It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Geoengineeringwatch had been lying all along.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
For years we have all seen the videos and pictures of "chemtrails". We have been told it's coming from the fuel, since you can clearly see it coming from the engines. As in this video:

But, recently, they posted a new video. It's listed as "undeniable proof!"
But, there is one significant difference here. The spray you see, isn't coming from the engines. It's coming from the wing tips.
As of right now, geoengineeringwatch is still posting this video as "undeniable proof of chemtrails".

So aside from the fact that the first video is a contrail, and the second video is a fuel dump, We have two completely different scenarios, showing a plume emanating from different parts of the plane. So what we are left with is:
A. all the old videos showing contrails coming from the engines are simply contrails, and this one video (being different) is real proof.

or

B. all the old videos are really chemtrails, and someone simply "made a mistake" with this one, and is too embarrassed to take it down.

Either way, one disproves the other even without anyone bringing "truth" into the mix. Chemtrail speak itself debunks one or the other nicely.

The fact that this video is still being used on that site is proof that the site owner is dishonest. Undeniable proof.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Did we REALLY need proof that Geoengineeringwatch makes up stuff to push their conspiracy theory?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Don't forget the irrefutable close up of the plane with the nozzles on the trailing edge of the wings spraying from everywhere on the wings except the nozzles.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am of the opinion, that the best way to counter BS, is with proof of its fallacy.

That way, people who continue to believe nonsense, can be utterly dismissed without question, rather than with niggling doubts creeping in here and there.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let me get this straight…

jet exhaust and fuel are not toxic?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think most of us knew geoengineeringwatch was garbage, but hopefully this will change the minds of some of those still gullible enough to believe their crap.

Don't forget, too, that they're actively deleting any comments that even hint at a fuel dump...Real honest tactic....

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Did we REALLY need proof that Geoengineeringwatch makes up stuff to push their conspiracy theory?

I thought we need proof that jet exhaust isn't harmful, just water.
edit on 20-7-2015 by intrptr because: change

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I mean, yes that is true. I was just more trying to highlight that GEW's BS is already so obvious that only the truly gullible and people with severe confirmation biases will believe it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I mean, yes that is true. I was just more trying to highlight that GEW's BS is already so obvious that only the truly gullible and people with severe confirmation biases will believe it.

...And yet there are still a number of people here at ATS that buy it hook, line, and sinker...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Don't look around you, just up at the puffy white lines…

Kerosene is the major compound in jet fuel and has a specific odour, especially before fuel combustion, which can be smelled >8 km from the airport [3].

The main polluting substances considered in this environment are nitrogen oxides, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), sulfur dioxide [4], and fine and ultrafine particles (UFPs) [5].

PAHs are dangerous. They have been measured and characterised for decades. Thus, it has been established that aromatic hydrocarbons are a significant part of jet exhaust pollution [2, 6]. Different types of volatile PAHs were identified using a sampler placed outside in a residential area very close to an airport. It is interesting to note that the concentration of the particulate phase measured near homes was similar to that at the end of runways [7].

Who's the real Con(trail) artist

edit on 20-7-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: network dude

Let me get this straight…

jet exhaust and fuel are not toxic?

Let me understand you. Did I say anywhere that they were? If you need help reading the OP, I can offer some assistance U2U.

This is about the contrail/chemtrail debate. I think you are looking for fragile earth. that is a good place to discuss pollution. If you need help, just ask. I can explain it using smaller words.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think we all know what jet exhaust is. What's your point?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

...And yet there are still a number of people here at ATS that buy it hook, line, and sinker...

There are some people on ATS that believe in Flat Earth theory. In the words of Ron White, "You can't fix stupid."

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I thought we need proof that jet exhaust isn't harmful, just water.

The white puffy lines that we call contrails, are over 99% water ice.
The pollution you and EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD don't like, is invisible, and always present when the engines run. Please don't troll here.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

This is about the contrail/chemtrail debate.

The chemtrail/contrail debate is a 'con' job to distract people.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

...To distract people from what? Actually, don't answer that. Instead, why don't you go create a new thread about whatever new conspiracy you've come up with.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Every news item in the world is meant to distract you. Everything is a distraction while we wait to die.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
But what about the aluminum phosphatized tublux ash nodes that are being found on in the fungus underneath the toenails of Szechuan reindeer? I mean, that's gotta be chem trails.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

I believe that was due to Niburu. (sorry, I don't have a link)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: intrptr

I think we all know what jet exhaust is. What's your point?

Isn't that what the whole argument is about, what it is? This debate is a disinfo campaign used to distract people from the real pollution anywhere diesel fuel is burned. Designed to keep peoples attention focused on the sky instead of ongoing health issues associated with pollution.

Both sides of the argument are promoted to keep people arguing about the 'harmless contrail' or 'mystery spraying' aspects alone

Don't actually mention chemicals, health effects or environmental pollution…

See how everyone comes hard and says hey, thats not part of the debate?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join