It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former World Bank Senior: A second species on Earth controls money and religion.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I believe this poor woman needs professional help. Mental illness is no joke.

Having said that, I do not believe anything she is saying. It appears she has a rather sketchy job history. As for the "whistleblowing", I think she's just making things up to call attention to herself for whatever reason. She needs help, and I hope she gets it.

This whole mentality of "it must be true, I read it on the internet!" Is a terrible trend.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't know about aliens, but I know for a fact, she is aware of the real problem. Why doesn't she just tell the truth.

I do not know how many of you are not really awake yet. But if you watch this Video, I guarantee you will get a education.

www.youtube.com...

The whole thing is a lie, spread the word not much time is left.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
I don't know about aliens, but I know for a fact, she is aware of the real problem. Why doesn't she just tell the truth.

I do not know how many of you are not really awake yet. But if you watch this Video, I guarantee you will get a education.

www.youtube.com...

The whole thing is a lie, spread the word not much time is left.

Cause the truth does not sell book deals.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: WCmutant
a reply to: sputniksteve
She is just one of the few that are keeping aliens and UFOs in the social consciousness, and with good reason.

"

Actually, the theory she is supporting claims that UFOs and aliens don't exist, they are just a story made up to conceal the existence of the hidden terrestrial species.

So, this is really in the wrong forum.

Talking about anything, even saying it doesn't exist keeps it in the social consciousness. It's entering into the opposite side of the debate, creating talking points that engage people that are interested in the topic... thereby, keeping it in the social consciousness.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A 2nd species?

Perhaps this other species looks identical to other humans. Perhaps this is why royalty is obsessed over bloodlines? A second species could simply be a phenotype of humans, could it not?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Smart accomplished people can have mental issues. This poor woman I believe has some serious issues mixing reality with unreality.

I do believe her heart is in the right place. She should get help.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join