It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Stalking Buffalo in Yellowstone Park courtesy National Park Service cam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Love it. Best part is debunking the CGI debunkers. Bigfoot lives!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Could be... Yellowstone Bison Management

No it has to be Bigfoots swat team lol. Swat Bison with tree and carry him away team. You can tell the way they are walking short step in the beginning that they are just people.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles lol 😁 awesome post. I love these kooky threads as its what I wish ATS had more of again. Viva la crypto !

edit on 3-2-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I won't post the direct link to the PDF, but... this site shows they do weekly monitoring of the Bison community.

Weekly surveys of the number and distribution of bison on...)...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
A real gathering of bigfoot on the hunt would teleport to the bison and rip its throat out, watch the light fade from the bison's eyes and lastly belt out a thunderous call as a warning to every poor soul still around.

That obviously didnt take place here, so yeah, definitely four humans!

Thats simply bigfoot 101 guys!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven where did all this bigfoot teleporting come from .

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's clearly the " Bigfoot and Bison Bring a Beer and a Buddy Bash" Oh, the alliteration!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

where did all this bigfoot teleporting come from

You missed that Trek episode???

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: six67seven where did all this bigfoot teleporting come from .

My fault...

I was watching Predator while posting.

link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Well i did my own research here...

First.. I copied the guy, and put him next to the bison..

As you can see, he is much smaller in size than the bison.. whose shoulders are anywhere from 5 foot to 6 foot one in height..

that said.. the bison that is to your right when looking at the screen shot here.. is the larger of the two bison, you can tell this by the depth of the tracks in the snow behind him, verses the bison on your left..

yet.. the bison on your right appears the shorter of the two...

there was snowfall that day, anywhere between two and a half inches to 6 inches of snow, depending upon location..plus whatever snow was already on the ground..

now compare to the smaller bison, since that bison is the smaller and she is actually closer to the man, then her shoulders we will call at 5 foot high, but she is not sinking into the snow too much, lets give her one inch possibly two to sink.. that puts her height at 4 foot 10 or 11.. yet the back of her is higher than the man still by several inches..

add height to him for the distance.. and you have a man who is approximately 5 foot 8 or 9... that is average man height..

link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Well i did my own research here...

First.. I copied the guy, and put him next to the bison..

As you can see, he is much smaller in size than the bison.. whose shoulders are anywhere from 5 foot to 6 foot one in height..

that said.. the bison that is to your right when looking at the screen shot here.. is the larger of the two bison, you can tell this by the depth of the tracks in the snow behind him, verses the bison on your left..

yet.. the bison on your right appears the shorter of the two...

there was snowfall that day, anywhere between two and a half inches to 6 inches of snow, depending upon location..plus whatever snow was already on the ground..

now compare to the smaller bison, since that bison is the smaller and she is actually closer to the man, then her shoulders we will call at 5 foot high, but she is not sinking into the snow too much, lets give her one inch possibly two to sink.. that puts her height at 4 foot 10 or 11.. yet the back of her is higher than the man still by several inches..

add height to him for the distance.. and you have a man who is approximately 5 foot 8 or 9... that is average man height..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Wouldn't perspective make that person appear smaller?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Yes. Also I don't really see how size matters as there are smaller sasquatch too.

I think this figures arm movement is interesting.

edit on 3-2-2015 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Freezer

Yes that is interesting indeed. It seems to be moving different from humans and seems to be long.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Thanks for that.

Seems to me that there is a dead tree lying on the ground that has held them up a little, the root end is visible as far as I can see. On the wider shot other trees are visible in a similar position.

The first thing jumps the tree, maybe one hand on the tree and leaps over, IDK, then walks gingerly away.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freezer

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Yes. Also I don't really see how size matters as there are smaller sasquatch too.

I think this figures arm movement is interesting.

To my eye, that gif shows the hand hangs down to mid-thigh: just like a human...and he most likely has gloves on.

You can see the hand, you can see the knee bend, you can see what you want to believe.

Fact is, I want to believe & I still see humans.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Actually, lets change perspective a bit... I took the screen shot from where the bison were closer to the spot the man was , I took this from 1 min 14 seconds.. and brought the bison closer to him.. had them meet about halfway..

and here you can see, the same judgement applies.. the man is still somewhere around 5 foot 8 or 9..

I copied the bison closest, and then moved it over near those bushes.. and cut him out of his frame, and put the exact same guy next to the bison..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That is so very interesting. I love the man's commentary, as he really brings the clip to life. Wow... what are we looking at there? Is this really a family of Bigfoots? This is so cool.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

Published on Jan 30, 2015
Would you risk death by buffalo to pull off a Bigfoot hoax?

I've had the pleasure of visiting Yellowstone and I must say the wild animals are quite tame and accustomed to human presence. We had a Black Bear casually stroll across the road in front of us and we saw a secluded meadow with a buck and
three does who sniffed the air and looked in our direction, and only galloped(?) away when we started to walk closer.

So my first thought is that Buffalo wouldn't be too dangerous to approach even if you were dressed in a Bigfoot costume... but it is interesting nethertheless

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Actually, lets change perspective a bit... I took the screen shot from where the bison were closer to the spot the man was , I took this from 1 min 14 seconds.. and brought the bison closer to him.. had them meet about halfway..

That makes sense. Use the last bison at the beginning of the video and compare to the figure. Thanks.
edit on 2/3/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join