It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Golden Book" - Messages & Prophecies from the otherworldly world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Update on "The Golden Book" - Message to humanity: "The Moon Tumbles", February 20, 2015

On February 20, 2015
The message for the next page of the Golden Bookis entitled “The Moon Tumbles”:

I AM:
“My children, “The Moon Tumbles” means that the day of truth is approaching.

Through many eons of time you were convinced that the cradle of your origin was here on Earth. Do not be surprised and listen when the winds of veracity reaches your ears.

Deep in your heart you know and understand, that you, who are my children, are children of the Universe.

Let the truth flow into you and enjoy the knowledge of who you really are.

There will be much joy and wonder, as the blanket of darkness and ignorance is removed.

So this is what awaits in the next moment, which will bring forth the Truth.

In eternity

Amen.”

“The Golden Book” – All prophecies / messages since December 2014 including latest translations:

The Golden Book
edit on 20/2/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Update on "The Golden Book" - Message to humanity: "The Last Time", February 21, 2015

On February 21, 2015
In the afternoon, I received the following, very profound, message from I AM. It is titled “The Last Time”:

I AM:
„It is now the last time that I will prepare you for the new epoch you see on the horizon.
Have confidence when the storm unleashes over you. It is a cleansing, which is important.

This period will not disrupt your day for much longer. Have faith in me, I will protect you.

Fate now provides your transition and new life blossoms in the eternity of love that I AM.

So be it, my children

Forever, forever

Amen.“

This message resonated deep within me and touched me in my heart…

Alfred: ”Father-Mother, did you say I will no longer receive messages?”
I AM:„You will receive new messages that will lead to a world that is so different from what all have experienced. A new chapter is being written, which I will reveal to you soon. Pay attention to the wonders that await you.”

“The Golden Book” – All prophecies / messages since December 2014 including latest translations:

The Golden Book

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Alfred2012 I read your threads Everyday and am eager for new updates everyday. As soon as I come to work " THE GOLDEN BOOK " comes to my mind . now still waiting for your new updates for feb 22. Hope I get to read it soon .

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I hope you are open to some honest feedback

The personal story side of things adds context, but at the same time it felt distracting. I actually enjoyed the bolded words though. I think you are touching on some deeper aspects of existence.

Normally I find works such as these to be products of pride, but I actually greatly enjoy the words themselves and how they apply to my own life and bias.

The website is a bit difficult to work with, especially on mobile. Complexity hidden by intuitive simplicity should be key in design.

Keep it going though, I find the bolded words quite insightful.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thank you very much for your feedback. I appreciate this very much!

It is a very "tough time" at the moment since the number of messages increase and I'm told to spread the words.

During the last days there are given new messages by I AM showing a "growing urgency", I think this describes it well.

I feel that i need to work further more on the mobile layout. It would be great if the day would have 48 hours

I will update the messages which also will include a new chapter within a minute.

Again, thank you for your feedback!

Greetings from Bavaria, Germany
Alfred

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thedhoka

Update in a minute :-)

Thank you so much!

Have a great day
Alfred

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – New Chapter “The Goal” & Message for Humanity: “Joy” – February 21, 2015

On February 21, 2015
Prologue
When I published the final message of Chapter 3, I was convinced that there wold be no further gifts through I AM for the Golden Book.
The more I was surprised by an e-mail, which arrived at the same time when I published “The Last Time” on the website of the Golden Book.

The e-mail was sent from “Marah” to me. In the e-mail, “Marah” – still overwhelmed by her contact that had happened minutes before – received a message from I AM.

She was told, “You have now been given the task to fill a new chapter of the Golden Bookwith messages of I AM, as well as from other light beings.

Deep in my heart I immediately felt more, I knew that her statement was true.

We agreed that the next day we would coordinate our phone call for this surprising change for both of us.

Of course, I was very curious to find out more and I asked I AM to give me more information about this wonderful news.

I AM confirmed that “Marah” would now provide the next chapter of the Golden Book and told me the title of this new Chapter 4. It is “The Goal”.

“Marah” and I called as arranged on the next day and talked about the content of her first message.

We both felt a very special energy in what I AMnow began to convey.

The style of the message has changed. It is now clear, direct, and thus provides a growing urgency.

When I looked back at the previous message “The Last Time” after the phone call, my eyes stopped on the first sentence of the message given by I AM:

“It is now the last time that I will prepare you for the new epoch you see on the horizon”.

Only now is the meaning of this sentence is really clear!

I AM has completed our preparations!

A new phase has begun!

Here is the first message of the I AM of the new chapter, obtained from “Marah”. The message is addressed to all people:

I AM:
„Whoever believes in me, in the light of universal Unity and for those who still need guidance, it will be provided.
I AM, today and forever.

The creator of All-Beings tells you today that the dark side has been contained.

Joy will reach Earth.

The light of the world blossoms more and more.

There will be a time of material deprivation, but only for a short time.

Be in joy and serve”

Supplement
Over the past few weeks, I realized that the individual messages of the Golden Book go deeper than it may appear at first glance.

It is not until the second or third reading, that you will discover hidden details and directions to many destinations.

When I inquired, I was told that the symbolism of the messages is by design.

Although the meaning of individual messages can not be realized initially, they display deeper meanings when they are viewed in the context of other religious texts and prophecies.

I now understand why a few years ago, I received one of my first messages I have since never forgotten:

“The prophecies are now true!”

The sender was John…

The Golden Book
edit on 24/2/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/2/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Message for Humanity: “Forgiveness” – February 23, 2015

On February 23, 2015
"Marah" received this morning another message of the I AM, which is very urgently.

I AM:
„I, the creator of All Beings, am willing to forgive all souls who have denied and ignored me.

I AM the beginning and the end, there is no way past me.

The Prince of Light, my son Jesus, has already gone through fire for you. He has freed you from the Dark Forces, you need only acknowledge. That is the way of it.

I, the creator of All Beings, say to you:

Go in peace in this new era. Do not be afraid. Forgive yourself and everyone who has supposedly inflicted suffering. The time has come, the time of forgiveness is now.

I respect you and your free will. But now the era has passed, when you were able to do what you wanted without feeling the consequences.

This means that the time of "Let's see if...", "I think..." is finished.

From now on you shall be aware that Love is the only way.

Make use of the coming interlude.

I love you.

I AM"

The increasing clarity of the words of I AM conveys to "Marah" and I that the "time" is fast approaching.

The Golden Book

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “Mother Earth Message” – February 24, 2015

On February 24, 2015
Today, early morning Marah received a message from Mother Earth for the Golden Book:

Mother Earth:
„Dear ones,
I am Mother Earth that loves you and nourishes you.

Do not fear the time when I will free myself from the stress of the past millennia, it is close, very close.

It will not be as bad as it is written in many of your writings and messages.

These messages have done a great deal to ensure that the Light was safeguarded. But there are still many burdens on and in me.

Therefore, I ask all of you to delve deep into forgiveness. Also ask for forgiveness for your past life on this earth. It cleanses my spirit body and also the body that gives you the ground beneath your feet.

Be in joy, even if it sometimes seems very difficult.

Go into your heart and ask for the energy of Joy. It may not work the first time, but if the Angels realize your intentions, they will help you.

I am your mother and I love you"

The Golden Book

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “Challenging Times” – February 25, 2015

On February 25, 2015
This morning Marah was given a new message for the Golden Book:

Faith:
„I am Faith,

I am aligned with Archangel Michael and I lovingly want to say this to you today:

The world around you will be reconfigured. You will feel it soon. The time of challenges will also not be over, it will become challenges of another kind.

You may learn that Love and Joy, will lighten and brighten your path. Accept the challenges, rather than fighting against them.

Let us all go, in love, towards what troubles you.

We, the light nature of God, are aligned with Joy on this side.

But you must beseech us.

So be it. So be it. So be it.

Amen.

In deep love for you

Faith."

The Golden Book

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “Joined Ascension with Earth” – February 25, 2015

On February 25, 2015
The messages are now coming at shorter intervals. Late in the evening, Marah received another message for the Golden Book.
Sanat Kumara directed the latest message, “Joined Ascension With Earth” to all people:

Sanat Kumara:
„Beloved Beings of Light
yes, all who are reading this, you are Beings of Light.

I am Sanat Kumara and I'm your father.

The light is now expanding more and more on your planet, much to the delight of all universes. You will not be able to recognize that now, everything has changed tremendously.

Mother Earth will now be more about the incredible amount of light emanating from you. Large amounts of Light Energy has been manifested by your prayers for forgiveness.

The Earth can now be further cleansed and ascend at the appropriate time, which means that it will rise with you to a higher vibration.

Some of you are already aware of this. I manage the affairs of the Earth.

Now that the veil is lifting more and more, you will become better able to recognize who you are.

We all look forward to seeing you.

In deep connection

Sanat Kumara"

The Golden Book
edit on 27/2/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The inclusion of Marah (very, very interesting choice of names), dilutes the waters a bit.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “Return To The Light” – February 28, 2015

On February 28, 2015
Marah had yesterday received the last message and she said goodbye with deep gratitude that she received messages for the Golden Book and could write a chapter in it.
The farewell was an emotional moment for me.
Last night I woke up, feeling the wonderful presence of the I AM.

I AM: „Are you ready?"

Little did I know that now the moment of a new chapter had arrived that had been announced a few days ago.

Alfred: "Father-Mother, a new chapter?"
I AM: "Write THE RETURN".

The title of the new chapter appeared in impressive capital letters. I felt the importance of this new chapter...

Alfred: "In capital letters?"
I AM: "Yes. Now write:"

I AM:
„The end times are now and a new beginning will arrive!

My Children,
it's time to sit and smile while looking back.

Is it not wonderful, and great, what you have done and seen, in the many eons of your life here on Mother Earth?
A gentle shiver runs thru you, is it not so?

It is done, the harvest will be forthcoming!

My Children,
I, the Universe, and all the life that I created, now bows to you, for what you are!

In a wonderful light, you are equal to the reflection of a finished diamond, and you fulfill space and time; all that was ever created and will be made.

It is your radiant face letting pause a moment.

My Children,
how much I love you, how much I love you, you who came forth from me.

The return has begun, it is the return to me, to the Light.

So be it; now all my children, all bow before you, you that are soon to be in the Light.

Forever and ever

Amen."

As I write these lines, there are tears of happiness flowing down my cheeks…

“The Golden Book” - Message for Humanity – “The Coming Days” – February 26, 2015:

The Golden Book - The Coming Days

“The Golden Book” – All prophecies / messages since December 2014 including latest messages:

The Golden Book
edit on 28/2/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thank you very much for your feedback. Marah had a certain task within the Golden Book messages. She filled this one chapter "The Goal". I was in close contact with her and we recognized the different energy flowing into this chapter.

Yesterday it was her last message she received and a new chapter was written this night. The first message for the new chapter "THE RETURN" was given to me by I AM again.

What I have learned during the last weeks is that sometimes every single word or sentence has a deeper meaning as recognized when reading the first time.

A very important point is for example: When I AM gave the message "The Last Time", I AM emphasized that the phase of preparation for us is finished. I.e. all the necessary information we have received in the messages before up to the message "The Last Time".

I AM also told at the end of this message that there will be new messages I will receive later wihin a new chapter. This happened this night!

The messages Marah received adressed a different target group with a different energy, if you will.

It seems that we are entering a very interesting phase now...

Thank you again for your feedback - I appreciate it very much.

Have a great day

Alfred

edit on 28/2/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why are all channeled messages syrupy love and light caricatures of ancient mystical teachings?

I don't see a lot of substance or depth, just a lot of redundant words and exaggerated vagueness.

The messages may touch on some interesting concepts and points but it's nothing new or original and gets lost in a barrage of love and light. This constant repeating theme is almost like a mantra and since channeling itself is suspect in the extreme I can't help but be suspicious of these messages.

Who are these beings? I'm feeling like I want to investigate this.

Hate to be a downer but these messages aren't very impressive and having skimmed through most of them I don't see any real profundity, just New Age clichés.

Give us some meat to chew on light spirits!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Alfred2012

Hi Alfred, I find the book very interesting and look forward now to the new messages. Unfortunately, the text for page 35 of the Golden Book seems to have gotten a bit mixed up - the text on the image of the book on the translated page is still in German, and the text below appears to be a duplicate of a different page. It seems to me that there are layers of meaning hidden in the book that run through the series of messages, but without being able to read all the messages I cannot be sure of this. Do you yourself think this to be the case?
Also, are you planning to have translations of the earlier pages from December & January?
Blessings
Juls

edit on 28-2-2015 by skjalddis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Night” – March 01, 2015

On March 01, 2015
Last night I received a new message for the Golden Book, from I AM, which again has the title of “The Night”. This message emphasizes previous messages received and which are significant for the time which is immediately before us:

I AM:
„My Children,
the day is now drawing to a close, the time of night begins.

Do not be afraid of the moment of darkness that covers you like a heavy coat.

It is a time when the seriousness of this takes your breath away; but see, the horizon line announces the time of a wonderful morning.

There is hope and confidence that carries you through the cold night, that brings you joy when you think about the dawn of the new day.

I AM with you at this time, you are carried on a Steed of Love, into a new world, which provides the happiness for which you so yearn.

Trust me, your father, your mother.

Now, for ever and for ever

I love you

Amen.”

“The Golden Book” – All prophecies / messages since December 2014 including latest messages:

The Golden Book
edit on 1/3/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: skjalddis

Dear Juls,

thank you very much for your kind feedback and the hint on mixed pages. You're right. I fixed it so the English pages should be aligned now correctly.

You're absolutely right. I also recognized after reading older messages the second and third time that there are "hidden information and hints" within the messages. Multiple layers describe it well.

What i can tell is that all the messages contain a kind of "preparation information" which were finished with the last message of I AM in the chapter "The Transition". The last message of this sequence is "The Last Time".

The following chapter "The Goal" addresses a different group of people.

The new chapter "THE RETURN" seems to be of high importance because I AM wrote the title of this chapter in capital letters.

I really like to have previous pages also translated into English. Some people are working on translation into other languages as well but this is quite a challenge since we reached now 54 pages.

We work on this Juls and i will keep you informed on the progress.

Greetings from Germany
Alfred

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Thank you very much for your thoughts and feedback.

You address a very important point. My background is science (I have studied physics and computer science) and i was very surprised when i received the first messages for the Golden Book. The messages are very symbolic on one side and on the other side they touch religious essences we can find in many cultures.

When i asked (the beings) whether i receive the messages correctly i.e. whether i understand the symbolic character correctly i was told that this is intended. When i received one of my first message i recognized a biblic background because the message was "The prophecies now will become true" and the sender of the message was "John" we know from the bible.

I like to emphasize that i do not belong to a certain religion or faith movement.

The interesting thing about the messages i receive is that the contents touch many different aspects of religions, movements and prophecies.

If you would ask me: "Does the messages have a biblical background?", i would answer "Yes, some of them".

If you would ask me: "Does the messages have a relataion to prophecies of the Hopi?" i then would answer "Yes, i received some messages supporting this".

If you would ask me: "Is this related to the information people of the "New Age" movement tell to us?" i would answer "Yes, as far as i can see there is some relation to that"

If you would ask: "Is there any relation to UFO and ET experiences?" I also would answer "Yes, some messages indicate this".

Based on all messages i was given so far i must admit that the picture is much more complex and bigger then expected.

The redundance of the words and sentences:
As i pointed out in another comment of this thread there are several layers of information and there "hidden hints" so to say.

What I've learned out of the messages is that if messages repeat certain words, sentences or segments then on this we need to put special attention and focus.

Your question on the beings
The contact is with beings as described as the sender of the messages. All the contacts are in waking state in a relaxed Alpha state.

For me it was very helpful after receiving certain messages doing research on some of key words and statements. So, for example i was very surprised when researching a part of the message "The Thunder" on page #40 which is "...You are now a bride that walks down the aisle, ready for the wedding. It's a great party, a wedding that has no equal.".

Very surprisingly i found a discussion thread about a vision on YT where a Christian had received a vision about "The Wedding" which very much fits to the message i have received independently.

The link is "Dreams of Jesus - Our Bridgroom is coming soon!".

Another example is the information i have found when i have received a message from "The White Buffalo Woman" on page #20. I have learned that there is a Lakota tribe prophecy related to the return of "The White Buffalo Woman".

Again, thank you very much for your thoughts
Alfred

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Look into the Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz.

It is an allegoric romance (story) divided into Seven Days, or Seven Journeys, like Genesis, and tells us about the way Christian Rosenkreuz was invited to go to a wonderful castle full of miracles, in order to assist the Chymical Wedding of the king and the queen, that is, the husband and the bride.

This manifesto has been a source of inspiration for poets, alchemists (the word "chymical" is an old form of "chemical" and refers to alchemy—for which the 'Sacred Marriage' was the goal) and dreamers, through the force of its initiation ritual with processions of tests, purifications, death, resurrection, and ascension and also by its symbolism found since the beginning with the invitation to Rosenkreutz to assist this Royal Wedding.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join