It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Insult

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Seeing how much Benjamin Netenyahu talking to Congress stresses you out puts a big smile on my face.

All this nonsense about "this is disrespecting the President", "This is unprecedented", "I'm insulted as an American" nonsense is glorious.

I don't even know where to start. This president has squandered any sort of 'respect' the American people and Congress might have ever had from him by his Anti-American and Anti-Semitic attitudes and actions.

You know what is unprecedented? The President injecting himself into specifically selected scandals to divide this country along racial and social lines. Show me an example of as outrageous as when the President told the entire country that 'Cambridge Police acted stupidly" before the facts were in. Or telling the country that "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon martin" doing everything he can to discredit the judicial process in Florida.

What else is outrageous? The President being a member of a racist Anti-American/Anti-Semitic church. The president taking personal advice on how to run this country from the likes of a Racist Criminal Al Sharpton. Him telling Americans to 'stop clinging to our guns and religion' with one hand, and arming religious extremists on the other side of the planet with the other.

Using his position to condemn the tragic murder of three people who happened to be Muslim as a hate crime, but being completely silent when Muslims ceremoniously behead twenty one Christians and not saying a DAMN WORD about it.

Watching an innocent American civilian be beheaded on World Wide Television, talking about it for 3 minutes and then finishing his golf game.

Keep crying. Liberal tears are glorious, and make good lube for the gun I'm clinging to.

edit on 3-3-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
a reply to: nwtrucker

Yes. I watched it. And thought it was a sideshow. Same old story of making Iran the biggest enemy to mankind.

It was a joke.

Look, I'm not naive to the fact that you and I see things differently, and we probably can't convince each other of anything.

To me it's sad, people are rallying to push war, where people die.

Let me ask you this.... Why would Iran nuke Israel when they know that there will be nukes pointed at them the second they push launch?

It's illogical. It's bever going to happen.

It's all a sideshow and I wish the American public could see it.

AAC

Yeah, because a country who has vowed to 'wipe Israel from the map" and has known ties with terrorist organizations would do everything in their power to not allow said organizations to 'acquire' a nuclear device they have produced. Stop living in fantasy land, the Iranians are not stupid. They know how easy it would be to get around those pesky retaliations. And with our President's proven negative attitude towards Israel, you can be sure he would jump through every hoop imaginable in the name of "political correctness" and "we have to wait for all the facts" nonsense to not implicate Iran when a nuclear bomb explodes in the middle of Tel Aviv.

It's typical Liberal Hypocrisy. Here in the states, they are trying to ban the most common AR-15 ammunition because a cop "might" be shot at with new pistols that can chamber that round, even though there has been absolutely ZERO such documented cases of these rounds being used against Police, but just incase, we should ban it?

What would happen if a bomb were to explode in Israel? "LOL, Oops, I guess you guys were right, Iran REALLY DID want to nuke Israel, oh well, sorry about your luck x amount of Israeli's that managed to survive. . . . "

No one is being hurt by Iran not getting access to domestic nuclear power, however, 8 million Israeli lives ARE AT RISK if Iran does get a bomb.
edit on 3-3-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

the wheels on the bis go round and round. We already debated and dismissed all the points you just posted, bring something new. Or, just read a few pages back.

But for #s sake. Pakistan has more fanatics and very large terrorist numbers hiding in their country, with an intelligence appartus that even works with them. I have not seen any of them acquire nuclear weapons to fight coalition forces??? Do you people even think about the process behind the things you keep parroting?? They are hardly any kind of logical if you actually explored the chain of events that are required for such a theory to even happen. Forget the fact that a more capable and proven nuclear power has closer ties with much more extreme terrorists with a local target, and yet no free for all on nukes in the black market. Go figure.
edit on 3/3/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Oooooo the best of knuckle dragging idiocy... mindless partisan politics, racism AND religion.

This thread provides another little microcosm of why this world sucks so hard, so much of the time.

People should read a tad and quit the team sports for a spell... and then see what happens.

My guess is that a whole lot of good gets done ...fast.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Dude read the whole thread before you make blanketed statements. Read the last five pages. The points you raised have already been addressed. I'm not going to comment further.

AAC

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes

the wheels on the bis go round and round. We already debated and dismissed all the points you just posted, bring something new. Or, just read a few pages back.

But for #s sake. Pakistan has more fanatics and very large terrorist numbers hiding in their country, with an intelligence appartus that even works with them. I have not seen any of them acquire nuclear weapons to fight coalition forces??? Do you people even think about the process behind the things you keep parroting?? They are hardly any kind of logical if you actually explored the chain of events that are required for such a theory to even happen. Forget the fact that a more capable and proven nuclear power has closer ties with much more extreme terrorists with a local target, and yet no free for all on nukes in the black market. Go figure.

Thanks. I commented before I read your post. Sorry for being redundant.

AAC

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Boehner Stunt Backfires As NBC, CBS and ABC Don’t Televise Netanyahu Speech To Congress

Speaker of the House John Boehner and Prime Minister Netanyahu’s conspiracy to humiliate President Obama and dominate the news backfired as the U.S. broadcast networks ignored the speech and refused to televise it live.

Netanyahu’s speech has contained nothing new that the American people haven’t heard from neo-cons for decades. Netanyahu broke out various scare tactics with the purpose of frightening the American people into opposing President Obama’s negotiations with Iran on a nuclear deal.

Republicans were hoping that they could divide Democrats and garner massive mainstream media attention by inviting Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress, but Boehner’s handling of the invitation has proven to be wildly unpopular with the American people. Television networks were also scared off by liberal and progressive Democrats who refused to attend the speech.

Yes, they could have rebroadcast any Netanyahu speech from AIPAC, which would have had most of the same attendees anyway, and most wouldn't have known the difference.

So, in summary....

From 50% to 63% of Americans think Boehner was wrong (or worse) to do and end run around the president by inviting the prime minister.

The president says Netanyahu had offered no “viable alternatives” to a deal with Tehran.

The Iranian Foreign Ministry denounces the lie-spreading in the repetitious and boring address.

And Congress no doubt got to have some cookies and milk after.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

To me, this is the root of their strategy. Get the world to simply believe that a nuclear capable Iran is bad for the world. Then have all the major media pundits recycle horrible atrocities, true or not, towards Iran so every inch we take closer to starting war, the American public is desensitized enough to not consider the American men we're sacrificing to wage this war.

That's hard to defend when you're trying to detach their perception so that you can possibly shed alternate info on the subject so that the person can make a true decision over what's real.

What I'm saying is... If the intelligence agency aren't saying Iran is making a bomb, why are the leaders of those countries still making those claims? And why have they been making them so long? And why are every Middle East country falling in recent years? Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and soon to be Iran? Why did John McCain in 2008 sing bomb Iran? Why did General Wesley Clark say in an interview that he heard in a war room in 2000 that the future plan was for war in Iraq, afganastan, Syria, Libya, and Iran? There is definitely a plan going on.

Say what you want about Saddam, but he was just the secular leader that the area need for stability. After him, chaos. Say what you want about Gadaffi, but no other African country had a higher standard of living. He famously claimed he would sleep under a roof until every citizen of Libya had a roof to sleep under, and he did.

But what did Saddam and gaadaffi have in common? They were both ending their oil trades in the dollar. Saddam wanted to use the euro and gaadaffi wanted to go to the gold back dinar. That didn't happen because war did. This is about oil and protecting the dollar as global trading currency. Without that, the dollar will collapse.

Here's my take. Nobody wants yo die. They choose to die because it solves a problem. Iran, or no civilized country (yes, Iran is civilized) would spread nuke usage when they know it will be their last decision. We need to leave the Middle East alone. Sure support, but not dictate.

Iran may seem extreme yo people, but 150 years ago blacks would be openly lynch, women couldn't vote, and slavery was tolerated. It didn't take another country to attack us or vilify us to change our ways. We evolved. There were movements. We became more civilized and found the error in our ways. I believe that will happen in the middle east. It is already spreading. Their are women's rights movements in the Middle East today.

We need to let people evolve on their own time.

AAC

edit on 4-3-2015 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

So this proves beyond any doubt that the MSM is in on the tricks !!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

When i make a bold statement its because I've confirmed it.

Mossad and CIA confirm.

AAC

Gee.

I guess that Iran has been sitting on their hands for three years then? Your "confirmation" is that old.

Was a claim made that Iran has alreadybuilt nuclear weaponry?

Harte

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

What I'm saying is... If the intelligence agency aren't saying Iran is making a bomb, why are the leaders of those countries still making those claims?

Your source doesn't indicate anything like that, besides being 3 years old to boot.

In March 2012 the Mossad agreed with the CIA that there was not enough proof to assume that Iran was at that time building a bomb.

As is said, I don't think anyone has said they are currently building one.

What has been said is that they are preparing to, I believe, and that this "deal" will help them with that.

On the other hand, I don't offer any "viable alternative" either.

Lastly, a nuclear armed Iran would be bad for the world.

Harte

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

To me, this is the root of their strategy. Get the world to simply believe that a nuclear capable Iran is bad for the world. Then have all the major media pundits recycle horrible atrocities, true or not, towards Iran so every inch we take closer to starting war, the American public is desensitized enough to not consider the American men we're sacrificing to wage this war.

That's hard to defend when you're trying to detach their perception so that you can possibly shed alternate info on the subject so that the person can make a true decision over what's real.

What I'm saying is... If the intelligence agency aren't saying Iran is making a bomb, why are the leaders of those countries still making those claims? And why have they been making them so long? And why are every Middle East country falling in recent years? Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and soon to be Iran? Why did John McCain in 2008 sing bomb Iran? Why did General Wesley Clark say in an interview that he heard in a war room in 2000 that the future plan was for war in Iraq, afganastan, Syria, Libya, and Iran? There is definitely a plan going on.

Say what you want about Saddam, but he was just the secular leader that the area need for stability. After him, chaos. Say what you want about Gadaffi, but no other African country had a higher standard of living. He famously claimed he would sleep under a roof until every citizen of Libya had a roof to sleep under, and he did.

But what did Saddam and gaadaffi have in common? They were both ending their oil trades in the dollar. Saddam wanted to use the euro and gaadaffi wanted to go to the gold back dinar. That didn't happen because war did. This is about oil and protecting the dollar as global trading currency. Without that, the dollar will collapse.

Here's my take. Nobody wants yo die. They choose to die because it solves a problem. Iran, or no civilized country (yes, Iran is civilized) would spread nuke usage when they know it will be their last decision. We need to leave the Middle East alone. Sure support, but not dictate.

Iran may seem extreme yo people, but 150 years ago blacks would be openly lynch, women couldn't vote, and slavery was tolerated. It didn't take another country to attack us or vilify us to change our ways. We evolved. There were movements. We became more civilized and found the error in our ways. I believe that will happen in the middle east. It is already spreading. Their are women's rights movements in the Middle East today.

We need to let people evolve on their own time.

AAC

That is an excellent post. And so very very true. All about hegemony,the dollar and big industry.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
When are Israel going to open up for nuclear weapons inspections or do they think denial is still working?
Denial, where has that word been bandied about before? Hmmmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So then let me ask you an question: What does the western world gain from blocking Iran? What is so important to put down Iran? It's not just for fun!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

Btw, agree with most of your points in your post.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This bozo being invited to speak in front of Congress is just another in a LOOONG list of examples of how one political party in this country hates one man sooo much that they're willing to put the interests of the entire country on hold so that they, the party that's apparently unable to govern at all, can thumb their collective noses at The President once again. And, once again, the whole act does nothing but spend our money, and waste another day in Congress. These so-called 'conservatives' just looove spending our money.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If anyone is going to supply IS with nukes it will most likely be the CIA.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Iranian president says Israel 'greatest danger'

"The people of the world are content with the way negotiations with the P5+1 group are moving forward ... but there is only this occupying regime that is enraged by these talks," Rouhani said in reference to Israel. -

www.dailystar.com.lb... social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
edit on 4-3-2015 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join