It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 year old girl forced to run to death, after lying about eating a sweet on the schoolbus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wtf were the neighbors doing for 3 Fricking hours...

If there were witnesses there should have been people that stepped in to prevent this tragedy.

One watched, but only now and then, just as she was about to call the police, she saw ambulance workers were working on the child. She testified that she tried to get the child help but it was too late. Even the bus driver had no clue what she was about to do to the poor child. The bus driver never saw the child running in her rear view. They began crying on the witness stand and said if they knew they would have paid for the candy bar out of their own pocket, (Apparently, the child didn't pay for the candy bar, that was also part of the punishment), and if the bus driver had known about the running, they would have stopped it or called police immediately.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Rocker2013

Yeah very wise words.

That would actually be a benefit to society, and might in the future prevent such sickening specimens from committing such disgusting crimes. If we can find a reason for people acting like this and becoming what they become, we can then work on changing that aspect of society to remove this risk.

Rehabilitation/investigating why people do these things has always been a thought of mine. We are conditioned to think a murderer loves killing and is evil - but often it is an act born from an ill mind; psychosis, depression... I wish more on this Earth could understand like you do.

More often than not, it's mental illness really. My stepmother made my sister and I sit outside in 10 below weather, no coat, no gloves, nothing but our PJs because she thought we were trying to break her and my father up. We weren't but in her twisted mind, we were. Our punishment was to sit outside in PJs only, in 10 below weather from 8pm to 3am. We both out there until 11pm on the front porch, when she realized she might get in trouble with the neighbors, so she made us move to the back porch where no one could see us until 3 am. We both got mild hypothermia. I ended up with nerve damage from it, so now I have neuropathy in my hands and feet, with Raynauld's. We got very lucky though, it could have been much worse. The next night, there was a nurse who made her 5 year old daughter sleep in the dog house, killing the 5 yr old. Ironically, my stepmom was ticked! My stepmom was an RNA, and claimed the nurse should have known better. My reaction to the whole thing, even though I kept my mouth shut?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What about the neighbors who saw the girl being driven to the point of collapse and not intervening ??? I don't understand how this person called her grandmother could keep up such an attitude for 3 hrs. I mean she must have been totally given over to evil. If I were one of the neighbors that saw this happening...I would be hating myself now.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Murdering a prisoner is worse than the committed crime.
Manacled hand and foot, guided by robust guards, having a 'holy' man imprecated their 'god', gathering witnesses, placing them into restraints and then administering the coup d' etat strikes me as a bizarre wish. The whole capital punishment thing is a detriment to the soul of society. Justifying official killing of a person who CAN NO LONGER HARM SOCIETY, is just ritualized murder.
It is also extremely expensive to go through the legalized rituals for authorizing murder.
The whole process stinks of madness and descending to the depths of these ^&%$#@ is something to be avoided not gloried.

I was for, then against, then for and once again against capital punishment. While I recognize the worthlessness of folks like this and the emotional contentions leading to advocacy of this form of punishment, I think it taints us and makes us no better as a people.

Life without parole for the 'average' killer, life in solitary for the worse offenders and since I don't mind suicide, a cyanide capsule if THEY want it.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What a terrible home life this girl must have with someone like that punishing her. I wish the kid was someone with spunk who would have said no, make me, and been more assertive, and simply absolutely refused. And called 9/11 if the grandma had harmed her at all.

That is what all children need to do, not obey crap but be trained into helping out in family chores willingly.

Speaking up is not something I frown on in kids. I like them to speak up.

However, the posts calling for murder of the grandmother or making her run, just

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: largo
Manacled hand and foot, guided by robust guards, having a 'holy' man imprecated their 'god', gathering witnesses, placing them into restraints and then administering the coup d' etat strikes me as a bizarre wish. The whole capital punishment thing is a detriment to the soul of society. Justifying official killing of a person who CAN NO LONGER HARM SOCIETY, is just ritualized murder.
It is also extremely expensive to go through the legalized rituals for authorizing murder.
The whole process stinks of madness and descending to the depths of these ^&%$#@ is something to be avoided not gloried.

I was for, then against, then for and once again against capital punishment. While I recognize the worthlessness of folks like this and the emotional contentions leading to advocacy of this form of punishment, I think it taints us and makes us no better as a people.

Life without parole for the 'average' killer, life in solitary for the worse offenders and since I don't mind suicide, a cyanide capsule if THEY want it.

Then the prisoner should of thought of this very scenario before they took a life of an innocent child. Maybe it would have been a deterrent. Instead their only repercussion is to have three meals a day, get a bed to sleep in every night, go outside once a day, read, etc. They're sociopaths anyway so all this doesn't matter, in fact some probably don't mind this way of life. All the while, we the law abiding taxpayers pay for their cushy remaining days. Sorry, I don't feel as compassionate as you do. I just don't feel it's wrong. In fact, God was killing unjust people all throughout the Old Testament, so I don't feel he judges me wrong for feeling this way.
edit on 11-3-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It It is also extremely expensive to go through the legalized rituals for authorizing murder.he whole process stinks of madness and descending to the depths of these ^&%$#@ is something to be avoided not gloried.

Weak argument. It's more expensive to care for prisoners over time than if the death penalty was carried out when imposed. Of course a death penalty costs more in legal costs of numerous appeals over many years. A prisoner should be allowed one appeal only, instead of the nine lives scenario we have now in the states where it's still allowed.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It It is also extremely expensive to go through the legalized rituals for authorizing murder.he whole process stinks of madness and descending to the depths of these ^&%$#@ is something to be avoided not gloried.

Weak argument. It's more expensive to care for prisoners over time than if the death penalty was carried out when imposed. Of course a death penalty costs more in legal costs of numerous appeals over many years. A prisoner should be allowed one appeal only, instead of the nine lives scenario we have now in the states where it's still allowed.

If this were the case, then Damien Echols would now be dead, having been murdered by the state for a crime he didn't commit. He fought it, they tried to stop him, they wanted to kill him in spite of all the evidence showing he was innocent, and only using corrupt "evidence" presented irrationally by an ignorant police force and supported by a Bible-thumping Judge and his Bible-thumping jury.

The teenager was convicted and sentenced to death basically on the notion that he was a Metallica fan and wore black, and therefore was a "Satanist" guilty of murdering three children.

No sane person can possibly believe that the death penalty is right after reading about his case.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Too many have been put to death wrongly..you cannot trust the system to get it right everytime and barring that you just cant do it on a technical basis..moral argument is another altogether.
IMO the prisoner should have to live with it..everyday, think about the fact she would not be super popular in prison.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This kind of turns my stomach. I don't know where these people come up with this excessive punishment. If your kid eats something they aren't supposed to eat, you make them do dishes every night for a week and remind them why they are washing dishes every day.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

If this were the case, then Damien Echols would now be dead, having been murdered by the state for a crime he didn't commit. He fought it, they tried to stop him, they wanted to kill him in spite of all the evidence showing he was innocent, and only using corrupt "evidence" presented irrationally by an ignorant police force and supported by a Bible-thumping Judge and his Bible-thumping jury.

The teenager was convicted and sentenced to death basically on the notion that he was a Metallica fan and wore black, and therefore was a "Satanist" guilty of murdering three children.

No sane person can possibly believe that the death penalty is right after reading about his case.

If you read my whole reply and were able to comprehend, I said a prisoner could have one appeal. Death row inmates are granted five appeals in California, which is ridiculous. If you can't prove your innocence after a trial and one appeal, you deserve to die.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Grandma has a right to be upset about what happened. She even has a right to set a punishment for it.

But what she did was murder the kid. That no one has a right to do. And this should be murder, too. You can't sit there and watch this go on for three hours and not start to think this is maybe bad for your child. You mean to hurt them at some point.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're absolutely correct. I don't think this Grandma intended to kill her grandchild. She meant it as a punishment, but one does not need intent to commit a murder.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yes, yes we can. In my (perhaps jaded) opinion if 1 out of 10,000 cases is mistaken that means that 9,999 were correct and that person doesn't deserve oxygen unless it's pure and burning. People who kill people like this (or a multitude of other ways or types of crimes I won't bother listing) don't deserve the freedom to look at 4 concrete walls every day or catch an hour of sunlight. They are a drain on humanity and should be treated the way they treated their victims, with the same ending.

I think the whole "ya but what about that guy who was tried and wrongfully accused" argument is a load of bs. Yes, mistakes happen, but the vast majority of the time it's legit. I don't think a minute portion of trials that end up with a wrongfully accused person who prevent the death penalty of those who are actually guilty.

This old hag isn't worth the electricity it costs to light the courtroom. Your statement should read "No sane person can possibly have believed that this was just a punishment and there was no intent to harm the child here, and because the child died so should the person who caused the death."

I honestly don't think people without kids should even comment on cases involving kids.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This kind of turns my stomach. I don't know where these people come up with this excessive punishment. If your kid eats something they aren't supposed to eat, you make them do dishes every night for a week and remind them why they are washing dishes every day.

Sadly you people live in ideal society. I wish to God I grew up in some of the homes you grew up in. I grew up in a home where if you even said one word in the car you got a two inch thick paddle with a hole in it to make it hurt worse, for every single word spoken. Why? Because that's what the girlfriends wanted. We learned early. The girlfriends are there to keep the pe**s happy. If the pe**s is not happy, then you're life is going to be hell when you get home.

Favorite punishment we got often? Stand in the corner, on your tiptoes, nose only touching the wall, nothing else, hands behind your back clasped. If your feet touched the floor, or your cheeks touched the wall, it was time to start the hell all over again from scratch. Yeah us. Oh and we loved that paddle. It had all our names etched into it. There are things from my childhood I have purposely forgotten, and things I pray to God I wish I could forget.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

edit on 11-3-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Horrible situation but I can't get past how much the girl resembles Emilie Parker in her picture. It's rather disturbing. I didn't watch the video yet - so not sure if any other images match up.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

No liberal can possibly believe that the death penalty is right after reading about his case, unless it's their own child that's been murdered.

There, fixed it for ya.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Sorry about your abusive childhood. But be glad you're still alive, unlike that poor girl.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

[[[[[anyafaj]]]]] :*( My heart is aching for all abused children.

Are people developing more anti-social personality disorders such as psychopathic and sociopathic behaviors? I have to think so, otherwise there is only the pure excuse of evil.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join