It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags, Islamophobia, Putin, North Korean Nukes, Iranian Threats... Is This The End?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Sorry if I misread or misunderstood. Just so you know, opposition is welcome and encouraged! Though conflicting opinion is obviously going to be tabled as well. If you feel that Islam is a danger and that there is no way around it, you are honestly quite free to speak your mind.

Problems erupt when emotions become engaged and opinion turns to hate speech. For example, I don't like liver. In fact I hate it. I refuse to eat it and there is nobody in this world who is going to convince me that it's healthy, or tasty, or something I should eat.

But I do remain respectful of their choice to like liver. I think it's icky, but if they like it? Cool. I won't say "You're a fool for liking liver because everyone knows liver is gross...".

Thinking and reacting in definitives never really works out. There are only a couple of universal truths and none of them, IMO, involve our human differences. We're all born, we all die. Beyond that the rest is debatable.

Which puts this post directly on topic and ties it into many of my other threads... The idea of conditioning and mass manipulation. Earlier some of us saw a very gruesome and emotionally leading picture with suggested context. THAT is a form of manipulation, appeal to emotion. Designed to illicit a very specific and predictable response from the viewer.

If some lone soul on a message board is capable of illiciting that sort of reaction... Imagine what the three or four companies that own ALL of the media - along with their endless finances and countless experts are capable of doing? And now imagine that they are doing it in league with our own Government?

This is directly relevant to the things that are happening because a year and a half ago, give or take, the prohibition against domestic propagandizement was lifted by the NDAA.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think that a lot of the anxiety people in the west are experiencing is in a suspicious feeling that we cant believe the ways the stories are being portrayed on the news .Frankly I can only handle small bit's of it .Like Alex Jones who can go into a rant that will make me change channels .Same deal with some of the threads that can develop into the same kind of mob mentality that wants to suck you right into some kind of vortex with Hell as it's destination .

Mean while there is some real news and it's quite positive the way I see it . We have all complained about the corruption that sits in high places controlling our diminishing society to what can only be described as apocalyptic . I think this is a truth we hold while not knowing how to fix it .On the other hand I read these two peaces and the answer to my hope is found . " But now comes a surprise—an underreported one, to say the least. Russia has just offered the EU a deal. If the EU refuses to join the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership with the US (which, by the way, would hurt it economically) then it can join the Customs Union with Russia. Why freeze yourselves out when we can all freeze out Washington instead? This is the restitution Russia would accept for the EU's offensive behavior with regard to the Ukraine and the sanctions. Coming from a customs state, it is a most generous offer. A lot went into making it: the recognition that the EU poses no military threat to Russia and not much of an economic one either; the fact that the European countries are all very cute and tiny and lovable, and make tasty cheeses and sausages; the understanding that their current crop of national politicians is feckless and beholden to Washington, and that they need a big push in order to understand where their nations' true interests lie... Will the EU accept this offer, or will they accept Galicia as a new member and “freeze out”? " www.informationclearinghouse.info...

And " At present, what clearly emerges is China’s decision to make its relation with Putin’s Russia central to this new priority strategy. Despite decades of mistrust following the 1960 Sino-Soviet split, the two countries have begun a depth of cooperation unprecedented. The two great land powers of Eurasia are welding economic bonds that create the only potential “challenger” to future American global supremacy, as US foreign policy strategist, Zbigniew Brzezinski described it in his The Grand Chessboard in 1997.
At a time when Putin was engaged in a full-scale NATO economic sanctions war aimed at toppling his regime, China signed not one, but several gigantic energy deals with Russian state companies Gazprom and Rozneft, allowing Russia to offset the growing threat to her west European energy exports, a life-and-death issue for the Russian economy. " www.informationclearinghouse.info...

For me ,blood is not thicker then water and if you want to pick a fight with someone then that is between you and them . Just not in my name . You can reap the whirlwind while I duck for cover . They know who the aggressors are and they know some of us know and do not agree with our over lords . I am rooting for the underdogs which are us regular people .

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: Violater1

Not in the least sarcastic, and what has been going on since the shootings in France qualifies quite certainly as Islamaphobia.

well they need to stop allowwing these sharia controlled zones. Isnt that where these two guys came from? Time to roll in with the french army(lol yes i know i know) and clean the neighborhoods of illegal weapons and goods. then tell them in no uncertain trms that there will be no more sharia zones. if they do not like it they will be given a ticket to any muslim country they desire.

Its The french peoples country. if they do nto want to assimilate they do not have to be there.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Okay. Get ready to be creeped out. I just went to my mailbox and have a letter to come and renew my "crisis intervention skills". Now, now, now, I do get these every few years.

But this one is in the event of a "catastrophe"

My assignment would be " to calm hysterical persons".

(It's from my licensing entity).

I'm not freaking out I'm not freaking out I'm not freaking out

ETA: It just says "catastrophic event", but that could mean earthquake, tsunami, tornado, anything. terrorist attack, WWIII, lol. Trying to remember the last time I got one of these. I think it was about six years ago, or so.
edit on 1/13/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I hate when I'm right.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Okay buddy. You're starting to scare me.

But Heff, (of course you are very smart,) but also I think you have the ability to add two and two, and get the right answer. That has become more difficult in our life and time than it appears, because even two plus two is so immensely complicated these days.

(Yeah, two + two is a rather simplistic analogy, but it's the best I can do right now.)

I think it's intelligence+ information & research + intuition.
edit on 1/13/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It is the very same world now, as it was in ancient times. Two words: Tribal Warfare.

One country wants what the other has and can't get it through friendly trade at the price they want, so they opt to take the whole enchilada by force and kill a lot of people. Or one country just doesn't like the looks of their neighbor and decides they need to be killed. No Morality, no sensibility. An end to rationality.

Then there are the Kim Un's who don't even know for sure what they want, they just make random garbled threats that they don't like the fact that your choice in drapery caused their wife to have a heart attack and call out the army to begin the invasion. At least for Kim Un, it is just like this when he plays with his toy army sets and model rockets. Now he has upgrades from Russia.. There goes the parade...

Yep, the world has greed and power ambitions from those who are not disposed to care about the welfare of neighbor states, or even their own families and friends in their own country. all they want is what their neighbors have and they will find a way through trick or trade, or war to get it.
Some just want war for the feeling they get from being able to wage war against another country, hoping they can get that neighbor to bow down in servitude to it's conqueror. Too many other variations on motives to list.

The longest running reality show since the first cave man killed his best friend who lived on the other side of the river, and took his goat, and his wife.

Some people who have become leaders are just getting revenge at the rest of the world for being born and having to be here at all.

There are forces at work that are increasing those key people whom they can control by the use of directed and amplified greed, desire, power, conquest, and murder, and the powers of light and love they have already seen, but they have rejected those because they do not have a fast enough paycheck, nor does it give instant gratification. The powers of good have to be worked for and cultured.

Foolish humans don't want it to take that long and try to build their own paradise upon the death of their brothers and sisters on planet earth. What a terrible shame upon mankind.
edit on 13-1-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Heff, your name on a thread is a guarantee that I'll be reading it.

So good to have you back from your "long journey"!

On topic, in October last year (2014) Lockheed-Martin's "Skunkworks" announced, in no more mainstream a publication than "Aviation Week", no less!, a breakthrough in compact Nuclear Fusion: the "Holy Grail" so to speak, of energy production.

It was about that time, as well, the fourth quarter of 2014, that crude oil began its price slide to levels not seen in, what, 6 -8years. And the fall appears to be continuing.

Prior to oil's tumble, Russia, under Putin, was having things pretty much its own way as a surge of expansionism and deal-making made the old bear look increasingly fearsome. Now, as oil falls and appears to betaking the Russian Ruble with it, the old Bear, and his allies, are starting to look a bit shaken.

And it seems that when Russia panics, a large part of the World gets the jitters.

Isn't it odd that the timing of the Skunkworks announcement and the beginning of the fall oil prices seem so close together?

Isn't odder still that such a major energy breakthrough has, since its initial announcement, produced so little MSM attention?

Kind of like if CNN, FoxNews, And MSNBC all, simultaneously announced the Second Coming Of Christ has been confirmed, and then went to the football scores!

Yes, the manipulation machine is running full tilt, but to what purpose it seems impossible to discern at this time.

Perhaps it is just the birth pangs of a new paradigm, a new social equilibrium.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Humanity should be better than it's politics.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
North Korea To Buy Russia’s Su-35 To Invade South In A Lightning Assault

Russian president Vladimir Putin has been laying the groundwork for World War 3. But there is another country secretly planning to invade its neighbor, and it has sought to purchase a fleet of the most advanced Russian fighter jets. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has secretly requested Vladimir Putin to supply the highly-advanced Sukhoi Su-35 jets to North Korea.

Intelligence officials have learned that North Korea approved a new military directive in August 2012. The new war plan will allow Kim to invade the South and conquer it in less than a week. For this, North Korea is planning to use advanced weaponry, including nuclear weapons. Over the past few years, North Korea has been boosting the ability to attack the South and United States.

I can say honest the reports of NK taking over SK in less that a week are true or very close. I served 3 years straight in SK while in the US Army in Area 1 and always helped with the area 1-4 multi-national exercises we would host and I can tell you every time we ran those sims, NK destroyed Area 1 the first day and by the 3rd day was in Pusan, by the 4-5th day NK controlled SK. Most of the time the sims were ran at Yongsan AB or Osan AFB. The only way we could win when we ran those sims was if we struck NK first. NK always sacrifices their first 1-3 wave of troops in the beginning by sending them upon us Area 1 (NK knows if they crush Area 1 almost immediately then the outcome is already set)and at the same time launch their chemical/bio arsenals. The scary part, and most troops don't even know this, that I learned while doing re-trans at a remote mountain location along with ROK Army and SF whom over time we became good friends. One of the ROK SF told me the NK have a special chemical agent in the missile tips that when exploded mix with the chem/bio and that added ingredient's properties eat through the latex on the SK/USA MOPP gear. Not good at all everyone dies USA/SK/NK in the fronts at first this was actual NK battleplans at that time and how they always managed to crush Area 1 was only by that choice and was what we did in the sims as the multi-national goal was to figure how to repel this, all my time in SK this never came to fruitition.
No wonder all NBCIC's in the NBC rooms in Area 1 carry the famous Nazi-needles(Can't remember actual name) that you stab in your heart then go on a rampage and still eventually die. So yeah not far fetched at all by the article saying NK take SK out in less than a week.

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday that countries behind the fall in global oil prices would regret their decision and warned that Saudi Arabia and Kuwait would suffer alongside Iran from the price drop.

"Those that have planned to decrease the prices against other countries will regret this decision," Rouhani said in a speech broadcast on state television as oil plunged to near six year lows on international markets.

I find it very interesting that right after that flying black horse was filmed in Saudi Arabia and hit youtube that the oil prices srated to drop fast and hard. Now wither real or not it still manifested it's purpose and I lean towards real. Especially in spiritual/metaphysical terms and perspective. Then I remembered this:
Revelations 6: 5-6 KJV
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Now I know they weren't drilling oil in biblical times. But spiritually this verse is amazing for those who can see. Funny nowadays that the oil and wine is still cheap/affordable but everything else is slowly going up hmmmm, just sayin. The balances are a reference to the worlds money systems also we are in a shemitah currently so this verse and current events ring more so true than ever before in history. Also APR-SEP 2015 will be the USA Dollar free-for-all matching CIA insiders and shemitah and the blood moons. For more info on that check my thread in ATS "2014 equals 7, Shemitah, Crazy IMF, the Global Banking system..I see do you?". After this rolling in 2016 will be the starting stages of NWO implemention and within a few years after that or less you will see the mark of the beast being forced instead of choice. After the NWO actually forms out of the chaos of America's collapse and the world as well, we will have 3- 1/2 years until the mark is forced or death. So be ready and be blessed everyone. More important than my Draco AK with pimp brace and single point sling, mag-puled out FDE with 40 48rd Mil/Police only Master-moulder mags and my TulAmmo,body armor,sword, and skill is my trust, believe and salvation found and through Jesus Christ Yeshua and his father Jahovah my master who loves me and guides my way in this earth. In the end-times without Christ you won't last, even then many saints will fall to the beast and their system, this is why it is important for christian's like myself and others to be ready, get refined, and be ready to save elect and non-elect, protect elect and non-elect, and free as many people as we can before we ourselves fall trying to liberate them from the death camps for those who won't take the mark. I will willingly live by the sword and die by the sword over a beheading if I got any say in the given-situation. I want to make my God pleased so when the SHTF I'm not going to just play lame duck and look the other way when people are going to die and suffer. Plus the state of majority of most Christians belief/mindset is so weak and luke-warm even they will need help if not more so lol. For in the last days many will perish just for sheer lack of knowledge.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yes, i feel as if something is coming. In fact, i think something will happen soon if the world doesn't change the course on which it is on. Ukraine...global oil prices...the Korean peninsula...terrorism...the economy...it's just a matter of time until something somewhere sparks a larger, perhaps irreversible problem.

In saying this, people have, throughout history, thought they were witnessing events before the end times... Let us hope that this feeling is just a false one, like so many others before.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

Russian president Vladimir Putin has been laying the groundwork for World War 3.

Blame the Russians!

You could just put the USA Government in there and be closer to the truth.

And then we have ...

Intelligence officials have learned that North Korea approved a new military directive in August 2012.

What "Intelligence officials'. Or are these the unnamed source meant to scare us.

This whole ballgame of hate they neighbor seems to me to be taken straight from the playbook of the third Reich.

And that playbook was taken straight from the Roman Playbook against Carthage.

Obviously something is up and the S will be hitting the spinning blades fairly soon. In that I agree with Heff 100%

I think though, it will wait for 2016 and a new President in the Oval Office. I think if you are going to start a war, and the US Military Complex is the one that wants a war, then we need a Hero in the White House to play the role.

It is a chess board and all the pieces are not quite ready.

As for NK, they need those fighter jets before they start, so they are not ready.

No one seems quite ready just yet.

On the other hand, Hitler started WW2 earlier than was planned and lost because of it.

P

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: sosobad

It doesn't worry me who blinks or even what comes once the blink happens, at least in the short term. What scares me is what happens once the smoke clears.

My fear, one I feel is soundly based in fact and is observable is global Oligarchy.

You are quite right in your premise of the thread, we are currently witnessing the culmination of centuries worth of plotting and orchestration by said Oligarchy.

However to me, these people who believe that they can control chaos are beyond the realm of megalomania. I believe that they have played a significant role in the rapid evolution of our collective consciousness. We have all been learning great lessons, compassion and forgiveness being two big ones.

These people will continue onwards and bring about much destruction, which in reality much of the world has been living with in the sense of poverty and pollution.

We have been out of balance for very long time and in the upcoming upheaval I believe some of that balance will be restored, I do not believe for a second that we have anything to fear though. In my world view part of the coming shift will be the end of the oligarchy, I think they know this and they are terrified, to me it is as simple as an old expression.

If you want to make god laugh, have a plan!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

There's a lot going down right now but the world is a big place, there's always a lot going down.

Iran is part of OPEC and like I said when the price initially came down, the Saudi's are pretty much the only ones that can afford a low oil price, if Saudi Arabia keeps the price down for too long they're going to be attacked by one of their own.

North Korea is buying weapons but really this isn't too big of a deal, the quote of their missile range is probably exaggerated but even if it's not it's ultimately not too important. North Korea has severe fuel issues and their pilots can't get enough training time, their navy has similar problems. This fact severely degrades their ability to do anything with updated hardware. A worst case scenario is that they have a long range missile, that we can't shoot it down, and that it has a nuclear warhead on it. That said I don't see this scenario as being too likely because if NK nukes us, China will almost certainly be on our side and want to lead the military charge against NK. Russia would likely sit back and not get involved (or possibly assist China) as neither of those nations want an even larger US military contingent off their border.

As far as ISIS goes that's a bit of a tricky issue. There's not really a region that can be occupied or a government that can be eliminated that gets rid of them. While they currently have some territory they're predominantly formless and act in cells. It's essentially a war over ideas.

Oh, and on the pope saying WW3 has already started. I happen to agree with him. WW3 is all about cyber and financial weapons. We've seen these used here and there for the past few years now. Maybe it's not an official war yet but the shooting has most definitely started.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The Paris attack, IMO, was the opening move needed to bring about a common cause and a united humanity, first move in the formation of the New World Order.

“The world can therefore seize the opportunity to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind”

George H W Bush

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

Here We Are

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Say hello! I try to be depressed about these things but I really can't conjure that grim bubble in my gut. If I did, well..... I'd probably go mad. I would love to think that humans are just completely stupid and incompetent but with the sheer perfection of world-wide movements by shadow players, it's hard to think we are that stupid, delusional and unqualified to even exist. One day you wake up to # food no one seems to care about but loves to consume, flimsy politics easier to see through than glass, and the mountain of hypocrisy that plagues our species.... and you begin to wonder if it's all just some drunken hill-billy's grand design.

Source: Albert Pike's Letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871
edit on 14-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: The NSA probably knows, ask them.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Psyops perhaps, there is certainly something sinister in it all and IMO it isn't a coincidence that all these things are happening at once.

There is also the Prince Andrew /Epstein debacle that was the main headline here in the UK until the Paris incidents.

I am very intuitive and I also sense something in the air per se. People seem tetchier and easily annoyed, some blatantly acting out. I am calm and collected, generally as my nature though I have felt rather 'on edge' recently though that is perhaps due to a certain bully type at work.

Paradigm shift? I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of weaponised air or force field, or even just mass reactions of a group.

For example, if say a certain group were angry about something, maybe oil and all of it's ilk in all nations seen it as something personal and wanted some sort of payback, they could be practicing 'dark ways' that people pick up on intuitively as senses are more than just the obvious as tests prove, the 'sixth sense' is alive and well.

Perhaps it is sensory perception, either human engineered deliberately or otherwise, or perhaps it is signals being picked up from nature as nature has awesome ways of communicating. There could be something going on in the local region of the solar system it could be the position of the solar system in reference to propensity to encountering asteroids /comets or in a zone that creates electromagnetic / unknown effects that radiate to beings on earth in an 'as above, so below' type scenario.

So many possibilities, perhaps the truth will be known.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
There is nothing exaggerated, illogical or imagined about the Islamic terrorism happening around the world.
Here are just a few examples.
· April 18, 1983 – The April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, Beirut, Lebanon by the Islamic Jihad Organization. 63 dead, 120 injured.
·December 12, 1983 – 1983 Kuwait bombings. The 90-minute coordinated attack of six key foreign and Kuwaiti installations including two embassies, the airport, and the country's main petro-chemical plant, was more notable for the damage it might have caused than what was actually destroyed. What might have been "the worst terrorist episode of the twentieth century in the Middle East," succeeding in killing only 6 people because of the bombs' faulty rigging.
· July 7, 1989 – Tel Aviv Jerusalem bus 405 suicide attack, near Kiryat Yearim. 16 dead.
· February 26, 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, in New York City. 6 killed.
· March 12, 1993 – Serial blasts in Mumbai kill 257 people.
· July 2, 1993 - Sivas Massacre, Arson attack at a gathering in Sivas killing 35 intellectuals from Turkey, most of whom were Alevis.
· December 24, 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria and another terrorist. 7 killed including 4 hijackers.
· June 25, 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
· November 17, 1997 – Luxor massacre, 6 armed Islamic terrorists attacked tourists at the Luxor ruins. 62 killed, 26 injured
· February 14, 1998 – A total of 58 people were killed and over 200 injured in 12 bomb attacks in 11 places, in the city of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
· August 7, 1998 – 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead, 4000+ injured
· October 12, 2000 – Attack on the USS Cole in the Yemeni port of Aden. 17 American sailors were killed, 39 injured.
· December 22, 2000 – Attack on Red Fort in Delhi.
· December 24, 2000 – Christmas Eve 2000 Indonesia bombings of churches in eight cities, 18 killed.
·September 11, 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda hijackers: two planes crashed into World Trade Center and one into the The Pentagon. Nearly 3000 dead.
· October 1, 2001 – Attack on the Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly.
· December 13, 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament in New Delhi by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba, aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. 7 dead, 12 injured.
·March 30, 2002 – Attack on the Raghunath temple
· October 12, 2002 – 2002 Bali bombings in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people and injuring 240
· November 24, 2001 – Attack on the Raghunath temple
· January 22, 2002 – Attack on an American cultural centre in Kolkata
· May 14, 2002 – three terrorists attacked a tourist bus near the town of Kaluchak in the Indian state Jammu and Kashmir .
· July 13, 2002 – Militants kill 29 Hindu labourers in Qasim Nagar on the outskirts of Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir.
· September 24, 2002 – Akshardham Temple attack
· August 25, 2003 – Twin car bombings killed 54, and injured 244 people in Mumbai
· August 5, 2003 – 2003 Marriott Hotel bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber detonated a car bomb outside the JW Marriott Jakarta lobby, killing 12 and injuring 150
·November 15–20, 2003 – 2003 Istanbul bombings, killed 57 people and wounded 700.
· March 11, 2004 – Madrid train bombings, killed 191 people and wounded 1,800.
· September 1, 2004 – Beslan school hostage crisis, approximately 344 civilians including 186 children killed
·September 9, 2004 – 2004 Australian Embassy bombing in Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber exploded a one-tonne car bomb, which was packed into a small Daihatsu delivery van, outside the Australian embassy at Kuningan District, South Jakarta killing 9 and injuring over 150
· November 2, 2004 – The murder of Theo van Gogh by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri
· July 5, 2005 – Attack on the Hindu Ram temple in Ayodhya, India. 6 dead.
· July 7, 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
· July 23, 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
·October 1, 2005 – 2005 Bali bombings in Jimbaran & Kuta, Bali, Indonesia; a series of bombings kills at least 20 and injures over 100.
· October 29, 2005 – 2005 Delhi bombings, India. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus
· November 9, 2005 – 2005 Amman bombings. a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan. Over 60 killed and 115 injured Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved
· March 7, 2006 – A series of bombings occurred across the Hindu holy city of Varanasi killing at least 28 people and injuring 101 others.
· April 30, 2006 – 2006 Doda massacre: Thirty-five Hindus killed by terrorists in Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir.
· July 11, 2006 – 2006 Mumbai train bombings: Seven bomb blasts over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai. 209 killed and over 700 injured.
· February 1, 2007 – The 2007 plot to behead a British Muslim soldier – A group of British Pakistanis in Birmingham, England planned to kidnap and behead a British Muslim soldier in order to undermine the morale of the British Army and inhibit recruitment of Muslims
· August 14, 2007 – Qahtaniya bombings. Dour suicide vehicle bombings in two predominantly Yazidi towns in northern Iraq. 796 killed, 1,562 wounded
· May 13, 2007 – Jaipur bombings
· July 26, 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings. 56 dead, over 200 injured.
· September 13, 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate, out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and Greater Kailash explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
· September 27, 2008 – 27 September 2008 Delhi blast: An explosion in Mehrauli's Electronic market called Sarai, killed 3 and injured 23 others.
· November 26, 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 166 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks on India's financial capital, Mumbai. The government of India blamed Pakistan based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba and stated that the terrorists killed/caught were citizens of Pakistan, a claim which the Pakistani government first refused but then accepted when given proof. Ajmal Kasab, one of the terrorists, was caught alive.
· June 1, 2009 - 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting by Abdulhakim Muhajid Muhammad. 1 killed and 1 injured
· June 18, 2009 – 2009 Beledweyne bombing by Al-Shabaab. 35 dead.
· July 17, 2009 – 2009 Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Hotels bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide

.....and if you really did your research, how many have been shown to be state sponsored terrorism or links to US foreign policy????? According to Noam Chomsky, the global rise or epidemic in terror is a direct result of US foreign policy throughout the world predominantly in developing countries! library.uniteddiversity.coop...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CottonwoodStormy

That is twice in five pages that same list has been posted - both times without the author using the external quote tags, oddly enough.

If you gave me a few hours I could come up with a list that long of violent acts from any segment or group of people, from just about any nation. Hell, I live in the outskirts of Atlanta, Georgia and I can promise you I can come up with a list of violence longer than that and with far more fatalities just from the past 12 months of random crime here. I think we average about 2-3 homicides per day as a city.

The point people keep missing is that enough events to make a list, one not even long enough to fill a page on a website, is not an indictment of 1.6 billion people. No more than than living in Atlanta makes me a bloodthirsty killer.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
FTR: This and my prior thread can be mixed together and work as mutual proofs. This thread only mentions "islamaphobia" in the title and passingly discusses it in the OP - and yet that seems to be the dominant take-away some readers ( or maybe non-readers ) are bringing to the conversation - justification for their hatred or distrust of Islam.

This thread is exploring an entire series of events that happens to include the current media explosion of anti Islamic propaganda and this thread is proof positive that the media is that influential. It's almost as if people are being told what to think and then having their emotions used as a behavioral modification tool...

Wait, I wrote that thread too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join