It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
dumbasses, the matrix did have that scene, even in this reality.

edit on 1-6-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

LOL Why in the sam # would an adult EVER pronounce STAIN, STEIN???? You aren't even being logical here.

I could better understand pronouncing Stein, stain, than the other way around. It just makes NO, ZERO, NADA sense whatsoever... and nothing you can ever tell me would EVER in a million years convince me that my memories of asking how it's pronounced precisely because of it being spelled stein are incorrect... Or the specific memory of thinking that they changed the ending of who framed roger rabbit when they released it to video, or any of these things that I distinctly remember being the absolute case.

I distinctly remembering SEEING sex AND the city and thinking, why did they change the name of the show?

My IQ is over genius level. It is not because I'm dumb. I have also aced memory tests, it is not faulty memory.

If you eliminate the impossible, then whatever is left is the truth. Well, based on how many people have these same distinct memories, it can't be faulty memory.

Based on the books and such we had as kids, it isn't very likely to be conspiracies...

Yours and others outright dismissal of it as a valid phenomenon and anything other than faulty memories is ludicrous.

I know, because I experienced it.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
a reply to: djz3ro

No...Nobody else "Says".

Only you crazy people who havent bothered to really look at maps.

You do Realise the Australian Native people Mostly Walked to Australia, obviously from Papua New Guinea.....at a time when the Oceans were much lower than today.

Nothings changed, didnt you see my comment just above, showing maps from the 1700s....with Australia in exactly the same place.

Well at least we know Scotland has'nt shifted, its still right next to Canada somewhere.

LOL...

only crazy people who never bothered to look at maps?? LOL I was in Naval Intelligence and had to MEMORIZE geography, water ways, countries positions etc...

I was looking at the maps in supplot WHILE we were traveling to and from Australia, we went to Perth and Hobart. It was NO WHERE NEAR ANYTHING else, especially not Indonesia...lol.

jaden

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I always thought that the Wicked Witch in 'The Wizard of Oz" sais "Fly my pretties! Fly!" But it is actually just "Fly fly fly."

In Disney's 'Huntchback of Notredame' one of the gargoyles sends his pigeons to attack saying "Fly my pretties! Fly!" With wicked witch music in an obvious reference.

The same occurs in a Simpsons episode where Mr Burns sends out flying monkies saying "Fly my pretties! Fly!"

Why do the references not match the original? Copyright issues? Quoting a different version?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I always joke with my friend that we've gone through an alternate universe cuz we BOTH distinctly remember a scene in a Gloria Estefan Hits Megamix video from the early 90's where she's running on stage and hits her head on a bar or something. We can't find that scene anywhere now. The Megamix video was even released on a home video collection and that scene is nowhere to be found. It's not on the version on Youtube either.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Oh Dear...

Naval Intelligence, you say MJ ?

Oh My Sky Fairy!!!

Sky Fairy Help Us........

Actually in my reality, the Dormtrooper didn't hit his head.....It was Garth Vader......

And Yoga was a hand puppet, not a CGI special effect....

Funny ol World really...

Aha Aha Aaaaarrrr Oh Boy..........

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've posted a lot in another Mandela Effect thread, I have a fairly settled theory on what's happening but won't go into it here unless someone asks me to.

I had a new Mandela Effect today, on the drive from the North West of England to part of the Midlands.. I was approaching the roundabout which I knew would put me onto the M1 motorway, southbound - but it didn't. It put me onto a series of criss-crossing access roads which eventually led to the M1 motorway, but in a curious 'scenic route' way. I have made the drive many times before and know it like the back of my hand - but this completely threw me. These extra access roads weren't 'new' to this reality, but they were definitely new to me. In the reality I remember, the roundabout led straight onto the access ramp for the M1 motorway. Immediately. But this time, it didn't. Totally freaked me out. My wife said that she remembered these roads - but she doesn't even drive, so it felt really strange that she would remember them but I didn't.

Stranger & stranger every day, that's how it seems...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Few things that i have noticed!!!
1. Mirror Mirror on the wall - Snow white. Somehow now its Magic Mirror, even my wife remembers Mirror Mirror

2. Interview with A Vampire - Checked with Wife and she also remembers it as A Vampire

3. Lords Prayer - " Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespassers as we forgive those who trespass against us" .... this was drilled into me as a kid, coming from religious family, now my mom’s bible now shows "Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors"

4. Luke, i am your father..... Now starwars is saying NO, i am your father.... wtf...

5. In Silence of the lambs its "Hello Clarice"

6. Aus was in the middle of no where, and South America was a lot more to the left than it is now....ow

7. Sex in the CIty - now it appears to be "Sex and the City"

8 - Gump - Life IS like a box of chocolates.... I have said that for years joking at my wifes sister who is a bit "challenged" .... Seems it is now Life WAS like a box of chocolate.....

This is really messed up and has made me start to question a lot of things now :/

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
we went to Perth and Hobart. It was NO WHERE NEAR ANYTHING else, especially not Indonesia...

Perth to Indonesia is about 3,500 km, which is about the distance California to Alaska
Hobart to Indonesia is about 5,800 km, which is further than the distance Boston to Anchorage Alaska!
Darwin to Jakarta is about 2,719 km

So as you can see they are nowhere near Indonesia!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am not a subscriber to the so-called Mandela effect but I could have sworn John Amos died, that was until he showed up in an interview talking about the Roots remake.
Then again out of sight out of mind.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Masterjaden
we went to Perth and Hobart. It was NO WHERE NEAR ANYTHING else, especially not Indonesia...

Perth to Indonesia is about 3,500 km, which is about the distance California to Alaska
Hobart to Indonesia is about 5,800 km, which is further than the distance Boston to Anchorage Alaska!
Darwin to Jakarta is about 2,719 km

So as you can see they are nowhere near Indonesia!
it realllly does not matter where it is NOW, it matters where it WAS.... that is what you guys dont seem to understand.....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
that is what you guys dont seem to understand.....

So you claim Australia also changed size due to the mythical ME?

Funny it is only yanks with a poor knowledge of geography etc. think there is a ME.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

LOL don't be a racist... I was an expert at geography... I had to be...lol...

I was a SE asia SME in regards to terrorist activity and had to know ALL countries and waterways in the WORLD...

Jaden

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I've posted a lot in another Mandela Effect thread, I have a fairly settled theory on what's happening but won't go into it here unless someone asks me to.

I'm interested in hearing what you think may be going on.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

obvious question # 1

the japanese bombings of darwin ?

did they occur in your " alternate world " - if so how ????????????????

as a naval inteligence " expert " - i expect a better answer than the run of the mill MEer

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

LOL Naval intelligence expert, not history expert. I have no recollection of ever hearing of darwin bombings by Japan.

I can tell you about MILF or other SEA terrorist organizations, well as much as isn't classified. BTW, that stands for moro islamic liberation front, not Mom I'd like to #... It's more of a gang than a terrorist organization though.. They like to kidnap and extort...

Jaden

edit on 15-6-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

it realllly does not matter where it is NOW, it matters where it WAS.... that is what you guys dont seem to understand.....

Has this world changed or have you come from another world?

Do you realize the impossibility of both scenarios? (based on the energy needed to achieve them).

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Has this world changed or have you come from another world?

Do you realize the impossibility of both scenarios? (based on the energy needed to achieve them).
i dont know, i do know that I live in an area, where pretty much no one remebers things the "new" ways..... they pretty much all remember things the old way that I remember.

I have no clue as to what or how it is happening, but something surley is happening.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The Mandela Effect is good medicine for the soul. If you are an independent thinker and know your own mind, now is a good time to prove it. I am enjoying remaining steadfast in the secure knowledge of my accurate memories in the face of overwhelming "evidence" to the contrary. It is beginning to get interesting. For some reason, I don't have any desire to convince anyone of anything. It is what it is, and a thinking person will simply crack the code with or without agreement from a rapidly-changing physical universe and its' inhabitants.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mdeane707
It is what it is, and a thinking person will simply crack the code

The code is simply people have poor memory, but those that believe in the ME refuse to accept the facts!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join