It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: reldra

The argent defender of Planned Parenthood.

Sickening.
I had thought the personal atatcks were supposed to stop?

Not a personal attack. I find the whole thing sickening and that organization sickening... if you happen to support the sickness so be it.
edit on 14-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Aren't bone marrow transplants considered stem cell therapy? They've been going on since the 1970s, I think.

No. They are nowhere near the same thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: stosh64
So this 22 week baby,

Could be ripped out up to its neck, have an instrument thrust into its brain, and then ripped out the rest of the way. Then be dismembered and dissected, packaged up and sold.

And some of you are perfectly fine with this? On an industrial scale?

Ultimate evil...........

what do you think illegal abortions look like???......this is the whole point.....you can't stop abortion, you want to make it illegal, and then put blinders over your eyes and say that it doesn't happen anymore...they were happening way before Roe v. Wade

I know what they look like, maybe that is part of the reason I am against the majority of abortions. Do you?

I don't think it should be illegal, however I do think it should require a lot of soul searching first.

I believe anyone that wants a 'voluntary' abortion should be forced to see exactly what they are going to be doing to their LIVING baby. It should not be a mindless, opps option. Just come here and we will take care of your "problem".

Then if you still want to dismember that 'tissue' in you, you do so knowing full well what you are about to do.

why go through all that?....do you really think women DO NOT have the intelligence to figure it out? that somehow they are incapable of knowing what is going to happen when they have an abortion?...how about if you showed all military men that are going to go into battle, movies about American soldiers heads being blown off, or their guts liquefied by a bomb blast...to think that you understand what turmoil the woman goes through when that day arrives, and then for you to come and kick her when she is down....what type of human sickness is that....maybe you can cut a cows throat in front of your kids, and then tell them..."this is where your hamburger meat comes from"
edit on 14-7-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No.

I said that I couldn't find this news on anything other than conservative news sites.

I'm trying to find a mainstream news source for this and I don't see one.

If you can find me one that would be great.

I love this. Are you seriously that upset that someone who thinks different from you reported on this while like minded organizations did not? So upset as to disregard it completely based on that alone? Ad hominem at it's finest.

Yet, what was released was heavily edited and no laws have been broken. It's not really news.

link   
It's a freaking lost cause in this world to have your own damn opinion......There like arse's, we all have one. Beleive if you want what TV tells you. Beleive their selling baby parts and Family Planning is the culprit. Beleive there's a whole organization devoted to baby parts from aborted babies...I never ever said where I stand on that particular issue of abortion. As in I'm a MAN and I have no say...I can't have a baby. Because 20/20 was source and the other sources as it was pointed out, speak of it, does it make it true? Radio, TV and now the internet...controlling the way people think since way back in the day.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Sickening.

Not a personal attack. I find the whole thing sickening and that organization sickening... if you happen to support the sickness so be it.

I have what you posted. There is no real way to change it now. You can edit it, but I took a screenshot.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
can't tell the women without telling the men, ya know discrimination and all that...
and well if you are gonna temporally sterilize the women, you should do so for the men also...
oh, and I have a question for all
why aren't any male birth control mandated to be covered by obmamcare?? why is it the women that gets the priviledge of throwing foreign objects and toxic cocktails into our bodies?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
It's a freaking lost cause in this world to have your own damn opinion......There like arse's, we all have one. Beleive if you want what TV tells you. Beleive their selling baby parts and Family Planning is the culprit. Beleive there's a whole organization devoted to baby parts from aborted babies...I never ever said where I stand on that particular issue of abortion. As in I'm a MAN and I have no say...I can't have a baby. Because 20/20 was source and the other sources as it was pointed out, speak of it, does it make it true? Radio, TV and now the internet...controlling the way people think since way back in the day.
the 20/20 part was spliced in. The 20/20 part is from 2000 when Planned Parenthood was found to not have broken any laws. Nothing is being sold.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Sickening.

I have what you posted. There is no real way to change it now. You can edit it, but I took a screenshot.

Good for you. Reported, Warned, etc.

Sorry if I offended you or caused any mental anguish and grief.

Love you too.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This isnt donation to science as most grieving parents would see it, donate for someone else to sell the parts for cash?

Now Im assuming here that the parent in these cases and for whatever reason didnt have the baby and opted for a termination. A hard choice in some cases and never an easy discussion, but even then just because he-she-they chose to remove the problem, doesnt mean that others wont give sh it about the aftermath.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ok, not sure why the hell I am going to do this, but that little voice inside said do it, so here goes.

Why am I against easy, thought free abortion? Why do I think people should be forced to deal with the reality of what they are going to do?

Back in 1983, when I was 17, my 16 yr old girlfriend and I got pregnant.

We wanted to get married and have the baby. Our parents decided both families should get together and 'discuss' it.

During this discussion the fathers from both sides decided it would be best to have the 'problem' taken care of, and convinced us both it was "for the best".

So we were saved from ruining our lives by HAVING to get married, and become 'teenage' parents.
At least that is what we were led to believe.

It took about 2 weeks to get an appt. with PP and that day arrived like a blur. We went together, and she went in alone. No one ever said anything about other options, it was all very efficient and IT was over before we knew it.

On the way home neither of us spoke, she was crying and I was kind of in shock. We both were.
We broke up several months later, and as we did she said with tears in her eyes, 'why did we kill our baby?

I haven't seen her in over 30 years, I often wonder what might have been.

I also think, almost on a daily basis, what my 32 year old child would have been like. And I second guess my decision to have my child killed, because it would have inconvenienced my life.

I wish someone would have sat down with me and explained EXACTLY WTF I WAS ABOUT TO DO.

It was all made as effortless and mindless as possible, and I will ALWAYS have a huge hole in my life because of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: kaylaluv
can't tell the women without telling the men, ya know discrimination and all that...
and well if you are gonna temporally sterilize the women, you should do so for the men also...
oh, and I have a question for all
why aren't any male birth control mandated to be covered by obmamcare?? why is it the women that gets the priviledge of throwing foreign objects and toxic cocktails into our bodies?

I believe they have been researching male birth control for at least a decade, but none has gotten past the research stage. You can't mandate that which does not exist.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So why is this wrong, again?

Haven't we got over sky gods and such... guess not.

I saw a thread the other day talking about peak phosphorous and was reminded back many years prior when I first got sucked into the nonsense.

My solution was to suck it back out the bones. This stuff doesn't magically disappear. It's not as if granny or embryo is having any less experience.

Make them useful.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yeah sure, let's force vasectomies on all males past puberty. They can have them reversed when they prove to the government that they are capable of adequately taking care of their offspring. During the monitoring of said males, if the government finds that they are not adequately taking care of them, then the children will be removed and replaced in other homes. Does that work for y'all?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

For those sticking their fingers in their ears and don't want to hear it. They have a huddle at the beginning of the day to relay what body parts are needed (liver is in big demand) and discuss where to "crush" the baby to death as to not harm the organs they want to sell.

Sick SOB's

This is nothing but science fiction. They do not harvest organs from fetal masses, they never have, and this is not the first time claims like this have been made. It is medical waste, bagged up and weighed, and it is incinerated. Just like any other pieces/parts from surgery, amputation, etc. that is collected from hospital medical waste bins.

It is s testament to the ignorance of people in general that someone would actually believe that these people are taking organs (they don't even have fully functional organs) or limbs (which they typically don't have yet either) from a liquified mass of fetal cells the size of a kidney bean, and somehow there is a market for this garbage out there. It does not exist. This is a fabrication. It is not real.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

No, I don't think most people really think about what they are actually doing when they have an abortion.

It is all made easy and thoughtless.

I think that would be a good idea for soldiers, and I have killed a dear with my son and had him gut it. He did not like it.

I understand as much as any man can what she goes through.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Watch it. They probably posted it thinking no one would watch it, but they CLEARLY talk about NOT selling tissue and people DONATING the fetuses, stem cell research and what the money is used for (administrative costs, shipping, etc.)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
That is sad and you should have had more information. But, it is not usually a good idea for 16 year olds to become parents in this day and age. If she was offered adoption. and she had the pregnancy to term and then had to give a baby away, then the tears you saw in the car wold have been nothing in comparison. It is not an easy thing. I feel for you that you have regrets.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: infolurker

For those sticking their fingers in their ears and don't want to hear it. They have a huddle at the beginning of the day to relay what body parts are needed (liver is in big demand) and discuss where to "crush" the baby to death as to not harm the organs they want to sell.

Sick SOB's

This is nothing but science fiction. They do not harvest organs from fetal masses, they never have, and this is not the first time claims like this have been made. It is medical waste, bagged up and weighed, and it is incinerated. Just like any other pieces/parts from surgery, amputation, etc. that is collected from hospital medical waste bins.

It is s testament to the ignorance of people in general that someone would actually believe that these people are taking organs (they don't even have fully functional organs) or limbs (which they typically don't have yet either) from a liquified mass of fetal cells the size of a kidney bean, and somehow there is a market for this garbage out there. It does not exist. This is a fabrication. It is not real.

Did you actually watch the hidden camera video?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood Doc Deletes Twitter Account After Exposed Selling Aborted Baby Body Parts

www.lifenews.com...

After the top doctor at the Planned Parenthood abortion business was exposed describing how the abortion business sells the body parts of aborted babies, she has deleted her twitter account to avoid criticism and investigation.

As LifeNews has reported, new undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted unborn children and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.

In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA’s Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join