It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is not dead, you are being set up for disappointment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It is possible Putin is dead ?

Is it possible that I tomorrow will go fishing and fall off my boat ?

ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

But you gotta ask yourself, how come something that is pure rumour can get so much attention.

Who would party so hard if Putin was really dead, US government would, if you too would party, that means you are on the side of US government

Nothing wrong with that, you are free to want the same things US government does.

Lets put our cards on the table

I am pro Russia and proud of it, US government and me simply don't click after 9/11 building 7

edit on 16-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Please let the man appear in person and we'll accept that he is alive. This is a replay of the North Korean change of powers affair that we went through a couple of years ago. Almost always evident in dictator-type of governments. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Off course, he was off for some ballet dancing ...

S&F

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
honestly i am sick of this Russia fear mongering that is pretty much every second post here right now.
it reminds me of the ebola stupidity, everyone going "aaaaaany minute nooow...wait for it..." and then nothing happened, and just like ebola, this whole russia things will end up in the same way, a bunch of posts with people projecting their fears and misunderstandings onto a political situation they have no real understanding of (granted neither do i) and it will then suddenly go quiet and we will all ask ourselves:
What happened to that VERY IMMINENT OBVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 ABOUT TO HAPPEN that never was.

Also Putin's body guard is/might be dead, not putin himself.
and who gives a crap about some random bodyguard? is that how desperate people are to make "everything russia" into a big deal?
it's his stupid bodyguard, what's next "A restaurant putin used to eat in just shut down, COINCIDENCE???"
edit on 16/3/2015 by IShotMyLastMuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I am a US citizen and i could not agree more. Putin is far better for his people that the gov the USA has. At least he respects the sovereignty of other nations and doe not spend 1/2 a trillion a year on wars for corporations to profit at the expense of it's citizens.. And that is just what is on the books.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Please let the man appear in person and we'll accept that he is alive. This is a replay of the North Korean change of powers affair that we went through a couple of years ago. Almost always evident in dictator-type of governments. Why is that?

LLLOL

A living man does not have to prove he is alive

YOU HAVE TO PROVE HE IS DEAD

And your post that Russia is a dictatorship is false and misinformation

Russia has more political parties than US, your problem is that they actually like their President
edit on 16-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88
It is possible Putin is dead ?

But you gotta ask yourself, how come something that is pure rumour can get so much attention.

As soon as a facebook-like thumb shoves up an ATS star and a little retweety bird flies out it happens.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

link   

I think we found Saddam, Osama and Wally quicker than it's taken to find Ol Vlad the evader.

Revenge, just like RT, is a source best served cold on ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Dude have you looked at the sources saying Putin's bodyguard is dead

Complete garbage by Ukraine puppets who hate Putin

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Who knows where Putin is

It's a real shame one of the site owners uses the false rumour service twitter in a breaking news thread rather than post in another area more fitting for its lack of facts

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Finally some sanity . You are right , Ebola , nothing happened . WW3 not yet . And i would be extremely surprised if he only had one bodyguard . Perhaps he just had an operation for haemorrhoids . Now that i am sure they would not let get out .

Putin has piles . As much chance of that than any other rumour .

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Who knows where Putin is

It's a real shame one of the site owners uses the false rumour service twitter in a breaking news thread rather than post in another area more fitting for its lack of facts

But regardless of tw@tter Putin has now been away for 11 days.

For a man with his hand on more Nuclear missiles than you want to imagine, its pretty Breaking News to me that he has vanished along with the button titled....LAUNCH

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Who knows where Putin is

Lol
Exactly

Sceptic overlord clearly doesn't like Putin or Russia, I hope he isn't disappointed to much when Putin show up laughing

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
But regardless of tw@tter Putin has now been away for 11 days.

For a man with his hand on more Nuclear missiles than you want to imagine, its pretty Breaking News to me that he has vanished along with the button titled....LAUNCH

Who are you to demand to know where Putin goes to shag his woman

Or where he goes fishing or hunting

Who are you to demand Putin's whereabouts

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
I am a US citizen and i could not agree more. Putin is far better for his people that the gov the USA has. At least he respects the sovereignty of other nations and doe not spend 1/2 a trillion a year on wars for corporations to profit at the expense of it's citizens.. And that is just what is on the books.

/s

Both governments are just as bad as each other.
edit on 16-3-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Not true

United States policy in the last 14 years has caused directly and indirectly Death of 1 million women men and children and few million more refugees and destroyed lives and families

How you can defend that and sleep at night is beyond me

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

originally posted by: daaskapital

Not true

United States policy in the last 14 years has caused directly and indirectly Death of 1 million women men and children and few million more refugees and destroyed lives and families

How you can defend that and sleep at night is beyond me

I'm not defending the actions of any US government. I am merely saying that the governments of Russia and the USA are just as bad as each other. Both have done damage to their citizens, both do not reflect the needs and desires of their citizens, and both have violated the sovereignty of other states.

In fact, i'd wager that most governments of the world are horrible in their own ways.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Why can't Obama or Hillary do us a effin favour and just drop off the face of the earth??

Why do the ruskies get all the fun and we are still stuck with these swallowers?

at least Putin kisses you before he @#$*s you.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I can't recall or remember just why the time frame of 15 days is significant.... but the Putin seclusion might be the subject that is relevant
IOW, he will be revealed on day 15...and be none-the-worse-for wear....and he might be even more mysterious than before his 14 day self exile, speaking darker sentences and possessing a more commanding presence

it is all cryptic to me

(post by Aaamok88 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join