It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you having that unexplainable "feeling something big is coming"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It started a couple-three years ago. I began to notice, in myself and others, this underlying layer of uneasiness--dread even--that things are not going to continue to proceed as normal. It's a feeling like a life-changing event is coming, like our very reality is on a train where the crew and passengers don't know the bridge is washed out up ahead.

Yes, I know. If you listen to the news long enough it can be downright depressing. Please don't reply to this just to say "quit watching the news" or something similar. The feeling I'm talking about permeates even occasions where everything is cheery.

It's not just some cynicism mixed with some realization that times are tough.

This is DIFFERENT.

Having listened to bad news in the media for years, and being a fan of all the doom-and-gloomers like Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, et al., I am fairly jaded as far as believing "the world is about to end." I'm over 50 years old, and I've watched predictions of doom fall by the wayside. I know a lot of times people make such predictions just to sell books or prepper food, or whatever.

So I'm not just listening to some show on Coast-to-Coast AM and then having trouble sleeping at night.

No....this is much more.

This is DIFFERENT.

What I'm talking about is that a couple of years ago, I began to notice an undeniable feeling that something big and bad is on the horizon. It was a feeling that not only are things going to change, but we'd better prepare ourselves.

It's like having a personal life coach in your head constantly giving you this....MOTIVATION....if you will, to know that you just have to be ready.

I don't know if it's another world war coming, or an economic collapse, or what. It's just that FEELING...that undeniable KNOWING...that time is short and to be ready for anything...especially something bad about to happen on a huge scale.

Are any of you experiencing an undeniable feeling of overall dread that you can't just explain away as normal anxiety?
edit on 17-6-2015 by DrogoTheNorman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

I guess those who are will answer your thread, thus giving you added certainty.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrogoTheNorman
It started a couple-three years ago. I began to notice, in myself and others, this underlying layer of uneasiness--dread even--that things are not going to continue to proceed as normal. It's a feeling like a life-changing event is coming, like our very reality is on a train where the crew and passengers don't know the bridge is washed out up ahead.

Yes, I know. If you listen to the news long enough it can be downright depressing.

This is DIFFERENT.

Having listened to bad news in the media for years, and being a fan of all the doom-and-gloomers like Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, et al., I am fairly jaded as far as believing "the world is about to end."

So I'm not just listening to some show on Coast-to-Coast AM and then having trouble sleeping at night.

No....this is much more.

What I'm talking about is that a couple of years ago, I began to notice an undeniable feeling that something big and bad is on the horizon. It was a feeling that not only are things going to change, but we'd better prepare ourselves.

It's like having a personal life coach in your head constantly giving you this....MOTIVATION....if you will, to know that you just have to be ready.

I don't know if it's another world war coming, or an economic collapse, or what. It's just that FEELING...that undeniable KNOWING...that time is short and to be ready for anything...especially something bad about to happen on a huge scale.

Are any of you experiencing an undeniable feeling of overall dread that you can't just explain away as normal anxiety?

In (late) 2011-2012 (early) I began having these feelings of dread. Don't know why, maybe just some realizations. I dont believe it coincides with your dread but meh, who knows anymore. Suppressed information ftw....
edit on 17-6-2015 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

I guess those who are will answer your thread, thus giving you added certainty.

If you're having that feeling, you know what I'm talking about.

It's like some people can "sense a presence" in a room or something.

It's like that.

It's like "sensing a presence" that things are about to change.

That's what I'm talking about.

Not mere worry.

Not mere anxiety.

Not mere concern.

I'm talking about a palpable foreknowledge that we are about to experience "the big one" or something.

I guess the best description would be "A SLOW, BUILDING PREMONITION OF UNDENIABLE DOOM."

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Lord yes. Man I feel like, its just this feeling that something is coming. Its like a pressure, an extreme uneasiness. In nature it dose'nt feels as bad. But inside its very noticeable. Its like being on edge all the time.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yeah I have it too, I don't do much in the line of "prepping" though. Can't afford it really. I just figure whatever happens I'll ride it out best I can. Or die. :/

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
anxiety disorder. easily treatable by visiting your physician, psychologist or local walk in clinic.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I was involved in an incident in 2001in which eleven people died,mainly women and infants.It was this and my total lack of pre-cognitive warning that made me the unpleasant,anti-theist,sceptical monster that I am today.

I should know better than believe anything at all,however I am utterly convinced that something terrible is coming.

From "up there" if I had to pin it down.i.e. skywards.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
anxiety disorder. easily treatable by visiting your physician, psychologist or local walk in clinic.

From NIMH:

www.nimh.nih.gov...

Their description is NOT what I'm experiencing. If anything what I'm experiencing is motivational, not debilitating.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

From NIMH:

www.nimh.nih.gov...

Their descrption is NOT what I'm experiencing. If anything what I'm experiencing is motivational, not debilitating.

and thats what some would call "coping". you are fortunate, many have difficulty doing that.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

From NIMH:

www.nimh.nih.gov...

Their descrption is NOT what I'm experiencing. If anything what I'm experiencing is motivational, not debilitating.

and thats what some would call "coping". you are fortunate, many have difficulty doing that.

I have to disagree. What I'm experiencing is more "psychic" than anything else. And I hate the term "psychic" because it is so associated with quackery.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If you know yourself something is wrong, trust your instinct.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

From NIMH:

www.nimh.nih.gov...

I have to disagree. What I'm experiencing is more "psychic" than anything else. And I hate the term "psychic" because it is so associated with quackery.

most people who claim to be psychic are easily suggestable, which explains how often they "suggest" themselves into believing their prediction came true.

but nvm, i wont rain on your parade.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Began about 2-3 years ago. I was already a "prepper" so to speak and was very aware of people who think like me getting jumpy, paronoid, or just plain un easy. And going threw that at one point (got to deep and forgot the big picture) I can say I know exactly what your talking about. It's hard to explain but I to have that feeling of something coming. It's like a gut feeling that doesn't go away. Thanks for sharing first time I've heard someone else feeling the same way

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There is a substantial divide between the doomsaying of 2012 and 2015. The proof is in the pudding. The world governments in 2012 weren't as charged, energized, and mobilized as we see today. This should be your panic meter. The auspex surrounding this year revolves around the esoteric leanings of TPTB. The conclusion of the Lunar Tetrad is a pivotal moment in time, under these notions. This is the end of the symbolic, 40 year travail of the Messiah figure's wanderlust through the desert. Without getting myself into too much trouble, there is largely visible heraldry, that acts as poster and brand to this prophesy. Whether by the hand of "God", or the hand of Man, these parties will go all in, to make this narrative a reality, or else the past 40+ years of their precise preparation, would all be in vain.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yes. Precisely on December 23, 2011 is when it started for me. That was the first time I noticed the sky was fake. My life has not been the same since.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

that is just gas, wait for it wait for it...........ahhh see it passed!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Yes. Precisely on December 23, 2011 is when it started for me. That was the first time I noticed the sky was fake. My life has not been the same since.

As far back as 2011? Curious, was it pointed out to you, or did you see it yourself?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i'll put it this way; my spider-senses are tingling.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

As far back as 2011? Curious, was it pointed out to you, or did you see it yourself?

Yes, 2011. I saw it myself. I didn't tell anyone what I saw either; I just kept it to myself. But about a month later I was walking to class with some friends and one of them pulled me to the side and whispered "This is going to sound absolutely insane, but I don't think the sun is real, and it's seriously freaking me out." I got goosebumps. I honestly thought I was the only one who could see it. Now I realize that millions of people have seen the same thing.

The sky was fake yesterday, as a matter of fact. Genuine today though. And I don't have to see it anymore to know...all I have to do is step outside. I can feel it...the air is different.

ETA: Scratch that...it's fake as of right now. Storm is brewing too. It's a testament to how much I don't care anymore that I am actually saying this to you guys. I just want whatever it is to hurry the hell up already. Tired of being afraid. Exhausted, really.

edit on 30015America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jun 2015 17:01:40 -050030pm30167America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join