It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World/Vladimir Putin...Beware the Ides of March...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
So not really a prediction, but something HUGE definitely is brewing in Russia right now. Journalist have been asked to stay the weekend, as the Kremlin prepares a major announcement. Could Putin already be dead? Could he have been exiled from Russia? I know that most countries are not going to have major announcements to tell other countries they are about to go to war. So what could it be? Putin has not been seen recently and has cleared his schedule for the upcoming week from what I have read in other threads. Also there have been rumors of the Russian embassy closing down in recent days. What do you think ATS? Thoughts, predictions? I will predict one thing, no matter what is announced, it will not be good news. If Putin is dead, there will be a huge power vacuum in Russia. Going to be an interesting 24-48 hours!

You sound like you listen to Ground Zero last night. Everything in your post here was what Clyde Lewis talked about. His main title was "Beware the Ides of March" and talked about its history and also what this could mean with Putin this month.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I predict Putin will get married in Red Square and it will be broadcasted all around the World.. Days as a sinner are over... /S

You're suggesting Putin is an old romantic at heart?

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

No, more like what is seen acceptable ! Remember Russia is far more religious than US or Europe, marrying actually would raise his points as a leader. There are a lot of truck containers in Red Square so it looks like there are going to be some sort of theme... Wedding ??
edit on 14-3-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The dollar, for the last week has been soaring against other currencies. Bankers usually have inside info and act accordingly. So we can assume, something major is about to happen. Any time the dollar has taken this position, something big has occurred. It's a good bet these events are related.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So not really a prediction, but something HUGE definitely is brewing in Russia right now. Journalist have been asked to stay the weekend, as the Kremlin prepares a major announcement. Could Putin already be dead? Could he have been exiled from Russia? I know that most countries are not going to have major announcements to tell other countries they are about to go to war. So what could it be? Putin has not been seen recently and has cleared his schedule for the upcoming week from what I have read in other threads. Also there have been rumors of the Russian embassy closing down in recent days. What do you think ATS? Thoughts, predictions? I will predict one thing, no matter what is announced, it will not be good news. If Putin is dead, there will be a huge power vacuum in Russia. Going to be an interesting 24-48 hours!

You sound like you listen to Ground Zero last night. Everything in your post here was what Clyde Lewis talked about. His main title was "Beware the Ides of March" and talked about its history and also what this could mean with Putin this month.

Seriously? Wow, I have never even heard of the show. Where can I listen to it? Obviously sounds like my sort of show! Seriously though, I swear never even heard of the show.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Gawker say's a CIA source told them he has the flu.

Gawker

Looking through google and a few other news sites are saying the same thing, but they are all sourcing Gawker as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Seriously? Wow, I have never even heard of the show. Where can I listen to it? Obviously sounds like my sort of show! Seriously though, I swear never even heard of the show.

He is national but is local in Portland from 7 to 12 on FM 101.1. He is a lot like Art Bell... I'm sure he has pod cast of last night's show that you would find strangely similar to your post. On Saturdays he does a repeat with best of the week.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

He is national but is local in Portland from 7 to 12 on FM 101.1. He is a lot like Art Bell... I'm sure he has pod cast of last night's show that you would find strangely similar to your post. On Saturdays he does a repeat with best of the week.

Well, you can think I am lying as it sounds that is what you are thinking, but I assure you I am not. I have listened to coast to coast here in Denver, never listened to a podcast in my life. I appreciate your skepticism though, it is a crazy coincidence and me, well I am the biggest skeptic I know.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Apparently the Russian flag is missing from the Kremlin today, I wonder if this does have any significance?

Maybe they are going to announce their intentions to reinstate the USSR and the old Hammer and Sickle will be hoisted?

Good ideas but maybe I've hit on the best one...that wily Putin is going to announce that the Russians are surrendering to Ukraine and will allow the Ukraine to take them over...so next we'll see the Ukraine flag fly over the Kremlin.

Then he'll announce that he's running for President of Ukraine in special election to be held next month.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Gawker say's a CIA source told them he has the flu.

Gawker

Looking through google and a few other news sites are saying the same thing, but they are all sourcing Gawker as well.

Hmm,well that won't be connected to the supposed big press release being talked about.
Wonder what that is about?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I should have been a little more elaborate on my reply. Gawkers CIA source says they "think" he has the flu. So really they don't even know for sure. It's nice to know they are speculating as well so they definitely have their attention faced Putins way.

edit on 3 14 2015 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I should have been a little more elaborate on my reply. Gawkers CIA source says the "think" he has the flu. So really they don't even know for sure. It's nice to know they are speculating as well so they definitely have their attention faced Putins way.

As did little Kim when he disappeared, and it turned out (as far as we know, to be gout). Gout!

Much ado about nothing.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Absolutely although THIS time it may be the Russian PEOPLE who don't WANT to expand,without creating more opportunities at home they have A LOT of northern land that is pristine and FEW people to develop ANYTHING and they will have to do so and invite outsiders to immigrate in order to get their economy booming again.
I would hope UNLIKE China they don't do so and destroy cutures to do it.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I should have been a little more elaborate on my reply. Gawkers CIA source says the "think" he has the flu. So really they don't even know for sure. It's nice to know they are speculating as well so they definitely have their attention faced Putins way.

As did little Kim when he disappeared, and it turned out (as far as we know, to be gout). Gout!

Much ado about nothing.

Yeah, every one was calling coup with lil Kimmy as well.

It's always a little bit scary when these potentially unstable nations top guy goes missing. We all tend to get comfortable with their crazy but when that crazy is not there it can be unsettling.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
what if Putin will be seen at the conference and will say he has been on another planet disscusing with aliens about the announcement of intelligent life beyond earth to humans and will now reveal all the truth?

Probably not though although this would classify as major announcement and would explain his abscence, but this is just whishful thinking

I suppose we will have to wait and see...but it could also turn out as nothing major really, just overhyped media attention as usual.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Much ado about nothing.

It's always a little bit scary when these potentially unstable nations top guy goes missing. We all tend to get comfortable with their crazy but when that crazy is not there it can be unsettling.

You are right about that my friend. The USA has not seen Obama for the last 7 years or so...and we are now a potentially unstable nation now because of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Much ado about nothing.

You are right about that my friend. The USA has not seen Obama for the last 7 years or so...and we are now a potentially unstable nation now because of it.

Obama disagrees.

We have seen plenty of Obama. We just have not seen him doing much.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I appreciate your skepticism though, it is a crazy coincidence and me, well I am the biggest skeptic I know.

You took me the wrong way... I believe you. I'm providing you information of where you can hear him...hehe

I would love a reply on what you think of his last night show and what you think that is related.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Much ado about nothing.

Obama disagrees.

We have seen plenty of Obama. We just have not seen him doing much.

Of course I was speaking metaphorically It is definitely an image I could go without seeing again.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I appreciate your skepticism though, it is a crazy coincidence and me, well I am the biggest skeptic I know.

You took me the wrong way... I believe you. I'm providing you information of where you can hear him...hehe

I would love a reply on what you think of his last night show and what you think that is related.

Cheers

I will definitely check it out when I get home this evening! Sorry I misunderstood you, I do apologize. Lets have a beer PS I will reply after I listen tonight for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join