It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Stalking Buffalo in Yellowstone Park courtesy National Park Service cam

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
The last few frames (arm motions) make it look like the lead figure is laying out some kind of line on the ground.

Or a cross-country skier using his poles with short slides of the skies.

Yes, but did you notice while in between the tress he/she seems to walk fine, than once out of the clearing there is a bit of a hustle with what appears to be a gimp.

Also curious, why would only one go while the three stay hidden? Very curious video but I honestly have no clue.
edit on 4-2-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

This is a good video, it certainly points the finger at there actually being a "bigfoot" creature that is hiding in the woods.

If that cam is a public accessible cam then that cannot be debunked especially if there is more than one person recording it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
i don't know...to me...those shadowy figures appear to be like walking on stilts.

Unusually long legs when compared to the rest of the body.

The walk is somehow...unnatural...like they got a broom stuck up their a**.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Where is bigfoots shadow?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Interesting video anyway. I don't think it's CGI, but I do think it's probably Park employees or tourists all bundled up and way closer to the animals than they should be. S&F though...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Pause the video at 3:10 or so, and the figure in the background is definetly carrying some kind of stick or something. Im on the fence with this video, for all we know this is just a bunch of people wearing dark clothes.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182

I thought this, but i have no sound and missed a bit of the video, so wasnt sure if it was just for size comparison.
But the picture of the person stood next to the buffalo has no shadow, where as the buffalos do.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182

I thought this, but i have no sound and missed a bit of the video, so wasnt sure if it was just for size comparison.
But the picture of the person stood next to the buffalo has no shadow, where as the buffalos do.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

OK, I damn well believe the big guy is out there. And this
is hard to imagine as a hoax. BUT... out of focus images
will never dethrone the " Patty " film. Without clear
images you got nothin. No matter how convinced anyone
may be. So good stuff in the pile with a lot of other good
stuff. Thanks for the thread.

SNF

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I'm all for Bigfoot being real, and I love ThinkerThunker, but he always goes on about people in monkey suits. In this video, we see something big and dark. Could be bigfoots, could be people in parkas and snow gear. You can't tell if it's furry or human or alien. It's a big black shape.

My immediate thought was it was poachers. But it didn't look like they were carrying anything. Also, I'd be interested in checking temperature and atmospheric records for that day.

Here we go, assumptions:
1. Original footage posted Dec. 29, 2014 (assume date is correct)
2. Assume individuals in video are out during the warmest part of the day that day

Climate data for Yellowstone on Dec. 29, 2014 - LINK

• 12 degrees Fahrenheit (cold as all hell), the warmest part of the day during the time of 11:00am to 4:00pm
  • Fog/Mist is recorded (that jives), also overcast/partly cloudy during the same time frame
  • Wind conditions during warmest part: 11.5MPH (lowest) and 18.4MPH (highest), with average around 15.75MPH (approx.)
  • Wind chill, rough calculations: At the warmest part of the day and the slowest MPH wind the wind chill was approx. -5.25 degrees F, and at the approx. average the wind chill temp would be -11.62 degrees F. (FYI, I used webmath.com to calculate wind chill)

To me, that's pretty darn cold for 4 people to be out messing around with buffalo. And overall conditions aren't exactly ideal for 1 person, let alone 4 people to planning a downwind sneak attack on some buffalo near Old Faithful.

Another important detail is to figure out from which direction the figures were approaching relative to Old Faithful. If you've been to Yellowstone, there is a visitors center there - I believe the webcam is attached to that side. I'd guess the 4 figures approached from a side not indicative of driving up to the center and walking to the buffalo. But someone would have to play around with the webcam to figure out the general direction from where the figures were approaching.

edit on 4-2-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
People go out in sub zero temperatures, nothing unusual about that. 4 humanoids without weapons are intending to attack a ton plus bison? They stand out like a sore thumb against the white background, why are the bison not fleeing, is it because they're not threatened by human scent?
I think this is desperate wishful thinking using 2 plus 2 to make 5. Again, with all our tech nobody has managed to get a decent clear unequivocal picture?
Non event.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Great now I'm on a you tube bender of Thiner Thunkers videos.

He has found Predator too.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedEyes619
It's just normal people walking about. God, was ATS always this stupid?

Greetings:

One might not paint ATS (esteemed Members) with such a broad brush, IMHO.

The Members have participated with relish - thank you, all - and we are in the process of 'denying ignorance'…

It's just normal people walking about.

Are these normal people on skis, on snowshoes, or just having a walkabout in the snow on the far side of the river?

Do you have an opinion as to how them peeps went from one place to the other so fast in the snow?

Do you have an opinion as to why all are dressed in black? One might think there would be a colorful parka or hat somewhere in that small group.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I dont know what is scarier.....

the fact that bigfoot made the front page of ATS, or that it takes 7 pages or more to clarify it is hoax.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Who the hell would equip a team of sasquatch like that? 

Han Solo maybe?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alan McCright
I live north of the Park, and with my department, have been involved in wildland firefighting operations there and in and around Park County, Montana.

Congratulations on your service. I'm a 51-year volunteer (and paid USFS wildland) firefighter and was in your area for the '88 Yellowstone fires…fire camp manager at Crandall and also designed Eagle Creek… and had a personal hand in saving Cooke(d) City, Silvergate and the Inn…great times!

I've heard a lot of stories, but I have never, ever heard of a bigfoot sighting in this area.

None of us saw any bigfoot (bigfoots; bigfeet?) scampering about during the incident, either… and I was in that vicinity with a lot of other observant people.

I wouldn't put money on this being a legitimate sighting. Misinterpretation, in my view.

Tending to look that way.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

the fact that bigfoot made the front page of ATS, or that it takes 7 pages or more to clarify it is hoax.

hoax
hōks/Submit
noun
a humorous or malicious deception.
"they recognized the plan as a hoax"
synonyms: practical joke, joke, jest, prank, trick; More
verb
verb: hoax; 3rd person present: hoaxes; past tense: hoaxed; past participle: hoaxed; gerund or present participle: hoaxing
deceive with a hoax.
synonyms: practical joke, joke, jest, prank, trick;

Greetings:

Would you please share with the rest of us just what makes you so sure that this is a hoax?

Please identify exactly which part(s) is/are hoaxed, if you would be so kind?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Look human. I think some people were out hiking and get recorded and everybody thinks they're bigfoot. If it were me and I knew all these people were thinking I was bigfoot, I'd be laughing uncontrollably.
edit on 4-2-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Bison can be six foot tall. The one next to the bison is at least six foot, maybe more depending on camera angle. The ones in the background look taller than the one in the foreground!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I have no problem with Bigfoot or any cryptozoology thread making the front page, ATS used to be, first & foremost a place to discuss these things - it's all good.
What is insane though is that this thread has got so many flags, that the guy commentating on the video makes so many ridiculous calculations and assumptions AND that so many people are still posting thinking it's a good video after it's pretty much been shown that it is some guys walking, not that you need anyone in the thread to tell you that, your own eyes will.

But like almost every single UFO, crypto, alien or Illuminati thread, this one is complete BS.
Not that we shouldn't keep filming, looking and questioning, but let's not waste our time in garbage.
edit on 4-2-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join