It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Golden Book" - Messages & Prophecies from the otherworldly world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Summit” – March 15, 2015

On March 15, 2015

In the night I was gently awakened. I immediately felt the presence of I AM and focus all my attention to receiving a new message for the Golden Book.

I feel something "final"; it's hard to describe. The message is titled "The Summit":

I AM:
„My Children,
take heart!

We have reached the top!

Look into the distance, as the light now shines!

Have fun in this moment!

We love you and now welcome you.

A great time ends and a new era begins!

It is the time that you call your Golden Age and where you will now be

in eternity
Amen."

“The Golden Book” – All prophecies / messages since December 2014 including latest messages:

The Golden Book
edit on 17/3/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Alfred2012

Demons are communicating through you. You may feel special and that they are not who they are, fallen angels, but eventually you will see that they are liars, and may eventually lead you to madness. They do this on purpose to make others think you are crazy. And no, none of what they are telling you is going to come to pass. I have no idea what it is, but they are liars. And you are trusting them blindly. They chose you because they see your gullibility.

Now that you know the spirit realm is real, I would suggest you pray to Jehovah God, the true source of light and truth for help, and start reading the Bible.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Return Of The Groom” – March 16, 2015

On March 16, 2015
Early in the morning, I wake up from a deep sleep and immediately feel the powerful and at the same time gentle, presence of I AM.

Yesterday I suspected that the chapter "THE RETURN" would come to an end.

I AM acknowledges with this new message, opening a new chapter and motioned to me that this would be a very short chapter.

The new chapter is called "The Wedding" and the first message of the I AM therein relates to the "Return of the Groom":

I AM:
„The goal is reached!

My children,
for eons you lived, suffered, loved and expected this moment: The Return of your Groom.

He now stands before you!

Look in his eyes as he looks at you, with a deep loving nature, as you have never known.

You are ready, your heart begins to beat faster.

Is it not an inspiring moment that can do the final steps you now?

Luckily for you, do not hesitate to face your great love.

Truly, I say to you:
The moment of the wedding has come!

Amen."

Note
This message from I AM is a very specific, extensive message and leads me now to write some additional words.
In recent days, the messages are becoming more intense and detailed, even if not all of the information will be posted here.

Today after receipt of the message, I was affected and surprised by part of the message, "The return of your Groom".

Since I do not belong to any of the world’s faiths, this statement bothered me at first.

Although I "officially" was Catholic until the age of 16 - I have been non-denominational since then - this expression was strange.

As always, I started researching on the internet and I quickly realized that this research has already been "done".

The information I found in the search, is important for this message.

Moreover, for me, this tightly woven network of information acts as a complex tangle of threads through the many different and symbolic messages, which today became manifest for me this morning and now reveals more and more, its full meaning.

What significance then, does "The Return of the Groom" have?

For the interested reader I offer, to the appropriate inquirers, the answer (pls use Online translation tool if necessary):

* The bride of Jesus

and also

* The parable of the 10 virgins
* 10 virgins - Second Coming and the end of the world

Again and again I am asked by readers: "What do these messages mean?" and "When does “it” happen?".

Today, since I received this message, I will try to answer:

* Do these messages have something to do with some of the biblical "Revelation" and "Apocalypse" themes? - Yes!
* Do these messages have something to do with the biblical Gospels of Matthew, Luke and Daniel for the end times? - Yes!
* Do these messages have something to do with the biblical "rapture"? - Yes!
* Do these messages have something to do with Native American lore and the "Return of the White Buffalo Woman" & with the prophecies of the Lakota? - Yes!
* Do these messages have something to do with the "Fifth Age" & the prophecies of the Hopi? - Yes!
* Do these messages have something to do with the prophecies of "The Ascension of the Earth" of the New Age movement? - Yes!
* Do these messages have something to do with the prophecies of the "shift in consciousness and the beginning of the Golden Age"- Yes!

And finally, "When shall these things happen?". Again, I was led this morning, to the speech of Jesus about the Last Days - (Mark chapter 13.32): "But of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father."

A few days ago I received on that night following short and very strong message:

I AM: „The promises are now being fulfilled!"

The last promise listed in Biblische Verheißungen refers to the biblical Revelation 21: 4- promising an end to death, sorrow and the pain, by God:

"“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor pain any more;. For the former things have passed."

Similarly, I was led to the book of "Amos" and to Chapter 3:

3 Will two people walk together unless they have agreed to do so? 4 Does a lion roar in the forest when it has no prey? Does a young lion cry out from its den if it has caught nothing? 5 Will a bird fall into a trap on the ground when there is no bait for it? Will a trap spring up from the ground when it has taken nothing? 6 If a ram’s horn is blown in a city, won’t people tremble? If disaster falls on a city, is it the Lord who has done it?

7 Surely the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. ...

“The Golden Book” – All prophecies / messages since December 2014 including latest messages:

The Golden Book

edit on 18/3/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Painting” – March 17, 2015

On March 17, 2015
At night, I woke up and received another message from I AM for the Golden Book. It is titled "The Painting":

I AM:
„My Children,
lean back and look at yourselves and at the work that you created.

Is it not beautiful?

Keep for one moment, the joy felt, when viewing your artwork.

You are the creator of a painting that is unparalleled!

Consider your artwork as a complete painting, rich in colors, tones, and light.

It shines and sparkles, brining you to tears for its beauty.

It is done!

Now enjoy it, in all its glory.

It is you yourself who you now consider; with your beauty, that will stand forever.

I rejoice to see you, you who are my beautiful bride!

Amen."

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

Thank you very much for your thoughts and suggestion.

I can confirm that i have a long experience with the "spirit realm" as you describe it...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “Step Up To The Altar” – March 18, 2015

On March 18, 2015
Today’s message of the I AM indicates that the chapter is nearing its end. Early in the morning, I received the following message entitled “Step Up To The Altar”.

I AM:
„My Children,
It is time to take the step and not hesitate.
Therefore, take dress in hand, and proceed to the altar of Love.

How much have we waited for this moment, to see your shining face.

The community is gathered to receive you.

Breathe in deeply, as you now commit to take this step towards your future, which will be full of happiness.

This is it!

The celebration can begin…

in eternity

So be it
Amen.”

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Portal Opens” – March 19, 2015

On March 19, 2015
Early in the morning I received a new message from I AM. The chapter is ending and the message is entitled “The Portal Opens":

I AM:
„My beloved children,
so be it; that which darkens the day is the beginning of the night being shown to you.

When it is cold you will be held in my arms.
When you are lonely you will be given Love.
Have faith in the time that is now before you.

When the storm is raging, stand firm in your faith, and in me, your father, your mother.

What I previously told you, is now arriving:
The Portal opens.

Awaiting this moment,

So be it
Amen."
Alfred: "Father-Mother is this the last message of the chapter?"
I AM: „Yes, so it is.

The Golden Book
edit on 20/3/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “Update: Short Message” – March 21, 2015

On March 21, 2015
During the night I was awakened and given a brief but powerful message from I AM that is related to the Golden Book. The message is:

"Be ready!
The minute is near, at the sound of the chime!
Be ready!"

Immediately after that I went back to sleep and experienced a very realistic dream in which this message was eliciting a reaction from a reader whom I did not know.

He reacted fearfully to this message and asked me how could I publish such a message. "It's scary and there is no love." In the dream, I was aware what was at stake here. This involves unresolved fears of individual readers. As gently as possible I tried to point out to him that he should once again read the Golden Book, message by message and to reflect on it and internalize it.

Commenting on today's message:
The Golden Book includes a direct reference to page 32 and page 43.

The Golden Book

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Last Chapter” – March 24, 2015

On March 24, 2015
These last days were marked by realistic dreams and steadily rising energies that seemed to totally flood my body.
Also last night I woke up and again immediately felt the presence of I AM.

Alfred: "Father-Mother?"
I AM: "Yes, my Child-Son" (*)
Alfred: "What great energy..."

I am still overwhelmed by the strong energy that flows through me...

I AM: "It begins..."
I AM: "Are you ready?"
Alfred: "Yes, Father-Mother"
I AM: "Now, write..."
I AM:
„My Children,
your heart beats faster because of the expectation, right?

So listen:
The time has come!

„Buckle up“ you would say when things are now unfolding.

Take courage, be steadfast in your faith.

I AM with you
forever

Amen."

Note (*) "Child-Son"
Every now and then, with my communications that I receive, intentions and concepts that my “translation unit”, as I call it, sometimes receives a challenging term.

By this I mean that my vocabulary has no direct equivalent for some of the received terms. So, I tried my "translation unit" - as in this case - to provide as accurate a description as possible, of the received term.

I AM expressed in this term (Child-Son) that on the one hand I was "his child", but at the same time, "his son". I do not know in German, a term that combines both in a word. Thus was produced by my "translation unit" a new word that was the best match for the idea that I AM provides: "Child-Son".

Side note: I even considered "male child" So my "translation unit" obviously was not satisfied.

The Golden Book

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Moment of Ascension” – April 11, 2015

On April 11, 2015
Since the first message of the I AM in the last chapter "Accomplishment" I had not received any further communications for the Golden Book.

This has changed with tonight’s message!

BACKGROUND
This night, the messages are, in my view, the most significant, because I received several messages within minutes from I AM, having the character of great urgency and importance. Moreover, after the first message of I AM, YESHUA also announced a message. All these messages came as a complete surprise for me and were marked by great force.

The following message, the third message, is a new page of the Golden Book given by I AM:

I AM:
"My Children,
the time has come!

In truth, the moment of ascension is coming!

Nothing will be the same!

There is happiness, peace and deep love that awaits you and it will accompany you on your wonderful path that is second to none.

You who are My Children now experience my power and joy that I give you!

Be careful and full of love in the final moments this era!

I embrace you with the wings of love and carry you up into the light!

Forever, you are mine

For Eternity

Amen."

Just a few seconds after receiving this message, I AM sent another message:

I AM:
"Write it down, servant:

Love will reach you at any moment. Be ready!"

The Golden Book
edit on 17/4/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Alfred2012
Im sorry but why does this.sound funny? Arent you afraid of Your Creator To announce predictions?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Open Sky” – April 24, 2015

On April 24, 2015
This morning, I received a message from Andrea regarding her experience and the message that I AM delivered, which moved me deeply.

This message is entered at the request of the I AM, into the Golden Book, and is titled "The Open Sky"
Here is the experience of Andrea and the message from I AM:

I am in the midst of a universal Energy.

Right in front of me I see a giant entity of Light without physical body - bright turquoise to bright purple. It is Sandalphon (editor: Archangel Sandalphon- co-brother of Archangel Metatron)
He opens Heaven, which appeared to not have been closed, but it must have been; that was made apparent when he “lifted” a veil.

I looked deeper into the Universe, into a kind of throne of Light. From there came a voice which vibrated in me and shook every cell of my sleeping body.

I AM: "You must trust yourself!
Trust yourself!"

hen, a pure white light rose from the throne and from there, this white light flowed out of the open sky.
Then came these words:

I AM: "I now go down,
to lift you up!"

However, this was not the case that the source of light was moving away from this place, but that an inexhaustible light flowed down to the earth.
That was sometime last night and I'm still reliving the moment - in the midst of this Energy. It overwhelmed me and enveloped me completely.”
Andrea

The Golden Book

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Alfred, I havé been following you for quite sometime now. Is the Népal Earthquake and Chile volcanic eruptions
An indication? Any info?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lovemyworld

Hi lovemyworld,
sorry for answering late to your post. A lot has happened during last weeks. During the last months I have received a lot of information from the other side of the veil indicating an event which is related to the pacific "ring of fire".

The actual earthquakes and new volcano activities there are - as far as i understand - are related to this This is comparable to a pot of boiling water: Water steam passes the lid based on the increasing pressure.

I was given a picture from the otherwordly world showing a huge magma chamber covering the pacific ocean. I added a picture where i marked the area which was shown to me (appx.) Hawaii seems to be included.

I was given the information that the magma chamber is now filled.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Last Bell” – June 01, 2015

On May 23, 2015
In this night and day, I received a new message from I AM for the last chapter and completion of the Golden Book.

We are approaching this recent message as the end of the chapter, and thus the end of the entire book.

The message is addressed to all people and is entitled "The Last Bell".

Please remember the message of the Golden Book of 21 February 2015, "The Last Time".

Here is the very powerful message:

I AM:
"My beloved children,
Who would have thought thousands of years ago that I, your father, your mother, I, who love so much I now ask you to commit to these steps:

To purify yourselves, to remind you who I am and who are you?

Yes, it is now My will that I proceed to stop time and to create paradise.

Everything I did, to give you happiness, has been disregarded; you have forgotten me in this beautiful world you call Earth.

Surely, my patience is at an end, the garden is newly tilled and the fruits, harvested.

Who are the fruits, you might ask?

There are those who have managed to grow in the darkness and to see the light of day that is I.

It is a shock so great that you will sink in awe at the power of this event.

It is the awe of yourselves that makes you pray.

So now for sure, that I will listen to you, I, who live deep in your heart, I, who gave you life, so that you may recognize your magnificence.

Be awake, my children and wait for that one moment of return to the Garden of Love in the Kingdom of Heaven.

The garden is dug up and it is newly sown.

It is your wish, it is my will

For Eternity
Amen."

Note
I AM sent me this message with a sense of "loving care for his beloved children" for now dawns a new era.

edit on 1/6/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – The Final Message for the Golden Book - “Message for Humanity” – September 08, 2015

On September 6, 2015
This evening, I received a message from I AM which closes the chapter "Accomplishment" and is also the final message for the Golden Book.

This message of God is addressed to his children, to all of the humanity.

This is the "Message to Humanity":

I AM:
„My beloved children and beloved humanity,

The time has come for the Truth to be revealed and it will enthrall you, my children.

In the coming weeks, feel what will be disclosed to you, in your hearts.

The book is closed and the seal of secrecy is opened.

Expect greatness, when the winds of truth surround you.

Now, as this cycle ends, new pangs of birth announces itself.

Bear this time of pain as a mother giving birth to her child would. Be assured of your safety and welfare.

Do not be afraid, for you are my children; now see the light of the world.

The light of the world is my Eternity.

Amen."

In deep love
for "All-There-Is",
for God,
for I AM

Alfred

The Golden Book
edit on 8/9/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
As your background is in physics and computing, you have to accept skepticism on your word being the truth, as there is only your word of it being true.

A couple of questions;

Why is the wording for the Golden Book like poetry and cryptic?
Why if you are being contacted by this being, does it not give you a little more information and time to pass on the messages to humanity?

Im not being funny but its a bit of a prophecy failing as the words intended haven't been heard in its intended way. If the being can see and forsee what is going to happen, that being will have had to drastically upped its game knowing the few words already given, haven't been accepted and heard.

Without the awakening you describe, how would you have reacted to someone else making claims like you are?

edit on 8-9-2015 by ProleUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ProleUK

Thank you very much for your good questions and deep thoughts, ProleUK.

I'll try to answer as good as possible.

#1: Why is the wording for the Golden Book like poetry and cryptic?
I like to explain in that way: The messages are not simple sentences for quick reading. It is more. There more people dive in the messages the more the may recognize further hidden messages. One example: One time i have received a message from the "White Buffalo Woman" (Page #20 in Golden Book). This message will become more clear if you know the history related to her. The prophecy of the native tribe (Lakota) tells that she will come back before the great purification. It is a part of the bigger picture. Other messages a very biblical, like the "wedding". Christians do know what it means when "The Groom returns". And so on. The more you look into the different pieces the more full picture shows up, across different belief systems.

As I AM told me one day: "I put down the string but my children need to pick it up by themselfs".

#2: Why if you are being contacted by this being, does it not give you a little more information and time to pass on the messages to humanity?

This is not "just a contact" by this being. This communications is developed over many years by walking the spiritual path, if you will. After a long time of meditation, learning and reflecting it was developed styep-by-step. As i have described "I AM" is the "I AM" presence or "God" or "All-There-Is" as it is named in different belief systems.

The first messages i received in December last year. The messages are all received in German language. Step-by-Step the messages have been translated in many langauages like Spanish, Chinese Mandarin, for axample and have been spreaded worldwide. The messages are available since beginning this year 2015 in many languages.

#3: As I have explained in #2:
The messages are spread all over the world up to now. There are different platforms like this translatingthegoldenbook.blogspot.de...

But I'm not the only one receiving this kind of messages. If you#re doing research in Youtube looking for "Rapture" or "Endtime" dreams or prophecies you'll find a lot of information related to this.

#4: Without the awakening you describe, how would you have reacted to someone else making claims like you are?
A very good question. Most propbably i would have been very sceptical. But there is another point:

At one point in my life i started to ask three important question: "Who am i?", "Why am I here" and "Where i will go?".

When starting to find answers i found many (spiritual) pieces not making sense at first. But then, step-by-step, i was able to see a bigger picture.

Much bigger than I have ever expected...

Again, thank you very much for your very good questions!

Alfred

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi, I've been following this thread and the golden book since I found them last year; it's very interesting.
Thank you for sharing!

How many years were you meditating, learning and reflecting before you were able to establish this communication with I AM?
And when you meditate - how do you meditate? Zen, silent mind? Do you meditate on Love? And for how long do/would you meditate?

When the I AM communicates with you do you perceive it as a voice? Or thoughts? Feelings that you then translate?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions! ^_^

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Dear MidNight sun,
thank you very much for your good questions.

I answer as good as possible:

originally posted by: MidNight sun
Hi, I've been following this thread and the golden book since I found them last year; it's very interesting.
Thank you for sharing!

How many years were you meditating, learning and reflecting before you were able to establish this communication with I AM?
I've begun my spiritual path back in 2011, i.e. appx 4-5 years ago. Up to this time i was a "non-believer". Based on some very irritating events happened to me i started to search for answers explaining these events. Looking back i would say my first meditations i had ~4 years ago. I got contact with I AM in 2014. So the phase of meditation or better "opening my heart" took appx 3 years. Remark: The irritating events i mentioned above i would best describe as events related to Kundalini awakening. During this time i experienced a lot of "paranormal" events.

And when you meditate - how do you meditate? Zen, silent mind? Do you meditate on Love? And for how long do/would you meditate?
The meditation is on a low alpha level, so "silent mind" describe this state very well. But the key is "Love" as you assume in your question, i.e. starting to love all aspects of creation: plants, animals, crystals, people, all aspects of earth, etc. with the understanding, that all is connected and has consciousness. One key is to love yourself as well without any condition.
The meditation can last for 1-2 hours or just a few minutes for a contact. I experience that it is getting more and more easier to get into this state. Another important thing is to visualize and project which helps to move consiousness to the right brain hemispehre.

When the I AM communicates with you do you perceive it as a voice? Or thoughts? Feelings that you then translate?
Oh, this is a quite good question.
The base of the commnication with I AM is the same as with all consiousness aspects, it is telepathy.

Telepathy is very powerful because it is able to "transfer" thoughts (images, sentences, words, numbers), emotions (very important!) and also senses. Telepathy is able to transfer very complex layers of information, mixing all kind of this described above. So my communication is like a "movie" or like a "play on a stage" when entering my "temple in my heart" (i.e. entering my heart chakra with my consciousness).

So i experience I AM not only as a feeling, or thought, it is much, much more - it is sometimes a very complex but wonderful reality. Most of the time i experience I AM as a wonderful energy cloud pattern with strong love emotion. It is of big size in my "temple in the heart". I hear the voice of I AM, feel the wonderful emotions and experience the dynamic changing scenery like in a movie.

But sometimes - it depends on the meditation i choose - i'm in contact with thoughts and hear the inner voice, feel the emotions without the scenery.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions! ^_^

You're welcome

Have a great day

Greetings from Germany
Alfred

edit on 4/10/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join