It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 year old girl forced to run to death, after lying about eating a sweet on the schoolbus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

Bashing body shapes is not barbaric. Making a child run for 3 hours until she dies is barbaric.

Both are disgusting displays of barbarism.

MM

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I bet this lady would believe she would be harmed if she was being punished by running for 3 hours. She should know not to deal out that punishment based on her knowledge.

Very sad case of evil driven ignorance.

edit:

Evidence for the case that 'God is dead'.
edit on 3/12/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I think my overall comment should be taken as, if you see something wrong don't be silent or turn a blind eye. Negative issues with police vary place to place everywhere in the world.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

At the same time, we must gain an awareness from this tragedy. Too often, horrible child abuse is overlooked because it is assumed the caretaker/parent loves their child, and incredible punishment is the result of extreme love. For example, if the child got a bad report card, and their parents psychologically tortured them to the point of a suicide attempt. Then of course authorities would rationalize the child needs medication because the suicide attempt is the result of a mental defect, and the cause of the bad report card. Then we would find a whole community re-enforcing torture against children for some noble cause. If you see child abuse, do not accept horse***t from the abuser that they are doing out of love, or for the improvement of the child's character or performance.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I would argue the woman was deftly terrified of what she only now realizes may have been a horrible mistake of judgement on her part, and told a lie. So we can agree to filing a false report? And maybe obstruction on top of man 2?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
I would argue the woman was deftly terrified of what she only now realizes may have been a horrible mistake of judgement on her part, and told a lie. So we can agree to filing a false report? And maybe obstruction on top of man 2?

I would agree to filing a false report. I'm terribly sorry, I cannot agree to Man 2. She was too calm that day asking for a cigarette. That lack of caring. That coldness. As a mother, if I were on the jury, I would hold out on the Man 2 and go for higher, but that's me. I'd be the same way with Casey Anthony. I think she got away with murder, but that's MY personal opinion. I know others disagree and I'm ok with that. I understand you're feelings. (I wasn't yelling at you earlier. I hope you understand that. Just the whole absurdity of this whole thing, how this woman did this to her grand child. Someone she's supposed to love, to cherish, to protect from harm. Breaks my heart and makes me want to cry. If it seemed I was yelling at you I do apologize. It wasn't my intent. It wasn't for you personally, just the absurdity of it all, but not you personally.)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
When I was a kid I was overweight and my uncle made me run and yelled at me until I puked. I think about hurting him still to this day. He also grabbed me up real hard one day and ripped off my nipples from my chest. Funny how he did that in front of the whole family yet only one cousin remembers. He is 300 pounds now and Im 158, looks like things have a way of working themselves out, I may still smack him around if he gives me a current reason. I just cant let it go.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
After 20 years of becoming numb to fresh up to the minute internet doom I don't consider myself to be easily squeemish , but this story makes me sick and I hope to God they string these psycho twats up old skool style from wooden gallows on the front lawn of the courthouse. Make it a publicized event, take a blanket and have a picnic with the wife and kids...

Seriously though, WTF?!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Certainly a candidate for the picture next to the word 'sociopath' in the dictionary.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
Unless you can cite one REAL (that means no Mojo, no InfoWars, no CNS, no bs blog, etc) source for these stats indicating this is true I recommend you remove this post. Not only is it a blatant lie, it's very clear that you have a hard time interpreting stats. Your own statement says "10% "official" wrongful conviction rate" and then "25% are moved to life sentence....". That doesn't mean that 25% is all wrongfully convicted.

Talk about trying to load the stats up....Your 10% figure is even bs.
Some sources for you....
Scientific American
Nat Geo
Even a Wrongful Convictions Blog...

Google has lots more info. NONE are anywhere near 10%, let alone 35%. You need to get some air kiddo.

No, but it means the court system believes it's easier to just give the person life in prison than to put things under a microscope.

Your blog you linked giving a 5000-10000 wrongful conviction rate actually helps my numbers because 97% of all convictions don't come from a courtroom, they're the result of a plea deal. Only 1 in 33 people in jail were actually found guilty in a court of law. The rest were believed to be guilty by the prosecutor. When only 3% of the people are even going to trial and here we have your source saying 1% of those people are wrongfully convicted we can assume that means the courts are getting it wrong 33% of the time and we haven't even gotten to the issue of the 97% that are coerced into pleading guilty to anything the state wants them to.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Some recent news to add to the thread. Grandma has been found GUILTY and now faces sentencing phase, which facing the DEATH PENALTY. If she doesn't get the death penalty, I hope she at least gets locked up with the key thrown away!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: Anyafaj

THIS is where the jury needs to approve this fat bitch to death by RUNNING! Chain her to an effing truck and make her run until she dies! I have very little hate to anyone or anything on this planet, people like THIS....I HATE!!!

I have been saying that for years, punish in kind fitting the crime, by that I mean if you kill someone lets say you beat them to death. Then that person should be beaten to death. See where I'm going with this. Vehicular manslaughter, run their butt over with a car. If the punishment was a direct consequence of equal punishment maybe people would think first before someone else dies at the hands of another person.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
I have been saying that for years, punish in kind fitting the crime, by that I mean if you kill someone lets say you beat them to death. Then that person should be beaten to death. See where I'm going with this. Vehicular manslaughter, run their butt over with a car. If the punishment was a direct consequence of equal punishment maybe people would think first before someone else dies at the hands of another person.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Even if you don't subscribe to that theory, what about the people who cause far more harm than they can physically repay? Your theory only works on a 1:1 ratio. If I steal $1 from 1 million people, should I have $1 stolen from me? What about people like Madoff? Even after confiscating everything he had the victims are getting back 1-2% of what was taken from them. If a person beats one person to death but ax murders another, how should they die? They can only die once.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The pregnant stepmother was also charged with felony murder. Savannah's mother had been fighting for three years for custody. And, to make it all so much worse, her father was in Afghanistan at the time.

They Ran My Little Girl to Death

Just sick and so sad.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
The pregnant stepmother was also charged with felony murder. Savannah's mother had been fighting for three years for custody. And, to make it all so much worse, her father was in Afghanistan at the time.

They Ran My Little Girl to Death

Just sick and so sad.

With grandma being found guilty, I'm hoping the jury finds stepmom just as guilty. She stood there and let it happen. Though the jurors depending on what evidence they receive, may want to go for a lesser charge if she only stood by but didn't actively participate. If, and only if, that is the case, the prosecutors may want to anticipate that and put the lesser charge on the menu, so to speak, as a just in case, to prevent her from walking entirely. Just my thoughts. There was another case, just recently, I can't think of who at the moment, where the jurors wanted to go for manslaughter, but prosecutors wanted murder, and refused to put a lesser charge with an all or nothing on the indictment, so they got nothing. The lady walked and the jurors felt like crap because they felt like she belonged in jail, just not for life. They felt it was prosecutorial overreach.
edit on 3/21/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yes, she is a reprehensible piece of garbage. but the death penalty is still wrong.

Death isnt justice, its revenge. Which none of us have claim to.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Terrible for the little girl, and yes, that Woman has hers coming to her i expect.

BUT, please don't bring religion and God into the equation...i seriously doubt if it existed, God could care less about the life of thsi little girl or the future punishment men will meter out to her grandmother, considering the millions of children God itself has notched up.

The Granny would probably get a thumbs up from God, even if it was delivered in a patronising way meant to convey Gods opinion of her amateur murderer status compared to it's own.

You claim to be religious, follow 'God' and so on...if that is so, you should be well aware of how many people the entity you call God has murdered, including Men, Women, Teens, Children, Babies and of course those still developing inside their Mothers Womb...so let's not bring religion into Human affairs of tragedy, and wickedness like this case under discussion...we'd have to go a LONG way to even equal the evil committed upon our species at the hands of 'Gods' species.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes, she is a reprehensible piece of garbage. but the death penalty is still wrong.

Death isnt justice, its revenge. Which none of us have claim to.

Of course, just keeping everyone apprised of the next phase now.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Terrible for the little girl, and yes, that Woman has hers coming to her i expect.

BUT, please don't bring religion and God into the equation...i seriously doubt if it existed, God could care less about the life of thsi little girl or the future punishment men will meter out to her grandmother, considering the millions of children God itself has notched up.

The Granny would probably get a thumbs up from God, even if it was delivered in a patronising way meant to convey Gods opinion of her amateur murderer status compared to it's own.

You claim to be religious, follow 'God' and so on...if that is so, you should be well aware of how many people the entity you call God has murdered, including Men, Women, Teens, Children, Babies and of course those still developing inside their Mothers Womb...so let's not bring religion into Human affairs of tragedy, and wickedness like this case under discussion...we'd have to go a LONG way to even equal the evil committed upon our species at the hands of 'Gods' species.

You have no idea what God "feels" any more than I do. So if I wish to express my faith, that's ok. I'm not stopping you from expressing yours, or lack thereof. There's no call to bash me for what I feel. Please stick to the subject at hand, this evil woman who killed her grandchild. God didn't kill this child. This woman did.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You have no idea what God "feels" any more than I do. So if I wish to express my faith, that's ok. I'm not stopping you from expressing yours, or lack thereof. There's no call to bash me for what I feel. Please stick to the subject at hand, this evil woman who killed her grandchild. God didn't kill this child. This woman did.

I'm not bashing you or anyone else.

I expect you to believe in that which you will believe in regardless of anything i or indeed anyone else has to say on the matter, anything less from you, would not be 'faith' on your part, but rather something akin to a 'wannabe' or 'plastic' personality (hypocrite IOW)...wouldn't it?

Basically, i'm bashing the stated object of your belief, your God and it's record, it's stated and often repeated record no less, and the rivers of genocidal blood, OUR blood over the millennia left in it's bloody wake....that is what i'm 'bashing' as you put it.

If you express love for a mass murderer, an admitted mass murderer no less, then pragmatically, that is no different or at least in the same vein in existential terms, to these pathetic, misguided and lonely creatures who marry convicted serial killers sitting on death row or are locked up for 60 years in prison..they find themselves hopelessly besotted with those who have committed pure evil and actual acts of sickening violence against our species, to the point where that evil and violence becomes ignored or mitigated away somehow.

That is the problem i have...not with your or your belief or attitudes, but towards this mystical entity that you've never met, yet profess love and affection for, who has, on the record no less, murdered millions of your fellow species and caused the retardation of our progress as a sovereign species...if you love that, your welcome to it.

It's like arguing for the right for a parent to be able to legally and morally torture and murder their own children, simply because they created and gave birth to them...anyone who is of a right mind, would find such a thing abhorrent in a so-called civilised society, and quite rightly vilify and punish those parents who presumed such a right to harm their own...well, that is exactly what your god claimed as the moral justification for murdering countless of our people, IT'S own people supposedly...rather than vilifying and treating this entity as the sick murderer it actually is, you profess love for it.

You couldn't make this stuff up.

I mention this religious drivel purely in response to the post which brought a religious element into it's argument...no other reason.

As for the Women, as i said, she'll get hers in due course. Hers is a purely Human story. An act of extreme negligence by one in a position of authority and possessing a duty of parental care, at best.. and at worst a purely evil and sickening act of depravity towards an innocent and trusting child who died for no other reason than the brainless or evil actions of this Women.

There is no reason to invoke god. There's no reason to express and impress your religious views on this case, but if you do, expect others like me to equally exercise our rights to freedom of opinion and thought and challenge you on that element of your post.

Again, i would fight for your right to both believe and express what you want to, even if i strongly disagree with what you say...but you ought to recognise my inalienable right to counter what you write and express according to my point of view.

edit on 21-3-2015 by MysterX because: typos

edit on 21-3-2015 by MysterX because: added text.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join