It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asreroid Strike in our Lifetime

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by SPECULUM removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

You sound like Al Qaeda in that post. Maybe you should grab a beer and take your tinfoil hat off for a while. Seems like ATS has gotten the best of you.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You had a dream ten years ago.....And you're still waiting because you think it's going to come true?
No.

Yes, i had the vision 10 years ago, but it never truly meant anything until now.

I had visions when i was a young child that didn't transpire until i was in the military , in Germany ,12 years later..Etc and so on.

Its not as if i was looking for trouble or visions. they just come about when i'm to see them

link   
a reply to: Jefferton

No thread drift intended, but some devastating predictions have come to pass. Glenn Beck told everyone years ago about a caliphate and rise of what now is known to be ISIS. He also predicted the housing bubble burst and financial melt down that we had in 2008.

But I am not a GB watcher, just found his threads while researching to be of interest. I recall then the MSM mocked him and said he was a looney fearmongerer and I then agreed. How is his words any different than asteroids and JH15 doom posted all over ATS? Or this OP? He gave a timeline that wasn't just "soon" and nailed it.

So, once again, when is this asteroid hitting us "soon"?

link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

No worries, I used to have dreams and visions of us all going up in a nuclear fireball, so I think that as we get older, our heads play what if scenarios and at that point your mind was going over the meteor possibility.

The problem with these types of visions is that once you do have one that comes true, like you said you do, then when you get these kinds, it is hard to tell if it is a worry vision, or an actual premonition.

I still believe we will all die in a nuclear fireball although I realize we probably won't but because I do have other dreams and visions that do happen, I can't rule out the possibility.

Don't let it ruin your day, because with things like this, if it happens, it happens, you cannot prevent it and can't really prepare for it, therefore, you really would have no reason to have that kind of a vision.

But that is just my thoughts on it.

I should probably add that a few years ago, I also had a vision of a meteor striking the earth.
So you never know, but really, it is not worth allowing it to get you down, just enjoy every day.

edit on 18-6-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

No worries, I used to have dreams and visions of us all going up in a nuclear fireball, so I think that as we get older, our heads play what if scenarios and at that point your mind was going over the meteor possibility.

The problem with these types of visions is that once you do have one that comes true, like you said you do, then when you get these kinds, it is hard to tell if it is a worry vision, or an actual premonition.

I still believe we will all die in a nuclear fireball although I realize we probably won't but because I do have other dreams and visions that do happen, I can't rule out the possibility.

Don't let it ruin your day, because with things like this, if it happens, it happens, you cannot prevent it and can't really prepare for it, therefore, you really would have no reason to have that kind of a vision.

But that is just my thoughts on it.

I should probably add that a few years ago, I also had a vision of a meteor striking the earth.
So you never know, but really, it is not worth allowing it to get you down, just enjoy every day.

As most all visions, this one occurred in the daytime, as a window opening before me, and only lasted for a few seconds. Very profound what i witnessed, and was never repeated.

I only assumed it was an asteroid, as That was Not revealed, but what was shown was THE END

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: Ultralight

Can you narrow in "soon" for us? Lots of prepping to do, you know.

Prepping will do nothing for you, but give you a false security. Its best you seek your maker and thank him for the time you were given.

Its very Soon.

Nah, I'm good.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's not that I don't believe you. I have had dreams that came true. My question is one of time. Most premonitions are for a very short time span like a week or two at most.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Those were predictions based on known data. Not something that came to him out of the void or wherever these things originate.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It's not that I don't believe you. I have had dreams that came true. My question is one of time. Most premonitions are for a very short time span like a week or two at most.

Two thoughts here.

I don't find it so strange that someone would have a premonition several years ahead of the event. I have had the unfortunate "privilege" of seeing several deaths before they came to pass. It's nothing I asked for, or recommend. A few of them were far in advance, and I dismissed them thinking I was taking myself too seriously. Wrong.

Second.
This isn't the first prediction I've heard or read like this in the past few years. It seems several people have had a similar premonition. Maybe coincidental. Maybe not.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Tell that to Nostradamus

And i said within our Lifetime, it could be Tomorrow ?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I only assumed it was an asteroid, as That was Not revealed, but what was shown was THE END

You seem pretty certain about it.

I hope you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"Asreroid Strike in our Lifetime"

Am I the only on who read that title in Scooby's voice?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've also had recent dreams about meteors raining down us. Also dreams that were very revelations like. Sky peeling back, hiding in caves in on top of a mountain.

Also a dream about a soul snatcher that the military had in captivity. It broke free. Dream was intense.

Really, there's nothing you can do but either believe it was a dream or believe there was something more.

TBH there's more "scientific" proof going against dreams being just that, dreams but me having experiences can't really say that they're right.

Who knows

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

You seem pretty certain about it.

I hope you are wrong.

I must look at it as a new beginning, a new realm

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You could drop at any time ; )
a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You guys that are having this vision of a wave coming in, take stock of your current location. I would try to move at least 100 miles inland and 700 ft or more above sea level and see if your visions and sense of dread dissipate.

But, it isn't just you guys, I don't see visions, but do have that foreboding feeling. The air is tense.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think the Apophis asteroid may fit the bill.
Read up on the Red Kachina Hopi prophecy.
If not an asteroid man made events seem to be about to tip the scale.
I plan to run madly about, flailing my arms wildly, and screaming, what's a body to do?

edit on 18-6-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nostredamus only predicted for his own time. His quatrains have to be manipulated to fit modern events and its only after an event does someone say oh hey he predicted this. No he didn't. At least I'm not convinced. On the other hand he was accurate for events in his own lifetime.
In any study on psychic abilities that I've read the closer an event is the more accurate it is.
That's been my own experience too.
You may be an exception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join