It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This absolutely not true. There are many safeguards in place for disposal of medical waste, and/or they are sent for additional genetic testing. Plus most often the baby is not intact.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: stosh64

I think before we send young men off to die in battle, those who call for war should first be sent into battle themselves so they know what they send others to do as well.

They should have to send their own children into battle as well to die for their cause instead of the children of someone else.

Not sure what this has to do with the OP but I agree with you.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
FULL FOOTAGE: Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts

last almost three hours

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Agreed

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
I don't see the problem with selling the babies for medical and financial reasons.
Medical reason I had a friend who lived 20 extra years from stem cell treatments.
As for a financial reason it can't be the most glamorous job handling little unborn babies that's got to be worth something I wouldn't do it for free.What is the alternative let them rot. at least this way the babies will be apart of something other than worm food.Maybe they will live on through the people they help like my friend.

How is that possible, the first clinical trials were a lot less than 20 years ago?

Aren't bone marrow transplants considered stem cell therapy? They've been going on since the 1970s, I think.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Of course it would never happen. Nobody with money or power or influence is going to sacrifice themselves or their own children when they can sacrifice other people and their children.

The people who plan the wars and profit from them sit down together and discuss it over dinner while the poor peasants are outside dying by the millions to make them that profit.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It has more to do with your comment about making people aware first hand what they are doing and the actions they take.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: beezzer

actions or inaction

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

-Edmund Burke

OK, outlaw abortion then and women return to the back alleys and die of infection and blood loss. Be my guest. If you want to do something about it so much.

Yeah, I guess that's the only choice.

Funny how liberals are all for social programs but when it comes to the unborn, it's just easier to kill them.

Actually, I would like birth control to be free and easily accesible and on every insurance plan. It seems some large conservative organizations won't do that with their insurance. There is nothing funny about that.

You realize that those "large businesses" do pay for most forms of birth control on their plans? It is just a few specific types that aren't paid for and nothing stops women who work there from having those forms if they pay for them on their own?

You also realize that most every plan out there will pay for just about every form of birth control the minute it becomes medically necessary, so that Sandra Fluke's overly dramatic sob story about her friend who needed it for cysts and couldn't get it paid for was false? Birth control for cysts is medicine, not contraception. One is necessity and paid for; the other is elective and not necessity and may not be paid for by some plans.

And of course, no one needs any prescription for condoms.

There are still some who outright refused to provide it on their plan. I am not talking about sandra fluke either. Choice is important and condoms are about 80%-86% successful. I would never rely on just that. Some forms of birth control work better with some women than others and out of pocket for anything but pills can run over $400.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
FULL FOOTAGE: Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts

last almost three hours

youtu.be...

They are not selling anything. They do have fees to reimburse for the work involved. They are non profit. This is completely within the law. This has been gone over in this thread multiple times.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Can I order a whole murdered baby from them? For... uh... research?

(post by infolurker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Brick through her effing window!
And yes I would do it.....

We lost a little girl a while back and the thought of #s like this dealing her out in parts gets me angry and I mean dont give a %$£" angry, USA or UK, I dont care. Dont ukfai with the babies....gettit?

( A seriously pissed of scotsman)

link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
No.

link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No.

I said that I couldn't find this news on anything other than conservative news sites.

I'm trying to find a mainstream news source for this and I don't see one.

If you can find me one that would be great.

I love this. Are you seriously that upset that someone who thinks different from you reported on this while like minded organizations did not? So upset as to disregard it completely based on that alone? Ad hominem at it's finest.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but if you're talking about heads, brains, livers, lungs, etc. you're talking about a person, viable or not, it would take a sociopath to do what they do.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Can I order a whole murdered baby from them? For... uh... research?

Since they crush the baby alive in places when killing it, you may have to order 2 to get a whole one.

The same sick people who support this murder are the same people who would have a fit if someone did the same thing to a puppy.

That is what the world has turned into.
edit on 14-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: reldra

The argent defender of Planned Parenthood.

Sickening.
I had thought the personal atatcks were supposed to stop?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So now we tell women when they can and can't have sex? Maybe we should force birth control on all women who have passed puberty and make them ask the government for permission to be taken off birth control. Only when the government gives them permission, can they have a child. That will solve the problem of abortions, no doubt

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClydeBuilt
Brick through her effing window!
And yes I would do it.....

We lost a little girl a while back and the thought of #s like this dealing her out in parts gets me angry and I mean dont give a %$£" angry, USA or UK, I dont care. Dont ukfai with the babies....gettit?

( A seriously pissed of scotsman)

Each patient that wants to signs consent if the fetal parts are to be donated for research or not. Research can help others in the future. Simply having it taken away by a medical waste company does nothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh!....thats ok then.

How exactly do you water down stripping baby corpes out for parts?
Thats like saying Stalin made some polish guys go for a picnic in woods near Katyn, is there nothing that some mad '@rsehole wont try to justify?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join