It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tying together Jade Helm and ISIS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is that what we're doing with Jade Helm? Advertising that we have the military wherewithal to defend our southern border?

It's interesting that you should mention that, because the Feast of Trumpets is supposed to mirror Nisan 1, which would be the first day after the vernal equinox. Putin had military exercises ending on the vernal equinox...basically ending the Civil year. And now Jade Helm would end on the day before the Feast of Trumpets...basically ending the Spiritual year. So Jade Helm is calendrically mirroring the Russian exercises. It seems ritualistic to me.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

Personally? I've never known any but these training exercises happen all the time. And it's only two months July 15 - Sept 15. The navy seals has a training post right in my backyard and until the Osama bin Ladin thing went down I never knew they were there.
The only part the general public will play is to report any activity they see. The whole point is for these guys to remain invisible. If they do the job right no one will know they've been there. This whole thing about martial law and FEMA camps is just buckshot being spread by conspiracy types. (And buckshot is an auto correct and not what I typed but I'll leave it)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Give one example where a scenario like this actually was something other than what we are being told. Surly you have experiences that have shaped your viewpoint.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
JH is a military training exercise. Isis is a radical religious group bent on forcing their religious views on the public. If you are going to lump Isis with another group that is the same I would say the republicans who want to decide for you whom you can marry, what you can put in your body and what your sexual practices can be.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

What in tarnation does religion have to do with this? Nothing that's what. There is no conspiracy going down here but sometimes I wish someone would make book on these theories. I'd be rich betting against conspiracy since these things NEVER pan out the way C.T.s claim they will.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No because this won't be a big display it will be special forces in limited number. I read less than 1000 troops. Over seven states that is less than 150 troops per state. Would you register an increase in population of 150 people to your own state? Would that be enough to scare away would be invaders?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Everyone's days are numbered. No one gets out alive.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: flibbleflobble

Off topic off topic off topic. Your three links.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Off topic.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

And once more.....off topic. Numbers and religion. Boy they just fit in everywhere don't they?
But they have zero to do with this thread.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

What in tarnation does religion have to do with this? Nothing that's what. There is no conspiracy going down here but sometimes I wish someone would make book on these theories. I'd be rich betting against conspiracy since these things NEVER pan out the way C.T.s claim they will.

Here's something interesting:

www.mayorno.com...

There is a separatist group in Mexico who believe the Southwestern states in the U.S. still belong to them. These states are:

Colorado, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Oregon and parts of Washington. (Nevada is included in a couple of other articles.)

With the exception of Oregon and parts of Washington, these are the same states with the Jade Helm exercise. With the rumors of ISIS being in Mexico I wonder if it's possible these two groups have merged on a common goal to attack the U.S.

Another tidbit: Over half the citizens in Mexico believe the southwest belongs to them.

www.banderasnews.com...

While I don't believe Jade Helm is a plot by our government to enact Martial Law I am willing to entertain the thought that maybe our military is training for something more than "just an exercise". The bulk of our troops are going to be in Texas.
edit on 8-5-2015 by texasgirl because: clarified

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Another interesting fact:

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) believes ISIS is collaborating with Mexican drug cartels to invade the United States.

That's a little bizarre...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are clueless to my research on the Paleo-Hebrew calender (much of which I have posted on ATS). With that said, either TPTB are being unwittingly influenced by some unseen spiritual force, or they are organizing these events ritualisticly. Its possible that both scenarios may be true.

So in light of that, how is "religion" not related? Sometimes it would be better if you would think before you post.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Another interesting fact:

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) believes ISIS is collaborating with Mexican drug cartels to invade the United States.

That's a little bizarre...

More damning evidence to prop this theory up. I honestly believe this theory is true, I just hope that Jade Helm counters this impending invasion.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yeah that's it. I'm clueless. Very funny. But you see ties to this military exercise and prophecy . Okay what ever. Oh and it's also a possibility that neither of you're scenarios are true. I'd bet on that.

You might also consider taking you own advice regarding posting.
edit on 582015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are clueless to my research on the Paleo-Hebrew calender (much of which I have posted on ATS). With that said, either TPTB are being unwittingly influenced by some unseen spiritual force, or they are organizing these events ritualisticly. Its possible that both scenarios may be true.

So in light of that, how is "religion" not related? Sometimes it would be better if you would think before you post.

“Unseen spiritual force”

I like that idea.

Indeed, from a Manchurian candidate massive force of some sort affecting ALL people who however they get in political office, or some kind of dark invisible force going about putting black magic spells on our leaders, it seems that an epidemic of massive evil, ignorance, and duplicity has taken hold of PRACTICALLY 95 PERCENT OR MORE OF OUR POLITICIANS.

I even thought of the idea of the spells from the pyramid tombs let loose by the archeologist may be affecting the world politicians.

Whatever, some force has taken a firm hold of most of them unlike we have ever seen

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I don't believe the bulk of our troops will be involved. I read somewhere it said more than 1000 but still that's a small number because I'm considering when they say more than 1000 it's less than 2000 and maybe even less than 1500. Not so many .

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

Lol yeah okay. Most Mexicans are Christians and Catholics at that. I don't see collaboration as even a remote possibility.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

I don't believe the bulk of our troops will be involved. I read somewhere it said more than 1000 but still that's a small number because I'm considering when they say more than 1000 it's less than 2000 and maybe even less than 1500. Not so many .

That's my fault so let me clarify: The bulk of the 1200 troops training will be in Texas for the exercise.

(I had meant to quote you from your post on limited troop numbers and replied to this post instead.)
edit on 8-5-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

No problemo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join