It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you having that unexplainable "feeling something big is coming"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Excellent post, S &F :-)
I wouldnt say I walk around with that feeling all the time, thank God! My overall sense is that I feel like everything I am doing to be a productive functioning adult seems to be getting harder and harder the past few years though.

But you pointing it out draws my attention to the fact that I have had an upswing in the number of disturbing dreams in the past few years... just the typical "not ready for the exam" or "running late for important meeting and can't find the damn thing". But disturbing nonetheless.

Anxiouswens's reply is something like what I have concluded. My carefree days (when I didnt have to be the one to make the ends meet in the middle) are long over.

I also take it as a sign I am living my life more outside of what 'the world' seems to think is normal. I should want to have a better car, better house, more gadgets, more titles, more treasures... be more ambitious, be more eager to serve the system, be a better rat in the race. and I just could not give a rat's rear end about all of that anymore, haha!

I want to provide enough. And teach my daughter what enough really is.

So in that sense, I take this feeling as a good sign.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I am not, at all. Not trying to be an arse, just honest for balance, as these threads tend to be self-confirming (attracting people who feel the same way.)

I did feel this way for a few years back in the early to mid 90's. There have been ATSers posting threads like this one for years. So far, no doom, so don't worry too much!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Look at how people respond to one another now.

Waiving someone out in the car in front of you is more likely to get you the finger than a thank you.

Look at the increase in physical confrontations - even in a flopping Walmart.

Look at the tremendous debt that is shackled on the Western world.

For those in urban areas - go on the sidewalk and see how many people won't make eye contact with you.

Look at the exponential increase in total disrespect for life, and truth.

Look at the concentrated effort to eliminate the line between good and evil that has stood for millennia.

Nearly everybody feels this, and feels what is coming.

Some recognize it and prepare accordingly. Some drink, some pop another pill, some turn to moral depravity, but when they wake up in the morning, that feeling is still there.

Until the one morning when....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's coming and we don't have long now.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I've posted this a few times over the many years I've been on ATS and have had this discussion with others over the years. I'm over 60. Since as long as I can remember... going way back into my early childhood, I've had this constant and powerful feeling that something was going to happen in my lifetime that was going to be epic in the truest sense of the word. The feeling has never changed and it is powerful. There is nothing in my life story that would be an evident cause for this feeling. I do not know what 'it' is but this is what I seem to 'know' about it:

1. It will be massive in scope
2. It has nothing to do with me personally
3. It is unavoidable
4. It will be an extraordinarily bad experience but it is something that has to happen
5. Things will be better-off afterwards

My family was not religious. It wasn't something I 'picked-up' as a child. It has been with me my entire life. FWIW

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We each have an inner sense of what can not be explained logically
Fore warnings you might say
Odd thoughts etc. which seem unconnected from our immediate reality.

You know ... The thought of another then the phone rings and it is them
Dreams which come to pass

I feel it is important to observe our thoughts in a detached/impartial way
However my sense of the world is that of anxiety ... so much information, too much information that it is hard to process and set a balance in one's own mind ... conflicting stories ... doom news ... impending wars and disasters ... ideas which challenge our view of reality

One thing is for sure ... Nothing ever stays the same ... Change is necessary

Very few have a sense of security ... the world feels hostile and uncaring
Our leaders care little ... and vie with one another to secure their own power
They too fear ... fear loss of power ... they will fight their petty wars and sacrifice many in their quest.
They lie they cheat ... Where are the one's of honour of integrity ... they are here, they are us if we wish

No matter how bad things may seem to get ... I believe in holding onto a sense of goodness toward others ... a simple thing, an everyday thing ... all the seemingly small things ... the simple truths ... we are all connected, we all share this planet ...
But for grace there I go ... Humanity has such great potential ... yet the Earth is in turmoil ... Humanity is in turmoil

Never give up or into accepting there is nothing we can do about the state of the world ... Humanity brought it to the state it is in today by compliance to false ideas/lies ... yet Humanity can fix it if it has the will to do so.

Take off your blinkers ... refuse to participate in the madness ... follow your inner sense
Remember ... From tragedy ... disaster can be avoided

Sorry to appear all preachy ... just venting here

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

When it does happen, time will not exist, so the time that passes from this point until then will not be. So if its 10,000 years from now, it will seem instantaneous.

I have always felt that time actually doesn't exist...we're only aware of it in this dimension because we choose to measure it.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

anxiety disorder. easily treatable

Yeah freakin right.....

I have it too OP, though it may just be my anxiety disorder....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I think, despite how magnificent the internet has been for obtaining knowledge, it will be the ultimate thing that disallows many from coalescing with the new world. Distracted by the false light (TVs, computers, smart phones, etc), people will not be able to unionize with the true light. Look around, everyone is already zombified by their screens (as I type on one).

You know, I've been thinking about your reply a lot since yesterday. And it struck me that every time the sky is fake, the people walking around behave in a very odd fashion (not that the fake sky isn't odd enough as it is), and if I had to describe that behavior I'd equate it to a zombie-like state.

They seem lethargic. Like they're sleepwalking...if you've ever watched someone sleepwalk you know how creepy it is to witness. They don't look up, and that is especially noticeable where I'm located because there are tourists everywhere, all day, and one hallmark of recognizing tourists is that they always look up...my friend from NYC said that he warns everyone not to look up too much when walking about in the city because it's a good way to get mugged, essentially letting criminals know they're an easy target. But the most unsettling thing about these people is that they are absolutely glued to their phones; walking down the sidewalk, not talking or anything, just looking at that tiny screen. So I wonder, is that by design?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Reptilians you say don't exist are feeding. That fight or flight emotional state helps them...especially if you got self righteous indignation going. IM RIGHT attitude.

It's exceedingly interesting that you say that because the limbic system, which governs your basic instincts and is responsible for the fight-or-flight reaction, is also referred to as your "reptile brain".

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
For those inclined to immediately jump to "anxiety disorder," there is documented proof of the reality of this phenomeon.

The days leading to 9/11 are a prime example:

Take a gander - it is very interesting stuff:

The Global Consciousness Project - Princeton

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Sounds a bit bizarre to be honest, can you explain a bit more?
Message if you need to, to avoid thread drift.

I have the feeling of impending change (for me it's not dread really, just a heavy and unwelcome anticipatory feeling) all the time, but on the fake sky days it's markedly more pronounced. Now, obviously no one else has mentioned the fake sky yet, but I have to wonder if that looming feeling could actually be of physical or physiological origins...after all, many psychological disorders are triggered by physiological anomalies in the brain.

The reason I say that is that on the fake sky days there is an actual shift in the air itself...it is palpable. Years ago when I'd go to the state fair, my friends and I always got on this ride called the Gravitron. Essentially it's a huge centrifuge. You stand against a padded wall and the thing starts to spin, getting faster and faster until the gravitational field inside becomes so intense that you can literally crawl up the walls...even upside down...and you won't fall because the centrifugal force makes you "stick" to the walls the whole time the ride is going. That is what this feels like. Like the air is so pressurized that people literally appear to be unable to walk at a normal pace...they're beyond lethargic...or speak at a normal rate. They are being slowed down.

I've seen hundreds of accounts of the fake sky phenom, even more so very recently. I have spoken to others who have seen it too. I have also heard, numerous times, people saying they feel that the world is about to end...and it's been on fake sky days that it's been said. Gives me chills every single time. They cannot (or choose not disclose it) see the fake sky. They can, however, feel the strangeness in air pressure and they most definitely perceive that something is wrong or "off". I don't know why only certain people can see it, and that bothers me a lot.

Now that I've been on this thread I'm wondering if the air pressure or whatever it is could have such a profound physical effect on people that it actually causes this intense feeling of dread/anticipation that is being described here. Like the people who can't see the anomaly for whatever reason are still affected by it and it manifests into these feelings in the absence of visual perception. And is it ramping up because we're getting closer and closer to whatever is coming? And if these feelings are in fact being caused by the fake sky, will everyone eventually be able to see the anomaly or will it continue to be only a certain group?

And you're right; the fake sky sounds bizarre, so I don't normally discuss it with people...it's a huge waste of my time and energy explaining something to people who are dead-set on disbelieving it in the first place. My housemate is one of those people. There are actual videos of the phenomenon...just google "is the sky fake", and you'll see them.

What is more striking to me is the accompanying descriptions...they mirror mine: the sun and clouds look just like they were copied and pasted onto the sky. They don't behave like they should...for instance the sun doesn't move; still high in the sky at 7pm and never actually setting...it just suddenly gets dark and the sun is no longer there. I got a picture of it the other day, and at first the camera can't focus on it at all. There is a "tinny" quality to ambient sounds, the air pressure thing of course, ditto the zombie-ish behavior, and there are never birds in the sky while it is happening. If it happens at night, which is uncommon, there are no crickets or frogs or cicadas, etc. making noise...and I live in the country so that is extremely noticeable. And of course, the intensified sense of something coming.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Been on this site for over a decade and have been hearing "something big is coming" the entire time. Even bought into it a few times. Even halfway buying into it now just because I've expected something for most of my life. I feel like I'm living in extraordinary times. I just don't have a clue whether it will be something great or something horrible. Or maybe both. Or maybe nothing. All I can do is try to prepare for myself and my family. Expect the worst and hope for the best. But it's hard to get people on board when you're basing most of it off of a "feeling". That's when your family has you committed!!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Honestly, since Tesla, Atom bomb, Moon and Space Exploration, Computers, Time has been zipping along under pressure to the point of no return. 100 years from the real beginning of modern Technology has opened and closed the doors to any further advancement of Man. The experiment has come to a close and our Celestial Ark no longer needed. Hate, Destruction, Greed and Horror has won and now we all must pay for our Trespasses. We were given more chances than should have been ever given, but that time has now passed and rightfully so

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And guess who sponsors WebMD?

monsanto logo

on;

WebMD: Better information. Better health.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
To put things in perspective, I never felt this way with all the hype prior to Y2K.

Nor did my feelings "predict" something like 9/11 happening.

Yesterday, the church shooting reinforced the feeling.

It's like it's a warning from God, or the collective unconscious, or the time rift, or whatever, that now is the time to get prepared so that you are not caught unawares.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: cooperton

I think, despite how magnificent the internet has been for obtaining knowledge, it will be the ultimate thing that disallows many from coalescing with the new world. Distracted by the false light (TVs, computers, smart phones, etc), people will not be able to unionize with the true light. Look around, everyone is already zombified by their screens (as I type on one).

You know, I've been thinking about your reply a lot since yesterday. And it struck me that every time the sky is fake, the people walking around behave in a very odd fashion (not that the fake sky isn't odd enough as it is), and if I had to describe that behavior I'd equate it to a zombie-like state.

They seem lethargic. Like they're sleepwalking...if you've ever watched someone sleepwalk you know how creepy it is to witness. They don't look up, and that is especially noticeable where I'm located because there are tourists everywhere, all day, and one hallmark of recognizing tourists is that they always look up...my friend from NYC said that he warns everyone not to look up too much when walking about in the city because it's a good way to get mugged, essentially letting criminals know they're an easy target. But the most unsettling thing about these people is that they are absolutely glued to their phones; walking down the sidewalk, not talking or anything, just looking at that tiny screen. So I wonder, is that by design?

Could you describe to me what you mean by fake sky, and how it appears at certain times? direct message if you'd like.

But yeah people are hiding behind their cell phones, when they are faced with an awkward or overwhelming situation they habitually pull out their cell phone and flip through twitter or whatever. We have to face these birthing pains, not hide from them.

I remember as a kid "instant messaging" girls on AOL was all fun and dandy, but when I would see them in person I would shrivel up into a ball (and so would they). This can be extrapolated into our behaviors today on a more subtle level, due to discomfort with face-to-face interactions.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I hope you do not mind me asking but ...
when you say some days the sky is not real ... what do you mean by it

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I believe it might be the rapture.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It will be a global destroying of the red blood of planet , i since 2007 study . I do not know when, days, months or years left, but a secret genocide Aboriginal of Planet poisons, work, stress, medical drugs and other things go into a clear military stage with the participation of almost all countries . low levels of blue blood trash your turn also come , matter what you have done for your one bloods your services will not be an indulgence and a foundation to leave you alive

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join