It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former World Bank Senior: A second species on Earth controls money and religion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut
You seem to think there are no conspiracies

No I just believe she's a deluded conspiracy theorist (not the critical kind, the I read and believe all conspiracy sites one because I can't discern reality from fiction anymore) inflating her own importance on the conspiracy chessboard.

Just a deluded wannabe whistleblower. It's been shown many times in this thread she just parrots what other write, she isn't even a first hand source of info. Does she do all that because she's crazy, for the money, or because she's manipulated, anyway it doesn't matter, what she claims is incoherent and self-contradicting and will only convince people who are already too gullible anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You would think when coming out with this kind of info. With the idea of showing people the truth they would already know to come with more. This isn't the first time people have talked about it, and people have long in the past asked for the data, so they know the key data that people would want. But it never shows up, what I don't get is why does everyone of them seem to come by and just throw snowballs at a wall of secrets when they already know what they really need is a wrecking ball, if it's as old and thick as they say.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

But they do believe crazy things. If they believe it to them it's not a lie. In any event I just spoke to the worshippers of college degrees who hold people in higher esteem just because of an impressive education. Education doesn't insure sanity in anyone. Mental illness does not respect degrees. And someone with a long list of impressive credentials can still be insane.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I have to agree with her outlandish statements however to find and change the direction the Alien overlords have chosen would be impossible. I think they have been giving this "Rule the world" option since the beginning of man.

Not the benevolent overseers we would like to have manage the earth and all of her lifeforms.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Develo

These people tell of their plans quite openly in their books, they talk about their ambitions and they are fulfilling them step by step. There is plenty of evidence.

The notion that some people use the mythology of conspiracy theories as a foundational basis for their need of a controlling force is valid to an extent, but it does not cover all conspiracy theorists monolithically. Some ET believers are true believers that "want to believe", meanwhile others are experiencers. Do not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

I wasn't even referring to the guardian.
You lost all of your credibility with me the moment you started talking about the guardian as if external entities of all kinds doesn't exist around us all the time. I wonder what kind of magician doesn't know that there's endless entities in infinity? And what kind of magician haven't interacted with them? And while everything might be connected in a pantheistic sense - as in micro, so in macro - we're certainly not alone and hearing such assertions really makes me question what you know about these things when you seem to be lacking the understanding of the most basic fundamentals, especially since I would rate my own attainment very lowly. There's real horrors outside of our own shadow and they don't need our permission to exist.

I didn't take his comment personally, I simply found it wanting and felt the need to correct it. Especially since his talk about comfort felt way more applicable to the general population.

My avatar isn't Cegorach, it's a Dark Eldar Archon, it's also a joke since an "Archon Sage" is all but a paradox, the thought of a supremely evil being also being a wise, gentle and philosophical sage amuses me greatly. Anyway, I think you meant to refer to my username. Oh, and about Cegorach:

While most of the Eldar Gods were destroyed during the Fall of the Eldar, according to legend, this deity survived because his mocking nature distanced him from the collective psychic corruption and decadence of the ancient Eldar empire that became the Chaos God Slaanesh.

You are right. The universe does love irony.
In the end, Cegorach will keep on laughing mockingly.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
You lost all of your credibility with me the moment you started talking about the guardian as if external entities of all kinds doesn't exist around us all the time. I wonder what kind of magician doesn't know that there's endless entities in infinity? And what kind of magician haven't interacted with them?

That's what old school ceremonial magicians teach, true. But you have to live with your time, there is a reason all these entities only have as much power over you as what you believe they have. These entities exist, but they aren't outside of you.

But of course if you believe they are, they will be real for you. That's the catch with all magic

All the techniques of magic are really just so many ways of tricking some indefinable parts of ourselves into performing magic. The universe is basically a magical structure and we are all capable of magic. The really useful theories of magic are those which explain why magic tends to work so erratically and why we have such enormous inhibitions about believing in it, making it work, and recognising that it has worked. It is as if the universe has cast a spell upon us to convince us that we are not magicians. However, this spell is rather a playful cosmic joke. The universe challenges us to shatter the illusion by leaving a few cracks in it.

Laugh is a defense mechanism and a damn good one. But like all tools it can be used for good or evil. Cegorach is not like the laughing buddha, it's also the god of deceit and trickery. It's the famous Trickster you find in all traditions. It's a powerful archetype but also a two-sided one and one must be careful not becoming the hoodwinked himself when invoking his power

edit on 24-2-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
totally, seem someone doesn't know the Paracas. a reply to: gunshooter

edit on 24-2-2015 by urssmorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If it's true that she's spilling the beans on an omnipotent evil hidden species that controls everything, then why have they been letting her spill? That makes them not very omnipotent, or evil at all.

Snowden is hiding in fear of his life and he just spilled the beans on humans.

Either she's full of BS, or it's a message we're supposed to hear.

edit on 24-2-2015 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I seen one of Karen's vblog she went to a synagog and told them that the prophets in the Torah were lairs and false..
Needless to say she got tapped for that, and spent 3 days recovering, from what they did to her, so she says.
Even if half the things she says are true we in deep #e.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth

Although, in her interview she did discredit the idea of extraterrestrials on the planet

Wait so they're not aliens?

I'm sorry but she sounds a little crazy.

It seems like her main reason for believing the "second species" wasn't human was their elongated skulls. As most know there are humans with such skulls and there's really no reason to believe the ones she's talking about are anything else.

Right. I'm sure she means that the cradleboarded natives of third and fourth world countries are making world policy and controlling money.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be so much easier to say that the most extreme predators among us are as if a different species?

No reason to lose your mind over fantastical descriptions that bend reality, except not really, and BTW you're becoming a bit nutty in the process.

Her life to ruin. Try not to let it be your own.

Now for cookies!

Nom.
edit on 24-2-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Develo

Time has no bearing on this reality, it has its qualities alright but it is of no importance to this question.
It is not only what the ceremonial magicians of old taught, it's what all true mystery traditions teach, you can ask the Buddhists, the Hindus and the Gnostics all about that one.

You think that a modern materialist paradigm that in itself would be rendered fundamentally flawed just by acknowledging some of your ideas impacts the reality of what the ancient masters taught? This new approach to magic may have its points and its share of valid perspectives but they are ultimately transcended by the ancient sciences. You think they were wrong about one of the most basic of questions, you think the science of Buddha was faulty? You don't think he recognised the sovereignty of more than us human meatbags? It's almost funny because this truth is so axiomatic it's acknowledged by all systems of magic except these modern psychological perspectives. It's very much like the atheist Buddhists of the West pontificating on Buddhist teachings from a wholly materialistic perspective, it's on the verge of being offensive but maybe that's just me being a grouch.

You don't have to explain tulpas or poltergeist activity to me, but the fact is that this creation is filled with life on all levels of creation. This perspective you advance is very anthropocentric, you think the gods, the elementals and the untold number of beings on all planes are projections of us humans? Maybe they should say hi to you and tell you directly. Wouldn't trust it though? Well, it is what it is, you are free to believe whatever you want. Just don't expect me to agree with it.

Laughter is so much more than just a defense mechanism, please. Yet it is that too, of course. But don't be too sure of your psychological diagnosis, I merely present my view, I am not intimidated and I don't need to defend anything. Your view does not encroach upon my piece of mind, I am not that invested in the outcome of this conversation, but you may keep on believing that if that eases your mind. Maybe that is some kind of defense mechanism of yours? See what I did there? No, I don't actually believe that but it makes me think that maybe you shouldn't be making false assumptions.

Maybe some day you'll discover that there's more to the notion of polytheistic gods than mere archetypes.

I hope I haven't been too rude, like I said; I am a bit of a grouch.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

So what else is laughter besides a defense mechanism? You would agree this is it's origins, correct? How do you think it's evolved since then? I can see someone wanting to say it adds richness to our lives, to the culture, and such, but it still boils down to a defense mechanism.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Aliens with advanced technology...using paper currency to control religious to send groups to their deaths.

Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Laughter is an expression of emotion. There's all kinds of laughter's, snide, condescending laughter, joyous laughter, embarrassed or sarcastic laughter. Feel free to make a list but I can't see at all how the origin of laughter is a defense mechanism.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: rickymouse
So is this second species called Women? My wife seems to control the money in our house.

They really are a species unto themselves LOL, but don't tell mine I said that.

Karen Hudes has been at this for a while. Unless she can come up with some real proof, what's the point?

Cheers - Dave

So are bankers.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hmm, well emotions require cognition of feeling states. Does laughter require cognition? It does wonders at bringing our psychological and physiological systems back in balance. That is certainly evidenced. Interesting you can't find it to root as a defense mechanism. I can see it no other way.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Even ex high level world bankers can go Guano Loco it seems..

But what if she was onto something?
I think I would rather not know that sort of thing,as there probably wouldn't be much we could do to change it.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"they may produce offspring in mating with female humans, but that offspring is not fertile."

I think this is key.. infertility. Not just being born unable to procreate because of a flaw.... unable to procreate by nature... the brain, desires and rewards, instincts.... the things that are done out of the mere fact that we as humans have an innate need to ensure our species continues.... now look at those who clearly have the means to procreate and choose not to.. why? Okok sure not everyone is meant to be a parent.... but I can guarantee that even someone that hates kids, had ONE moment in their life that sparked some desire to have a child because of a natural cause (hormones, etc)... knowing you have that ability and have a choice, defines you as a person.... now take that away...
edit on pTue, 24 Feb 2015 11:23:43 -06002322015-02-24T11:23:43-06:00America/Chicago43432015f by PrincessofSwords because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I should clarify. I do believe entities external to me exist. You are one of these entities, and some less material ones also exist, be they merely memes or spirits and powers as suggested by the tradition.

What I don't believe is that such powers could be considered as evil or malevolent, something inherited from our persian and judeo-christians cultural roots.

You mentionned Buddhism. The attack of Mara over Buddha was through his pride and desires, not through material means. Buddha defeated Mara through the denial of his self, his ego. Likewise Christ was tempted in the desert by Satan through his ego, he wasn't physically threatened. He was tempted. The most powerful demons are inner demons.

These "negative" entities are part of us. They are the most "evil" of them all since evil is a human construct.

But when we assign a malevolent character to an elemental, a god, or even someone else, most of the time we are only projecting this "evil" quality unto the other.

Our greatest adversary, the most "evil" of all the entities we can meet, it's the Guardian, it's ourselves.

I'm not being condescending to ancient traditions, I'm not a materialistic mind neither. I just think there is no difference between all spiritualities, traditions, mysteries, if you see them through the correct lens, the non dual one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join