It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq: Kick the US out…invite Russia and Iran in!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That will have America and its pimp, con man president Obama sh__ in their pants pretty quick.

Of course this is survival for Iraq to save their country from the barbarians that the US indirectly (some believe directly) created…ISIS.

The Iraqis should invite Russia in and Iran in full force and offer them access to all that oil wealth and together exterminate ISIS for good.

If America doesn’t want to go along then Iraq should just say: get the f___ out.

I tell you who else will sh__ in their pants if this happens and that is those sinister dogs in the Gulf States, those rich pigs in Saudi, Qatar, the Emirates who have been surreptitiously supporting ISIS all along.... Along with Turkey with their delusional president ErDOG)gan who thinks he's a modern day Sultan.

In addition to that invite Syria in this alliance and defend them against the sinister plot by the west to destroy it within the overall plot to destroy and destabilize 7 ME countries.

That would not only destroy the world menace ISIS but finally take on the NATO/Western plots and bring all the hidden garbage, the political chicanery and secret plots, which includes Israel, to the surface.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Meh, why not?

We already destroyed the place, might as well let someone else's soldiers die over sand for a change.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

China has been working on deals with ME and African countries for years now.

Expect to see some Chinese bases pop up in those areas. That will surely make the US and it's NATO allies worried.

~Tenth

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yea, but then the U.S. could invite the Greys in and do some resource sharing and I mean....aliens beat Russians any day of the week.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This would also have interesting implications for the future of the Petro Dollar arrangement worked out between Kissenger for the US and the Saudi Royal family whereby the Saudi's agreed to trade their oil only in Dollars in exchange for the US agreeing to protect Saudi Arabia. In fact, this might well be the Obama Administration's goal, i.e., to push the Middle East out from under the US Security umbrella and into the arms of the Russians while at the same time taking down the Dollar as the world's reserve currency.

If they succeed, the US will be plunged into a Depression and the Gov't can order a bank "bail in" thus authorising the confiscation of trillions of dollars of middle and upper middle income families savings and bank deposits. That would be step one in a dramatic redistribution of wealth within the US and it would be the end of US World Hegemony and quite possibly, the end of the US itself.

What more could Obama wish for? Its a brilliant plan!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

bring all the hidden garbage, the political chicanery and secret plots,

Yes we all know neither Russia nor Iran has ever done anything like potato.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, its not called 'the great game' for nothing, that has been going on since the time of Queen Victoria, or even before her!
Perhaps that intercontinental railway will get built after all, but too late now for shipping oil products.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, not one more American should die in that craphole.

We need to get off Foriegn Oil for good.

Obama has a point. We could send in our kids to fight and train them.

Only to have them shoot us in the back.

They run like cowards instead of defending their home.

The do not value their Nation. So, just why the hell should we ?

edit on 22-5-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Although this could be good for Iraq, it could be far more dangerous than people realise, because it would unite Shia and Sunni together for once - the west survives quietly because these two fight each other but if they unite things could be very different with a full-on united muslim take-the-world-over effort.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I would also like to add China to that coalition and increase the pucker power. Could you imagine the msm frenzy .:>)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I read your post after I made my earlier one but hell yea .:>)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just wonder how the hardcore muzzies would embrace the cultures of the 2 big reds....our soldiers did good in this regard, with a few that went full on stupid. The last thing the ME needs is more armed killers looking for targets. The reds are there to sell arms, equipment as the clock moves onward...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well to think about it, if its true that some of these terrorist groups are backed by western interested, be their rebels or terrorist now, if others would go in to offer full support to these countries against rebels and/or terrorist, they would have to deal with Nato etc. It would mean some sort of greater disclosure of past events and actions and perhaps wars all over the world. Depends how ppl will react, would they join up fighting now new evil enemies that try to destroy em or something or would they try to make it right somehow?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

I'm picking up the opinion that several people post before you have no concept how neither Russia or China wants anything to do with a major religion that likes to run countries. Get real you people! Russia and China both are having no small problems with religions within their own regions.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
First of all, I didn’t mention China, but why not, add them in too.

You see they won’t be playing a double, triple game like the US

Trying to placate the Zionist neocons who only want to protect their precious NAZIS in Israel, and destroy Arab countries, and at the same time claim that the want to destroy ISIS

The job here is too destroy a cancer on humanity, ISIS

That’s it nothing else

America with its ignoramus, puppet president wants to play around with these depraved savages so the neocon plots can get done: Those plots are: destroy Syria and Iraq( maybe split it up) and just pretend to be fighting ISIS.

Its clear Obama is playing to fight ISIS so ISIS can basically destroy these two threats to Israel.

Iran is the oink in the ointment…so bring Russia and Iran in and have defense pacts with Syria and Iraq will bust up these sinister plans of the west and Israel and backfire in their faces

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun if you will READ my post...it said how will the muzzies???? get it? I cannot understand how people...YHGTBFKM... On the turf in the ME is conflict, either government, religion, color, etc, etc, but these cultures have no real flexibility to those not in lock step. These are not religious cultures, My only point was as easy to see as possible, even for those superior intellect...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just read this on Alex Jones:
LINK

On Friday Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations, told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” the Shias in Iraq are not a “partner” to the effort to stop the advance of ISIS. “The partner we thought we had in Iraq, the Iraqi government, isn’t a partner. We have got to think seriously about an alternative strategy,” Haass said.

Order Out of Chaos: Breaking Up Iraq

Despite the apparent reservations of Haass and the CFR, the situation unfolding in Iraq will hasten the break-up of the country as outlined by the so-called Joe Biden and Leslie Gelb plan (as announced in 2006 and promoted by The New York Times). “The idea, as in Bosnia, is to maintain a united Iraq by decentralizing it, giving each ethno-religious group — Kurd, Sunni Arab and Shiite Arab — room to run its own affairs, while leaving the central government in charge of common interests,” Biden and Gelb wrote. Leslie Gelb is currently President Emeritus and Board Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations and a former New York Times columnist. While Gelb said the plan encountered resistance within the US foreign policy establishment, the plan has been in the making for more than 20 years. The Bush era neocons called for regime change and order out of chaos in Iraq, Libya, Iran Syria and other Muslim countries. General Wesley Clark admitted the existence of the effort drawn up by Defense Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz after 9/11 when he said the neocons planned “to take out seven countries in 5 years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” Prior to this, in 1996, a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, created the “A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm” document, also known as the “Clean Break” report. It called for overthrowing Iraq and “rolling back Syria.” Prior to the Clean Break plan, the Israelis formulated the Yinon Plan, “which is a continuation of British stratagem in the Middle East,” writes Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya.

Controlling the Middle East Through the Sunni-Shia Divide

Nazemroaya writes that the “chessboard is being staged for a ‘Clash of Civilizations’ and all the chess pieces are being put into place. The Arab World is in the process of being cordoned off and sharp delineation lines are being created. These lines of delineation are replacing the seamless lines of transition between different ethno-linguistic, skin-color, and religious groups.” “What is being staged is the creation of an exclusively ‘Muslim Middle East’ area (excluding Israel) that will be in turmoil over Shiite-Sunni fighting,” he notes. The fight shaping up between the Shia al-Hashd al-Watani and the radical Wahhabist Sunni in Iraq is part of the “Clash of Civilizations” game plan devised by the globalists. Saudi Arabia is behind the effort with the backing of the United States, most notably in Yemen where Iran is accused of aiding Shia Houthi rebels. The US war on ISIS is a farce designed to fail and amplify a threat that will, as Haass indicates, require a more robust role by the US. The ultimate target is not ISIS, but Iran and the secular Shia government of Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I might add that Russia would be hidden within that plan as well .The neo-cons know that if mentioned the gig would be up but I think Putin has figured it out and knows what pieces he will move on the chess board and when . Picking up tidbits of signs one could et the impression that even India could play a roll .Russia's victory day celebrations and the countries present could have a message and many commentators are suggesting as such .

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If it was only so easy I'm sure a lot of countries would have done what you have suggested. The problem is we actually don't live in a world with any control over our futures. A small handful if people make the decisions for our country which are directed by the help of promise of a lifetime of luxury. Why would those in Iraq throw the US out when they keep them rich and comfortable.

It's very hard to pity those who are struggling when you are doing so well. Perfect example look at all of us. Why should we rock the boat when we are quite well off compared to those starving in their millions. I see it everyday when I walk through a town. If you don't look and acknowledge the homeless and starving then they won't exist. And if you can't ignore them then give them 20 pence and you have massaged your ego to make you a little more comfortable sipping your coffee and eating your cookies.

This world is fu*ked up and makes me sick to my stomach. Why should we be celebrating humanity with events like the olympics and song contests. What is there to celebrate when we all knowingly go along with the starving of millions of men women and children. Not to mention those who are murdered as part of some joke wars.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Im behind this plan 100 percent. Id the iraqis hated saddam imagine the chinese ruling them. Insurgency? no worries. great leader will crush it by disbanding all relgious practice outside of a house. Just look at the success story Tibet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join