part response to that scenario:

1) did the officer have a real, justifiable reason for sticking his arm in the window? In my opinion, no. He created the situation.

2) the scenario I mentioned above is not at all what the ex cop's attorney is saying. He's saying the cop felt like he was going to get sucked under the vehicle. And that's a pretty damned poor attempt at justification. Since that's their current defense against the ex cop being charged, the whole "my arm was trapped" excuse is, or should be, right out the window from this point forward.

My two cents now that the video is out.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I watched three times, I didn't see the car moving until after Sam Dubose was shot. I can't watch it anymore.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why would people think you are trying to exonerate him? I thought that was a well thought out post.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I watched three times, I didn't see the car moving until after Sam Dubose was shot. I can't watch it anymore.

I agree completely.

I will add that if the prosecutor takes a plea bargain in this case, they may see unrest due to that decision.
edit on b000000312015-07-29T16:49:25-05:0004America/ChicagoWed, 29 Jul 2015 16:49:25 -0500400000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: starfoxxx

If you're so upset for the victim, and not just looking for another cop to put on the stake with gasoline tank in hand, perhaps you should take some care to actually spell the victim's name correctly.

Just saying.

I am fully in the "Tensing committed murder" camp, just so we're clear.

Oh i'm sorry Mr. DuBose
Fascist Nazi grammer police out in strong force today.

AND YES this cops needs the electric chair...
I am usually on the police officer's side
the evidence is right here in your face..
The cop just straight up capped the guy
so he couldn't be inconvenienced

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

No clue. Then again I don't understand why some here like to say I always defend cops, no matter what, either.

*shrug*

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not a lawyer nor fully aware of prosecutorial procedure in Cincinnati... but I can't really think of a reason the prosecution would offer a deal at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No clue. Then again I don't understand why some here like to say I always defend cops, no matter what, either.

*shrug*
. Ill defend the police if they are in the right and up and up. Ill defend also the people when copsoverstepped their boundaries and kill innocent people.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

*shrug*

You seem to 'shoot pretty straight' and not ''from the hip' IMO. I have seen you call cops out when they deserve it.
You are the first that I saw calling it out that the cop reached into the car, for instance. You have a better viewpoint, being a cop.
Some people will hate you just because you are a cop. It isn't fair, but I am sure that you can handle it.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

*shrug*

Keep working on it. I got over my bias and think you're pretty cool.

edit on 29-7-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join