It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former World Bank Senior: A second species on Earth controls money and religion.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Things are getting downright creepy folks
Another whistle blower? Or bunk?

Former World Bank Senior Council, Karen Hudes has been making a lot of noise lately, and she recently said something she’s never said before. She said that a second species on Earth controls money and religion. Many people who have held positions to know things that the rest of us might not know have made some very shocking statements lately. For example, Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Minister of National Defence recently said that there are at least “4 known alien species that have been visiting Earth

www.collective-evolution.com...

They have elongated skulls, they may produce offspring in mating with female humans, but that offspring is not fertile. We live in a world of secret societies, and secrets, and the information that ought to be public is not public.”
edit on 23-2-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Karen Hudes studied law at Yale Law School and economics at the University of Amsterdam. She worked in the US Export Import Bank of the US from 1980-1985 and in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007. She established the Non Governmental Organization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Committee on Multilateralism and the Accountability of International Organizations of the American Branch of the International Law Association.

n 2007 Karen warned the US Treasury Department and US Congress that the US would lose its right to appoint the President of the World Bank if the current American President of the World Bank did not play by the rules. The 66 year old Gentlemen’s Agreement that Europe would appoint the Managing Director of the IMF and US would appoint the World Bank

kahudes.net...

+120 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So is this second species called Women? My wife seems to control the money in our house.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I hope so! The alternative is...troublesome to think about..

That would mean that we've been slaves all along...but not slaves to humans.

Slaves to the Units!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

This has gotten my attention over the past couple of years.

I tend to concur with Mr. Paul on the subject but, who knows?

Karen Hudes - Schizophrenic

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So is this second species called Women? My wife seems to control the money in our house.

Os she self righteous too!! You could be on to something.

....I'll be watching my wife closely.

+65 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

IMO, this is plausible nay possible. In reading stgreport about Ms Hudes and being intrigued with this scenario, I cannot help think of Gen 3:15 which says......

And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."

Almost everyone I have met in my life just wants peace and to be happy - so why is it that we are constantly fighting? Why are there mega-rich BLOODLINES. Why are our "leaders" seemingly so philosophically different than me - average Joe.

I can only conclude that these bastards simply do not have a human soul, consequently, they are not like me.

S&F bloke.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Although, in her interview she did discredit the idea of extraterrestrials on the planet

Wait so they're not aliens?

I'm sorry but she sounds a little crazy.

It seems like her main reason for believing the "second species" wasn't human was their elongated skulls. As most know there are humans with such skulls and there's really no reason to believe the ones she's talking about are anything else.

edit on 2810America/Chicago20America/ChicagopmMon, 23 Feb 2015 22:48:20 -06002015-02-23T22:48:20-06:0010f by thesearchfortruth because: added picture

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

edit on 2/23/2015 by Klassified because: Redacted

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
She actually has been saying some controversial things for a while now, if you Google her.
-I wouldn't be surprised if there are other Hudes threads here on ats..

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is an extraordinary statement from someone with extraordinary credentials.
How strange this is.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Can this other species stop a bullet?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
She has a point though, I have to admit. But...religion is merely the interpretation of Gospel. The reality is that there is no religion, only God. This "second species", as she so put it, are certainly not in touch with the Holy Spirit.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
She is not another whistleblower, she is a previous whistleblower:

Source 9-30-2013

In fact, when she was fired for blowing the whistle on corruption inside the World Bank, she held the position of Senior Counsel. She was in a unique position to see exactly how the global elite rule the world, and the information that she is now revealing to the public is absolutely stunning.

According to Hudes, the elite use a very tight core of financial institutions and mega-corporations to dominate the planet. The goal is control. They want all of us enslaved to debt, they want all of our governments enslaved to debt, and they want all of our politicians addicted to the huge financial contributions that they funnel into their campaigns.

Since the elite also own all of the big media companies, the mainstream media never lets us in on the secret that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way that our system works.

However another case of 2nd or 3rd hand testimony...If the beings with elongated skulls are not human beings but are from Earth, what are they? Surely we can have some idea if they flourished during the Ice Age? Could this history actually be covered up?

Interesting S&F

edit on 23-2-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So, a banker tells the "truth", and ATS believes it....

A weird day i must say....

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I googled her awhile back and found some amazing stuff. Almost follows along the lines of The Greenland Theory, the book.
Her alien denial goes along the lines of operation bluebeam. Holograms and memory manipulation. That's my story and I'm sticking to it
and Twitter sent me here.
edit on 23-2-2015 by raypsi13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

They really are a species unto themselves LOL, but don't tell mine I said that.

Karen Hudes has been at this for a while. Unless she can come up with some real proof, what's the point?

Cheers - Dave

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
One night in a SFV California neighborhood, decades ago, I witnessed an unusual looking individual hiding behind some bushes. The lone figure appeared to be spying on an indoor house party.

At a distance it looked like someone wearing a costume. So out of curiosity I approached it from behind. At about fifteen feet from it, I became paralyzed and was unable to move any further.

At that point it slowly turned around, and faced me. It had a pale complexion, large bald head, and beady eyes. Wearing a loose black cloak with a high collar that covered its ears, it had extremely long fingers, and smiled at me exposing fang teeth.

The smile seemed to say, I've got you by the balls. There was what I believe to be a short telepathic dialog, that simply said, "I'm a time traveler, from your future, and I'm here looking for female meat."

To this day I still have a clear recollection of the approach and encounter, but absolutely no recall of departing the scene of a wicked humanoid being, that was virtually identical to this creature.

edit on 24-2-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Given her bio, that is indeed a revolutionary bomb shell if true.
A person with her credentials making a statement like that (and what else she said, in the link) ... What? ... excuse me.. but What?

She either blew a neuron with too many vital connections, or we are a most delusional public, for sure.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There is something very strange about these folks. Just look at how they have managed to make the world revolve around banks, cash and credit. They run, rule and own the world with unbelievable energy.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ecapsretuo
This is an extraordinary statement from someone with extraordinary credentials.
How strange this is.

I done think her credentials are extraordinary unless someone can show me otherwise.

The only biography I can find says she merely worked in the legal department of the World Bank.

She sounds mentally ill to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join