It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Event of a Coup, "Putin is Prepared to Nuke Moscow" (Ukraine Propaganda) Updated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

IF you have nothing to offer why bother ?

The same question could be asked of your reply?

What are you offering to the topic?

What part of the word IF do you not understand?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Maybe you should pay attention as I asked in the first reply why would Sputnik news have a story like that when it is Russian state run media?

Now care to answer the original question asked?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Maybe you should pay attention as I asked in the first reply why would Sputnik news have a story like that when it is Russian state run media?

Now care to answer the original question asked?

Answer is they don't have any such article, just one ridiculing the accusation. So if that was established in page one by blackmarketeer, why ask the question on page two? Not reading the thread? Purposely muddying the waters? Letting all sense and reasoning fly out the window once you see Putin mentioned? Why did you ask?

(post by tsurfer2000h removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I can see that you are resorting to commenting on my English again like it is some sort of accusation that holds merit, where do you think I am from?

It was established that it wasn't from sputnik before you responded to me so why are you asking why would it come from them? You not reading the thread properly?
edit on 23-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

So if that was established in page one by blackmarketeer, why ask the question on page two?

So questions cannot be asked in a thread...care to show me where that is a rule here, because last time I checked it wasn't.

Not reading the thread? Purposely muddying the waters? Letting all sense and reasoning fly out the window once you see Putin mentioned? Why did you ask?

My question had nothing to do with Putin as it was about the article itself...way to make assumptions.

Muddying the waters how...asking a valid question, imagine that. I see you only want those who discuss how bad Ukraine is reply to you...gotcha.

And if you actually paid attention I was agreeing with the fact this story doesn't sound right, but because of your anti american/west blinders you can't see that.

You should remove the blinders and see what someone was really saying next time.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

And if it's coming from Sputniknews it's coming from the Kremlin as that is their newest media outlet for propaganda...but the real question is why?

It is not coming from Sputniknews, so your question is totally irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I can see that you are resorting to commenting on my English again like it is some sort of accusation that holds merit, where do you think I am from?

It doesn't matter where your from and I could care less, but you seem to have a problem when someone asks a simple question.

I see you just want to argue, but pay attention as I was agreeing the article sounds like BS. Sad that you are too stuck on your anti west tirade that you don't understand when someone agrees with you.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 3Pass

It is not coming from Sputniknews, so your question is totally irrelevant.

Obviously you missed this...

Today Dmitry Kiselev, director general of the Russian International News Agency "Russia Today", on its French-speaking resource fr.sputniknews.com published confirmation of the statements of the Kremlin press service that Russian President Vladimir Putin, really ready to launch a nuclear attack on Moscow.

Notice the bold print and what it says?

Which is why the question was asked...but hey why pay attention to the thread, so I guess the question was relevant.

Oh and welcome to ATS...I see you will fit right in here.

edit on 23-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It doesn't matter where your from and I could care less, but you seem to have a problem when someone asks a simple question.

It was an irrelevant question.

Which is why the question was asked...but hey why pay attention to the thread, so I guess the question was relevant.

Lol, if you had payed attention you would have seen that it was an irrelevant question. But since you are still keeping it up, I'll ask you the same question that you were asked before, can you post the link to the Sputnik article?
edit on 23-3-2015 by 3Pass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I asked because you seem to think that English isn't my first language. Not the first time you've accused other members of it but a feeble mind will do such things when they haven't anything to reply with.

I didn't see you agreeing with me you asked a question.

And if it's coming from Sputniknews it's coming from the Kremlin as that is their newest media outlet for propaganda...but the real question is why?

I asked for a link to the article and you went off on one. Coming from probably one of the most argumentative members on ATS this comment

I see you just want to argue,

Is laughable

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Naming two sources, that have confirmed a nuclear attack on Moscow is the plan in the event of a coup. Is this propaganda to try and convince people that Putin is considering using a nuclear option as a deterrent for future coup attempts? If so… is the source Ukrainian or Russian?

Oh you mean you didn't check to see if the alleged source was valid? Well it turns out it isn't. Just the Ukranian source spreading BS, AKA a HOAX.

Hell, just the ridiculousness of the story alone would have been enough to know that. But hey let's post anyway, you own the place right.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

It was an irrelevant question.

Again you missed the point that was being made.

I asked why that article would be on Sputnik news (as it was shown in the quote above to be a source) when they are Russian state run media?

What is irrelevant about that as it is on their site, as shown on page one of this thread. So obviously the question is relevant and still stands...

Why would Russian state run media have a story like this on their site, which shows to me that the story has problems and more than likely isn't true.

SO what is irrelevant about that, because you seem to miss the point of the question as did other members?

And as it was shown here...

fr.sputniknews.com...

And it was said that Sputnik news was a source here...

Today Dmitry Kiselev, director general of the Russian International News Agency "Russia Today", on its French-speaking resource fr.sputniknews.com published confirmation of the statements of the Kremlin press service that Russian President Vladimir Putin, really ready to launch a nuclear attack on Moscow.

Which was why the question was asked...do you see the relevance now?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Which was why the question was asked...do you see the relevance now?

Not really since it was already established that Sputniknews didn't run the story. I do see your point of asking why they would run such a story anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I asked because you seem to think that English isn't my first language. Not the first time you've accused other members of it but a feeble mind will do such things when they haven't anything to reply with.

I asked because the question was simple and to the point...which you seemed to not understand.

A feeble mind is one that doesn't understand when someone is agreeing that the story sounded like BS, but because of his own problems with ones opinions on certain topics they automatically want to jump to conclusions that the other is disagreeing with them.

As far as accusing others of something...you don't want to really travel down that road do you?

I asked for a link to the article and you went off on one.

And I never said the article was true or even real, as that is the reason for asking why would they have a story like that on their site. What is it about the question that gives you the idea I was defending it as being true?

Is laughable

But true, as shown in your first reply to a simple question.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I do see your point of asking why they would run such a story anyway.

Which is all I was asking, but instead I get replies that seem to just want to argue.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

What is it about the question that gives you the idea I was defending it as being true?

Maybe the fact that it was irrelevant as it had already been established that that source didn't run the story? As said before.

Which is all I was asking, but instead I get replies that seem to just want to argue.

You poor thing.......

Like I said, there was no need for your question about "if", because there clearly is no "if", not now and not at the time of your question.

Wether you were sincere or just backtracking now is an interesting question, but very off topic so......
edit on 23-3-2015 by 3Pass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

And yet here you are 2 pages later arguing the if of a hoax, asking questions of a fallacy is a waste of time and counterproductive.

As far as accusing others of something...you don't want to really travel down that road do you?

It wouldn't bother me at all, I would actually welcome a spotlight thrown on some of the shady comments and unfounded accusations that are allowed to be permeated in the threads.

And I never said the article was true or even real, as that is the reason for asking why would they have a story like that on their site.

And what is wrong with asking for a link to your "if"? All I said, very politely might I add,
"can you link the Sputnik article please". You got defensive straight away.

But true, as shown in your first reply to a simple question.

What was wrong with my first reply?
edit on 23-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I wouild urge posters to report this silly thread as a HOAX to ATS staff.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

What the hell is going on over there?

What the hell is going on with ATS?

I mean, seriously, has ATS became a tool for pushing obvious propaganda? And if so, for what purpose? Are they/you trying to see just how big of an influence can ATS have on people's opinion? Why's the "official" ATS so obviously anti-Russia orientated?
I swear, ATS is becoming more and more like a tabloid, judging by the stuff that is being posted by one of the OWNER without checking the validity of source.

Have we( ATS ) lost our independency?

And, no, this is absolutely not off-topic.
edit on 23-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join