It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you having that unexplainable "feeling something big is coming"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's going to be huge, whats coming along very soon. Its all good though, nothing to worry about. You will be fine, just surf the Cosmic wave...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

It's going to be huge, whats coming along very soon. Its all good though, nothing to worry about. You will be fine, just surf the Cosmic wave...

Any idea of how soon?
2nd.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

I don't support any of the nonsense foresight theories that are being spewed here. I do, however, know that a sense of impending doom is a severe warning sign for general organ failure, but usually heart (attack) and brain (stroke)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

I don't support any of the nonsense foresight theories that are being spewed here. I do, however, know that a sense of impending doom is a severe warning sign for general organ failure, but usually heart (attack) and brain (stroke)

Where do you get that information? This is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing.

EDITED TO ADD: Okay, I found it, but I don't have any of the other symptoms.
edit on 17-6-2015 by DrogoTheNorman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I know the feeling you are talking about. Its like the calm before the storm type of feeling. I get the same type offeeling on a smaller scale altogether when thunder and lightening storm is imminent. Ive had it for a couple of years but more so this past 6 months. I also hear the humming noise constantly at nightime. Tonight it is really bad. It feels like mother nature is out of sync and the planet. Im not a religious type but more and more recentlyI feel like something enormous is brewing.

I note you say you are over 50. I am nearly 50. I do wonder if some of it is an age thing. Obviously we are not that old however I do feel like I have finally grown up and.because of that I look at life in a different way. I was never interested in politics, science, current affairs etc and now I am. The world suddenly becomes a lot scarier when you have more knowledge. As well I do believe we are living in one of the most frightening times I have ever known with terrorists. I live in Manchester and worked there when the IRA left the bomb. The difference with IRA terrorists you could negotiate, they warned when they were going to do something and I understood what they wanted. With groups such as ISIS they dont want anything there is nothing to negotiate and there is no warning. I think this has affected most of the planet and maybe its the collective fear as animals we are kn tune with!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Any idea of how soon?
2nd.

My guess would be when it is difficult to buy or sell things without your cell phone/the internet as proposed in revelations. 666 = www (in Gematria) checkout this page: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think, despite how magnificent the internet has been for obtaining knowledge, it will be the ultimate thing that disallows many from coalescing with the new world. Distracted by the false light (TVs, computers, smart phones, etc), people will not be able to unionize with the true light. Look around, everyone is already zombified by their screens (as I type on one).

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Any idea of how soon?
2nd.

When it does happen, time will not exist, so the time that passes from this point until then will not be. So if its 10,000 years from now, it will seem instantaneous.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswensI note you say you are over 50. I am nearly 50. I do wonder if some of it is an age thing. Obviously we are not that old however I do feel like I have finally grown up and.because of that I look at life in a different way. I was never interested in politics, science, current affairs etc and now I am. The world suddenly becomes a lot scarier when you have more knowledge. As well I do believe we are living in one of the most frightening times I have ever known with terrorists. I live in Manchester and worked there when the IRA left the bomb. The difference with IRA terrorists you could negotiate, they warned when they were going to do something and I understood what they wanted. With groups such as ISIS they dont want anything there is nothing to negotiate and there is no warning. I think this has affected most of the planet and maybe its the collective fear as animals we are kn tune with!

I think this is the most plausible explanation outside the realm of the paranormal that I have read so far.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

Speaking of spewing nonsense....where was it that you received your medical doctorate? You might want to try getting a refund on your tuition. That is not a "severe warning sign" for any such thing.

Funny how people such as yourself tout posts like this as "nonsense" when they are the ones taking the time to read them and reply to them...if it's just nonsense being "spewed", why bother tuning in in the first place?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a reply to: SpongeBeard

Speaking of spewing nonsense....where was it that you received your medical doctorate? You might want to try getting a refund on your tuition. That is not a "severe warning sign" for any such thing.

Funny how people such as yourself tout posts like this as "nonsense" when they are the ones taking the time to read them and reply to them...if it's just nonsense being "spewed", why bother tuning in in the first place?

WebMD agrees with him, but it's only one of a whole shopping list of symptoms. By itself I doubt it portends a medical problem.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

That is pretty soon then. Because by October of this year, no one will be able to purchase anything on credit cards unless they have a special microchip imbedded in the card, and retailers will not be able to sell unless they have the machine that can read them.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

WebMD agrees with him, but it's only one of a whole shopping list of symptoms. By itself I doubt it portends a medical problem.

WebMD is about as reliable as the National Enquirer. And while it can be a symptom of sudden onset cardiac or neurological problems, it is most definitely not a "severe warning sign".

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

WebMD is about as reliable as the National Enquirer. And while it can be a symptom of sudden onset cardiac or neurological problems, it is most definitely not a "severe warning sign".

I agree he shouldn't have posted it.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Someone said it is an asteroid heading to s. America and that is why we had the immigration influx.

I have been thinking that an emp could have memory effects on us and if strong enough then information could be encoded into the blast and cause us all to wake up with new minds in a time long from now.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Of course massive doom is coming relatively soon.

We're due.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I can't help say I feel the same way, except I feel more like this concerning whatever change is ahead:

edit on 17-6-2015 by sirChill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I expect every 100 or so days someone will speak of something big going down, totally different, not at all the same as the last untold times, yet again, 100 days later... I mean that's big... people bobbing in and out of some sort of stress induced mild psychosis... able to find like-minds on CT sites... right? It's 'sumptin.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have always had this feeling even as a child. It really increased when 9/11 happened.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I just throw this in:
This thread is the second dejavu thread I have today, the other one is the thread
"Spirit Rover anomaly. The ONLY anomaly I find of any interest on Mars....of true interest."
completly with the pictures and all. I could swear I had seen those two threads lately and quattro checked the dates.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Nope not unexplained at all
Just look the frag around

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join