It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Well done for bringing this up OP!

This object has obviously moved from the original blacked out box.The link below will explain all you need to know.

That's something I also noticed, the black patch as I remember was supposed to be an occulter because of that stars brightness, you could ask why bother, I saw no particular reason for it. Anyway, I looked at the patch I have on my Google Earth and this new yellow object with it's gassy 'tail' would not have been covered by the patch if it had been in the same position as it is now. The other thing is the patch the guy in the video shows, is not the same as the patch I have? his has no obvious light being obscured in what he shows, mine shows a small portion of the bright star. It's all a bit stupid but there it is.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Jupiter is about 5 AU from the Sun. So ten times than is 50. WISE performed a whole sky IR survey that would spot a Jupiter sized planet out to 26,000 AU.

Science may constantly be making new discoveries but that doesn't change the laws of physics. A large mass body could not periodically enter the inner solar system without throwing the orbits of the planets into chaos. Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis/etc does not exist.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Cheers for that.
I had a feeling it would be the hypothetical Tyche he was on about.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: wildespace

only one little question i have - ive forgotten most of the good astronomy i learned years ago from disuse - but my daughter's school has a nice 25" ritchy-chretien refractor that has a nice IR spectrometer used by the USNO and NASA for planetary object work.

wouldn't that type of system be needed - and a very southerly geographical location - to pick out a faint, "brown dwarf" or large oort cloud region object? I don't think - from what i can recall - that most amateur astronomers would see "planet X" of internet fame from most locations north of (south) south america. ?

Just as you can see the North Star from almost anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere (unless you're very close to the equator), you can see the southern celestial pole and everything around it from most of the Southern Hemisphere. There are plenty of amateur astronomers there, in countries like Australia, New Zealand, and the South American countries.

As for the telescope, it depends on what you're looking for, and how far out. There's a possibility that a gas giant or a smaller planet could be out there in the outer reaches of the Solar System, still undetected. But the possibility of a brown dwarf is practically ruled out, since we've detected very small and cool brown dwarfs light years away from us. Amateur astronomers can detect brown dwarfs with their equipment (just ask ngchunter for a picture), and they detect comets or other bodies that are fainter than Pluto.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How far is this thing?

Can it be seen with a regular telescope?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
People, please listen to wildspace and ngchunter. They know what they are talking about and I think, both are amateur astronomers who have years of experience becoming intimate with the sky.

The object people with absolutely zero credibility or even science literacy are claiming as planet X is actually a T-Tauri star many light years away and not any sort of threat to us.

By the way, T-Tauri stars are interesting on their own because they are young stars around which planets are in the process of forming.

Our Sun was once a T-Tauri type star around 4.4 billion years ago.

As was stated earlier, the Universe is fascinating enough as it is with real mysteries yet to be discoved. Why invent a nonsensical mystery when the real ones are just as good if not better?

And lastly, no one can hide the sky. Anyone who tells you different doesn't know what they're talking about. There are probably around 1 million amateur astronomers world wide so it would be impossible to hide something like a large planet in our solar system from them.

Finally, the imagery from "Google Sky" actually comes from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey which you can view here.

Also...ever wanted X-ray specs or super-human vision? Check out Chromoscope lets you explore our Galaxy (the Milky Way) and the distant Universe in a range of wavelengths from gamma-rays to the longest radio waves.

edit on 25-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

This object has obviously moved from the original blacked out box.The link below will explain all you need to know.

That's something I also noticed, the black patch as I remember was supposed to be an occulter because of that stars brightness, you could ask why bother, I saw no particular reason for it. Anyway, I looked at the patch I have on my Google Earth and this new yellow object with it's gassy 'tail' would not have been covered by the patch if it had been in the same position as it is now. The other thing is the patch the guy in the video shows, is not the same as the patch I have? his has no obvious light being obscured in what he shows, mine shows a small portion of the bright star. It's all a bit stupid but there it is.

It isn't new and it hasn't moved. Please see my link on the last page, there are youtube videos of this same object in the same place from at least 3 years ago. And I can find pictures of it taken about 60 years ago. It hasn't moved in all that time.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Ultralight

I will spend my FREE time where I choose, thank you. You know nothing about my educational background and, I feel, are intentionally condescending.
Either that or I haven't had enough hot chi tea this morning and my cranky factor is set on stun.

Im not commenting about you. Im commenting about your lack of scientific knowledge on the subject of this thread. That you think that astronomers can track inbound small lumps of rock is astounding enough. But that you (and others) dont seem to fathom the effect that Planet X would have on EVERY SINGLE planet in the solar system is just mind boggling. Its been explained, over and over and over again.

The science is simple enough for schoolkids to get, but you ( meaning also all you planetx believers) feel the need to ignore such mundane facts such as gravity in order to play make believe.

I dont get it. The universe is exciting enough...you dont need to make up stuff.

I am sorry but it is not a simple thing and if you think so you are the one who needs to do some more studying.
First off gravity is not a simple thing it is not even know what it is. There is so much to learn and at every turn we read, "scientists find impossible" the impossible being weighed against their former belief.

There are changes happening to the earth, sun and all of the planets at this time, unpredicted and not understood changes, since you have a love of science you will know this.

As far as the effects...really?... Why do you think they put in the tremendous expense and time to try and see if there was an unknown object if there is no reason to look because everything in our system is so explained?

We don't really know. We can define what it is as a field of influence, because we know how it operates in the universe. And some scientists think that it is made up of particles called gravitons which travel at the speed of light. However, if we are to be honest, we do not know what gravity "is" in any fundamental way - we only know how it behaves.

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...
There is a large number of binary stars now what lets some of them have a companion which does not return for hundreds of thousands of years?

Orbital periods can be less than an hour (for AM CVn stars), or a few days (components of Beta Lyrae), but also hundreds of thousands of years (Proxima Centauri around Alpha Centauri AB).

The strength of the gravitational force reduces quickly with distance.

Just maybe we have been given some information that is real from ancient peoples who had some knowledge and were not just making paper the hard way and writing for fun.

And all things on the earth shall alter,
And shall not appear in their time:
And the moon shall alter her order,
And not appear at her time.
And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west
And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.
And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.
And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them.
Book of Enoch

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

I will spend my FREE time where I choose, thank you. You know nothing about my educational background and, I feel, are intentionally condescending.
Either that or I haven't had enough hot chi tea this morning and my cranky factor is set on stun.

Im not commenting about you. Im commenting about your lack of scientific knowledge on the subject of this thread. That you think that astronomers can track inbound small lumps of rock is astounding enough. But that you (and others) dont seem to fathom the effect that Planet X would have on EVERY SINGLE planet in the solar system is just mind boggling. Its been explained, over and over and over again.

The science is simple enough for schoolkids to get, but you ( meaning also all you planetx believers) feel the need to ignore such mundane facts such as gravity in order to play make believe.

I dont get it. The universe is exciting enough...you dont need to make up stuff.

I am sorry but it is not a simple thing and if you think so you are the one who needs to do some more studying.
First off gravity is not a simple thing it is not even know what it is. There is so much to learn and at every turn we read, "scientists find impossible" the impossible being weighed against their former belief.

There are changes happening to the earth, sun and all of the planets at this time, unpredicted and not understood changes, since you have a love of science you will know this.

Here are the limits of the mass/distance function of any putative planet X. Please tell me how this fits in with your claims that it's causing "earth changes?"
arxiv.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Great thread, Black Fox.
Here is an except from an article about the origins of the winged disk symbol possibly coming from Nimrod's kingdom.

The peculiar morphology of the winged disc receives a straightforward explanation in the interdisciplinary method of 'plasma mythology', as advocated on these pages. Extensive laboratory experiments and a worldwide survey of petroglyphs have led plasma physicist Anthony Peratt to conclude that the past has witnessed the formation of a heaven-reaching plasma discharge tube, precipitated by a large influx of charged particles from space and an increased solar wind. The detailed reconstruction of the development of this column offers a strikingly close match to the archetypal aspects attributed to the 'cosmic tree' in ancient traditions around the globe. A shock pulse exercised on the circumpolar regions of the earth would have produced a plasma instability resulting in just such extensions to the column as the 'wings' of the disc at the top. The spiky features of these plasma discharge “wings” strongly resemble flaming feathers. In origin, then, it might be that the winged disc commemorated something far stranger than the ordinary sun: a 'primordial sun' whose wings answered not to fancy, but to astronomical reality.

From here.

If planet x was coming, I doubt they would tell us directly, but we know that TPTB like to drop all sorts of confusing hints

edit on 25-6-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: link added.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

NO we should line up all the messengers and shoot them, only then will this BS theory be finished !!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Seriously would all the people on here consider this Google Sky is a database of astrophotography from guess who,

Traveling to the stars has never been easier

To help you explore the far reaches of our universe, we have teamed up with astronomers at some of the largest observatories in the world to bring you a new view of the sky.

Some people on here REALLY need to do a quick search before wolfing down the BS!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Very interesting Google image Black_Fox

The deep mind thinks however if this was an actual ANNUNAKI associated Dimensional medium cross over Star craft,
why is this information if releasable by Google,
not being mass broadcast by those more associated with EA*RTH space related activities,
from more Military, Scientific and yes as well as Political & Religious based Centers of information sharing?

1 wonders...

Does make a good psy op for the conspiracy theorist minds
to see which ones "are" and "are not" focused.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: mysticrecluse

Or they have been paid off to remain silenced, or threatened, hmmm?

What number was that in the conspiracy cliche handbook

Many members on here are into astronomy and know the night sky VERY well and we even take pictures.

Click this link Members Astrophotography

Then you will learn something about YOUR fellow members from all parts of the world taking part in that thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

originally posted by: smurfy

It isn't new and it hasn't moved. Please see my link on the last page, there are youtube videos of this same object in the same place from at least 3 years ago. And I can find pictures of it taken about 60 years ago. It hasn't moved in all that time.

No, I meant to say 'new' in comma as I did with 'tail'. a bit tongue-in-cheek

I see what they have done alright, the patch which is there, and which they used, is in a different area to the picture they show as being the place where the patch was.

edit on 25-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
sky-map.org...
server5.wikisky.org...

I am still searching but I don't find info about a blacked out are at these coordinates, however there are a ton of others over the years so...
Here are some of those
google glitch, sky map
5h53m27s -6 10' 56"
Feb 2011
www.abovetopsecret.com...

5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58"
Blacked out
www.youtube.com...

-6.01931, -91.5903
answers.yahoo.com...

13h 50m 55.0s -8" 32' 15.2"
productforums.google.com...#!topic/maps/V8AyoJy0V9U

One explanation

www.cosmophobia.org...
The black boxes in Google Sky, WikiSky, and Microsoft World-Wide Telescope are not 'censored' by NASA

edit on 25-6-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yes, we've been over this before, on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Here are the limits of the mass/distance function of any putative planet X. Please tell me how this fits in with your claims that it's causing "earth changes?"
arxiv.org...

First off this article is old there is a lot of new information and new science since then.
(Submitted on 13 Jan 2011 (v1), last revised 14 Dec 2011 (this version, v6))
Secondly I am able to find many scientists who have believed in an effect by a binary sun and its possible outlying planets on our system.
Personally I cannot see how it would not affect its twin and planets.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
google has been extremely busy providing this information to us today
at least we saw the screen pic before it was blacked out

edit on 25-6-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The same picture of the "winged disc" was used here in 2013

It states it is from 2007

______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2013/12/nibiru-coordinates-on-google-sky-2457056.html
edit on 25-6-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join