It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World/Vladimir Putin...Beware the Ides of March...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So not really a prediction, but something HUGE definitely is brewing in Russia right now. Journalist have been asked to stay the weekend, as the Kremlin prepares a major announcement. Could Putin already be dead? Could he have been exiled from Russia? I know that most countries are not going to have major announcements to tell other countries they are about to go to war. So what could it be? Putin has not been seen recently and has cleared his schedule for the upcoming week from what I have read in other threads. Also there have been rumors of the Russian embassy closing down in recent days. What do you think ATS? Thoughts, predictions? I will predict one thing, no matter what is announced, it will not be good news. If Putin is dead, there will be a huge power vacuum in Russia. Going to be an interesting 24-48 hours!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Apparently the Russian flag is missing from the Kremlin today, I wonder if this does have any significance?

Maybe they are going to announce their intentions to reinstate the USSR and the old Hammer and Sickle will be hoisted?

Or maybe they will announce that Putin died, but has resurrected and is in fact Jesus?

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Ha! If they did that, he's either one of the many false Christs or the one big false Christ, the AC.

Somehow I doubt it would be that audacious.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Apparently the Russian flag is missing from the Kremlin today, I wonder if this does have any significance?

Maybe they are going to announce their intentions to reinstate the USSR and the old Hammer and Sickle will be hoisted?

Or maybe they will announce that Putin died, but has resurrected and is in fact Jesus?

Wow! I had not heard the flag was missing yet! Pretty significant if you ask me!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Ha! If they did that, he's either one of the many false Christs or the one big false Christ, the AC.

Somehow I doubt it would be that audacious.

Me too to be honest, but whilst we're playing the guessing game.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Wow! I had not heard the flag was missing yet! Pretty significant if you ask me!

Here's the link

allnewspipeline.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I will predict one thing, no matter what is announced, it will not be good news.

I think that prediction, will likely turn out to be 100% accurate.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I will predict one thing, no matter what is announced, it will not be good news. If Putin is dead, there will be a huge power vacuum in Russia. Going to be an interesting 24-48 hours!

I will also make a prediction. We will not be told the truth about anything that happens in Russia. There is an agenda and we won't be privy to reality. There are forces beyond governments. What looks obvious is more than likely deception.

edit on 14-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

I will predict one thing, no matter what is announced, it will not be good news.

I think that prediction, will likely turn out to be 100% accurate.

Yeah, I thought that was a safe prediction as well...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman
his current wife/mistress is in labor in Austria guess putin is there to stand her by....!
welcomming his child

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I will predict one thing, no matter what is announced, it will not be good news. If Putin is dead, there will be a huge power vacuum in Russia. Going to be an interesting 24-48 hours!

I will also make a prediction. We will not be told the truth about anything that happens in Russia. There is an agenda and we won't be privy to reality. There are forces beyond governments. What looks obvious is more than likely deception.

You are most likely correct. We are never told the truth about anything, anywhere. Way past time that the people of the world TAKE our WORLD back, by any means or force necessary.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
his current wife/mistress is in labor in Austria guess putin is there to stand her by....!
welcomming his child

Do you have a link to this?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I predict Putin will get married in Red Square and it will be broadcasted all around the World.. Days as a sinner are over... /S

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A few months back,I read somewhere that Putin had cancer-not sure if thats true,and he doesn't look ill but who knows?
I doubt its a coup,as most of the generals around Putin seem to like the way he behaves...

Maybe his girlfriend has had a child-although I doubt he would make that into a "big annoncement."

Maybe it will be something concerning annexing of more of eastern Ukraine-that seems the most likley to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Alexei Mukhin, Director General of the Centre for Political Information confirmed the rumor, anticipating that “something important” will happen. When prompted about Putin’s health condition, Mukhin neither confirmed confirmed or denied that Putin is currently “incapacitated.”

Then said this:

The Kremlin assured that Putin is in good condition. According to EuroNews, Dmitry Peskov, a spokesman for the President said that "there is absolutely no reason for any doubts about the state of his (Putin's) health." He added, "His health is really perfect and everything is OK with him, and he's working in accordance with his traditionally overloaded working schedule."
Mukhin also tweeted two messages in relation with the issue. First: “Guys, you now need the president, come together.” A few minutes later he added: “Be brave guys - Putin moved to the next level in your game…”

"Be brave guys". Pretty chilling.
money.cnn.com... tml
edit on 14-3-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I agree. It feels like we are in some kind of sick chess game, running around like deluded pawns trying to guess the next move.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

I agree. It feels like we are in some kind of sick chess game, running around like deluded pawns trying to guess the next move.

Pretty worrisome..aren't the Russians very good at Chess?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
was yesterday on the news on dutch MSM
was in swuisse

link here
www.telegraaf.nl...

.....a reply to: thesmokingman

edit on 14-3-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well there is one theory I haven't heard yet.

Coincidently enough , just this week they did the first penis transplant and Putin coincidently has been missing during this time frame?

Coincidence, I think not.

He is probably getting ready to stick it to someone bigger and harder.

Ok I will stop now.

edit on 45331America/ChicagoSat, 14 Mar 2015 12:45:13 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Well there is one theory I haven't heard yet.

Coincidently enough , just this week they did the first penis transplant and Putin coincidently has been missing during this time frame?

Coincidence, I think not.

He does suffer with small man syndrome, so......
edit on 14/3/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join