It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags, Islamophobia, Putin, North Korean Nukes, Iranian Threats... Is This The End?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I am in complete agreement of every point you have made and in most of your threads. You are a rockstar, keep up the amazing insight and balanced educated thinking!!!!!!! I support you completely. There is a wide path to destruction and I feel like there is only a few of us left with a voice of true reason in our hearts and our minds. I believe God has raised up an army amidst his enemies, and that army is of all race, colors and religions. Anything that is not done in love is why so many people are twisted. People need to see through the lies, anything that is said or done that produces bad thoughts and actions is wrong! It's that simple whether you believe in God or not! As far as NK goes, I think they have been provoked for long enough, propagandized long enough, and dangerous. I wrote back in university studying international politics, diplomatic isolation does not work. For this world to work through its biggest problems, negotiations with the so called enemy is a necessary step to ending major misperceptions, but of course, thats not what the US wants, and this war is definitely deliberate. I pray for a higher intervention.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There always are a series of global events going on that makes it seem like we are about to explode. The world is a huge place.. it's only due to the advent of MSM that we hear about every tiny event anywhere in the world within hours of it happening.

It's a habit of people to connect a series of (often) unconnected events as proof that the world is about to end. How some hackers miffed about a movie has anything to do with oil prices sort of boggles the mind. Just because there is a lot going on, doesn't mean that it points to anything.. other than there is a lot going on.

North Korea threatens war every other week. Those other weeks, they are promising peace talks. How can anyone take them seriously? Not even their allies do.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I don't disagree at all.

But it seems very suspect to me that the tone and pitch of the media choir has never been this loud and deliberate before. We are used to fear mongering for ratings. This? This is something entirely different. This stinks of agenda.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I wonder if, in 100 years or more, we'll be asking the same things, with politicians being a little more wealthy and the weather being a little more abnormal. Seems to have gone that way with the general public dragged along wondering if it's the end with every generation. Maybe the end isn't a quick, definitive process. When the (last) crusades were going on - it probably looked like the end. Probably looked like the end to certain groups of natives when their lands were fought over and eventually taken. Same with the holocaust., or the end of segregation or beginning of gay marriage lol. Plenty of examples I guess.

The world's going to look very different in 100 years - but who knows if much will actually change underneath it all.

The only difference is the internet letting us know about it all, all the time.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Floydshayvious because: boop

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm not the type of person to (constantly) predict death, doom and world wars but I have to admit that during the last few weeks or months I experienced an increasing unease. That on itself doesn't mean much and I fully realise that but we can't say that we live in very loving, peaceful or stable times. Predicting the future or at least attempting to seems to me a way people have to gain some sense of control but I don't believe there's much point to it. Because of that you won't hear me say that we're heading for a global war even though we are; I mean, just like our brains the facts DO tend to have a preference for negative things...

We'll at some point probably see a new world war but I honestly don't know if it'll be in the next ~5 years or after a century. On the other hand, things definitely aren't looking very promising but they haven't in the last years anyway. Who knows. I really don't hope so because war is nasty. Boggles my mind that some actually want it.

It's possible we get a civil war here in Europe or a world war or both... I feel powerless though.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I believe we're being psychologically pushed into wanting it, whatever it is. There has never been this much propagandizement and open hatred pushed upon us before. This is a full on psyop - and I fear it's got a sinister purpose.

Create a situation for a Global Police State is the goal IMO.

Peace

And the saddest part is that they will have the majority of people so terrified, that the people will ask for it. TPTB won't have to lift a finger.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't understand why it is always Islamophobia when Persecution of Christians reached historic levels in 2014.

www.sltrib.com...

and this

Egypt's President calls for a 'religious revolution'

"I say and repeat, again, that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world is waiting on you. The entire world is waiting for your word ... because the Islamic world is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost. And it is being lost by our own hands," el-Sisi said. "We need a revolution of the self, a revolution of consciousness and ethics to rebuild the Egyptian person -- a person that our country will need in the near future," the President said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe there is an itty bitty teenie weeny problem.

Is there Christianophobia?
edit on 103131p://bWednesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Islamophobia.. maybe if you are been born in Europe, you will know where that comes from.
I have seen everything going downhill the last 30 years, and wonder if there is an agenda behind it.
The reactions of those in power, e.g government is straight into what is unfolding for years.
Why do they do that ? whats their cui bono ?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

The entire World is on the brink of madness like never before. Kennedy and Cuba was nothing compared to this IMO

It only seems that way.

With the 24/7 new cycle. Information in seconds from the net.

The only thing a person has to do is unplug from it all.

I remember that we were on the brink of nuclear war with NK.

Then something else happened that we never died.

Then something else happened.

Then something else happened.

Hell I am going to quote some Mencken:

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. In Defense of Women (1918)

en.wikiquote.org...
edit on 14-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: VonDutch

The entire first world has been going downhill for thirty years. Some claim it's Agenda 21 in play, others blame Islam and a host of various theories up to and including preparing us for first contact or assimilation into the fourth dimension.

Personally I think it's a much more basic equation. With globalization power has become so centralized that a small handful of people can manipulate and manufacture crisis and opinion through media, religion, and rhetoric. We've returned to the days, not so far removed, when the Church dictated all aspects of life. Only now it's not the Church - it's other interests using the same formula.

Extremism is a function of anger and hopelessness, not one of conviction, though it is easy to mesh the two things together into one Gordian knot. Hopeless people want something to cling to - religion offers that.

Address the hopelessness and the motive for extremism is removed. Not instantly as indoctrination is a slow process, it takes a generation or two to set in and the same to weed out.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Getting off of the merry go round doesn't stop the ride. It merely allows one to gain a more stable perspective. The world is beign pushed to the limit for some reason and it's getting to vitriolic and dangerous levels.

Maybe it's as simple as media outlets being that damned competitive for ratings. Maybe it's something more.

I'm of the camp that thinks there is something very sinister underlying several of the more current events. World Wars change the global balance of power every time they occur. I believe such an alteration in the balance is currently underway.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It is not my intent to derail this thread (and will tie this message into the theme if you hang in there), however, it is troublesome to me that there is a tremendous misunderstanding of the ISIS and terrorists alike. Let’s take a lesson in history for how to respond to present day experiences. The Crusades, beginning in 1095, were a massive effort to restore passage of Christians to Jerusalem and simultaneously convert non-Christians to Christians through violence and often torture. Though the men supporting the Crusades did everything in the name of Christianity, I would not call them Christian. Likewise, in the times of the Luther reformation, non-Catholics were murdered and tortured for being heretics. This too was done in the name of Christianity though I would not call the perpetrators Christians. These among a plethora of other historical accounts should remind us that bad people do bad things and they can put a label on themselves but that doesn’t mean they represent that for which the labels stand. The ISIS and terrorists call themselves Muslim, but they are not. We cannot breed hatred toward an entire sect of people because of what a few do claiming it is in their name. Additionally, Christians like to see themselves as the sole group being persecuted but ISIS is persecuting everyone who is not them—it is not a war on Christians, it’s a war on non-ISIS.

Now to tie my monologue back to the thread… We’ve created a world that rears terrorists far more easily than previously. With corruption rampant in governments and elected officials no longer representing the people but rather representing the people that line their pockets, every day people are waking to disillusionment. To further their anger, that no one is acting in the people’s interest any longer allows many people fall deeper into poverty and starvation which leads to desperation. It only takes one misguided leader to inspire passion into people that feel lost by a world that has all but abandoned them. Even if the means to their end is murder of innocent people, they will steadfastly do so because it is something they can control.

In the book “The End of America: Letters of Warning to a Young Patriot” by Naomi Wolf, the author walks through the progression of states in becoming fascist (i.e. Nazi Germany) and then compared the United States to past examples. She wrote that book 8 years ago as a warning to US citizens to begin moving towards change or we would become that fascist state. Rather than digging ourselves out of the hole in which we found ourselves then, we instead dug it deeper. That desperation that has led to terrorism is the same desperation that will allow the US and who know whichever other countries to voluntarily fall into a fascist state (if we are not already there) just as Germans rallied behind Hitler. We can expect hatred to grow and this is why we all feel like we are at the pinnacle of something enormous about to happen. Our world is crying for change and one way or another we will get it.

Lastly, coming full circle, I will note that as Naomi Wolfe points out the Hitler regime gained control of its people partly by creating a fear from which the state needed to protect the desperate people. They were manipulated into fearing Jews in much the same way people are being manipulated to fear Muslims. We play so well into the hands of those that aim to control us.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What you are seeing is the Samson-option, not less.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm of the camp that thinks there is something very sinister underlying several of the more current events. World Wars change the global balance of power every time they occur. I believe such an alteration in the balance is currently underway.

They call that a machination.

'Sinister' plot if you will.

And they are a dime a dozen, and rarely ever come to fruition.

People been screaming World War 3 for decades. Taking ANY, and ALL events to justify that belief.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wholeinone
What you are seeing is the Samson-option, not less.

Looks like it to me as well!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If it looks like Islamaphobia, sounds like Islamaphobia, feels like Islamaphobia.
It is Islamaphobia.
There is no doubt that the Muslim people of my land are in fear of non Muslims, and the people of my land are in fear of Muslims, All thanks to the propaganda war mongering machines, media and false flags.
It has be proclaimed that the a Great War is coming.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Well, the timing couldn't be worse. Pay attention to prices - oil prices are dropping (market manipulation) and food prices are slowly rising (milk, eggs, butter, etc.).

I wrote this long explanation, in lieu of TLDR I'm going to try to sum it up. The economic collapse is coming, Sept/Oct 2015 will be the beginning of the cycle.

The USA and it's butt-buddy nations are playing games at the highest order. The only war that may be coming will be when citizens begin to learn what it's governments are really up to and how the USA has been manipulating everyone - aggression will then be directed toward us.

The next "world war" will be citizens of their respective countries taking back their governments/media outlets/countries. Then again, maybe that's wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I even have very close friends who are atheists and believe the universe is just random. And even they have hinted at there deepest fears deep down- that we have reached the end of time.

Something massive is about to happen and change humanity forever. The biblical timeline is playing itself out.

We are on the dawn of the ushering in of the New World Order, the great tribulation period and the emergence of the Anti-Christ.

There is still time though, We need to get right with Christ and repent. We need to awaken out of our sleep, and disconnect from this matrix of a world.

God bless

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well one thing is for sure, the US got the scapegoat they needed to amp up "security" once again, via the Paris shootings.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Yes, disconnect from this world so we can become religiously indoctrinated. Because there's certainly not enough of that in this twisted world already...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join