It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Another for you:
It was brought to my attention a couple days ago, that Mother Theresa is now "Teresa", and she isn't a saint yet.

*mind blown*

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitors
a reply to: namelesss

"Doesn't this 'effect' assume that 'history' is some static 'fact'?
Isn't such an assumption, shown by modern science, false?"

That's an important point, because indeed many people these days agree that nothing is really real. So maybe they won't get what the problem is with inconsistencies.

Let me put it this way - if you go home and leave your keys someplace, you expect them to be where you left them, correct?

We can't be having a reality that shifts about, when we're stuck in 3d bodies reliant on 3d being consistent. It'd be a different story if we could actually really do what lots of people say can be done - and entirely intentionally create our own personal realities.

No one 'creates' anything, much less 'Reality!
All we can do is to 'perceive' That Which Is (available to our perception).
There is One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Universal Reality/Self! that we perceive uniquely every moment of Universal existence!

But clearly that isn't something we can do. I'd think if anyone could do such a thing all the time, then why would they be online at all, they wouldn't need to be on forums chatting for example.
When you have a choice out of - infinity, then surely you can think up better things to do.

The other problem with the quantum psychology stuff, or the more rigidly reductionist science version that seeks to reduce the universe to somehow being just input of data to your senses, or worse, that your mind somehow just makes reality up!,

Perhaps an illustration, observe;

'Point to the left'.
Easy.
Note where you are pointing.
Now turn 1 degree and point to the left.
Again note the results.
Now another degree, etc...
And another 1/4 of a degree...
Turn in every possible direction, on every possible axis!
It turns out that every direction is 'left', 'left' is a 'cloud needing a particular Perspective to have any 'direction' at all!
Now point to the 'right'!
Same drill!
Note that the exact same cloud of 'left', is also, at the same moment, a cloud of 'right'!
And a cloud of 'up'!
And a cloud of 'down'...
Do the experiment!

The only 'distinctions' that can even be called 'left' or 'right', OR 'up' and 'down'... are a matter of Perspective!

Ultimately, We are One (unchanging (motionless), all inclusive) 'Cloud'/Reality!!

edit on 23-3-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

"No one 'creates' anything, much less 'Reality!
There is One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Universal Reality/Self! that we perceive uniquely every moment of Universal existence!"

How can you possibly think you know infinity enough to be limiting it to concept of only one 'thing' being responsible for everything that exists?

Someone must have created something, at some point. Otherwise nothing would exist, and nobody would perceive anything. I very much doubt that one thing created everything, then decided to split itself into myriad different bodies or souls, and make itself forget it did so, all for the long drawn out 'purpose' of the 'joy' of rediscovering its decision to make itself ignorant and forgetful of its true nature.

Such a being would be crazy anyway, and is more descriptive of something like the gnostic concept of the demi-urge. It certainly doesn't describe me - I wouldn't find it enjoyable to make myself forget how I did anything or why. And if I had the ability to create a universe I can think of way better things to do with it than that.

As to the childrens games type of 'turn around and touch your toes' stuff - I am aware of how directions are said to work in outer space. But it doesn't apply there either (if we take regular descriptions of 3d as accurate, for the purposes of discussing this) - because there does seem to be important factors relating to differences in direction in space too. For example, there may be a point that galaxies orbit in relation to. There are certainly differences between centripetal and centrifugal, and this seems to relate to whether black holes are feeding or not (are they consuming light, or are hey ejecting matter, or are they neutral). On this planet, it makes a huge difference if you need to go left, but you go right instead. Or vice versa. There's a big difference between the north pole and the south pole - the north pole for example seems more 'attached' to some outside object that dictates aspects of the orbital nature of this planet.

Whether you point and go left, depends on what way your face is pointing. Your body has an anterior and a posterior. If you spin left, it is different from you spinning to the right. They're not the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LilAmin2010
I only have two question

1.What are narwhal whales ?

2.Where are the kidneys located in the human body ?

please answer to the best your knowledge before you Google.

Whales with unicorn tusks.
On either side of the bladder, and slightly up.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

"No one 'creates' anything, much less 'Reality!
There is One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Universal Reality/Self! that we perceive uniquely every moment of Universal existence!"

How can you possibly think you know infinity enough to be limiting it to concept of only one 'thing' being responsible for everything that exists?
Someone must have created something, at some point.

I am struggling to find meaning in this sentence, but will respond to what I find;
I never suggested any'Thing' is 'responsible' for existence/Universe.
For some'Thing' to be 'responsible', we are back to a 'creator'.
'Responsible', 'causality', 'creation'... all require the existence of 'things' happening, somehow, from where they did not exist before.
If I hold forth my hand and 'will', or whatever, an apple, and it 'magically appears out of thin air, all cold and crunchy and tart, THAT is 'creation'!
THAT is what people seem to mean by 'creation'.

That which you 'perceive' is only 'what it is' (to you) due to your Perspective, and the vast limitations thereof!
It is a quantum mechanics thing; there are 'infinite' Perspectives necessary to 'manifest' to Consciousness, the One Universal Consciousness, Self! That Which Is!

Imagine a Cloud of Consciousness/Mind.
Totally transcendental, totally featureless, quality-less, unknowable as there is no 'context'.
It is our tiny Perspectives that allow a tiny sliver, a unique tiny sliver of 'perceiving' something in this unKnowable Cloud any other way!

(T)Here is One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Universal Self/Consciousness!
There is not anything that is ultimately 'physical'!
That is merely an appearance due to 'magnification'!
When examined closely enough, everything is made of Mind!
So there is no actual 'something' made by anyone!
There is what is, and it is perceived, uniquely, every moment of Universal existence!

But no one 'magically' 'created' anything.

Otherwise nothing would exist, and nobody would perceive anything. I very much doubt that one thing created everything, then decided to split itself into myriad different bodies or souls, and make itself forget it did so, all for the long drawn out 'purpose' of the 'joy' of rediscovering its decision to make itself ignorant and forgetful of its true nature.
Such a being would be crazy anyway, and is more descriptive of something like the gnostic concept of the demi-urge. It certainly doesn't describe me - I wouldn't find it enjoyable to make myself forget how I did anything or why. And if I had the ability to create a universe I can think of way better things to do with it than that.

Love the story, but have no clue what it has to do with the discussion. (Ialmost called it 'creative', but don't want to confuse. *__- )
A strawman at best.

On this planet, it makes a huge difference if you need to go left, but you go right instead. Or vice versa. There's a big difference between the north pole and the south pole - the north pole for example seems more 'attached' to some outside object that dictates aspects of the orbital nature of this planet.

Whether you point and go left, depends on what way your face is pointing. Your body has an anterior and a posterior. If you spin left, it is different from you spinning to the right. They're not the same.

Same thing, different Perspectives.
Like Heads and Tails simultaneously define the same One Coin!
Like the 'difference' between Heaven and Hell is just a matter of Perspective!
Like Beauty and homely is just a matter of Perspective!
Or 'tall' and 'short', for that matter...

The only 'difference/distinction', in anything, is a matter of Perspective (of the One Reality), and it's vast limitations in that you might be looking exactly at that apple, but you are missing the 'big picture'!
It takes the entire Universe to completely 'define' anything!
What it 'is' implies what it is not, and is defined by what it is 'not' (represented by our momentary ignorances!
Every moment is a unique Knowledge of Reality!

The new, critically updated, all inclusive, Universal definition of 'Knowledge';

"'Knowledge' is 'that which is perceived', Here! Now!!"

All inclusive!

That which is perceived by the unique individual Perspective is 'knowledge'.
All we can 'know' is what we perceive, Now! and Now! and Now!!!

'Ignorance' is that which is NOT perceived, at any particular moment, by any particular unique Perspective! Here! Now!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You missed my point entirely, and I don't understand why as it was pretty clearly explained.

But you don't know that any of that is true. It isn't quantum mechanical at all either.

You're telling me things are my perception - yet you then make a bunch of assertions about how reality and perception work, perhaps forgetting that according to your own way of thinking, that then makes what you believe no more real than what I or anyone else believes. But the difference is I'm trying to find explanations that actually match up with what knowns exist - I'm not going to ignore something because it doesn't fit my philosophy. I'll change the theory to match with the facts, not the other way around.

There is such a thing as reality - it's not your perceptions. You made an account and logged in here right? So in order for you and anyone else to be able to do that, there needs to be all these other big complex systems in place. Not least of all the big complex system of your biology and how you actually learn language and typing skills.

"Otherwise nothing would exist, and nobody would perceive anything. I very much doubt that one thing created everything, then decided to split itself into myriad different bodies or souls, and make itself forget it did so, all for the long drawn out 'purpose' of the 'joy' of rediscovering its decision to make itself ignorant and forgetful of its true nature.

Love the story, but have no clue what it has to do with the discussion. (Ialmost called it 'creative', but don't want to confuse. *__- )
A strawman at best. "

This is a reply to your claiming one thing is all there is. Not possible.

You're telling me I'm creative?! I was trying to use logic to show you how there can't possibly be just one thing. If there was, then it would have to do what I described there.

"Same thing, different Perspectives.

The only 'difference/distinction', in anything, is a matter of Perspective (of the One Reality), and it's vast limitations in that you might be looking exactly at that apple, but you are missing the 'big picture'!
It takes the entire Universe to completely 'define' anything! "

It's not the same thing at all. You're missing the point here. If you fly up out of this planet, and say wish to go to Antares, and Antares is to your left - and to your right is say the Pleiades. Well if you go right then it is going to be entirely different to if you go left. Because - they're not the same. You'll end up at the wrong star system because you took the wrong direction.

(technically there may be some people so masochistic that hell for them would be a heaven. But then they'd be completely messed up people wouldn't they, so the point there being they are not operating from a factual perspective. They'd be operating from a mix of mind control, and survival.)

There's no proof even intuitively that there's 'one reality', and again, how can you possibly claim to know all of infinity? to be again thinking it's possible to know the entire universe? Or that you can't define anything without reference to the entire universe - well you seem to be doing your version of it. By your own rationale you can't tell me how reality works unless you say you can reference it to - everything else. So, how can you say you know infinity? You can't, nobody can, as by definition you would never cease to know it, as there'd be an infinite amount of it to know.

I'm presuming you accept existence is infinite in some way.

I don't think you have thunk through that philosophy of what reality is and how it works very well, is what I am saying. I see a lot of opinions that think similar to what you say, and I always ask them the same kind of things I'm putting to you here - because I think it's important to find out where peoples beliefs come from, and why they latch onto certain types of beliefs but ignore all the evidences and data to the contrary.

I doubt you were born agreeing with those ideas - so where did you get them? New agey books or lectures? Some western interpretations of eastern philosophy?

Like I says, I'm looking for solutions that take what we do know into account. Hence the links (if I recall right) that I added to this thread as things that do seem to explain why people have the experience of there being more than one timeline, why they have shifted from one version of history to a different version.

Merely claiming it's your own personal perspective or echoing certain types of explanations that wish people to just accept that oh they are undergoing evolution or a shift in consciousness etc etc - that is no different to telling them the easter bunny brought them choccy presents and that santa buys them toys for christmas. It's just excuses with no substance behind them - and then if you question it they try to mind control you into accepting that oh there isn't really any substance to anything anyway, it's all just one thing, or whatever excuse they can think of to smokescreen away from the more obvious possibility that this reality is being very badly managed and is subject to a great deal of interference with timespace generally.

I've been through the whole oneness phase of the attempts to explain the universe. Been there done that. It doesn't cover everything so I moved on. It only keeps working as an explanation if you ignore a whole lot of things and pretend they aren't actually happening.
(I can see how this reality is supposed to operate according to one specific consciousness - but that is an entirely different matter, and is more along the lines of what I'm wanting answers on, because it is about who-what actually made this world, and why. It can't just pop into being from nothing by nothing, otherwise it'd lack cohesion. Maybe I know, maybe I just want proof. )

I used to actually in person tell people that they can change their perceptions, they can create their reality, that it is all one thing, and all that. But the type of people I'd tell it to were the kinds of skeptics who didn't believe in ufo's for example, or claimed that humans are not made by aliens. People with no spiritual nor conspiracy comprehensions.
When I am online I often find that people try to hit me with the 'oneness' thing - and it makes zero sense why, because I clearly am not a reductionist science type who ignores conspiracies and the paranormal.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just gonna provide what i was told regarding the mandela effect. I encountered this before too and had asked a monk about this. This is apparently something real based on his feedback.

I was told that parallel universe do exists (but in a different manner one would expect)and somehow things got swapped around which actually signifies a change of your destiny in this life from the moment the incident occurs. This deduction came from folks who had encountered such an effect and coincidentally had their future clairvoyance readings done before and after this incident.

Apparently no man would be able to control this phenomena, purely God's will and why it happens is still a mystery.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dna221277

Sounds like the usual kind of explanations religions give though - acknowledge the kind of thing that does exist, but instead of explaining it - just say it's gods will, or if you're a reductionist scientist just say it's random chance, if you're aware of the paranormal but more superstitious than trying to figure it out, then just say it's fate.

None of them explain anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You missed my point entirely, and I don't understand why as it was pretty clearly explained.

Perhaps I am just a dense fool, perhaps you'll be kind enough to elucidate?

But you don't know that any of that is true. It isn't quantum mechanical at all either.

You have no clue what I Know, or not...
If you 'don't like' what I say, refute it or ignore it.

that then makes what you believe no more real than what I or anyone else believes.

Sorry, sport, but I host no 'beliefs'.
Are we going to get to the point?

But the difference is I'm trying to find explanations that actually match up with what knowns exist - I'm not going to ignore something because it doesn't fit my philosophy. I'll change the theory to match with the facts, not the other way around.

I hear another ad-hom attack, and again, you have yet to say anything of value in this discussion, and I'm getting bored.
Be specific or be done!
Everything exists!
Everything is Known!
If you think you can refute that, go ahead and make the attempt.

There is such a thing as reality - it's not your perceptions.

I'll play; if there is such a thing as Reality/Existence, as you claim, how can you even claim that (or Know it) without perceiving it?
The only reason that everything is Known is because everything is perceived!

"Otherwise nothing would exist, and nobody would perceive anything. I very much doubt that one thing created everything,

A strawman fallacy?
I never suggested such!
Do you even read what I write?
'Creation/causality' is impossible, logically/philosophically and scientifically!

This is a reply to your claiming one thing is all there is. Not possible.

That is not a reply that is recognized in a philosophical discussion.
It is merely childish gainsaying; "Is not! Nyaaah!"
Of course if you care to support that with real Knowledge, I'm all ears...

I was trying to use logic to show you how there can't possibly be just one thing.

Waiting.

"Same thing, different Perspectives.

It takes the entire Universe to completely 'define' anything! "

(technically there may be some people so masochistic that hell for them would be a heaven. But then they'd be completely messed up people wouldn't they, so the point there being they are not operating from a factual perspective. They'd be operating from a mix of mind control, and survival.)

As Knowledge = experience, what is your Knowledge of Heaven and/or Hell that you can even speak to me of them?

There's no proof even intuitively that there's 'one reality'

You might be just defining your own limitations, which seems obvious to me.
Knowledge, as I have stated, is experience/perception.
I cannot help you when your assertion is a product of ignorance.
I cannot give you knowledge, just help you understand IF you wanted, but you seem rather closed off and closed minded in the comfort of the 'well known same ol' same ol'...'

, and again, how can you possibly claim to know all of infinity?
...to be again thinking it's possible to know the entire universe?

And again, an attempt at a strawman fallacy.
If you can link me to such vain and absurd quotes of mine, I will concede this game and buy you a beer (when you are old enough!)!

Or that you can't define anything without reference to the entire universe

I think that I said 'completely' define.
Did you just inadvertently miss that, or another strawman fallacy?

- well you seem to be doing your version of it. By your own rationale you can't tell me how reality works unless you say you can reference it to - everything else.

By my own definition, another thing that you must have missed, I have said that thee is One (UNCH

So, how can you say you know infinity?

I'm presuming you accept existence is infinite in some way.

I don't think you have thunk through that philosophy of what reality is and how it works very well, is what I am saying.

I have spent more than three of your lifetimes in such studies, son.

I tire of your juvenile egoic gainsaying and emotional responses and, for some reason this site now seems to limit the words in my responses (bad juju!), so I'll clip the rest , and end it here.
I see no point in continuing this discussion, anyway.
You are not ready to learn, and you have nothing to teach me, so...
Happy trails...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hmmm.

It sounds like you represent perhaps the redhawk project or some similar alien abuse and the likes.

I think my links in this thread, and my pointing the finger at likely culprits as to why the 'mandela effect' really happens, bothers you because it doesn't agree with that western view of eastern religions, and standardised new age doctrine, that you seem to be punting.

I've had loads of problems on forums with posters doing exactly the same thing you're doing here, in exactly the same way - it's obvious to me that my theories on why there's a 'mandela effect' are accurate enough for the conspiracy behind it to be constantly hounding me with their false religiousy explanations of reality.

There's no difference between the point of view / explanation of reality you are punting, compared to that of reductionist science. Now those really are two sides of the same coin.

They're both about mind controlling thought into limited spaces that bully people into not thinking clearly.

Basically, you need me to submit to your oneness doctrine. When really you ought to be taking on board that what I'm saying is more right than what you believe in. It's not my ego that is the problem - it's yours. You see this as personal, when of course it is not - it's about finding out what is most likely to be true. And oneness isn't the most likely explanation.

I think that the concept of oneness is just the demi-urge (which is to say a kind of tyrant that rules over this dimension or space that it has stolen from its true creator) having a peak experience, and mistaking what they learned as somehow applying to the rest of its 'subjects' as it sees them.
eg, say the annunkai or similar, come here in a way as described by people like Sitchin, and being separated from true meaning and god*, as are our civilisations now, they are unevolved despite being hi-tech, and they do evil things such as enslaving lifeforms to work for them, and messing with them genetically.
But then! some of them discover entheogens, and they take them. And then they start to see truth, and realise the error of their ways in finding themselves superior just because they have interstellar craft or whatever.
But - what they discover about themselves, they start to apply to others. As if those others are also unevolved and needed to learn any of that.

*don't class my use of 'god' being anything like religions you might think of it as being similar to. It's not about imagining something outside of yourself to account for unknowns. It's more a logical acceptance that there is meaning to why reality exists, and a design for it.
Perhaps me or some other everyday person in here did make the universe, so maybe we're actually god. But until I actually remember how to do that, I'm not going to go along with those beliefs that claim individual people or groups of people must be god.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

"I have spent more than three of your lifetimes in such studies, son.

I tire of your juvenile egoic gainsaying and emotional responses and, for some reason this site now seems to limit the words in my responses (bad juju!), so I'll clip the rest , and end it here.
Happy trails...
"

See here we go again - your redhawk etc cult, stalking me on forums, calling me son, obsessed with trying to mind control me into accepting your false teachings, lying you don't have beliefs, punting yourself as a buddha or some eastern deity, calling me childish, saying I have nothing to teach you, posting how bored you are replying in the thread.....

you need to accept that merely by the fact I bother to look into things correctly with an actually open mind, that my theories outclass yours by miles. Lightyears.

You, or whatever puppets you, always do this same thing on any forums I'm at. You're like a spoiled brat that thinks I'm responsible for you - though you construe that by posting to me as if you're an adult and I'm not. I don't owe anyone anything, I realised how corrupt this world was early on and decided to definitely not have children in it, and I've stuck to that.

Your cult, or whatever you call it and think of it as, is exceptionally unevolved. I can't emphasise enough how stupid it is. I don't understand where you get the notion you're allowed to have your superiority complex over me from - while you go on about others egos...
if you examine it, you'll find it is based in nothing real that actually ever took place.

To re-emphasise,

"I have spent more than three of your lifetimes in such studies, son. "

Prove it. Prove how you know how old I am even. Tell the truth and shame the devil - if you dare. Bet you can't. Cause you sold out and you're a blue pill in't ya. Unlike me. I can't be compromised and can't be bought and can't be blackmailed. And nooo not because it was me that bought you or arranged such or anything of the kind.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

"I have spent more than three of your lifetimes in such studies, son.

Happy trails...
"

See here we go again - your redhawk etc cult, stalking me on forums, calling me son, obsessed with trying to mind control me into accepting your false teachings, lying you don't have beliefs, punting yourself as a buddha or some eastern deity, calling me childish, saying I have nothing to teach you, posting how bored you are replying in the thread.....

you need to accept that merely by the fact I bother to look into things correctly with an actually open mind, that my theories outclass yours by miles. Lightyears.

You, or whatever puppets you, always do this same thing on any forums I'm at. You're like a spoiled brat that thinks I'm responsible for you - though you construe that by posting to me as if you're an adult and I'm not. I don't owe anyone anything, I realised how corrupt this world was early on and decided to definitely not have children in it, and I've stuck to that.

Your cult, or whatever you call it and think of it as, is exceptionally unevolved. I can't emphasise enough how stupid it is. I don't understand where you get the notion you're allowed to have your superiority complex over me from - while you go on about others egos...
if you examine it, you'll find it is based in nothing real that actually ever took place.

To re-emphasise,

"I have spent more than three of your lifetimes in such studies, son. "

Prove it. Prove how you know how old I am even. Tell the truth and shame the devil - if you dare. Bet you can't. Cause you sold out and you're a blue pill in't ya. Unlike me. I can't be compromised and can't be bought and can't be blackmailed. And nooo not because it was me that bought you or arranged such or anything of the kind.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you are a paranoid delusional lunatic.
I won't bother you again.
And IF I happen to respond to something that you might say on another forum and I don't know what your latest name is, and I really couldn't give a #, just count it as a Blessing!

Sometimes we get what we want, but we ALWAYS get EXACTLY what we need!

Have a nice life. *__-

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Great thread.

Does anyone else remember a man being run over by a tank at tiannamen square? I clearly remember this but apparently it never happened.

I also remember the Berenstein bears though that one I can chalk up to bad memory.

Another one I was sure that the United states had 51 total states but apparently there is only 50.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Stumbled across another example. Adult undergarments "Depends"....

Nope, they're "Depend" now-

jet.com...:ggl:gen_jd_health_beauty_a2:health_care_incontinence_aids_a2_top:na:na:n a:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=gen_jd_health_beauty_a2&ds_cid&ds_ag=health_care_incontinence_aids_a2_top&product_id=51afaf95e8b949de8493ec8c4b261da9&produc t_partition_id=154203035340&gclid=CMWAsujm88sCFdgQgQodDJsAWw

**DISCLAIMER** Signals does not wear these.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Stumbled across another example. Adult undergarments "Depends"....

Nope, they're "Depend" now-

jet.com...:ggl:gen_jd_health_beauty_a2:health_care_incontinence_aids_a2_top:na:na:n a:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=gen_jd_health_beauty_a2&ds_cid&ds_ag=health_care_incontinence_aids_a2_top&product_id=51afaf95e8b949de8493ec8c4b261da9&produc t_partition_id=154203035340&gclid=CMWAsujm88sCFdgQgQodDJsAWw

**DISCLAIMER** Signals does not wear these.

Good find! I've always remembered the commercials as selling Depends as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I recal "Depends" too...

I know that memory is faulty... but when you have thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, remembering the same things. There's something to it.

It's like if you had one person in ten see santa clause in a room. That person is deemed crazy. If you have two in twenty that see santa clause, they're still crazy. Multiply on for awhile and you get ten in one-hundred. There begins to be something to it. 1,000 in 100,000... no longer is it just a mistake...

I think there's something to the multi-verse, merging universe, theory.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
not sure how i feel about this theory but the 'febreze' one for some reason is really throwing me off...i usually pronounce things as they are spelled. i remember it spelled as FEBREEZE and pronounced accordingly. 'febreze' seems incorrect from what i remember

anyway i experience de ja vu and synchronicity often.... i think the universe is chocked full of mystery and amazing occurrences.

always good to keep an open mind!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ok so I'm just wondering if any one else noticed a change to the spelling of Dalai Lama it looks very wrong to me I remember it spelled dhali lama?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misskiss
Ok so I'm just wondering if any one else noticed a change to the spelling of Dalai Lama it looks very wrong to me I remember it spelled dhali lama?
I have never seen Dalai, but thouht it was Dahli.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join