It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tying together Jade Helm and ISIS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hello ATS - this is my first thread, go easy on me.

First of all, what is Jade Helm for those of you who haven't heard much about it:

The mission is vast both geographically and strategically: Elite service members from four branches of the U.S. military will launch an operation this summer in which they will operate covertly among the U.S. public and travel from state to state in military aircraft. Texas, Utah and a section of southern California are labeled as hostile territory....

Sou rce: Washington Post

So what states are going to be involved in operation Jade Helm, I hear you ask?

All the areas in pink are states taking part.

The first red flag in my opinion is that they are mainly the border states where access from Mexico is trivial. We are already aware of the massive vulnerability of illegals crossing the border - it happens every single day. So an organization like ISIS would have no trouble smuggling in multiple cells through this route.

In the news recently, it's been suggested that ISIS have made their first attack on American soil - in Texas:

ISIS claims responsibility for Texas Cartoon attack

More recently than that, there's now an announcement (from unconfirmed/unofficial sources) that ISIS have 71 trained fighters in 15 states.

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem

“The New Era”

To our brothers and sisters fighting for the Sake of Allah, we make dua for you and ask Allah to guide your bullets, terrify your enemies, and establish you in the Land. As our noble brother in the Phillipines said in his bayah, “This is the Golden Era, everyone who believes… is running for Shaheed”.

The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah in the heart of our enemy. Our aim was the khanzeer Pamela Geller and to show her that we don’t care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter. This will heal the hearts of our brothers and disperse the ones behind her. To those who protect her: this will be your only warning of housing this woman and her circus show. Everyone who houses her events, gives her a platform to spill her filth are legitimate targets. We have been watching closely who was present at this event and the shooter of our brothers. We knew that the target was protected. Our intention was to show how easy we give our lives for the Sake of Allah.

We have 71 trained soldiers in 15 different states ready at our word to attack any target we desire. Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, We are increasing in number bithnillah. Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan. The disbelievers who shot our brothers think that you killed someone untrained, nay, they gave you their bodies in plain view because we were watching.

The next six months will be interesting, To our Amir Al Mu’mineen make dua for us and continue your reign, May Allah enoble your face. May Allah send His peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhummad and all those who follow until the last Day. – Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki

Source

Now, the above quote I find intriguing: "The next six months will be interesting"

What time frame is the Jade Helm mission operational from you ask?

Jade Helm 15, a new Special Operations exercise that runs from July 15 to Sept. 15

Sou rce: Washington Post

Coincidentally, it's Jade Helm 15? Why 15, because it runs in July-Sept 2015.... but also maybe because ISIS have trojan horsed 15 US states?

If ISIS have indeed got operatives in 15 states, 10 of them are trivialy accessed via the Mexican border, it makes sense that they would be automatically targeted.

In my opinion, my US friends, I would be very careful in the following cities, in the following months:

I don't wish to fear-monger, but all this can't be just co-incidence.

San Francisco : Target due to large gay community
Las Vegas : Target due to Gambling, Strip Clubs.. etc
Los Angeles : Target due to movie industry, US propaganda machine etc
Tucson, Albuquerque: Target due to major city easy access.
Houston, Dallas: Space program, high value targets
Orlando: Target to terrorize tourist industry.

The reason this is being announced as "just" a training operation is because the government does not want the US people to panic. I hope I'm wrong, but felt I had to post this and get other peoples opinions.

Thanks, take care & be safe.

edit on 6-5-2015 by socketdude because: Minor corrections.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think they are going to have a hard time with only 72 attackers in 15 states, especially the gun friendly ones. I doubt they have come up against as many armed civilians willing to shoot back in most of there incursions. Unless it is some kind of cowardly suicide attack that nobody could recognize until too late, they would likely encounter those that will shoot back.

Interesting thread and dot connecting.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This was exactly what I was writing about in the Chuck Norris thread on Jade Helm.
If we learned anything from 9/11 it's that both sides are run by the same controllers.
People are still sitting there like deer in the headlights saying:
"It's a just a regular exercise".
They are setting up the conditions to declare martial law right in front of us.
They told us they would try to blend it with regular civilians.
They just didn't bother to say it would be ISIS agents.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Exactly, it's disgusting. Yes you are right, there was a military training exercise on 9/11. And we know what happened there.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think they are going to have a hard time with only 72 attackers in 15 states, especially the gun friendly ones. I doubt they have come up against as many armed civilians willing to shoot back in most of there incursions. Unless it is some kind of cowardly suicide attack that nobody could recognize until too late, they would likely encounter those that will shoot back.

Interesting thread and dot connecting.

I have a feeling there's going to be a co-ordinated suicide bombing. That's the biggest fear.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
OP:

A couple of corrections: Colorado backed out of the training exercise. And "15" stands for the year. (As Zaphod politely pointed out to me in another thread)

I'm not sure Mississippi is a participating state, either.

(Okay...Carry on!
)
edit on 6-5-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

You can take out Florida, Alabama, Mississippi. They are not nor have they ever been included.
You can take Colorado out too as they won't be available to participate.
edit on 562015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
I think they "allowed" Colorado to back out to give the impression that it's somehow optional.
When the military wants to do something what the states may want won't matter.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The personnel involved won't be available to participate .

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

You can take out Florida, Alabama, Mississippi. They are not nor have they ever been included.

I just now read in a couple articles that 3 states were recently added on to participate. One of them is Mississippi.

ETA: And now Florida, too. Interesting...
edit on 6-5-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I think they "allowed" Colorado to back out to give the impression that it's somehow optional.
When the military wants to do something what the states may want won't matter.

Colorado is also less of a risk of migrating terrorists from Mexico... as with Mississippi and Florida. I still think Orlando is a target though.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I believe Florida, Alabama and Mississippi are being utilized, but only from a command standpoint from what I read and saw on the map. No actual operations in those states, just command set up at local bases.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The internet is chock full of information on this . Most of it is wrong. Bloggers who want to make more of it than it is. Alex Jones is top of the list. The fear mongering moron that he is.
The USA.gov web site has all the official information and its right from the horses mouth.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Armed civilians without training is basically just civilians though...not to say none of them are trained but id wager a good hand full wouldn't even get involved out of being afraid and another hand full wouldn't be competent enough. And if they have automatic weapons or things like that it could be better to not get involved anyway. I'm a bit nervous of this becoming the next shooting fad....like the school shootings...now we'd have shooters who just wear an isis t shirt or some # to feel like they are part of something.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The internet is chock full of information on this . Most of it is wrong. Bloggers who want to make more of it than it is. Alex Jones is top of the list. The fear mongering moron that he is.

The USA.gov web site has all the official information and its right from the horses mouth.

I looked up the Usa.gov site and the articles I see are from March 25. Can you help me out and post a link on the most current information regarding which states are participating?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I only see Alex Jones infowars saying this. They're saying a lot but it's all bull#.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

As far as I can tell the only change has been Colorado dropping out. No new states added that I can find and I'm trying but blogs only show that new map that includes Florida Mississippi and Alabama.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I only see Alex Jones infowars saying this. They're saying a lot but it's all bull#.

I didn't read/hear AJ mentioning this. But it interesting that you say it's all BS, I'd like to know how you know this insider information, or are you simply accepting the official story?
edit on 6-5-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

As far as I can tell the only change has been Colorado dropping out. No new states added that I can find and I'm trying but blogs only show that new map that includes Florida Mississippi and Alabama.

The original map shows them included only as command operations. They are not physically shown on the map, only listed at the top right.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
First thing that popped to mind; that "new era" piece you quoted sounded written by Western thought imitating Shaheed. ..

I've been one saying isis is just a product of hidden factions of western investment. Hence, they are not wiped out, when US military is deep in ME, they should of cleaned this all up by now being so powerful and all..

Me thinks this is 9/11 2.0 without the planes.

A made up faction, give it mass media blitz, install fear and insecurity amongst the citizens of US, thst hidden faction behind Alphabet agencies/highest positions of military branch - draw up the game plan... now the citizens don't know what to expect from an elusive group of lunatics (isis) so military occupation with eventually be accepted, especially after the first attack.

9/11 took some serious planning, I bet decades. A lot of compartmentalization, and secrecy. How does the most powerful nation allow; pearl harbor ,9/11, can't find bin Laden forever, Alqueda, and now isis - HAPPEN?
Not too mention school shootings, cinema, OK bombings, Boston .. omg it goes on...

No one finds that obvious? America has the equipment, skilled (wo)men, resources (like mass survallience) etc... TO NEVER LET ANYTHING HAPPEN.

But it does.

So what's allowed to happen next? What's the next phase to strip Americans of more freedom and rights?

Stay tuned...
edit on 6-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join