It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Golden Book" - Messages & Prophecies from the otherworldly world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alfred2012
a reply to: Serdgiam

What I have learned during the last weeks is that sometimes every single word or sentence has a deeper meaning as recognized when reading the first time.

Well, of course that's the case! How much space is there between 0 and 1? Quite a bit..

Every person that reads it will view it differently, and each of those perspectives will have a great depth and secondary, tertiary, etc. meanings.

Who knows, maybe channelling is just our own "hidden meaning" surfacing in words.
edit on 2-3-2015 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Wedding” – March 02, 2015

On March 02, 2015
I open my eyes and feel the loving presence of the I AM in the darkness.
Even though I was not dreaming, I heard in my mind, this one touching part of the song "To Believe" by Jackie Evancho:
"...And we'll see in one another, The Loving Image of You..."
II give myself entirely to this wonderful moment of silence and feel peace...

I AM: „Are you ready?"

The Voice of the I AM still seems gentle and loving but also solemn in tone.
I receive a very special and deeply moving message that is titled "The Wedding":

I AM:
„My Children,
the time has come, your dress is fitted!

We look forward to your great step, the step towards the altar of love, which you now walk, as a bride adorned!

Is not it wonderful? You've waited so long for the groom, you have been longing to meet your Beloved.

Go therefore, with a bold step, accompanied by the sweet songs of the angelic hosts leading you to your eternal life.

You are majestic, indeed, a noble bridegroom worthy of he who extends His loving arms to receive.

Look into His eyes, take note of his smile, from which deep love tells of the uniqueness of eternal life.

Be ready when the wedding bells sound.

The time has come!

In eternity
Amen."

I lean back and sink into the deep love borne by the tune of "To Believe".
When the little angel at the end of the chorus rises to sing "And we'll see in one another, The Loving Image of You" tears of infinite happiness cover my cheeks...

Jackie Evancho - "To Believe"

“The Golden Book” – All prophecies / messages since December 2014 including latest messages:

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The messages of the Golden Book get more and more attention worldwide.

Therefore we have started to translate the German original text into other languages:

English
Brazilian
Chinese
French
Hellenic
Dutch

The messages will be continuously updated

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Rose” – March 03, 2015

On March 03, 2015
At 3:00 clock in the morning I was gently awakened by I AM with another message for the Golden Book. It is Page 56 and is titled "The Rose":

I AM:
„My Children,
is she not beautiful, this Rose of Love which you are?

My wish is that you find happiness in a world which unites with you, from now on.

It is the fragrance of love that permeates this world, deep inside of every person, every Being that I created.

My will be done now, to wear this scent in this age that you call Golden.

It is the end and the beginning in the same moment, which now places you in this new world, as a swan balanced; stretching its wings as it reaches a new shore.

We will soon be united where the Light of Love has its beginnings,

In eternity,
Amen."

“The Golden Book” – All prophecies / messages since December 2014 including latest messages:

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Really none? Not even a little bit true?

Most likely you're right, but I like to think we've gotten near at least maybe once.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Moment” – March 04, 2015

On March 04, 2015
Before going to sleep I unexpectedly received the term “Squirrel” from my Higher Self and was asked about the essence of this beautiful animal.

Then I fell asleep and had a very vivid dream which dealt with this very question.

Because of this dream, I now woke up now, trying to organize my thoughts.

I felt the loving I AM Presence and knew that another message for the Golden Book was waiting for me:

I AM:
„My Children,
when is the moment you await, occurring?

It occurs when you are ready for it!

If you have opened your heart, then the power of Love can capture you in all its glory.

“Am I ready?” This is now the question that every single entity, every child that delights his father, his mother can answer.

He who loves his neighbor, loves Me.
He who loves himself, loves Me.
He who loves the plant he touches, loves Me.
He who approaches an animal with joy and respect and loves from his heart, loves Me.

It is the Love that you have within you, that now determines the moment.

The time has come.

In eternity
Amen.”

The Golden Book
edit on 4/3/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It's good that more people are connecting to the love within. God is love and he who knows love knows God.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Sounds so Christian and Christ like....

But it isn't. It's deception.

The time of the Anti-Christ will seem like utopia - for a while.

www.myiampresence.org...

www.shareintl.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Mirror” – March 05, 2015

On March 05, 2015
After a quiet and dreamless phase of sleep, I woke up. It is so quiet and peaceful. I feel the presence of I AM, it seemed affectionate, smiling…

I AM: “Now, write…”

At that moment, something unusual happened.
As I AM instructs me to write down the message, a part of the moving song “To Believe” by Jackie Evancho, that I heard a few days ago (see page 55, “The Wedding”), sounds.

I AM makes the wonderful verse gently resonate within me: “To believe in a day, When hunger and war will pass away …” and it touched me to heartfelt tears, love and happiness…

I AM:
„My Children,
look at yourself in the mirror.
What do you see?

“That’s easy”, you would say, “It is I”.

So it is, my children. When I see you, I see Myself!

A sea of lights on the velvet of creation, sparkling like diamonds, pure as a diamond that has no equal.

Be proud, with a feeling like a loving father, a loving mother, as her growing child is admired.

It is a wonderful thing that you see, when you look in the mirror.

You are Me!

Your hearts light up when you realize that.
It is the glow of love in eternity

Amen.”

The Golden Book
edit on 5/3/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So basically every single "prediction" in this "golden book" says:
The time is near. Scary sh!t is going to happen, but I love you. Be ready for the love and joy.
And then:
The time is near. Scary sh!t is going to happen, but I love you. Be ready for the love and joy.
And then:

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly
I'm crying

And finally:
The time is here now! Scary sh!t is going to happen, but I love you. Be ready for the love and joy...oh wait. The time isn't here yet - the time is still coming. Be ready. Turn on your heart light.

edit on 5-3-2015 by tallcool1 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Alfred,

Despite what others may say, ridicule and scoff, your words are appreciated.

I look forward to your Golden Book messages. They lighten my heart a little and bring me a warm peacefulness. With all of the turmoil around us, it is nice to read something that resonates hope.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

There is an interesting synchronicity i was guided to yesterday.
I found a blog run by Kevin Barret who also receives messages from I AM (The Lord) which match with the messages i receive since December last year.

For all members who are interested in that blog: Kevin Barrett

Have a great day and thank you again!
edit on 7/3/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Moment Of Love” – March 06, 2015

On March 06, 2015
After waking up, I see that it is 1:30 am and I receive a moving message from I AM:

I AM:
"It is time.

My Children,
laugh and have fun, because the time is near, which will raise you up.

"How long?", you ask.

It is your heart that leads you to this moment, a moment that changes everything.

A world is going to ascend on the wings of Love in the eternal realm of Happiness.

Be ready, the moment is so close.

Each and every one of you will feel it, the incomparable Moment of Love.

Nothing like it has ever been seen before when you are adorned as a bride and stand before Me.

In eternity
Amen."

The Golden Book
edit on 7/3/2015 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “A Greeting in Eternity” – March 07, 2015

On March 2015
Last night I received a new message from I AM, which is addressed to all people. It is titled "A Greeting In Eternity":

I AM:
„My Children,
the time has now arrived in which I open my arms to receive you in Eternity.

For you, it is only a moment in time in which you wait to see the Eternal Light; for me it is NOW.

It is the time in which Father, Mother and the Children, are reunited in great happiness, forever and forever.

In truth, let it be so.

Amen."

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “Anticipation” – March 08, 2015

On March 08, 2015
During the night I received a new message fromI AM for the Golden Book. It is addressed to all people and is entitled “Anticipation”:

I AM:
„We are almost there, the goal for which you yearn so.
My Children,
an aspect of your people, impatience, makes the wait unbearable.

So let me say this:
Trust me, I, who am your father, your mother.

You have trust in that your father and your mother love you; is that not true?

My love for you is boundless; it knows no ifs or buts. Do not be distant from me and from the infinite power of Love.

So look ahead and see the door that opens for you, as the bride who walks down the aisle of Love, full of anticipation for the ceremony of Marriage.

It is the anticipation of the big moment that accompanies you, during your last steps, and so, it is the anticipation of the World of Love in your appearance.

In eternity
Amen.”

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Wave Of Love” – March 09, 2015

On March 09, 2015
What a night! It seemed to me that a huge flood of energy was streaming constantly, reaching every cell of my body.

My body resonates like never before when I woke up early in the morning and I received a new message from I AM for the Golden Book. It is titled "The Wave of Love":

I AM:
„My children, we have reached a point; it is called "Point of No return."

It is the wave of love that you now react to, with a force as never before.

Hang on to the seat of your life, trust yourself every moment you may now enjoy.

Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice when you now pick up pace.

Hold each other’s hands, keep the love high to All That Is.

The ride is exceptional, I promise you that.

Be brave, bold and full of joy, because you see before you, the long-awaited goal.

So be it.
Amen."

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “Arrival Of The Future” – March 10, 2015

On March 10, 2015
On the night of March 10, I AM relays a message titled "Arrival Of The Future" for all people:

I AM:
„My Children,
we reached a high point in the history of mankind.

Never before has a person experienced that which all will now witness: the ascension of an entire world!

Something wonderful, something unique, something holy now happens, comparable to nothing in its uniqueness.

Look, there are wonderful moments of happiness that now flood over you, to wash away into another dimension that will appear foreign yet fascinating.

Wait for that one moment, rise up and look to the sky,which will show you the arrival.

The arrival of your future.

So be it.
Amen."

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Threshold” – March 11, 2015

On March 11, 2015
All thru the night, the mighty stream of energy continues to rise. Again and again I am awakened up by the strong vibrations that seem to capture every cell of my body.

At 4:00 clock in the morning, I get a new message from I AM for the Golden Book. It is titled “The Threshold”:

I AM:
„My Children,
let us go on a great adventure!

Anyone who thinks as this, will received joy.
Anyone who loves this, will receive the light.
Anyone who moves forward, undaunted, will achieve victory.

Who is incredulous, will stumble.
Who is fearful, will see the darkness.

Do you understand?

It is now your choice to take this step, over the threshold, behind which lies a New Era.

It is you, who climbs into the sky, when the door opens for you.

So be it

In all eternity
Amen."

Note: significance of today's message
As today's message of the I AM is different than all the previous messages, I would like to elaborate on it and to go back a little.

There are people who have no relation to the "Golden Book", have no interest in the individual messages. It does not fit, approximately, in their personal worldview.

While others read the messages, however, are not so concerned, since the information contained therein for them is irrelevant or simply not be considered.

On the other hand, there are readers who recognize for themselves a deeper meaning of the messages. Whose meaning will occur to them after the second or third reading.

These people begin to investigate, try correlations with other messages and prophecies of different cultures and faiths as well as predictions in ancient religious writings to do research.

Some of these readers identify signs that to them, step by step - or for them at first glance, hidden layers are revealed.

Dealing with the "Golden Book" so as to "consume" the messages coming in fast, to discern in the background, context, meaning and personal reflection, may overwhelm. And everything is fine the way it is.

Today's message is different!

For the first time I AM has drawn in a message, clearly and in no uncertain terms, your attention to a particular section of the mIssive!

Why did God emphasize - if we want to use the Christian name of I AM - this passage?

Previously, I AM used the means of repetition to highlight certain aspects and to emphasize their importance.

Today it refers directly to the first part of the message!

Every reader will feel whether this message is important for him...

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “Time Of Realization" – March 12, 2015

On March 12, 2015
This night I AM gives one short message: "Time Of realization".

With this message I AM points out to internalise the messages up to now. A new phase begins...

Therefore there is no new entry in the Golden Book today.

The Golden Book

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Update “The Golden Book” – Messages for Humanity: “The Great Leap” – March 14, 2015

On March 14, 2015
After the last two nights of I AM urging us to deeply consider the past messages of the Golden Book, I AM then created a new, very strong message for all people. It is titled "The Great Leap":

I AM:
„My Children,
have courage now and take a great Leap!

Look at the sky, which may seem unusual to you.

It is time.

Take care of your neighbor.

Take his hand in compassion when he seeks your space.
Give him support when he seeks your strength.
Give him love when he does not know how to continue.
Give him your light when he needs guidance.

Your time is now dawning, it is done!

Pay attention to the bell that will shake the world.

Stay focused and wait for the moment to arrive.

So be it
Amen."

The Golden Book

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join