It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Event of a Coup, "Putin is Prepared to Nuke Moscow" (Ukraine Propaganda) Updated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You seriously can't be saying you believe what Alex Jones says, as he has proven time after time he is a buffoon and just talks out of his rear.

Are you saying all the stuff Jones reports on is a lie? I have my reservations about some things Jones says, but he's not the only one reporting this. It's been in the MSM too. There are several threads on ATS detailing this already, so I won't post more about it here so we don't float off topic.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What I find impossible is that NORAD was taken offline on THAT particular day. How convenient. Our whole defense warning is offline because they were told to be. Interesting.

As far as Crimea goes, here people don't want to believe I know the fact that Crimeans actually WANT to be part of Russia,but there it is. They have voted in the past to join back up,there has been several polls done by 'other' countries as well as Russia about Crimea rejoining them.They ALL point the same way, The large majority wanted to go back to Russia. To this day,they are happy about this turn of events.No one lost their lives and they have the benefits of a large country protecting them. Whatever negative things come with that,they obviously are willing to put up with. The people there voted and got their wish. At least someone got what they wanted out of this from Ukraine.

Kiev is in danger of going down as we speak. There are militias marching on to Kiev. These are not pro Russians either,these are people that against the pro Russians but have had it with Poroshenko and Yatsenyuk. Things are about to get really interesting there.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MAAZ97

I think this is Ukrainian propaganda article

IMO

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

(post by uncommitted removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

The notion that Putin would nuke Moscow to preserve his own position in the Russian government is ludicrous.

You would think...but.

www.darkpolitricks.com...

Not saying he would do it, but people who are scared to lose what they have will turn to drastic measures to keep that which they have.

And just so certain individuals don't start trying to bash my comments, I agreed earlier that this couldn't be real as this wouldn't be something that would come out on any Russian media outlet.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerLightning

This is not our (the West's) fight: we should certainly safeguard our own interests, but we should not favour one unstable government, or one bunch of head-banging nationalists, over another.

please do not worry, we will never favour the Americans. Their "exceptionalism" and assertion of "normative" policies around the world is nothing else but imperialism in new clothing. Hopefully they go bust before they can do more real damage with their slave-army.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Are you saying all the stuff Jones reports on is a lie?

Well has anything he said ever actually happened or been what he portrays something as being?

It's been in the MSM too. There are several threads on ATS detailing this already, so I won't post more about it here so we don't float off topic.

And if you go through those threads you will see that the nukes never went missing, they were placed on a plane by mistake.

The warhead that is, because the missile itself was to be decommissioned.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Have we( ATS ) lost our independency?

And, no, this is absolutely not off-topic.

Here, here. Just because Russia and nukes are involved does this mean this thread gets a free pass. Shouldn't it be in the HOAX forum by now? Moderators? SO? Anyone?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
d/p
edit on 26-3-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: d/p

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krasnay

what exactly has Russia brought to the world?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

vodka?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

vodka?

I'll give you a star for that one.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Krasnay

what exactly has Russia brought to the world?

Without Russia there never would have been a miracle...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Inadvertent launch from Russia, Space Command shoots them down, the circle is complete.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
How Putin could lose power

After more than a decade in power, Russian President Vladimir Putin is struggling through what may be his most turbulent and difficult year in office. His economy is crumbling under the global collapse in oil prices; US and European economic sanctions are punishing his inner circle and most powerful state institutions. His military is still occupying Crimea, and there is little prospect that the shaky cease-fire in eastern Ukraine will produce a long-term solution to the conflict. The murder of opposition politician Boris Nemtsov, just steps from the Kremlin, was a global scandal that embarrassed the regime and prompted massive marches of protest and mourning around the country.

Putin's rule has been secure since he took office in 2000. At some point, though, his problems will become severe enough that the stability of his hold on power will become a live question.

Click link for more.

An interesting read..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

apparently the Ukrainians have a healthy sense of ... Rumor ..

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There’s no time to buy Pan ams. Is Jeb Bush scared of the old tigris river?
edit on 23-11-2015 by BenBLevins because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join