It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist: Here is the proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Tangible proof of ET existence is not in the public domain
for many reasons .
Nobody wants the herd to stampede ...

Take it from me ,
they exist , they visit ,and some care .

The caring ones are indistinguishable from us ,
and you could pass them on the street ....

Relax , the right time ,and place will arrive

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Proof has been shown many times

There is no proof there. There is not even evidence there. There is evidence that there are planets capable of sustaining Earth life. That does not necessitate there being life there already.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: bally001

Claiming we have proof, when we don't, and then claiming tangible scientific evidence exists when it does not, is not simply offering a belief. Perhaps not a lie, but if lie is not exactly the best term to use, the offense is just as egregious.

As I said, belief and opinion, have as many as you want, don't claim it as proven fact when it's not.

Tangible proof does exist. That is not a lie. I have read lab reports on tested objects said to come from "somewhere" else. Things with metals having isotopic ratios that you could never find in this solar system. Everything native to our solar system all have KNOWN and understood isotopic ratios. You can't find ratios that deviate from the known to SOL ones. When they are found and studied and tested by labs, like a chunk of aluminum that was tested showing it was made and not natural, and having strontium 77 (we have that, but NOT in the isotopic ratios found on this test piece, and other elements that don't match anything in this solar system, then the ONLY explanation is extra terrestrial.

Of course you are free to believe what you want, but when it comes to the REAL facts, you have shown that you just reject them all because they don't fit your narrow paradigm.
edit on 11-6-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Tangible proof does exist. That is not a lie.

Awesome! I have long hoped this day would arrive. Link me this proof. I feel like it's Christmas.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I got mine. You go find your own. I don't care if you know the information or not. I'm not here to convince the kiddies.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

That's just the agenda where some of us fighting for . I'm not walking among sheeple that deny that the wolf don't exist. It may scientifically not be understated but many who within the scientific community know better then this and don't dare to speak out loud , afraid of their position..

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

That's better structured mate. Don't think myself anyone was lying, just believing in their point of view. Certainly, but I didn't think it was offensive. Just an offering of food for thought and a decent read.

Kindest regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I got mine. You go find your own. I don't care if you know the information or not. I'm not here to convince the kiddies.

Ah yes. Kiddies. Ad-hominem attacks against those who ask for sources.

You have been exposed as a liar.

Let me know when you are willing to show these magic sources.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Here is even better proof. Hieroglyphs deciphered with truth, as pictograms representing the Electric Universe:

GodElectric.org

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
a reply to: Emerys

Take your argument in reverse....

There 5*1022 inhabitable planets. In billions of years available for an alien species to develop evolve and create new travel technologies we have seen zero proof.

Therefore I conclude earth is the exception to the rule that there is no life in the universe.

Bad Proofs are easy without math and evidence huh?

Wrong, the only thing you can infer is that there are no "Faster than light spaceships".

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I just say humans

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Intelligent life on the other hand, is different. If their are lifeforms out there no doubt

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Ah yes. Kiddies. Ad-hominem attacks against those who ask for sources.

You have been exposed as a liar.

Let me know when you are willing to show these magic sources.

I'm a liar? Your simply ignorant and angry at people who are privy to information that you lack. You demand proof when you aren't the kind to accept proof. Why should I waste time on the ignorant? even if you were worthy of proof you would just spit upon the giver.
You have been exposed (a long time ago) of being a whiner.

This is how research works: You do it yourself!

IF someone says something you don't attack them and call them names, you RESEARCH AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF IF IT IS TRUE. And make up your own mind.

I'm finished with you kiddie

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Oh come on Razor! There is "real tangible" evidence of aliens! You just cant see it ...or touch it....or do anything else with it for that matter. Just close your eyes and imagine them....that is REAL brain imagery!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodElectric
Here is even better proof. Hieroglyphs deciphered with truth, as pictograms representing the Electric Universe:

GodElectric.org

HIEROGLYPHICS were deciphered from text Greek text to be exact. Whoever wrote this doesn't infestation how we know what it says. He believes there was some guess involved. There wasn't we learned to read Egyptian Hieroglyphs because we knew how to read Greek.It was the Rosetta stone that allowed us to read them and has nothing to do with electric universe.It amazes me the crazy stuff people come up with sometimes.

www.ancientegypt.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Your simply ignorant

The reason this happens is something I call Drak's Law:

The likelihood of grammatical error rises in direct proportion to the number of insults to the 2nd party's intelligence.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I guess people no longer demand proof anymore as a society. We can watch a video on the net and people think it's the truth. As for the op couple of problems you didn't add on your calculations mostly because we don't know the answer. But here they are how likely is it for life to develop was earth a 1 in 10 chance or a 1 in 10000000000000000000000000000000 chance we don't know.

Next of these planets to develop life gain how many develoP beyond one celled life forms. How many die off once this stage is reached.

Next how many develop the ability to make tools look at earth there has been billions of species and we are the first to build things.

Once they developed the ability to make things how many die off before they even leave there planet.

Assuming they move to be able to escape their planet how many discover a viable means of space travel to take them to another star. And how many kill themselves before they can do so.

And finally there are billions of stars in just our galaxy what do you think the odds of 2 species finding each other the literally needle in a hay stack.

Now assuming these are even on the low end and I didn't even calculate time in this you literally could only have 1 or 2 species in an entire galaxy capable of leaving their planet. As for developing interstellar flight who knows.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I guess people no longer demand proof anymore as a society. We can watch a video on the net and people think it's the truth. As for the op couple of problems you didn't add on your calculations mostly because we don't know the answer. But here they are how likely is it for life to develop was earth a 1 in 10 chance or a 1 in 10000000000000000000000000000000 chance we don't know.

Next of these planets to develop life gain how many develoP beyond one celled life forms. How many die off once this stage is reached.

Next how many develop the ability to make tools look at earth there has been billions of species and we are the first to build things.

Once they developed the ability to make things how many die off before they even leave there planet.

Assuming they move to be able to escape their planet how many discover a viable means of space travel to take them to another star. And how many kill themselves before they can do so.

And finally there are billions of stars in just our galaxy what do you think the odds of 2 species finding each other the literally needle in a hay stack.

Now assuming these are even on the low end and I didn't even calculate time in this you literally could only have 1 or 2 species in an entire galaxy capable of leaving their planet. As for developing interstellar flight who knows.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

As for developing interstellar flight who knows.

Our existence is used as "proof" of intelligent life existing out there.. . If we are the sample then we have exactly one example where intelligent life can't travel past their own moon. ...or can only send a robot to mars...its impossible to extrapolate to interstellar flight by some unknown beings on a distant planet. I know. I'm a buzz kill.
edit on 11-6-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
95% confidence is used every day in scientific studies as "proof".

Although we like to see something exist to prove it's existence, we use the 95% standard regularly to show the "existence" of some link or phenomenon. Physical existence of an alien vs physical existence of a photon matters little.

You are on the right track, if you formulate your argument correctly, you may be able to "prove" by scientific standards that they exist.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join