It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you having that unexplainable "feeling something big is coming"?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Been feeling like that for awhile now .

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I agree there is something big and bad on the horizon this is why I spent every extra dollar I've had over the last few years buying the things i think I would need in the event of some type of global collapse
edit on Wed20167V2016341231 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's gotten so bad recently. I know I'm probably going to sound wild and out of the loop but I feel like there's evidence that shows everything is connected. A few years ago I learned I could absorb information like a machine, subconsciously and pull pieces out. Connect the dots essentially. I've done a lot of research. Everything about society and it's common psychological flaws was purged from me. It puts a strain on my life greatly, I'm only 23 but I have wisdom far beyond a single lifetime. It's all connected but I only have 3 messages to tell people who take this comment seriously.
1. The philosophy of the world around you is a fabrication. The people in the world live like cattle, experience life at a dull short rate. They bind themselves with words and materials. Because something or someone has told them to do exactly that, to never question reality.
2. Mould yourself to understand the world around you outside of everything that is society. Step back from religion. Research everything you can always. I found out 2 years ago Romans bore Christianity with a son of god to break their slaves. They did the same to the Africans on the voyages to America. Notice everything. No matter how ridiculous this seems. Always question everything
3. Everyone is right. Something huge is coming. Trust yourself. Get to know your instinct better. Of you can try the isolation experiment. 5 days of being with only you and 4 things to do. Your most powerful weapon to come is your mind
So start training it as soon as you can. Learn to expand your mind beyond base living and constructed life.
I never thought I'd know that other people feel it. Try and time yourself to the right frequency and you might know more. Because whether it's aliens or spirits, or an act of god or a darker counterpart it is only a frequency. I am only very slightly tuned in myself. But something always points me to the truth. But to get there I had to suffer the way a soldier of war would.
Don't be scared of it. Just make sure you work out what side you're on when it happens.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yes it's coming but I rather not spoil it for anyone and I'm sure that some others know too what I'm talking about

Let's just say this will bring humanity together.

It's a scary thing, picture if the kids destroyed the house and thought the parents didn't know.

It will change us as humanity but it will also move us forward and towards where we are meant to be.

So relax, pull up a chair and maybe do some good in the meantime. You know do right by your loved ones, help friends and maybe find a way to change the world.

Things are going to be interesting

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yeah...... I have reason to believe the 7 year tribulation has begun.

I'm working with my spiritual mentor and when I am prepared I plan on creating a thread explaining why we believe this is so....

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join