It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags, Islamophobia, Putin, North Korean Nukes, Iranian Threats... Is This The End?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is part of what's coming... 4 Horsemen, the song.

After the tribulation. After all the killing. After all the dying. Then a new world emerges. Read the end of Revelation for that day, in the Bible:
Revelation 21-22 NKJV

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

We're all going to be forced to choose to connect or disconnect from this world one day , maybe soon too man.
If you don't believe me just do a google search on Artificial intelligence, the new unconstitutional laws that are impinging upon our freedoms as citizens, wars, diseases spreading.. this world is on course for an epic collapse.

I don't know about you, but I would rather plug out, not plug in and be a slave to the elites in their desired and soon coming New World Order.

The bible is not Religious indoctrination. It is the truth of our human condition, and a warning for what is to come..

I understand where your reluctance stems from though, I truly do. the majority of "Religion" is a joke, its twisted, and its design is to brainwash, and isolate people with an " Us v.s them mentality"

Just please don't mistake what you see with radical islam with ISIS and what you see with someone who is following Christ, and preparing for what is to come .

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You tinfoil hatters have been saying something big has been coming for years... If you say it long enough something is bound to happen eventually independently of these so called signs you point out.

The world is a scary, deranged, unfair place. Conspiracies are unnecessary when it comes to explaining the bad things we face

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I think you are probably right.

Last year was bad enough with all the 'terror' related incidents but I think this year will be worse! We've already had the 'Hebdo' thing and those massacres in 'Nigeria'. I can see more bloodshed within Nigeria between 'Christians' and 'Muslims', I think it will spread to other arts of Africa! The ME will remain a hotbed for atrocities and I think something big will happen in Europe! As for NK... I have no idea what 'Kim Jung' is upto but I hope he refrains from doing what he thinks is right. Why can't SK & NK just get along? They are all the same which is 'Koreans'.
edit on CSTWed, 14 Jan 2015 17:02:25 -0600u3105x025x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: Adding text and correcting Grammer

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is so exiting and promising!
I think I will buy stock in the Popcorn industry, I got a feeling its going to go through the roof.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
I even have very close friends who are atheists and believe the universe is just random. And even they have hinted at there deepest fears deep down- that we have reached the end of time.

Something massive is about to happen and change humanity forever. The biblical timeline is playing itself out.

We are on the dawn of the ushering in of the New World Order, the great tribulation period and the emergence of the Anti-Christ.

There is still time though, We need to get right with Christ and repent. We need to awaken out of our sleep, and disconnect from this matrix of a world.

God bless

I am an atheist that believes something massive is about to happen. I don't believe it will be as the Bible describes, however...

How do you ensure you get a large number of people to go along with your diabolic plans?
Create problems that mirror that of the stories already listed in the Bible
1. plague - Ebola, bird-flu, swine-flu, check!
2. war - check!
3. famine - coming soon to a grocery store near you (better learn to garden)

When you have a book that MANY people believe provides a road map for "end of days" all you have to do is follow that playbook and make it so.

• How many times has some world leader been called the "Anti-Christ?"
  • How many times has "the mark of the beast" or "666" been used to describe something?

Self-fulfilling prophecy. I hate to break it to you, but religious people are much more easily manipulated by government and MSM because they require that their belief system be true. Therefore, they will do whatever they need to for that belief system to remain "true." This includes the out-dated prophecies of the New Testament.

There are answers in the Bible but most Christians don't know they are there because they don't know how to read the Bible - especially the Old Testament (Tanakh). I'd also recommend reading the apocryphal books of both Jews and Christians.
edit on 14-1-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: hombero
You tinfoil hatters have been saying something big has been coming for years... If you say it long enough something is bound to happen eventually independently of these so called signs you point out.

The world is a scary, deranged, unfair place. Conspiracies are unnecessary when it comes to explaining the bad things we face

Sept/Oct 2015 will be the beginning of the cycle. To me the world is a puzzle to be solved and it's fun to try to figure it out. I don't wear a tinfoil hat, but I understand patterns.
edit on 14-1-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: Violater1

Not in the least sarcastic, and what has been going on since the shootings in France qualifies quite certainly as Islamaphobia.

It wasn't weeks but months....Fergueson has a whole new meaning now huh? Testing the waters.....and the toys.

Perhaps maybe we should be considering those Asian downing's a little further huh? The coup in Ukraine now seems far more understandle...the west positioning for the front vis a vis Russia.

I think it's high time ATS'rs start spending more time reading or rereading Michael Aquino's AMA. I mean really it's all spelled out in there if you just read between the lines that is. I mean once you start playing with taboos......

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
This is part of what's coming... 4 Horsemen, the song.

After the tribulation. After all the killing. After all the dying. Then a new world emerges. Read the end of Revelation for that day, in the Bible:
Revelation 21-22 NKJV

Oh #. Excuse the profanity but as if "they" aren't capable of manufacturing such things. Hook, line, sinker. Reminds me of,....well, the French Revolution , the American Revolution, the Ukrainian Revolution...you get the idea.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Read the book of revelations with an open mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think the OP may be onto something..

It's weird, because I was reading this thread earlier, and after what I have also just read, I think there is some merit to WW3 happening this year.

About 3 years ago a friend introduced me to the anime Steins;Gate, which is where I first heard of John Titor.

Anyway, fast forward to yesterday, I see that Steins;Gate is now available to watch on Netflix. "Oh cool!" I thought to myself, as I do love to rewatch anime that I have enjoyed.

After watching an episode, I decide to google "world lines" which in turn gets me googeling (is that even a word?) "John Titor".. After reading about one of his "predictions", I got a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Just a short excerpt "This is our planet’s bleak future: a second Civil War splinters America into five factions, leaving the new capital based in Omaha. World War III breaks out in 2015, starting with Russia and the U.S. trading nukes and ending with three billion dead. "

Here is the link (though I'm sure there are better pages out there) www.psmag.com...

I'm of the understanding that sometimes TPTB release information that we might not understand until an event happens, or if at all.

I don't want to scare anyone, and hopefully this DOESN'T happen, but..

Be safe.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

I have, more than once. Required in fact. I believe without question because I see it before my eyes. I also see how easy it is to manipulate and hijack people fears.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I find it more telling that in an article about the dangers of North Korea, the US media still interjects the libelous claim that Putin has set the ground work for WW3. I think it's plain to see the US and her allies have been the driving force behind world domination since ww2 or at the very least the biggest two. The only way I can see that statement holding water is if the ground work he laid was choosing not to go along with the wests agenda.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Im sad to say i have to agree with the pope, i think were well underway into WW3 sadly. it seems all the politicians are ready to jump on any PRECIVED transgressions as an act of all out war.

North Korea is definitely nothing to sneeze at, I'm sure there are ALLOT of people that would lay there life down to destroy or reunite the koreas or hurt American interests in the region its only a matter of time and who strikes first. Look how we(US) are pivoting to the Pacific and Asian areas. makes you wonder what the pentagon is planning.

the msn outlets are nothing more then a dying medium trying to keep up and add in alternative stories to add legitimacy to there mountains of b.s and hate

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I have, more than once. Required in fact. I believe without question because I see it before my eyes. I also see how easy it is to manipulate and hijack people fears.

Maybe you didn't really get it then. The book of Revelation is not a fear-prawn book. In the end, the followers- with Jesus wins. And a new heaven and new earth are created.

See the how it all 'ends'- which is the last chapters of Revelation, in the link in my post above.

edit on 14/1/2015 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

False flgs are everywhere. Especially last week in Paris. Blame other people, get others to admit they were respincible (ISIS/ISIL and Al-Qeada)
There is more and more proof that Paris was either a false flag, or even faked. I'm still uncertain if it even happened at all.

Proof is HERE!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

After recently listening to the narcissistic ramblings of a madman, while sitting in a steamy, swimming pool sized hot tub deep in the mountains of Idaho at the historic Sun Valley Lodge while being served cocktails by Swiss beauties, I returned to my room that night, and contemplated what the Man who I will call "Cal" told me. I can't really repeat everything he said, and honestly I don't remember it all, but late that night in bed afterwards I could. So I'll just tell you my feelings on the current subject.

I believe that there is a very good chance that World War 3 will start probably between March and June of this year. It could be a false flag, or a first strike from Russia and North Korea because of the economic warfare being used against them. Not sure about Red China, because the Chinese are a much more patient and calculated people, but they could take advantage of the chaos by making a move somewhere in their interest.

I believe that The enemies of the United States desire this War while Obama is still in office. They know that the next U.S President will be a hard core hawkish Neo-Con whether it Jeb or Hillary. No matter, same foreign policy, just different domestic ones to keep the herds squabbling over everything.

It is not by chance that the media is bombarding the masses with racial issues 24/7, this has all been planned in order to create confusion and division. It's as if they are foaming out their mouths as they report it, doing everything they possibly can to increase racial hatred and tensions. Every headline, every image or video is so obviously orchestrated by a mindset that desires chaos. They do the work for the controllers, the evil ones who have a higher goal set for the mindless sheoples fate.

Don't think for a minute that the drop in oil prices just happened out of thin air, nothing happens without the masters of puppets pulling their strings. Everything is going according to plan, I have met some of these arrogant lunatics and I understand how they think. It's a kill or be killed mentality, a dog eat dog World view based on Natural Law, which in one sense is not crazy at all, it's survival, but it's a premeditated, ruthless offensive towards that goal, with a total disregard for innocent lives that will be lost in the process. Listen to what I just said, cause that is very important.

Let me just finish with this. Apparently the World is not big enough for the greedy. There are large populations in certain Countries that are viewed as taking way too much for themselves. There are not enough resources for the status quo. There are not enough fish in the sea, or fertile land to grow crops for the masses of useless eaters. The deciders of the New World Order have a plan to solve this problem, as well as many other problems as they see fit. Course this comes later, after the Real War to end all Wars.

So could "Cal" just be some blabbering rich idiot? Sure he could, people tell tall tales every day. Though we both were intoxicated, he seemed to be recollecting things that he was told, or already knew. Anyone who has ever been to The Sun Valley Lodge knows that people in the know frequent this place, and have for decades and decades.

I even met Arnold Schwarzenegger in the main Lobby bar years ago. When I was younger, they closed that same bar off from the public for JFK Jr. I remember because it was a Sunday, and my Uncle wanted a drink after skiing but you can't purchase Alcohol from a store on Sundays, so he wanted one from the bar, but he was not allowed access that evening.

Look, Because of what I do once every year, I frequently come into contact with these people. There is no big mystery, that is just the way that it is, and I have mentioned this before here on ATS. I won't even get into what "Cal" told me about in regards to what they are doing right now up on the Moon, and in our very own Solar System. Like I always have said, Read between the lies my friends. ~$heopleNation

edit on 14-1-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Maybe you didn't really get it then. The book of Revelation is not a fear-prawn book. In the end, the followers- with Jesus wins. And a new heaven and new earth are created.

See the how it all 'ends'- which is the last chapters of Revelation, in the link in my post above.

What he said.
Second.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toxicspikes

How accurate has this John Titor been?

I just looked him up, an Internet phenomena it seems. While the stuff he said may come...eventually... he has already passed the time frame for:
1. Civil war in the USA starting in 2004
2. Him fighting in a militia in the civil war (2011)
3. The civil war rages on and off for 10 years

And actually, his original claim is that the Civil War ENDS in 2015 with the USA being broken up in 5 regions. I'm not sure where you got this info. but it seems to be someone else selectively editing the original stuff.

None of these crack-pot suggestions came true.

If you want to understand TPTB you need to know and use what they understand - Venus, Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka, Isis/Sirius, etc.

1. Russia has already survived their most recent Pluto transit (conjunct).
2. The USA is currently fighting it's Pluto transit (opposite).

In fact, Pluto has been aspecting the USA since it entered Capricorn in 2008.
March 6, 2009 - the DJIA had dropped 54% at the same time Pluto in Capricorn was opposite the USA's Venus in Cancer. (Venus is the planet that rules the 2nd house, wealth, possessions, and material goods.)

At any rate, the USA has been fighting Pluto in Capricorn transiting all it's Cancer planets [Venus, Jupiter, Sun (now), Mercury (2020-2021)]. But it will last until 2022 when the USA has it's Pluto return (Pluto conjunct Pluto). If craziness doesn't start before 2022, expect 2022 to be the straw that breaks the camels back.

I however, think that 2015 will be the beginning of the financial cycle (Saturn in Sagittarius, Sept/Oct 2015). The civil war may come later as we are fighting among ourselves for survival and control over this failed system.

Sept 28, 2015 (the Blood Moon) and I'm not a huge believer in the Blood Moon stuff, I just figured I'd use that date and it looks absolutely horrible as a day (and a couple days that follow), astrologically speaking.

Regarding Titor's prophecies of the USA splitting up:
It's easy to see the USA splitting up, that's a no brainer. There are way too many ideologies in America and the government and MSM have been driving a wedge between citizens - unification may be difficult.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
im sorry but NK invading SK and usa is laughable, they just don't have the sheer combat ability, they would be crushed within a week. And having super advanced jets don't mean much when you don't have pilots smart enough to fly them....

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonro

Source to back up that position?

North Korea has a military that is singularly fixated upon one goal - that goal being the invasion of South Korea. Experts are nearly universal is believing that it would take NK less an a week to completely control SK... assuming the US did not become involved.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join