It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 year old girl forced to run to death, after lying about eating a sweet on the schoolbus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
a reply to: Anyafaj

Makes my blood boil. That fat pig needs a diet, not the adorable little girl.

Interesting how you focus on looks rather than murder. I guess you have your priorities straight. Not

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Horrible

Didn't the grandmother know that Snickers is the official candy-bar of the Olympics?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I can't even understand why people treat their kids that way. It is almost like they want to torture their kids. Many times the parents are so sick of having to please society they strike out at their kids. Other times parents are mad because their kids might make them look bad to others in society. Our family should be more important than our social status, but sadly that is not the way things are today or even in the past for many people.

We try to teach our young right from wrong and we try to persuade them to avoid those who are constantly lying. Yet they put politicians up on a pedestal.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I can't even understand why people treat their kids that way. It is almost like they want to torture their kids. Many times the parents are so sick of having to please society they strike out at their kids. Other times parents are mad because their kids might make them look bad to others in society. Our family should be more important than our social status, but sadly that is not the way things are today or even in the past for many people.

We try to teach our young right from wrong and we try to persuade them to avoid those who are constantly lying. Yet they put politicians up on a pedestal.

In this case I think it was transference anger. This was her stepdaughter's child. If she held any anger towards her step daughter, or her son-in-law, any transference would be applied toward the child. I know every time my stepmother got mad at our dad, it was always taken out on us.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Death would be too good for her. Let her live and suffer. It's just too bad that nobody intervened in time to save her life.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Run for hours . Take a look at the face on marathon runners when they finish , they are spent and more than a few of them need medical attention . Kids have very small petrol tanks when it comes to running , especially at nine years old . This girl must have been terrified at what would happen if she stopped .

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hey we are all mad now.

So lets point out the woman's weight and call her things like "fat" and "pig".

YAH!!! Let's all carelessly bash body shapes, hurting more people in the process.

Cus we are not the savages...

MM

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Did you know there are judges here in Ohio that side with the lawyer who donated the most to their election over 90% of the time? Did you know that prosecutors are not only allowed but highly benefit from hiding exculpatory evidence during trials (including death penalty cases). Did you know that there's an official wrongful conviction rate of 10%... and that's just the people who can prove their innocence (very difficult to do). Did you know that over 25% of death row inmates get their sentence commuted to life in prison because it gets less scrutiny and is therefore unlikely to be examined closely and overturned?

Right there we have a 35% rate of death penalty cases that we know are wrongfully convicted. What is an acceptable number to you?

The massive number of appeals are a reflection of the massive amount of corruption in our system.

Unless you can cite one REAL (that means no Mojo, no InfoWars, no CNS, no bs blog, etc) source for these stats indicating this is true I recommend you remove this post. Not only is it a blatant lie, it's very clear that you have a hard time interpreting stats. Your own statement says "10% "official" wrongful conviction rate" and then "25% are moved to life sentence....". That doesn't mean that 25% is all wrongfully convicted.

Talk about trying to load the stats up....Your 10% figure is even bs.
Some sources for you....
Scientific American
Nat Geo
Even a Wrongful Convictions Blog...

Google has lots more info. NONE are anywhere near 10%, let alone 35%. You need to get some air kiddo.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
An eye for an eye, I say.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask
Hey we are all mad now.

YAH!!! Let's all carelessly bash body shapes, hurting more people in the process.

MM

The point of that is she made her skinny little granddaughter run for three hours straight when she herself looks like she can barely walk for 30 seconds. As for "hurting more people in the process", at least she's still alive and walking around with her "body shape".

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If you read my whole reply and were able to comprehend, I said a prisoner could have one appeal. Death row inmates are granted five appeals in California, which is ridiculous. If you can't prove your innocence after a trial and one appeal, you deserve to die.

Right there we have a 35% rate of death penalty cases that we know are wrongfully convicted. What is an acceptable number to you?

What's an 'acceptable' number to me? Let's just take my state, Pennsylvania, which is supposedly a death penalty state. There were 219 people on death row in 2011, zero executions since 2010, only three since 1976. How about executing just one of the 219. That would be an 'acceptable' number to me.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Hey we are all mad now.

MM

The point of that is she made her skinny little granddaughter run for three hours straight when she herself looks like she can barely walk for 30 seconds. As for "hurting more people in the process", at least she's still alive and walking around with her "body shape".

Not my point. My point is that this bashing of a human's shape is gross. Nobody seems to ever consider how hurtful it is "to others" to point out larger people screaming insults like "fat pig".

Its akin to seeing a black murderer and commenting on his color- not his act. Not cool.

Its below disgusting to bash and belittle people for the shape of their body...no matter what they have done. It also bashes others "who are not the criminal" for having similar body shapes.

Bashing body shapes is barbaric, shallow and wrong. Those who do it are usually horrible people.

MM
edit on 12-3-2015 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Hey we are all mad now.

MM

Not my point. My point is that this bashing of a human's shape is gross. Nobody seems to ever consider how hurtful it is "to others" to point out larger people screaming insults like "fat pig".

Its akin to seeing a black murderer and commenting on his color- not his act. Not cool.

Its below disgusting to bash and belittle people for the shape of their body...no matter what they have done. It also bashes others "who are not the criminal" for having similar body shapes.

Bashing body shapes is barbaric, shallow and wrong. Those who do it are usually horrible people.

MM

As a disgusting, barbaric, shallow and wrong person that I am, I only commented on her, not generalizing all people of that appearance. In fact, I'm a little overweight myself, and could probably run no longer than 10 minutes straight. Therefore, in punishing my kids I wouldn't expect them to run longer than me.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Im an avid supporter of the Death Penalty, but IMO, this lady does not qualify. Her decision was not made to murder the girl, only to teach a lesson. Unfortunately the dumbass Grandmother was just plain ignorant and had no idea her actions would lead to the young girls untimely demise. Seven ears for manslaughter ought to do it.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
Im an avid supporter of the Death Penalty, but IMO, this lady does not qualify. Her decision was not made to murder the girl, only to teach a lesson. Unfortunately the dumbass Grandmother was just plain ignorant and had no idea her actions would lead to the young girls untimely demise. Seven ears for manslaughter ought to do it.

Oh no! Manslaughter???? This woman made her run for 3 hours, no water! Her words were she will run until she drops! And that child did exactly that! While that child lay dying, she LIED to paramedics to cover up what she did, so paramedics could NOT adequately treat this child AND SAVE HER LIFE! There was a CHANCE and this woman BLEW IT! We are WAY past manslaughter! They lied and said she just dropped and had a seizure and they didn't know why! It was such a mystery! BS!! And WHILE that child lay dying SHE ASKED THE FARKING PARAMEDIC FOR A CIGARETTE BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN IF THAT CHILD LIVED OR DIED! WE ARE WAY PAST MANSLAUGHTER!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: DYepes

Oh no! Manslaughter???? This woman made her run for 3 hours, no water! Her words were she will run until she drops! And that child did exactly that! While that child lay dying, she LIED to paramedics to cover up what she did, so paramedics could NOT adequately treat this child AND SAVE HER LIFE! There was a CHANCE and this woman BLEW IT! We are WAY past manslaughter! They lied and said she just dropped and had a seizure and they didn't know why! It was such a mystery! BS!! And WHILE that child lay dying SHE ASKED THE FARKING PARAMEDIC FOR A CIGARETTE BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN IF THAT CHILD LIVED OR DIED! WE ARE WAY PAST MANSLAUGHTER!

^^THIS^^

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask
I think it's rather ignorant to compare body shapes - usually caused by poor lifestyle choices - to race. Also, people who generalize about others to the point of calling them horrible people are really no better. Are you going to tell us that it's acceptable to describe someone as a horrible person (speculation, or opinion) but describing their appearance - plain, visible fact - is somehow worse?

Bashing body shapes is not barbaric. Making a child run for 3 hours until she dies is barbaric.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
why can't women like that be the ones that go and join ISIS...one way ticket for those biiiaaatches. people that hurt kids should be the ones that get the death penalty. barbaric animals like that can't be called human.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The neighbour should be on trial as well. How retarded must you be, to let that continue in front of your eyes. Seriously, do they put something in the water over there? How dumb and ignorant must the general population be? One of the fattest, sickest apathetic societies in the world. This has to stop NOW.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join