It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World/Vladimir Putin...Beware the Ides of March...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
wow Large fire inside the Kremlin at the top of the tower

www.earthcam.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The telegraph reported "Opposition television station Dozhd reported on Sunday that Mr Putin had come down with the flu and was currently recuperating at one of his country residences outside Moscow, citing anonymous sources." And "Unnamed Kazakh officials were quoted as saying earlier this week that the Russian leader had cancelled a trip to Kazakhstan because he was unwell."

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

www.earthcam.com...

Exactly where do you see that? Your link is just a live shot of Moscow. It is dark and I see no fire. Where did you hear of a fire?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Trillium

www.earthcam.com...

Exactly where do you see that? Your link is just a live shot of Moscow. It is dark and I see no fire. Where did you hear of a fire?

Sorry

Apparently the fire is 6 km's away from the Kremlin, at the scaffolding on the main bell tower of the Novodevichy Convent.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Just thinking... Perhaps the Kremlin follows the NASA school of thought regarding "Big Announcements", and we're about to hear, " The Russian Federation believes there may be several inches of snow on the ground in parts of the federation. While we don't have physical proof in our hands at this podium, we have taken measurements and believe this to be true. "

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If it's something big my guess would be Russia doing something to prop up the Ruble. I like the idea about Russia, China, and N. Korea negotiating agreements to make the yuan the new reserve currency. That seems the most plausible to me. I suppose their could have been an assassination attempt but I think he's still alive and in power.

But it's most likely nothing too big. Probably his girlfriend having a baby.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I call BS on this rumor and the restof rumors that have been flying around lately, its kinda sad to see so many rumors flooding the net with zero evidence.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I will predict one thing, no matter what is announced, it will not be good news. If Putin is dead, there will be a huge power vacuum in Russia. Going to be an interesting 24-48 hours!

I will also make a prediction. We will not be told the truth about anything that happens in Russia. There is an agenda and we won't be privy to reality. There are forces beyond governments. What looks obvious is more than likely deception.

You are most likely correct. We are never told the truth about anything, anywhere. Way past time that the people of the world TAKE our WORLD back, by any means or force necessary.

So we "take the world back", us common folk. And then what? Aren't there 7-something billion of us? Don't you think a disagreement is bound to pop up somewhere? Truth be told, we are living in the "dark ages" today compared to the future Utopia that you are invisioning. Most of us want to live in a utopia, where both personal and international disputes might be settled in court, rather than settled on some battlefield. Once us common folk "take the world back" who do we choose to speak for our portion of the 7+ billion... are we not just back at square 1???

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I call BS on this rumor and the restof rumors that have been flying around lately, its kinda sad to see so many rumors flooding the net with zero evidence.

Leader of Russia missing for 10 days is not BS. Mix that with opposition leaders being killed right in front of the Kremlin and you get a BIG DEAL.

Imagine this happening in the US would you consider it a big deal then? Are people really this naive?
edit on 18-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntegratedInstigator

originally posted by: olaru12

I will predict one thing, no matter what is announced, it will not be good news. If Putin is dead, there will be a huge power vacuum in Russia. Going to be an interesting 24-48 hours!

I will also make a prediction. We will not be told the truth about anything that happens in Russia. There is an agenda and we won't be privy to reality. There are forces beyond governments. What looks obvious is more than likely deception.

You are most likely correct. We are never told the truth about anything, anywhere. Way past time that the people of the world TAKE our WORLD back, by any means or force necessary.

So we "take the world back", us common folk. And then what? Aren't there 7-something billion of us? Don't you think a disagreement is bound to pop up somewhere? Truth be told, we are living in the "dark ages" today compared to the future Utopia that you are invisioning. Most of us want to live in a utopia, where both personal and international disputes might be settled in court, rather than settled on some battlefield. Once us common folk "take the world back" who do we choose to speak for our portion of the 7+ billion... are we not just back at square 1???

Natural selection would be my guess. Let nature take it's course. The weak will be killed and eaten.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join