It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former World Bank Senior: A second species on Earth controls money and religion.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

Creepypasta ? Anyways I'd # my pants if I was in your shoes at that point lol

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
She didn't mean aliens, she meant the elite are a separate species from the plebs.

It's essentially the ultimate form of saying 'We're better than you'.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Then you can also make a conspiracy around it, because this is the way they would put her out to pasture if she was a bad girl. On the other hand, extreme stress can trigger schizophrenia if she had a genetic marker for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

"Units"?

I am unfamiliar with this word used in such an abstract context. Could you please elaborate?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
She didn't mean aliens, she meant the elite are a separate species from the plebs.

You are most likely correct.....but i find it a little more comforting thinking humans are not capable of being so greedy,hateful and self absorbed......but hey the reality is we are

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I just dont understand the general publics perception that people holding quasi power positions or above cant be crazy

and mere words wont persuade me otherwise
edit on 24-2-2015 by miomo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
She has made a lot of crazy claims, watch her video's

www.quatloos.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This i agree with. But they're not all that, tiny shriveled consciousness basically. Never be afraid of the tiny little troll behind the curtain, pretending he's the wizard of oz. Pull back the curtain. We're way bigger than they are.

Lets pretend our consciousness/spirit/mind and self is a form of Light. Lets pretend that God is that Light, by whatever we call this, one God, Family and Ocean of Higher Consciousness, it doesnt matter, because the actual definition of the Tao, Infinite Ocean of Love and Goodness is not really possible to define in human form. We all have different ideas and live by faith, whether religious or spiritual in any way.

But lets pretend its that Light. The dark hats think its a two headed, all that is Light/God. I'm not even sure they believe in God, but they may just think its advanced beings, gods.

Well, the more you understand others, care about them, help them, overcome lower impulses in the body suit, and use higher mind skills, grow skills and talents, push past blocks, strive to help yourself AND others, the bigger that Light orb is.

If you withdraw empathy and harm someone, murder them, enslave them, you have just shrunk that Light orb smaller.

They're tiny little shriveled beings, including the offworld annanuki type dark hats controlling them. Even though their bodies may be huge, they're the tiniest spirits going.

They all need our prayers. Our thoughts, sending love and positive healing energy, thoughts of them waking up, making a U turn, growing up, helping others, overcoming their lower mind and power trips.
edit on 24-2-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

lol Yep indeed.

Got mine out, but money followed her anyway so...it's a keeper

edit on 2015 2 24 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

That's what I thought she might mean until I read it. She's saying there is an actual separate species called the "hominids" who control the Jesuits who control the monetary system.

She also repeated the Sorcha Faal story about the nuclear bomb over South Carolina so she's obviously getting some information just from reading whacked out websites like the rest of us.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

This has gotten my attention over the past couple of years.

I tend to concur with Mr. Paul on the subject but, who knows?

Karen Hudes - Schizophrenic

Karen Hudes is a schizo? Of course lets discredit anyone who dares try come out with the truth by using the crazy card on them..... Just like they try to say Hellyer is crazy, or Buzz Aldrin is a kook. Maybe, just maybe these people could be absolutely right on the money, but there will always be jerks out there trying to debunk, and discredit them around every corner! These people have not one dam thing to gain from claims like this except for harassment.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: ecapsretuo
This is an extraordinary statement from someone with extraordinary credentials.
How strange this is.

I done think her credentials are extraordinary unless someone can show me otherwise.

The only biography I can find says she merely worked in the legal department of the World Bank.

She sounds mentally ill to me.

Karen held her senior position at the World Bank for twelve years before deciding to blow the whistle on the World Bank and corruption within it. She studies law at Yale Law School and economics at the University of Amsterdam. She worked in the US Export Import Bank of the US from 1980-1985 and in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007. She established the Non-Governmental Organization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Committee on Multilateralism and the Accountability of International Organizations of the American Branch of the International Law Association.

In 1999, she reported the corrupt take-over of the second largest bank in the Philippines. She’s exposed the collusion that takes place between financial institutions and various governments, and much much more.

extraordinary
adjective ex·traor·di·nary \ik-ˈstrȯr-də-ˌner-ē, ˌek-strə-ˈȯr-\ : very unusual : very different from what is normal or ordinary

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I am not trying to be a jerk, but in recent studies on psychopaths, it turns out that they essentially crop up in roughly 1% of the population and are considered a sub-species or different species. The word psychopath has been sullied. It isn't ALWAYS a maniac serial killer. Many of them really ARE on Wall Street! Psychopaths just have slightly different brains that are wired as not to compute empathy. They are driven by more baseline emotions like anger, amusement/humor, lust, jealousy etc. But a wooden chair and a bleeding, screaming person are felt to be on the same level emotionally to a psychopath. That's why many of the more scientifically-adept psychopaths do lots of weird experiments. But one could argue that they learn many things that can lead to scientific breakthroughs and many technological advancements. [Of course, if it is just kept for the 1% that can be tricky.] But I'd say that nature's allowance of such a thing forces our collective evolution in different ways many might not consider.

Either way, the economy and One World and "another species" controlling things is an appropriate meme for dealing with all of these types of subjects such as UFOs and advanced technology etc and so on.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth

Although, in her interview she did discredit the idea of extraterrestrials on the planet

Wait so they're not aliens?

I'm sorry but she sounds a little crazy.

It seems like her main reason for believing the "second species" wasn't human was their elongated skulls. As most know there are humans with such skulls and there's really no reason to believe the ones she's talking about are anything else.

Actually, you're the one who sounds a little crazy for not keeping an open mind buddy, but hey go ahead and keep your eyes closed if that's your prerogative. There are too many strange things in this world the common man has no clue about, and discounting anything 100% is naive, sorry!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

This has gotten my attention over the past couple of years.

I tend to concur with Mr. Paul on the subject but, who knows?

Karen Hudes - Schizophrenic

No such thing as schizophrenia. Everything in the DSM4 -5 was designed by FDA, Pharma Giants, WHO, APA, ADA, AMA and some Transnational Finance Corporations.

New Order of Barbarians and the Secret Covenant is about the closest to the truth out there.

These so called species they refer to are parasitic and need hosts. Unfortunately Hillary wasn't strong enough to carry it and caused her to stroke so they replaced her.
www.dropbox.com...

Of course its too hard to believe is why it succeeds. Whole lot easier to label me schizophrenic.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

This is why I advocate eugenics as an answer to the psychopath problem, identify them and wipe them out.
They've been sucking mankind dry for thousands of years, let's end these creatures, they don't deserve the right to pollute our gene-pool with what in many cases amounts to evil traits.

Is this too extreme of a measure? Revoke their right to reproduce. A segment of our population that preys on us like predators, are we supposed to just accept that? Let them continue their sordid business, ever twisting our societies and civilisations towards corruption and decadence? It's the psychopathic cycle.. they slowly take over until it all slowly rots from the inside. Psychopaths are obviously running the show at this time on this planet, that much is obvious.

Are extreme measures such as these themselves psychopathic to a degree or is it more than right to fight fire with fire?

Do we justify the means or do the means end up defining us? Wouldn't the potential reward be worth it? Difficult questions and slippery slopes..

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
She also claimed evil jesuits are controlling the world bank and the fed (despite Robert Zoellick, Paul Wolfowitz, James Wolfensohn, Janet Yellen, Ben Bernanke and Alan Greenspan being jews)

She's been reading ATS too much.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The second species she is referring to are the Jews, they consider us to be Goyim and sub human so technically in their eyes we are a species second to them. Its just like David Icke...he says reptilians but means Jews, you just can't come out and say it because you get labeled anti-semite or racist.
edit on 24-2-2015 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
No such thing as schizophrenia. Everything in the DSM4 -5 was designed by FDA, Pharma Giants, WHO, APA, ADA, AMA and some Transnational Finance Corporations.

Psychotic disorders have been described way before pharmaceutical companies even existed.

What is hard isn't to label you schizophrenic. What is hard is for a mentally ill person to accept he is mentally ill.

I suffered from a psychotic break once, these things are very real even though your brain wants you to believe you are the only normal one and everyone else is crazy.

It's very easy to tell a psychotic person, his speech is incoherent, his thoughts are disjoints, his beliefs are delusions.
And above all, he will never accept he could be psychotic. Other ones, yes, but never himself.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
The second species she is referring to are the Jews, they consider us to be Goyim and sub human so technically in their eyes we are a species second to them. Its just like David Icke...he says reptilians but means Jews, you just come out and say it because you get labeled anti-semite or racist.

Nope, she said jesuits.

She be cray-cray

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join