It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I was someone who first believed Nibiru 100% in the years before, then disbelieved 90% or more of Nibiru. If anyone cares.

WHat we have a s"leaked" info on Google, cannot be leaked without approval. Perhaps Nibiru is shown smaller than its actual size is by now, and not exactly in th elocation where it is now. Anyway it is shown, now almost officially. Moreover, the region was blackened for some time.

Do we have months, years? My guess is not for years though.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: JayTaylor
a reply to: Black_Fox

It looks to me like it could be an optical illusion caused by gravitational lensing. These ring or halo shapes are often caused by gravity interfering with light as it travels to Earth. Just my opinion.

My guess is its a scanning error from the negative. Betting it's not on the original negative. If it were the astronomers would have surely told people. That would be a huge find foe an astronomer to find a planet.

Guys what century are you talking about? We are talking of CCD cameras much more sophisticated than your own camera. We are taking of celestial objects database that is being updated instanteniously by the world'sbig telescopes. In case of Nibiru Planet X, we are talking of WISE data, after the original finding of IRAS or what was the name of that space based telescope. We are taking of big science here. With several independent teams of astronomers talking throughout th eyears that they calculated the gravity of a big planet, only they haven't spotted it. The astronomy doesn't work anymore with paper slides for decades, and the Google database is updated to the latest. Isn't it the idea after all - we see what happens up there almost real time. And now they show it in plain sight,

Why they waited until now, one may ask?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: wmd_2008

Feel better? Good!

There are more things between the Heavens and Earth than even YOU and my fellow members know about. I know what I know, you know? No?

I KNOW a lot more about digital imaging, photography, optics and the night sky than YOU, and that's obvious from the inane drivel you have posted about this.
edit on 26-6-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Sorry there using scans for most of Google sky. Most observatories prior to 93 used plates and even today some still do. But even the original scans vs what google displays are vastly diffrent. Even if the image was originally digital those images needed to be reformatted for Web. To do this they scan the original image convert it to tiff with a lower resolution. Reason why is normal compression software would make entire stars disapear when they are only a couple of pixels wide so they don't attempt to compress the original image.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Mod Edit
edit on 6/26/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

a reply to: 3danimator2014

I will spend my FREE time where I choose, thank you. You know nothing about my educational background and, I feel, are intentionally condescending.
Either that or I haven't had enough hot chi tea this morning and my cranky factor is set on stun.

Im not commenting about you. Im commenting about your lack of scientific knowledge on the subject of this thread. That you think that astronomers can track inbound small lumps of rock is astounding enough. But that you (and others) dont seem to fathom the effect that Planet X would have on EVERY SINGLE planet in the solar system is just mind boggling. Its been explained, over and over and over again.

The science is simple enough for schoolkids to get, but you ( meaning also all you planetx believers) feel the need to ignore such mundane facts such as gravity in order to play make believe.

I dont get it. The universe is exciting enough...you dont need to make up stuff.

I am sorry but it is not a simple thing and if you think so you are the one who needs to do some more studying.
First off gravity is not a simple thing it is not even know what it is. There is so much to learn and at every turn we read, "scientists find impossible" the impossible being weighed against their former belief.

There are changes happening to the earth, sun and all of the planets at this time, unpredicted and not understood changes, since you have a love of science you will know this.

As far as the effects...really?... Why do you think they put in the tremendous expense and time to try and see if there was an unknown object if there is no reason to look because everything in our system is so explained?

We don't really know. We can define what it is as a field of influence, because we know how it operates in the universe. And some scientists think that it is made up of particles called gravitons which travel at the speed of light. However, if we are to be honest, we do not know what gravity "is" in any fundamental way - we only know how it behaves.

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...
There is a large number of binary stars now what lets some of them have a companion which does not return for hundreds of thousands of years?

Orbital periods can be less than an hour (for AM CVn stars), or a few days (components of Beta Lyrae), but also hundreds of thousands of years (Proxima Centauri around Alpha Centauri AB).

The strength of the gravitational force reduces quickly with distance.

Just maybe we have been given some information that is real from ancient peoples who had some knowledge and were not just making paper the hard way and writing for fun.

And all things on the earth shall alter,
And shall not appear in their time:
And the moon shall alter her order,
And not appear at her time.
And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west
And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.
And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.
And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them.
Book of Enoch

No..orbital mechanics are fairly straight forward and certainly are very well understood. How do you think we send probes to land on comets and rendevouz with Pluto?

And yes, gravity does diminish over distance very rapidly. Well done. Oh, but wait, the sun is still affects things in the Oort cloud...and there are simulations using real data to show what would hapen if planetx/nibiru took a stroill through our system. Lets just say, get your winter coat out.. LOL

No one is saying we know it all and we dont have things to learn still..but we DO know quite a lot and one of those things is that Nibiru is pure bullsh*t

As an aside...did anyone else notice that J.J.Abrahms called the planet with the indigenous people at the start of the first of the new Star Trek films Nibiru?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

Feel better? Good!

There are more things between the Heavens and Earth than even YOU and my fellow members know about. I know what I know, you know? No?

Why do people who dont understand the science have to make up supernatural nonsense. Its fascinating. All the scientific proof in the world wont matter to you..will it?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

So true they only see , hear or speak what they believe it's like trying to communicate with the 3 wise monkeys rolled into one.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: JayTaylor

It looks to me like it could be an optical illusion caused by gravitational lensing. These ring or halo shapes are often caused by gravity interfering with light as it travels to Earth. Just my opinion.

My guess is its a scanning error from the negative. Betting it's not on the original negative. If it were the astronomers would have surely told people. That would be a huge find foe an astronomer to find a planet.

You mean the "wings" in the OP's video? No, that's quite real. You're right that there are many scanning artifacts in the DSS, and those artifacts are made worse and additional artifacts were created by Google's stitching process, but that's not an artifact. It's a known T Tauri star and reflection nebula. It's cataloged in the Atlas Galaktischer
Nebel (Atlas of Galactic Nebulae) as GN 05.39.2.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

and there are simulations using real data to show what would hapen if planetx/nibiru took a stroill through our system

It does not have to come into the solar system. They have found suns and planets that defy our known science.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
[Editing out OT response to OT post]

Kepler-10c: The planet that shouldn't exist

www.gizmag.com...

PhysOrg.com) -- A team of European astronomers has used ESO’s Very Large Telescope (VLT) to track down a star in the Milky Way that many thought was impossible.
Read more at: phys.org...

edit on 6/26/2015 by yeahright because: Staff edit for OT response to OT post

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

It does not have to come into the solar system.

To be "nibiru" it most definitely would. You're arguing a different belief.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

What does any of that have to do with anything in this thread? Your entire post is off topic. Kepler 10c's orbit does not defy physics, astronomers simply don't understand why it appears to lack a significant atmosphere. Perhaps it's a not a planet at all, maybe it's a Dyson sphere, who knows, but that has nothing to do with this thread or your belief that this thread shows something which could be in our solar system.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

and there are simulations using real data to show what would hapen if planetx/nibiru took a stroill through our system

It does not have to come into the solar system. They have found suns and planets that defy our known science.

If it's not in our solar system then it's not "Nibiru." Nibiru is supposed to be in our solar system. Now you're trying to change the very definition of what it is you claim to believe in.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

originally posted by: admirethedistance
Visible on Google, but somehow not to the tens of thousands of people with telescopes. Uh-huh.

Well right now this object is too close to the sun to be seen at this time of year, but very similar objects of the same type ARE currently visible.

Here's a picture of the object from the 2MASS all-sky survey.

As you can all see, it's practically identical to the OP's object. It's just another T Tauri star (well actually an FU Orionis star, a sub-type) and reflection nebula. It's not unique, it's a known and distant star. Had the person who made OP's video found this object first rather than the other one we'd be having a discussion about this object instead. It was just luck of the draw as to which T Tauri star would get picked on. None of them are located in the missing section of google sky, nor is that section now present in google sky, nor was this object ever censored by google sky.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Well no one can KNOW what Nibiru would do, but the thread is also not about that but an unknown planet X. I personally think of the whole thing as "something" an object that comes this way on a regular intervals and effects this whole system.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Nibiru to me is like God. I don't know if it exists or not...

Still, interesting find

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Well no one can KNOW what Nibiru would do,

That IS the claim. Stop trying to make the word meaningless. Nibiru is supposed to be in our solar system, that's central to the claim. It's about the only thing all Nibiru claims have in common.

but the thread is also not about that but an unknown planet X.

No it isn't. It's actually about a T Tauri star and reflection nebula, no matter how much you try to deny it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join