It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tying together Jade Helm and ISIS.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

And pardon if I got it wrong. It sure seemed you were drawing a line in the sand.
It could be me.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Not intending to be inflammatory...but when was the last timevthat horse told its citizens the truth. Hmmm you can keep your Doctor, ring a bell?

Op..its hard not to connect these dots as you did, I too speculate a great deal, perhaps too much, but this whole thing is not common. Otherwise we would of had this conversation already. I lean towards a lot of what is happening presently to be a lead into a globalized government. Not alot of time to elaborate, but I appreciate your view.

reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

They have these training exercises every year. This year it covers a larger geographic area but it's actually way less in manpower than usual with only about a thousand troops involved all told. It's jade helm 15 to set this one from last year's or the year before that.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Prepare how? We're going to go up against the government. The we the people campaign? Like us on Facebook.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I look at it this way. These guys have to train. First responders also have to train. Communities have to train for disaster response so when these groups say they are training I kind of see that as logical. I'm not a connect the dots when the dots are so widely spaced kind of girl.
Oh and every administration has had its share of broken promises. I don't let that define the whole organization especially when I've seen friends normal every day Joe's get elected. They're not those powers that be people. They are us. We elected them. There really are people who want to make a difference in government so yeah I believe them when they say this is training because it makes sense and thinking every action is a false flag does not make sense.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

OK, I understand military require training. But let me ask you one thing:

When was the last time you know of a vast Special Forces exercise lasting 3 months - that also involves the general public?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

It's not about martial law. They're not lying. It's about training of elite forces . The green beret, the navy seals, other ninja turtle types. If these guys do their job right no one will even know they're there.

I understand that is what you may believe, but in the past when people like that say things to that nature....There is usually something there! You don't want them denying anything! You want to hear nothing, that usually means people are wrong! When they come out and be specific in their denial, it usually ends up just what you where thinking in the first place...We won't know the truth until the time comes I guess...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You raise some important questions. After reading your OP and learning more about Jade Helm, my question is, why do the "exercises" stop on September 15th??? If you read my threads on the Paleo-Hebrew calendar, depending on when the Vernal Equinox occurs, the Feast of Trumpets can fall on September 15th,16th, or 17th of each year. The Constitution was ratified on September 17th, the housing bubble collapsed on 9/16/2008, and Obama got us involved in the ISIS-Syria fight on 9/16/2014. My research leads me to the conclusion that the fall of USA caused by the Rapture of the Church will occur on 9/16/2016,... so why is Jade Helm concluding the day prior to the Paleo-Hebrew Feast of Trumpets (which is the end of the Spiritual year and the beginning of the Civil year)???

I dont like where this might be going.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

I heard on the radio that someone in power within the DOD or some government agency (sorry can't remember exactly who) said that "Jade Helm 15 is NOT about Marshall Law...We are not trying to take over or institute Marshall Law in any way shape or form".....I remember the guy saying it clearly because when they come out and say words like this.....RUN!!!!!

When they keep quiet and don't say anything, normally it is just training.....But when they say it isn't about what we "nutters" are talking about on the interwebs, then it is time to worry!

Good job connecting the dots OP
......I think this is going to be bigger than what they are leading us onto currently!

The Pentagon, maybe?

www.politico.com...

Even Obama's press secretary, Josh Earnest, had to weigh in on Jade Helm. Seems like everyone is getting involved with their opinions!
edit on 6-5-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Additionally, there has been an old dream knocking around for a while about an invasion of the US including ground forces through Mexico.

What do military powers generally do when they are sizing each other up and trying to prove how big and bad they are? They often hold large military exercises in the are where they think possible conflict might ensue. They do it to impress that they are prepared to fight and defend or invade.

Is that what we're doing with Jade Helm? Advertising that we have the military wherewithal to defend our southern border?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its a scary thought, but it does seem our days are numbered.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Source + Spark = Fire...

Doesn't this seem like this is how the Government would like it played out?...Scare people out of their mind with Jade Helm 15, then have ISIS start provoking the thoughts of Americans about it...Whether its fear mongering or not it seems to be working.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Let's not forget the pope will be addressing Congress the middle of September as well.
Looks like a very large convergence of events to me, too many to be coincidental.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Great first thread and good work!

There is without a doubt something going on.

These numbers, 71 and 15.

What do they mean?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What do they mean?

A quick googling returned this.

quran.com... ?

biblehub.com... ?

www.keyway.ca...

edit on 6-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: flibbleflobble

What do they mean?

A quick googling returned this.

quran.com... ?

biblehub.com... ?

Good idea
Now we may be getting somewhere!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

We have Colorado COVERED with Ft Carson troops,Peterson AFB and Carswell AFB.
With appropriate interrogation facilities below Denver Airport.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Chapter 71: Noah

Chapter 15: The Rock or stone

Chapter 23: The Believers

Add all the numbers up you get 109

Chapter 109 is

The Disbelievers

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What do they mean?

Don't know, and I usually don't play the numerology game, but check this out:

Add the 7+1 and the 1+5, and you get 8 and 6 respectively.

Or add the 71 + 15, and you still get 86

So what, I know.

So for the 86... add the 8 + 6 and you get: 14

Well, add each digit... 7 + 1 + 8 + 6 = 14 also.

What does it mean? I haven't the faintest idea. Maybe nothing. But it is interesting.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Let's not forget the pope will be addressing Congress the middle of September as well.
Looks like a very large convergence of events to me, too many to be coincidental.

I did not know that. Thank you for alerting me. I've been under a rock lately. This is the first I've looked into Jade Helm 15.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join