It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Does anyone else remember a scene from the lost world Jurassic Park where two raptors bust out of wooden crates on the ocean liner ? I figured it was a deleted scene or something but I've never been able to find it again. I swear I saw it and it would make sense seeing as how the crew onboard was disemboweled. Yet only the Rex and baby were on the ship in the movie with no sign of deleted content to be found.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is a very comprehensive video concerning this effect, it is long but powerful...

Still trying to wrap my head around this, but there is definitely something to it.

NOBODY DOESN't LIKE SARA LEE

edit on 19-1-2016 by Signals because: classified

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals
Okay! Okay! So where the in hell am I?

Consider my mind completely blown!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Boom, Abe Vigoda just died again!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I've been interested in this subject for years so was excited to give your video a try. He lost me at "parallel universes can't be the cause because of the bible. Our saviour would not make multiple versions of us. And Jesus blah blah blah"

Ugh. I was so excited before that.

ETA: I tried to continue it regardless of his bible thumping but he just won't stop. He dismisses theories out of hand because "they just don't make sense to him because of Jesus. "
edit on 1/27/16 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I only have two question

1.What are narwhal whales ?

2.Where are the kidneys located in the human body ?

please answer to the best your knowledge before you Google.
edit on 18-2-2016 by LilAmin2010 because: spelling correction

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LilAmin2010
I only have two question

1.What are narwhal whales ?

2.Where are the kidneys located in the human body ?

please answer to the best your knowledge before you Google.

Where are my kidneys supposed to be!? Please don't tell me they moved!
I didnt' know what a Narwhal was before reading so had to google that, my Kidneys are where I thought they should be

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

and where should they be ?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LilAmin2010

I posted a picture... was just a quick google search... but that is where I figured they should be...

can you tell me where they are supposed to be?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

en.m.wikipedia.org...:Surface_projections_of_the_organs_of_the_trunk.png

they are little bit upwards and are protected by the ribe cages. i think they should be located more lower. i dont how to post the image but you should check and the debate on subbreddit the mandelaeffect anatomical changes. and the heart is located at center.
edit on 18-2-2016 by LilAmin2010 because: correction

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I have absolutely tonnes of experiences that matched up with the ones on the Mandela Effect website, plus of course loads more that are more personal. I emailed a bunch of them to the website recently; I only found out about the website a few weeks ago.

I found the photo from the film Dazed and Confused very interesting - it is on the website someplace, and shows a globe with a large landmass next to where Australia is usually located on current globes. But it isn't New Zealand obviously, it looks entirely different and is off the west coast. I'm not sure either if that is just a movie thing, ie it was never a real globe meant to depict how the Earth looks from above. But I'd love to know what it actually is, so does anyone know from the movie props info or anything like that - where did they get that globe from? Why does it have another landmass on it?

I'll share a couple of mine - one is from the website, another I don't think is on it -

Rod Serling, um no. It was always Sterling. I watched Twilight Zone and Night Gallery a lot, his name was Sterling. It only became Serling for me when I saw it at the Mandela Effect website.
I do have a vague memory that one late night up watching Night Gallery, when I was in high school, that it showed up as Serling. And I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat da fook.

The Ylight zone. There's a man! on the wing of the plane! I mean it's too much innit - change the name of the guy, who introduces the effing Twlight Zone. Yeah really funny. Not.

This one - I've had the Darkside of the Moon CD for years. Ages ago, also years ago, I found out that the original cover for that album only had 6 colours coming from the prism. And then the later releases corrected that and put 7 colours in.
So I also happened to have an original release of the cassette - so I checked it, and true enough it had 6 colours on the spectrum. Then I checked the CD, and sure enough, it had 7 colours on the spectrum. Of course it had 7 - everyone knows the spectrum is 7 colours don't they?

Well not anymore it seems. As after I was at that website, I checked for some reason those covers again. And now the CD also is only 6 colours in the spectrum. I don't know when it changed, but it changed alright. And it's not the only thing that changed.

"Essentially, it boils down to some people merging with this time period, from other time periods. Kind of like a merging of multi-verses."

I don't know I believe that. I think we've been stolen or forced into very stupid and evil versions of reality, kind of like this link about various mind control and time manipulation projects explains (or doesn't explain, if you're the kind of person that doesn't understand anything important, rolls eyes smiley),

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Either that or I think that two or more versions of reality (eg, two or more parallel timelines for example) crashed into each other. I think the time experiments basically messed things up, and those are some of the after effects of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Is that a shot from Dark City in the video still?

Dark City is one of many films I have seen, that changed a lot on subsequent viewing.

Mostly the first time I see those kinds of movies, they are much longer and have way more bits in them than in later viewings. The first few times this started happening I figured it must just be directors cuts and the likes. Then I got suspicious as it kept happening, so I started checking to see if the movies it was happening to actually had different versions.

None of them had different versions.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gideon70

Oh it might be memories alright. But only in the Tracatates Cryptica Scriptura Sense,

"48. ON OUR NATURE. It is proper to say: we appear to be memory coils (DNA carriers capable of experience) in a computer-like thinking system which, although we have correctly recorded and stored thousands of years of experiental information, and each of us possesses somewhat different deposits from all the other life forms, there is a malfunction—a failure—of memory retrieval . There lies the trouble in our particular subcircuit. "Salvation" through gnosis—more properly anamnesis (the loss of amnesia)—although it has individual significance for each of us—a quantum leap in perception, identity, cognition, understanding, world- and self-experience, including immortality—it has greater and further importance for the system as a whole, inasmuch as these memories are data needed by it and valuable to it, to its overall functioning.
Therefore it is in the process of self-repair, which includes: rebuilding our subcircuit via linear and orthogonal time changes, as well as continual signaling to us to stimulate blocked memory banks within us to fire and hence retrieve what is there.

The external information or gnosis, then consists of disinhibiting instructions, with the core content actually intrinsic to us—that is, already there (first observed by Plato; viz: that learning is a form of remembering).

The ancients possessed techniques (sacraments and rituals) used largely in the Greco-Roman mystery religions, including early Christianity, to induce firing and retrieval, mainly with a sense of its restorative value to the individuals; the Gnostics, however, correctly saw the ontological value to what they called the Godhead Itself, the total entity."

deoxy.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Don't listen to them. People that pretend to think what the website is revealing isn't really true, like it's just bad memories or similar, they know it's true.

--> We Know Who You Work For. Just tell them you outrank their 'real' boss. They're all from fake timelines that think they can vampirise us.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

"Doesn't this 'effect' assume that 'history' is some static 'fact'?
Isn't such an assumption, shown by modern science, false?"

That's an important point, because indeed many people these days agree that nothing is really real. So maybe they won't get what the problem is with inconsistencies.

Let me put it this way - if you go home and leave your keys someplace, you expect them to be where you left them, correct?

We can't be having a reality that shifts about, when we're stuck in 3d bodies reliant on 3d being consistent. It'd be a different story if we could actually really do what lots of people say can be done - and entirely intentionally create our own personal realities. But clearly that isn't something we can do. I'd think if anyone could do such a thing all the time, then why would they be online at all, they wouldn't need to be on forums chatting for example.
When you have a choice out of - infinity, then surely you can think up better things to do.

The other problem with the quantum psychology stuff, or the more rigidly reductionist science version that seeks to reduce the universe to somehow being just input of data to your senses, or worse, that your mind somehow just makes reality up!,

(how does that even explain anything?....it doesn't explain how this mind came to be, why it houses itself in a human body and makes up a history of evolution to account for how that DNA evolved into a human - just so it can trick itself into believing there's actually an outside universe..)

is that they're very keen to have us think reality is just a product of our beliefs, our own thoughts, but then this theory ignores that it then too is merely a projection of someones thoughts. So is therefore no more a truer explanation of reality than any other.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: metamagic

It's not necessarily the case that it moved. How many of us have flown over Australia recently? I don't mean in a passenger plane, I mean flying something yourself so you know exactly what coastlines are what, and what you're seeing is in relation to the maps and data you must have.

However, that said, maybe it did 'move'. If it 'moved' then it won't have moved physically, unberthing itself and floating to some other location. Things would just switch from one version of reality to another.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

"3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

That fits in nicely with reports of grey aliens, for example, being able to just change reality as they like. Same way we can edit movies and audio.

There's lots of books I read about alien encounters back in the 90s, and it was very common for people to report those kinds of experiences. There was a website called cyberspaceorbit that described an entire village in England vanishing. There was a Whitely Streiber book where he wrote about driving around and suddenly realising he was on roads that had never existed in the place he was driving in. And then those roads couldn't be found later on.

I don't know if I think it's technology being used in every case. Sometimes it'll be tech, sometimes it'll be heaven using things that existed way before tech was invented in this reality creation.
I think that when we make technology, especially robots and vehicles, that kind of thing, that we're kind of trying to build god again, build what was destroyed and that originally was always.

It's a theory I have about DNAs true origins - it's a liquid crystal so I suspect originally there were motile rocks, for want of a better description. Insectish, but more metal in them. Maybe like machine elves (from the McKenna info). Crystals grow from 'seeds' (otherwise we couldn't make computer chips), so it may be that the missing link for how a cell can form can be better explained by thinking along those lines. I think something terrible happened to this world, and most of it was ruined, and things like UFOs and so on are reminders of the real world (well, some are obviously secret planes and that kind of thing, but you know what I mean). And we build technology that resembles what was destroyed.

edit on 20-3-2016 by visitors because: typo

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rememberthetrees

It could be you pick up on 'backwards time flow' (called Ahrimanic timeflow sometimes).

I remember all the trees there used to be. I wish the 'mandela effect' would put them all back, restore the good things that should never have been lost or taken away. Instead of just changing pointless stuff like it actually seems to do.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

"They apparently have talked about it without me, and seem to believe this old man, "Charles", saved a lot of people in his timeline by stopping WW3, and is now stuck here because he basically, created a pocket for himself. "

You (or he) shouldn't have bothered! This timeline is like the worst one. The others should have been saved, not this mess.

I came back online to post to you, cause as soon as I went offline there I was reminded (via the noise pollution) of a way better version of the world that existed when I was really young. People never mowed lawns then. That was a rare thing. These days they strim and mow and weedkiller everything out of existence, spreading their geometric virus all over the landscape.

I don't know if that counts as a universe change, but certainly most people where I live have changed from normal enough when it came to that aspect of daily life, to total evil swearwords now. Not the kind of people I'd save anyway, put it that way. You couldn't pay me to save this version of reality, or what it's become.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitors
a reply to: LAkadian

"They apparently have talked about it without me, and seem to believe this old man, "Charles", saved a lot of people in his timeline by stopping WW3, and is now stuck here because he basically, created a pocket for himself. "

You (or he) shouldn't have bothered! This timeline is like the worst one. The others should have been saved, not this mess.

I came back online to post to you, cause as soon as I went offline there I was reminded (via the noise pollution) of a way better version of the world that existed when I was really young. People never mowed lawns then. That was a rare thing. These days they strim and mow and weedkiller everything out of existence, spreading their geometric virus all over the landscape.

I don't know if that counts as a universe change, but certainly most people where I live have changed from normal enough when it came to that aspect of daily life, to total evil swearwords now. Not the kind of people I'd save anyway, put it that way. You couldn't pay me to save this version of reality, or what it's become.

I'm honored that you came back just to address me personally. I'll answer you the only way I can.

I don't know. It's hard to say what happened, or if it was all just a story. On one hand, I agree with you.
It does seem like people have grown increasingly petty and self centered, and polarizing since the time shift in 2001, but then it's hard to say. I was only 11 in this timeline and things are always rosier in childhood.
If I ever become a time traveler, that's one thing, but I'm not one yet... Afraid I don't know much more than you do. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join