It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do they (islamic terrorists) hate us (u.s. and the west) and what do we do about it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That is way old history. Don't forget that at one point swathes of Europe were Moorish (muslim)

They are pissed because of post WW2 activity.
edit on 16-1-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
so for starters we can change our foreign policy, stop killing innocent people, get our bases out of muslim countries, stop supplying israel with money and weapons...work towards establishing peace in the middle east etc etc in return we can ask the terrorists to stop blowing themselves up and killing innocent people.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: xavi1000
Sweden doesnt have agressive foreign policy at all.
Sweden doesnt back and support Israel.
Sweden dont have bases in muslim countries.

Google Sweden , rape , immigrant , or Norway or ....

Both Sweden and Norway are members of NATOs Stayhbehind Groups Gladio. That means they are involved covertly.

Wrong.Sweden is not a member of NATO.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thats what happens when you kill alot of people for a very long time, they get fed up and push back.

But yea its because there so jealous and evil.
edit on 16-1-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What we do about them?
We wipe them out, every relic, scripture, practitioner and
any trace of all of the three Abrahamic religions.
And then the world will finally know peace.
edit on 16-1-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This might have something to do with it. Invasion of Muslim countries.

www.youtube.com...

We have a winner!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
What we do about them?
We wipe them out, every relic, scripture, practitioner and
any trace of all of the three Abrahamic religions.
And then the world will finally know peace.

You really believe the world would be all rainbows and fairy farts if there was no religion?

I am the first to admit horrendous evil has been committed in the name of God.

But to believe we would 'coexist' without it is delusional.

And frankly, opinions like yours trouble me as much as the 'religious' extremists.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD
"You really believe the world would be all rainbows and fairy farts if there was no religion?"

No, i really don't, but the buddhist and the Hindu extremists seem easier to reason with.

"I am the first to admit horrendous evil has been committed in the
name of God.
But to believe we would 'coexist' without it is delusional."

Indeed, you are very correct.

"And frankly, opinions like yours trouble me as much as the 'religious' extremists. "
That is your malfunction, not mine.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Sweden doesnt have agressive foreign policy at all.
Sweden doesnt back and support Israel.
Sweden dont have bases in muslim countries.

Google Sweden , rape , immigrant , or Norway or ....

Both Sweden and Norway are members of NATOs Stayhbehind Groups Gladio. That means they are involved covertly.

Wrong.Sweden is not a member of NATO.

But they are members of NATOs Staybehind unites. Just search for Gladio B and you will see Sweden there. So you are wrong.

en.wikipedia.org...

. The clandestine international network covered the European NATO membership, including Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, and Turkey, as well as the neutral European countries of Austria, Finland, Sweden and Switzerland.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Well, lets see.

The partitioning of the region by the British Empire.
The creation of the state of Israel
Suez
US support for Israel in the Arab-Israeli wars
The overthrow of the legitimately elected government in Iran in 1953 by the CIA and MI6
US support for the Shah of Iran
US support for Saddam Hussein during the subsequent Iran/Iraq war when the Shah was deposed.
The proxy cold war between the West and Russia
Suport for the house of Saud
Continuring supoort of Israel in Palestine, and vetoing of UN resolutions to resolve the situation
The Iraq war based on the pretence of a lie

You should balance this out with the fact that the west has allowed millions of them to migrate to western republics and democracies and to some degree operate autonomously. Millions thrive, make their living and worship in peace in the west making it possible for them to transfer wealth back to home country.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
so for starters we can change our foreign policy, stop killing innocent people, get our bases out of muslim countries, stop supplying israel with money and weapons...work towards establishing peace in the middle east etc etc in return we can ask the terrorists to stop blowing themselves up and killing innocent people.

Ok how does any of this come into play in say Nigeria?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

We must be prity dumb to blame God and religion for all the evil we do to one another.

A AK47 is usless without a user. Religion is also prity harmless without a preacher.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I am not blaming all religions,
but i am blaming the ABRAHAMIC religions.
Colour me dumb, if you wish.
But i stand by everything i have stated on this thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

" why do they (islamic terrorists) hate us (u.s. and the west) and what do we do about it? "

Because the Majority of Americans are Not Muslims . Ideally they should All be Caught , Prosecuted , and Executed for Crimes Against ALL HUMANITY .

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Well, lets see.

The partitioning of the region by the British Empire.
The creation of the state of Israel
Suez
US support for Israel in the Arab-Israeli wars
The overthrow of the legitimately elected government in Iran in 1953 by the CIA and MI6
US support for the Shah of Iran
US support for Saddam Hussein during the subsequent Iran/Iraq war when the Shah was deposed.
The proxy cold war between the West and Russia
Suport for the house of Saud
Continuring supoort of Israel in Palestine, and vetoing of UN resolutions to resolve the situation
The Iraq war based on the pretence of a lie

So your reason maybe for people older than 50 or 60...hehe

We need to look at why today. Even Iraq is getting long in the tooth.

I think the main reason is most of the Middle East are ruled by extremest views. I'm not saying extremist as in somewhat new definition of hating the West, I'm saying it as in old school extremism of how they want to control their population. That control is to enslave their women while maintaining a extremely strict religious code on the population in general. Many today do not want that, they do not want to be whipped because the hold hands or not hide their faces etc.

So what do you do? You create a bogyman, a devil etc and we just happen to be the most convenient choice since western views in general are what those in control do not want. They are afraid to lose their power...that is about the gist of it all.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: drz400
Everywhere you go, some people will be evil. They twist everything in their religion around to justify terrorism. There are evil people on both sides of the spectrum. You can't invade so many countries and cause so many problems and not expect a group like Isis to form. Would any american or Canadian stand idly by while their ways of life are destroyed? Dont think so..

Well actually.... The canadian government has been destroying our way of life for at least 60 years and canadians have stood idly by. CSIS is out of control, just like the NSA and CIA in the US. Politicians make decisions based on what they or their handlers want, not what is in the interest of their citizens. Wait till you see what's coming next with an increase in the gas tax to increase the tax grab on the lower gas prices ;-) Another tax grab that will never go away.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You'll never change different people from hating one another. Mistrust and hate will develop based on things such as sporting teams, different geographic locations, different physical looks, or different cultural and religious ideology. Some people will always find a reason to hate and convert that hate into violence and intolerance.
Unfortunately it's a part of how our world works. Sad, very sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
1. their countries illegally invaded and occupied .
2. their homes destroyed by bombs.
3. innocent people murdered by dronestrikes.
4.u.s support of corrupt tyrants .. u.s deposing leaders who wouldnt play puppet
5. u.s support of israel and its warcrimes .. crimes against humanity
6. u.s still butthurt over iran deposing its puppet the shah in iran back in 79
7. MNCs and corrupt western governments profiting from the pain .. bloodshed and death ..
Take your pick theres a very long list of reasons why ... and most are valid /justifiable ...
edit on 16/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You really believe the world would be all rainbows and fairy farts if there was no religion?

Yes, far better than today's world.

As for the muslims, all you have to do is end immigration- problem solved.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How do you explain this guy. He may be a Westerner but like a radical Muslim calls for a Theocracy in America only on this case under the banner of Christianity.

edit on 16-1-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join